Seventh Heaven: Camden Family Sex Ch. 05

Story Info
Anniversary party turns into an all-out orgy.
12.3k words
4.48
20.7k
12
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,203 Followers

Chapter 05

Anniversary Party Turns Into An All Out Orgy

After everyone had their initial sexual encounters in one on one get-togethers and some threesomes, the twenty-nine guests broke off and gathered together in three separate areas. There were eleven of them in the pool area, the most of any area because a number of them were recovering from their first encounters and now refreshed from the pool, gathered together.

In the living room were nine guests, three couples along with Mary, Bo and Ben Kinkirk.

Upstairs in the master bedroom were eight guests, Simon along with his sister Lucy, Robby, Capt. Michaels, Carlos, the twin's teacher Ms. Margo, Cecilia and the only redhead, Margaret.

In the pool Ruthie, T-Bone, Peter, Martin and Paris were already in the pool from their earlier sexual escapades. They were either floating around, splashing each other or just doing laps. Rose slipped quietly in the deep end all alone. She just kicked her long legs leisurely, her long brown hair was pinned up; she hated getting her hair wet.

Rosanne, Sandy and Chandler came running out of the kitchen and screaming all cannon-balled into the water and splashed around and began to intermingle with the five already there.

Kevin and Jane snuck down from the garage apartment and hand in hand walked down the wide steps and when they got in waist deep water slid in and swam back and forth. Coming up both were near the naked Rose.

Shauna entered the pool area and looking around, other than Ruthie didn't know anyone there. She slowly slipped back into the house and slipping into the bedroom where Heather and she were earlier. She quietly dressed and as she passed the master bedroom saw a bunch of arms and legs tangled together. She slipped back downstairs and stepping out, headed home.

Back in the pool the water was heating up and not only by the late afternoon sun. Suddenly the entire mood went to hell around the pool. When Jane and Kevin came up next to Rose, they splashed her playfully and she got pissed off and began shouting; "Stop it, stop it Kevin, I don't want to get my hair wet, I'll kill you if you do!"

Kevin shook his head and splashed her again; "Chill out Rose, what the fuck, if you don't want to get wet, get the fuck out of the pool! Come on Jane let's get out of her before we splash the wicked witch and she melts. Just think Simon has to live with that cunt!"

Rose was about to reply, but before she could say anything they dove under water and made it a point to splash her as they kicked away. She began ranting and raving, but everyone ignored her and as she got up to leave she heard Martin and Chandler say; "My god no matter how good she looks, with an attitude like that I wouldn't fuck her even with your dick T-Bone!"

Everyone began laughing and T-Bone playfully slugged them both on the arm; "You're right, I feel sorry for Simon!"

As she walked away suddenly she realized what a bitch she was, they were only playing, but she already burnt that bridge and running into the living room, grabbed her clothes as she stopped briefly to see if Simon was there and not finding him, found his pants and grabbing the rent-a-car keys stormed out.

Matt lifted his head from between Rosina's thighs and whispered out; "What a bitch!" He went back to licking his mother-in-law's pussy.

Back in the pool things slowly returned to the lightly-go-lucky atmosphere and with everyone soaked and splashing, things got a little touchy, feely. Hands seem to be everywhere as Kevin moved in behind Ruthie and slid his hands upward until he cupped her large hanging tits. He squeezed and rolled her large stiff nipples. Nuzzling her neck, she leaned back into him and sighed as she felt his stiff cock sliding up and down between her lush ass cheeks.

T-Bone went under the water's surface and when he came in contact with Jane's slim thighs, found her puffy slit and planted a rough kiss on it and then surfaced. She laughed hysterically and threw her arms around him and her laugh died out as their kiss grew more heated.

Chandler caught Roxanne's eye and she shook her head from side to side and turned to run, but he was upon her before she could move five feet. He pulled her to him and they both went underwater. They came up coughing and just like Jane and T-Bone, their laughing and coughing was cut short as their lips met and Chandler combed his fingers though her long dripping wet hair.

Peter was watching the three couples locked in heated embraces and he sucked in his breath when he felt a soft hand close around his stiff dick from behind. He moaned and felt the hand begin to stroke his cock. He turned his head thinking it was Sandy, but he let out a gasp and whispered out; "Oh fuck mom, don't stop, don't ever stop!" He turned and she briefly let go and instantly regained a hold of his cock as she started stroking it again and he captured one stiff nipple between his lips and wrapped his hand around the back of her head. Letting go of her tit he ground his lips against hers and she instantly opened her mouth to accept his invading tongue.

