Seventh Heaven: Camden Family Sex Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,211 Followers

Bo was close to cumming from Lucy's experienced fingers and when her thumb found her clit and twirled it around, she stiffened, took Robby's cock down to the root and pulling off of it completely let out a shriek and came all over Lucy's tiny hand. She fell against Robby and just lay there slowly stroking his saliva covered cock.

Lucy needed some loving and needed it fast. She climbed off the end of the lounger and came around to the head. She straddled the lounger and hovered over Robby's head.

Robby looked up and smiled, licking his lips he reached up and slid his hands up and down Lucy's nearly perfect legs and whispered out; "Oh my god Lucy, I thought Mary had the perfect pussy for eating, but looking up at yours, I think I have to rethink that!" Letting out a long deep breath he pulled her pussy down to his mouth and slipping his tongue out he slowly swept the tip on his tongue up and down her tight lips. As they parted he sank more and more of his tongue into her hole. He heard her gasp and felt her wiggle her hips more urgently against his mouth. "Oh fuck Robby, Mary was right, you are a fantastic cunt licker, you have to try this Bo. Oh shit Robby, you should see how Mary is riding Ben in the pool right now. I wonder if you two did that in Maui."

Bo pulled her mouth off of Robby and turning around lowered her pussy down on Robby's stiff cock, it slid on rather easily seeing Lucy already had her primed. As she began riding his cock, she leaned back and Lucy cradled her high firm tits in her hands. She turned her head and the two women's mouths met and they kissed like long lost lovers.

Lucy's tongue darted in and out of Bo's mouth as she squeezed her nipples hard, twisting them causing Bo to break the kiss and buck hard on Robby's thick cock. She leaned forward as Robby's lips found her clit and began sucking and flicking it with the tip of his tongue. She let out a groan and in a raspy voice said; "Oh Bo look at your stud son fucking my big sister. He must be doing an incredible job; I seldom see her riding anyone like she's riding Ben. I bet you'd love to be in that pool right now, right Bo? Just look how they're stirring up the water, it may cause a tsunami and swamp Ruthie and the boys!"

Bo rode Robby even harder now and she started cumming without taking her eyes off of Mary & Ben in the water.

Robby let out a loud moan and started cumming in Bo's spasming pussy. He sucked Lucy's clit harder, sending her over the top at the same time.

The three of them slumped around and Lucy climbed off of Robby and Bo just sat there grinding her pussy on Robby, never taking her eyes off of her son fucking Mary in the pool.

After recovering Bo headed to the livingroom while Lucy and Robby headed upstairs to the bedroom to see what was going on up there.

Ben and Mary were fucking like animals in the pool. Mary had her huge tits wrapped around Ben's head and he loved being smothered in her tit flesh. Her hands were pulling his head harder into her chest as she rode up and down his cock as it slid easily in and out of her cunt.

She looked over at the threesome on the lounger; "Oh yeah look at Lucy, she loves how Robby is eating her pussy. I know first-hand what a great pussy eater he is. Oh fuck me harder Ben, Ben, Ben look at your mother, she just loves sucking cock, again I know first-hand how great Robby's cock feels in my mouth. Just look how she sucks Ben! Just imagine those full fat lips sliding up and down your cock Ben!"

"Shut up Camden and just ride me, will ya?"

"Oh Ben, you perverted mother fucker! You have got to be kidding me your cock is deep in my cunt and you can't call me Mary? I can feel how your cock jumped in me when I asked you about getting a blow-job from your mother!"

"Okay, okay Mary, yes I've thought about it, fuck just look how hot she looks with that cock sliding in and out of her mouth!"

He let out a groan when he watched her pop her mouth off Robby's cock, saw her spin around and lower her tight, lithe body down on his thick cock. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she settled down on Robby's cock and watched Lucy pull her back to her and began to play with her tits.

Mary felt his cock stiffen again, if that was possible and he began pounding Mary's cunt harder and at the same time pulled her body down onto his cock even faster.

Mary whipped her long blonde hair around her splashing body. "Yes, yes Ben fuck me; fuck me hard while you watch your mother ride Robby's thick hard cock. I bet you wish that cock was yours don't you. Imagine shooting your hot load in her tight cunt!"

