Seventh Heaven: Camden Family Sex Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

The five of them fell to the bed and lay there gasping for air. Shauna finally got up and looked over at Heather; "Come on Heather, let's go and jump in the pool, I'm all hot and sweaty!"

Heather giggled; "Shauna, you're always hot and sweaty! I'd love to join you, but I have to head home, have fun I'll catch up with you later!"

Capt. Michaels dozed off and Annie and Richard decided to head downstairs to catch up with their mates. Richard hoped they had finished what he saw they doing earlier.

Back in the Eric's office Carlos rose from Ms. Margo's cunt. She had just covered his face with her creamy cum as she orgasmed all over his face.

She slid to the floor and clawed at his pants opening quickly she yanked them off and began to tease his. She nibbled at the tender flesh of his inner thighs just above his knees. She sucked and licked slowly as she worked her way up his legs.

Carlos whipped his shirt off and tossing it aside he ran his fingers through her light brown hair. When he did this it caused her to look up at him with those gorgeous large dark eyes.

A smile crossed her lips and as they parted she lowered her head, keeping her eyes locked on his. Her tiny tongue flicked out and stabbed at the pre-cum that was beginning to ooze out of his cock. She rolled it around his head and opening her lips wider, drew the head into her hot, wet mouth. Her cheeks drew in as she sucked hard on his cock and lowering her head took more into her mouth.

Carlos threw his head back and could not believe how great her mouth felt. He gripped her head, holding both sides of her face and began to face fuck her.

She opened her mouth and began to take all he could give her. She was making obscene sounds as she slurped, gurgled and gagged around his cock. He lips were barely touching his cock as it flew in and out her mouth. It went deeper and deeper as she took him into her throat.

Carlos fisted her silky light brown hair as he slammed him cock into her throat, He loved face fucking this gorgeous teacher and when she looked up at him, her mascara was running down her cheeks and she looked like a raccoon.

She slurped up her saliva as long thick ropes of her saliva was running sown her chin, down her neck and landing on her firm gorgeous tits.

Carlos let out a loud grunt and pulling his cock from her mouth, his cock, belly and balls were coated in her thick heavy saliva. He pointed his cock at her face and it began to erupt. The first squirt landed in her open mouth and she closed her lips to swallow, the second and third coated her lips, cheeks and shot upward onto her forehead and into her hair. Shot after hot creamy cum shot out of Carlos' pulsating cock and it coated her chin and dripped down to her tits.

Denise fell back on the carpeted floor and rubbed the cum into her tits and scooping all she could off her face, licked her fingers clean. She looked no longer like the girl next-door, but like a total slut covered in cum.

Carlos looked down at her and could not believe how hot she looked, his cock lost some of its stiffness, but when he saw how hot she looked, it suddenly sprang back to life. He stood, leaning down he pulled Denise to her feet. He nearly threw her onto the desk, her firm tits squashed against the top of the desk.

Leaning her over as far as he could he slapped her tight ass and gripping his now stiff cock shoved forward and with one powerful thrust, buried his cock deep in her extremely tight cunt.

If it wasn't for the extended fucking she received from Eric last week, she would never have been able to take his thick cock. She groaned out and pushed back against his invading dick. She matched him thrust for thrust and she knew neither of them would last long.

He was pounding her so hard, each time he shoved inward, the desk moved a foot or more. He gripped her shoulders pulling her harder against him.

She began spitting out encouragement; "Oh yes, yes Carlos, fuck me harder, harder, oh fuck meeeeeee! Fuck me faster, faster don't you dare let up until you cum all over me!"

"Oh yeah Denise, take it take it all! Oh fuck, I can't believe how fucking tight your cunt is, it seems like your cunt is sucking the cum from my balls just like your mouth did! Yesssss, I'm going to cum, where do you want it?"

She let out a grunt as she came and rearing back pushed him off of her, she dropped to the floor; "Right here, cum all over my face! I can't get enough of your........! She was cut off as his cock erupted and began coating her sweat covered face with another dose of his spunk.

She lapped up as much as she could and reached up and stroked his cum coated cock with her tiny dainty hand.

Totally spent he fell back to the chair as Denise rested her head on his sweaty knees. Once they got their strength back Carlos swept a stray sweaty lock of hair from her forehead; "How about we head upstairs, clean up a bit and see what kind of trouble we can get into up there?"