Sandy swept the long wet, wheat colored hair from her face and tipped her head to one side and looked over at Martin through hooded sexy dark eyes. Biting her lower lip she whispered; "Looks like that leaves you and me Martin, at least now I'm on the pill so no chance of making another baby!"

All he could do was nod and they closed the distance between them in nothing flat. They made up for lost time when their lips met and hands were touching one another like long lost lovers. She gripped his cock while he was fingering her pussy, squeezing her ass and playing with her huge milk-filled jugs.

Kevin began running his cock up and down Ruthie's dripping cunt and she pushed him away; "Come on Levin, how about a little bit of foreplay before you just jam it in me! My god Lucy is right you are an insensitive fucker!"

He pulled away; "God Ruthie, everything I've heard about is right, you are a spoiled little cunt aren't you! I don't need this shit; if I wanted grief like this I could go home and listen to Lucy!"

Ruthie shook her head and ran out of the pool and into the house, just as she reached the house she was met by Mary who was coming out of the house. Ruthie dressed quickly and ran out of the house.

Ruthie put a damper on the activities in the pool and nearly everyone was trashing Ruthie. Even though T-Bone and Peter just finished fucking her, they both agreed she was a me person, no matter whatever happened, it always came down to how it affected her. She was a cold insensitive bitch!

Mary slipped into the pool and heard the end of the conversation; "That's my baby sister, I think she's been hanging around Rose too much and her attitude rubbed off on her!"

Kevin shook his head; "Not really Mary, the way Lucy has been ever since the second pregnancy that went all wrong, she's been hell on wheel. Moody, self-centered and untrusting about everything going wrong around her is everyone's fault but her own!"

Mary laughed; "Well Kevin, she's always been that way, she just hides them sometimes, but more times than less, her true colors comes shining through! Enough about her, seeing everyone else is hooking up and seeing Ruthie left, how about you and I getting it on Kevin. I'll show you how the eldest female Camden takes care of her man; ask Carlos, he never has complaints!"

Kevin let out a long moan in approval and as he reached for Mary he whispered loud enough for the entire group to hear; "You know the three of them need to be tied up and taught a lesson or two!" With that said he pulled at Mary's long blonde hair causing her head to tip back. He planted several wet kisses on her neck and up her chin and then covered her mouth with his. Everyone could hear the two of them sucking on each other's tongue and they moaned as they clutched at each other's bodies.

Mary's billowy breasts crushed and flattened against Kevin's chest as she reached down and cupped his balls, fondling them, she stroked his once again growing cock.

Kevin kiss grew even steamier and cupping her tight full ass and pulled her tighter against his cock

Peter and Paris slipped over to the edge of the pool and he hopped out and sat on the edge. Combing his fingers through her wet silky hair and taking the hint he guided her face to his cock standing straight up from his body.

Paris took her time, rolling her tongue around and around his swollen head and poking at the hole as it oozed his pre-cum; she licked it up, rolled it on her tongue and swallowed it. Smiling up at him with those large dark eyes she kept his gaze and enveloped the head and steadily took his cock into her mouth. She stopped halfway down and began pumping her mouth up and down several times, She popped it out and repeated it again. She lapped away at the underside and looking at him again took it into her mouth again, but this time didn't stop halfway, down it went inch by inch until her nose was brushing against his pubic hair. Her tongue flicked out and stabbed at his tight ball sack.

All at once he erupted and sent gobs and gobs of his thick semen down her throat.

She swallowed every ounce and didn't let a drop go to waste.

Peter spent, slipped into the water and hung weakly to his loving mother.

At the other side of the pool Sandy was draped over the shallow end, her pussy lined up perfectly with Martin's cock. Her tits were squashed against a towel draped on the ground beside the pool, she pushed back as she felt his cock part her pussy and slide steadily into her tight cunt.

Martin wanted this so fucking bad, after that one night where she took his virginity and conceived his baby; he's wanted to get back between these lush thighs. He sank deeper and deeper and when he bottomed out, he held it there and took in the exquisite feeling of her cunt contract and squeeze at his pulsating cock.