Ben fisted her wet locks as he pulled her hard against her mouth in order to silence her. They devoured each other as they raced towards a crashing orgasm.

They both let out animal-like groans as they came at the exact same time. They clutched at their dripping bodies and went under water, unable to keep their drained bodies above the surface. They both came up coughing and uncoupling made their way over to the pool's edge. Climbing out they fell to the ground and once recovered, after several minutes, they dried off and both headed to the livingroom, Ben wanted to see what Bo, his mother was up to.

At the water's edge where the stairs extended the entire width of the far end of the pool, Ruthie was sitting near the top stair, her legs were spread wide open. T-Bone was buried deep in her extremely tight pussy; his curved cock was plunging in and out of her driving her quickly towards a crushing orgasm.

Ruthie loved how his curved cock scraped against her G-spot, sending her towards her third or fourth orgasm; she had already lost count and held on for dear life wanting him desperately for him to fill her cunt with his potent cum.

Hovering over her head was Peter. He was swiping his long thin cock back and forth across her fat swollen lips. Ruthie groaned as she came closer and closer to cumming again,

She looked across the pool where her fantasy fuck was pounding his fat swollen cock in and out of Peter's mother, Paris. Martin was pulling back at Paris' long dirty blonde hair with one hand while his other hand was smacking Paris' lush ass cheeks. His cock was pounding her receptive pussy as they too watched the threesome at the water's edge.

Ruthie opened her mouth wide and let out a gasp, at the same time Peter slid his cock into Ruthie's mouth. Deeper and deeper it went until he sank his slim cock into her throat. Her large dark eyes were watering and at the same time they were smoking with lust as she worked her throat muscles around his slim shaft.

Slowly withdrawing his cock from her mouth he watched her shake as she came for another time. She was about to take him back into her mouth when she let out a loud squeal as she felt T-Bone loose it and began to shoot his cum deep in her teenage cunt.

Ruthie came down from her intense orgasm and while she stroked Peter's slim cock, she looked over at Martin pounding Paris from behind; "Peter look at Martin fucking your mom. I bet you'd give your left nut to change places with him right now, right?"

He didn't reply, he just pulled Ruthie off of T-Bone and pulling her out of the water turned her sideways. With Ruthie on her knees, Peter scrambled behind her and sliding his swollen, slim cock up and down her cum dripping lips, coated his cock with her and T-Bone's fluids. Climbing higher he found her puckered hole and steadily pushing downward, slid his cock into her tight, extremely hot asshole. Reaching down he palmed her large swaying tits and crushed them to her chest.

Once again she turned her head and looked across the pool; "Oh look Peter, it looks like Martin is fucking your mother's ass just like you're doing to me! Oh yeah, yeah Peter, I can feel your cock swelling in my ass. Deeper, deeper, just close your eyes and imagine your cock fucking your mother's ass instead of mine. Oh shit Peter, harder, faster, fuck my ass faster, cum, cum for me Peter, cum now, CUM IN YOUR MOTHER'S ASS!"

Peter was sweating like a pig and letting out a loud scream; "I'M CUMMING MOM, I'M CUMMING IN YOUR ASS!"

The two of them rolled over and fell into the pool.

Across the pool Paris let out a loud scream when she heard what Peter just yelled out and reaching down she tickled her clit and gushed all over her hand. At the same time she felt Martin's cock swell in her ass. When he started cumming, after the first shot entered her bowels, she pushed back and slipped to the ground as she let go of the patio umbrella she was holding to stay standing. She took the rest of Martin's load all over her face and tits. She licked his cock, the same cock that was just in her ass.

Martin knew she was turned on from hearing what Peter had just yelled pot from across the pool. Grabbing her by the wrist he pulled her to her feet. Wrapping his arm around her waist, he lunged at the pool and the two of them fell into the deep end. Breaking the surface they were both laughing hysterically. The floated on their backs and headed towards the other end of the pool where Peter, T-Bone and Ruthie waited.

Please Vote and comment.

Coming: The Orgy and mire

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,211 Followers