She just nodded and taking him by the hand led him out of the office and up the back stairs, past the three ladies and Chandler fucking in the kitchen.

Back in the garage apartment Kevin approached the bed. Standing beside it he looked down at the two naked women. They were locked in a heated embrace, he could see their lips parted and their tongues entwined. They parted and looked up at Kevin; they both smiled and motioned with their fingers for Kevin to join them.

He slid onto the bed and they both giggled and jumped up and catching him off balance, he fell to his back.

Jane attacked his cock; one hand stroked him while her mouth enveloped his cock. At the same time Margaret leaned over Kevin and fed him her firm, rose colored nipples, sliding her tits back and forth, giving him equal sampling of each rosy nub.

Kevin had one hand on Margaret's back pushing her milky tits tighter against his lips while his other hand was wound around Jane's long curly blonde locks.

Jane was worshiping his cock prying it out of her mouth, making a popping sound over and over again. She swiped if all over her cheeks, forehead and chin before slipping it back into her mouth. This time she took it even deeper and coughed when it entered her throat. She still hadn't mastered it the way Margaret had and she tried it over and over again to no avail.

Frustrated she popped her mouth off his cock and scooting up, threw one leg over his outstretched legs and reaching back lodged it at the entrance to her pussy. She swiftly lowered her body, taking his entire length into her hot, wet cunt. She let out a long groan and began to ride his cock slowly at first.

When Margaret looked down and watched Kevin's cock entering and exiting Jane's juicy pussy, she knew she needed some too. Pulling her extremely sensitive, swollen nipples from Kevin's mouth, she swung one leg over Kevin's head and lowered her dripping cunt to his face.

Kevin let out a loud moan and gripping Margaret to his mouth began lapping away at her juicy pussy. He licked away like a man possessed; his hands were running up and down her thighs and over her plush ass. He stabbed at her clit and at the same time sank a finger into her puckered asshole.

Margaret let loose a batch of fresh cream into his mouth as she started cumming. She leaned forward giving Kevin easier access to her ass and at the same time wrapped her arms around Jane, their tits crushed against one another's as their lips met. Their kiss grew hotter and hotter and Jane groaned loudly into Margaret's mouth as she started cumming all over Kevin's cock.

The two of them clutched at each other's glistening body as they both came down from an intense orgasm. They suddenly stopped and scrambled around on the bed and switched places.

Kevin loved it when Jane dropped her newly juiced pussy down onto his open mouth, his tongue parted her juicy lips and lapped at the cum she had just produced. He clamped his lips over it and sucked hard and he felt her cream ooze out and flow into his mouth. He tried to concentrate on Jane's pussy, but when he felt Margaret's hot, wet cunt sink around his cock and could not believe how tight she was.

Margaret bit her lower lip as she felt his thick cock split her pussy open. She held her breath as she felt it sink deeper and deeper into her well-oiled, well-licked pussy. When her body settled on his strong thighs, she began to raise and lower her body sending his cock in and out of her tight cunt. Margaret clung to Jane's slim sweat covered body as she started going faster and faster, slamming harder and harder against his thighs. She felt a strong orgasm growing deep in her pussy and as the dam broke and she started cumming, she sucked hard on Jane's high, firm tit.

Jane was grinding her pussy harder against Kevin's active mouth, she was close to cumming and when Margaret closed her lips around her stiff nipple and sucked hard. This put her over the top and she started cumming all over Kevin's mouth.

Kevin was enveloped in the two sexy women, both plastered to him, cumming all over his prone body. He needed to cum and cum soon. As soon as the two women rolled off of him, he grabbed Jane by the hips; he rolled her over onto her belly like a sack of potatoes. He gripped her hips and drew her up onto her shaky knees. Gripping his cum coated cock he poised it over her puckered hole and shoving quickly buried his cock onto her tight, tiny ass.

Jane let out an ear piercing scream and collapsed to the mattress on her belly. Kevin followed and with his cock still imbedded in her ass, crushed her slim body to the bed. He clamped his hands on her shoulders and pulling her back towards him, he started to pick up the pace, fucking her tight ass harder and deeper.

Jane grunted and began to push back as she felt him filling her ass deeper and deeper. She slowly climbed up onto her knees and was now really getting into it too.

Kevin plowed into Jane's ass and knew he couldn't hold off much longer. He swept her long blonde hair into his hands and pulling back on it like a horse's mane and as she turned her head, he caught her mouth and the two swapped spit as their tongues dueled back and forth.