He slowly began to slide in and out of her pussy and watched her puckered hole wink continually at him. As he picked up the pace he was fascinated at her puckered hole. He playfully slapped her on her gorgeous tight rounded ass; he heard her groan and wiggle her ass and pushed her ass teasingly against his flat belly.

Sandy tossed her long thick hair across her shoulder and down her tapered, trim back. Turning her head she hissed at him thought clenched teeth; "Oh fuck Martin, why the hell did we wait so long to do this again? I love how your cock feels sliding in and out, you have to go harder and faster though! Slap my ass again, keep it up and do it harder!"

Whap, his hand went on her ass and at the same time he jammed his hips hard against her ass. He slapped her harder and more often. He picked up the pace and pushed so hard, he lifted her partly out of the water.

Sandy was moaning louder now and urging him on; "Oh yes, yes Martin, fuck me into tomorrow, oh, oh yes, slide it in, I just love your finger in my ass. Deeper, deeper, oh fuck yeah Martin, add a second finger! I'm going to cum, please, please Martin fuck me faster, oh Martin please cum in my pussy!"

He shoved a second finger into her as deep as he could. He slammed her pussy faster and faster and shoving in as deep as he could held it there and started shooting, filling her womb with his hot creamy cum. He heard her scream and came at the same time; she shook violently and laid there panting loudly.

Martin grabbed her firmly by the hips and still buried deep in her cunt, fell back into the pool bringing her with him

She let out a loud scream and pulling off his cock, turned in his arms and kissed him with all of the passion she could muster.

T-Bone led Jane over to one of the plush lounge chairs and guided her onto her back. He gripped her ankles and pushed them towards her tiny bubble butt. Placing his hands on her knees he spread her legs apart and slid his hands downward toward her fat swollen pussy lips. He looked up at her and she was propped up on her elbows as she looked down at him.

Jane's large dark sultry eyes were half-closed and she was biting down at her swollen bottom lip. She sucked in her breath as she watched him come closer and closer to her juicy pussy.

T-Bone licked his lips; "You know I've been involved recently with Margaret, but I've always wondered what it would be like to do just this!"

Before she could reply, T-Bone captured her fat lips between his lips and holding them lightly, slipped his tongue up and down her slit. Deeper and deeper his tongue went as Jane shuttered with a quick, mild orgasm. He was like a man possessed as he continued to lick, suck and tongue her pussy. He felt Jane's hands clutch at his head and he released her lips and finding her clit began stabbing at it with his tongue. He flicked it back and forth and as she humped his mouth, he slid two and then a third finger into her pussy and curling it around rubbed the spongy, slick flesh, finding her G-spot.

Jane threw her long wet blonde hair over her back and letting out a loud scream started cumming. She bucked and shook and slammed back onto the chaise lounge chair. She weakly kicked her legs out and beat at T-Bone's back with her heels. Unable to take any more of his fantastic mouth, she clutched at his ears and pulled him upward and away from her extremely well tongue-fucked pussy.

T-Bone climbed up her slender body leaving wet kisses across her heaving belly, breasts and slender neck. Covering her lips they swapped spit and Jane could taste her own cum all over his lips, cheeks and chin. Breaking the kiss he gently swept a few stray wet strands of hair from her face and whispered; "I really want to fuck your pretty pussy now, I loved how you tasted, but now I want to feel my cock in your hot, tight cunt!"

She tousled his hair and whispered; "Oh T-Bone I would love to feel you fill me up, but I need to recover from your fantastic mouth. How about we switch places and I give you a really wet blow-job? You have to promise me not to cum in my mouth, I want your hot spunk in my pussy, but I need a break!"

He stepped off the lounge chair and pulled her up. He took her spot on the chair and she hovered over his cock. Her damp, semi-dry hair swept across his belly and thighs. She curled her long slim fingers around his cock and lowering her mouth, began stroking his cock up and down. Within seconds, she had his cock coated with her saliva. Bending over she was poised over his cock and clutching it between her lips, slowly and steadily lowered her head. Inch by inch, it disappeared into her mouth. She gagged slightly and taking a deep breath through her nose, she pressed on and felt his cock enter her throat, coating his cock with her thick heavy saliva.