Kevin lost it when the still weak Margaret slipped behind Kevin and spreading his cheeks began to rim his ass with her tongue, driving it in deep she withdrew and slipping a finger in his ass, slipped lower and began sucking on his balls while she fingered his ass.

Kevin let out a loud grunt and started filling Jane's ass with his cum. He came buckets as Margaret sucked on his nuts and still fingering his ass. Spurt after hot creamy spurt filled Jane's bowels.

Totally exhausted the three of them fell to the bed, covered in sweat, Kevin hugged the two amazing women; "My god you two are unbelievable, we can either rest and start again, I'm all for that. I can imagine a WHOLE bunch of new things to do with both of you, or we can rest and head down to the pool. I'm sure there are a bunch of friends and family down there to get really, really nasty with!"

Margaret, always the quiet one spoke up; "I think we should rest a bit, get a little cozy up here and head down to try something or someone new!"

Kevin laughed; "My, my Margaret, I'm not sure about you, but I'm going downstairs for a nice leisurely swim and see what kind of trouble I can get into down there."

She stretched, her firm tits rose, tempting Kevin to begin again. She looked down and saw his cock already growing and giggled as she tousled her thick, lush red hair; "I taking a quick shower her, getting a robe on if I can find one and search out that gorgeous black captain of yours!"

He laughed out loud; "First of all, he isn't a captain of mine any longer and I think I saw him heading upstairs with Annie! How about you Jane, what do you plan on doing?"

"I was going to go to the pool too, but I don't have a suit to wear!"

Now Kevin really laughed out loud; "Shit, who needs a suit, if you had one, I doubt if you'd have it on for long!"

Jane blushed and tossed her long blonde hair over her shoulder "Well what the fuck are we waiting for, seeing that cock of yours getting hard again, I think we need to find somewhere for you to put that!" She wrapped her long fingers around his cock, led him down to the pool.

Back in the kitchen a naked Roxanne stood over the nearly naked couple as they tried to disengage and scramble to their feet. Just as Chandler got up, Roxanne gave him a push and he tumbled back over the sprawling Sandy, her panties halfway down her thighs.

Chandler struggled to get up and finally getting to his feet he kicked his pants and shorts off and stepped over the sprawled Sandy and stood next to Cecilia who was still seated on the kitchen island, her heels on the edge of the counter and her legs pressed tightly together.

She watched at the slender Roxanne, with the heavy firm tits leaned over and gently stroked the thick wild mass of blonde hair covering Sandy's face, shoulders and chest. Before she could react, Sandy gripped her wrist and pulled her down to the floor, nearly on top of her.

Roxanne let out a gasp when Sandy leaned in and licked the chocolate frosting that smudged the corner of her mouth. When she had it all removed she zoomed in on Roxanne's parted lips. As their lips met, they both let out tiny moans and as the kiss intensified their tongues came out and flicked from one mouth to the other.

Sandy let out a loud groan when Roxanne crushed her smaller, but just as firm tits into Sandy's larger milk filled jugs. Her groan grew even louder when her legs were parted and Roxanne's found Sandy's cuntlips parted and leaning from the brief fucking Chandler had begun with her.

Chandler tore his gaze from the two on the floor when he felt Cecilia's tiny hand grip his cock and tug at it. He moved swiftly needing to fuck someone, anyone! He spread her legs wide and gripping his cock, with one swift motion was balls deep in Cecilia's extremely wet cunt.

She wrapped her well-formed thighs and calves around his waist and seeing she already came several times from Roxanne's talented mouth, dug her heels onto his ass and humped upwards trying to get every last inch of his cock in her. Doing this caused him to scrape against her clit over and over again.

Chandler reached up and cupped both of her gorgeous tits in his palms and pressing them together sucked hard on her stiff nipples.

Cecilia went off like a rocket and her legs flailed about as she lost her strength to control them.

Chandler was going berserk and needed to cum and come soon. Seeing Cecilia was down for the count, he jerked out of Cecilia and her cunt made a slurping sound as her juices flowed out of her and began leaking down the crack of her ass.

He turned around and grabbed hold of Roxanne who had her head buried between Sandy's thighs. He pulled her to her feet and she protested vehemently. Spinning her around he planted his palm in-between her shoulder blades and urged her to bend over the counter beside the sedated Cecilia.