T-Bone rolled his head from side to side as he closed his eyes and let the feeling of his cock in her throat was almost too much to take. His fingers dug into her damp locks and held on for dear life.

She pulled up abruptly, gasping for air as she hung over his cock. Saliva flowed out of her mouth and down his stiff shaft. She was taking a lungful of air and her eyes watered. Her hand and his cock were covered in her saliva. Rising up she straddled his body and without warning quickly lowered her cunt onto his cock. It slid in easily and she planted her feet flat on the ground and began to rise and lower her lithe body on his cock.

T-Bone recovered quickly and began thrusting his hips upward, meeting her downward plunges. He reached up and played with her firm tits that swayed slightly from her violent movements.

Jane's long curly hair whipped around her shoulders and tits as she drove downward and as she hit bottom, wiggled her hips, she ground her wet cunt against the root of his cock.

T-Bone's hands dropped to her petite ass and squeezing hard guided her body up and down his sticky, wet cock. Moving one hard around, he diddled her clit he felt her shutter and let out a low groan.

Jane was on the edge of cumming and fell against T-Bone and their mouths clamped on each other's and their tongues dueled back and forth as she screamed into his mouth.

T-Bone pumped vigorously upward and when he felt and heard Jane cumming he lost it and started pumping his heavy, hot load into her cunt.

The two of them lay there panting, basking in the afterglow of an intense orgasm for both of them.

Not far from them Chandler took a couple of cushions off of the chaise lounge chairs and spread them out on the treated cement and had Roxanne spread out flat on the cushions. He covered her naked body with his own and slid her nearly dry straight blonde hair from her shoulders. It surrounded her face like a halo of gold. Wiggling his ass, his stiff cock slid across the wet crease of her pussy. He cupped her near-perfect tits that stood high on her chest and didn't flatten at all with her laying on her back.

She reached up and tangling her fingers in his hair, pulled his face down to hers. Their eyes searched one another's, her piercing dark blue searching his. She licked her lips just before planting his lips on her own. Her tongue darted out and tangled with his before retreating. Breaking the kiss she moaned when he flicked her nipples and lowered his head to capture one and licked, sucked and nipped at it; "Mmmmmm I just love it when you suck on my titties Chandler. Oh fuck yeah, wait I have to tell you something. I was a fool and if you still want be and if you ask me again, I'll say yes!" Her eyes were glued to his trying to gauge his reaction.

Chandler just smiled and after licking her other stiff nip grinned at her; "Well I'll have to see how we bond here and then I'll take what you said under advisement!"

She giggled and slapped him playfully; "So I guess I have to perform flawlessly here for a good outcome I presume?"

He nodded; "Well Roxanne, it wouldn't hurt!"

She laughed out loud and her legs rose up and with her ankles against her ass. She spread her legs until her knees touched the cushions on either side of her. This left her pussy completely exposed.

Chandler slid down and off her body. Placing his hands on her thighs he left them there. Lowering her mouth ne took long swiped from her asshole upward to her clit. He did this several times and at the weird position Roxanne was in, she still tried to hump his slippery tongue.

She let out a loud groan and started cumming when Chandler began sawing two fingers in and out of her leaking cunt. She rolled her head from side to side totally covering her gorgeous face with her long silky hair. She bucked wildly and letting out a long nearly silent sigh came all over his fingers and tongue. Her wildly bent legs came up and violently slammed into Chandler's back and clamped down on his head and neck.

When Roxanne came down from her explosive orgasm, she lessened her vice-like grip on his head and her legs fell to the cushions. She gently caressed his head and stopped him with the heel of her hand on his forehead when he tried to climb up and slip his cock onto her still pulsating pussy. "Oh no you don't Chandler, now it's your turn for some oral shenanigans!" She sat up and urged him onto his back. Throwing her long hair over her shoulder she dragged her stiff nippled tits across thighs she grabbed hold of his cock and fondling it lovingly she leaned out and took a quick lick across the head. She did this several times teasing him.

Chandler thrust his hips upward desperately trying to get greater contact on his cock with her lips.

Roxanne let out a sexy giggle as she pulled away to tease him even more; "So tell me Chandler, how do you like it when someone does it to you"

He shook his head from side to side; "So help me Roxanne, if you don't...... well you'll never get a proposal this way!"

"Aw come on Chandler, now you're really playing dirty!"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,203 Followers