Roxanne tried to rise up and protest, but Chandler just pushed her back down. Getting in tight behind her he grabbed hold of his slime covered cock from Cecilia's pussy and shoving forward, once again was buried deep in another pussy, this time Roxanne's.

She opened her mouth to protest, but he shoved two fingers into her mouth and turned her head sideways. He shoved his tongue into her mouth and cut off anything she had to say. He pumped in and out of her even tighter pussy. She had cum once from Cecilia, so she was primed, but nothing like Cecilia was who came several times.

Cecilia slipped to the floor and took over where Roxanne had left off, licking and sucking on Sandy's cunt, shoving several fingers into her and Sandy was screaming she was so close to cumming.

Chandler went into overdrive as he slammed harder and harder into Roxanne's receptive pussy. She had already cum and was on the verge of cumming again. She let loose a loud groan when Chandler pulled back on her long silky hair and slammed into her and held it there. He could feel her cunt tighten around his cock and bathe his cock in her cum.

Roxanne was limp as a wet rag, but Chandler was so close to cumming and wanted to fill her pussy with is baby batter. Maybe if he got her pregnant, she'd marry him. He pumped into her until he was about to cum; at the last moment he came to his senses and pulled out of her. He pulled her to her feet and she slipped down to her knees.

Roxanne looked up at him with those large blue eyes and opened her mouth; "Come on Chandler, shoot your load all over my face. You could have cum in me, I would have loved that, I'm on the pill now!" She licked her full red lips and opened her mouth, just in time to receive his first volley of cum. Burst after burst shot out bathing nearly every square inch of her face. It dripped down her chin onto her heaving tits as Chandler finished he fell against the counter and never lost his stiffness as he watched Sandy and Cecilia converge on Roxanne to lick, suck and clean every drop of cum from her face and kissing one another till it was completely gone.

Roxanne looked over her shoulder as Carlos and Denise crossed through the kitchen and headed upstairs. She looked at Chandler and the other two and giggled; "How about the four of us heading out to the pool and cool off!"

Cecilia shook her head; "The three of you can head out there, I think I'm going to see where Carlos and the twin's teacher are going, have fun!"

At the pool four separate encounters were going on at the same time.

Oil was flying all over Robby's belly and thighs as Bo's hand flew up and down his thick, stiff cock. His eyes were glued to Lucy who was on her elbows and knees as she sawed her fingers though her tight lipped pussy lips.

Lucy watched Bo stroke Robby's cock and wanted some of that action. She slid off the lounger and got behind Bo. Her hand slid back and forth across the material covering Bo's pussy. It was already saturated with the juices from her leaky pussy.

Above Lucy and Bo, Robby reached up and pulled at the two straps on Bo's shoulders, slipping the suit from her lithe body. Bo stopped stroking his cock briefly to allow him to lower the suit down to her waist.

Lucy looked up to admire the firm body of her mother-in-law and reaching up; she took over from Robby and slid the suit from Bo's ass and legs. She slapped Bo on the ass and she heard her groan from above. "Mom please hand me the oil and I'll make sure your ass doesn't burn!"

She giggled; "Okay Lucy, but only if you call me Bo and never call me Mom again!"

"Alright Bo, please hand me the oil!" She poured some of the oil on the small of her back and it dripped down into the crack of her tight ass.

Bo wiggled her ass and let out a tiny gasp. She pushed her ass out waiting for Lucy's hands and she didn't have to wait long.

Lucy caught the line that slid between her cheeks and slid her fingers up and down the crack. Her hands now began to spread the oil all over her tight buns and slid down to her tight, trim thighs. Working her way back upward her fingers grazed Bo's large camel toe bulge and back to her ass. Lucy found Bo's puckered hole and tickled it and slowly slid one finger in, up to her first knuckle.

Bo let out a loud groan and bent over more and took the head of Robby's cock into her mouth and her tongue rolled around and around the shaft. She took it deeper and pulled off and let out a grunt when Lucy's finger slid in deeper and began to finger fuck Bo's tight ass.

Lucy loved the way her mother-in-law's body reacted to her caresses and as her finger sank deeper into her asshole, her thumb rubbed and wiggled up and down Bo's thick pussy lips. She wormed her thumb into her pussy and Lucy was amazed how hot and tight Bo's pussy was. Lucy picked up the pace as she watched Robby's thick cock disappear down Bo's throat; her long honey blonde hair began to get wet from the oil she has spread on Robby's thighs and belly.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers