Seventh Heaven: Camden Family Sex Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

Simon felt Ruthie coat his long stiff cock with her cum and tighten around it. He continued to pump into her faster and deeper. He shoved one more time and held it deep in her cunt and exploded, coating her hot womb with his hot thick creamy cum. Simon cuddled up against his satisfied sister, the two of them caressed and kissed each other and drifted off to an easy slumber.

On the other bed Kevin stood over the snoozing Rose and with her legs parted he slowly stroked his thick cock as he took in the luscious trim body lying before him. Her long sable brown hair framed her pretty face like a dark halo and looking lower his eyes took in her firm, high standing B cup breasts. Gazing lower he liked her tiny waist, her concaved belly rose and fell from her steady breathing. Focusing on her pretty pussy, the tight lips were smiling at him while she slept and her dark bush above her pussy was an invitation to what was below waiting to be explored. Her legs, one of her best features, were long, slim and spread wide. Kevin wished he could release them so he could feel them wrapped around his back, urging him on.

Climbing up on the bed between her legs, he woke her from her slumber. He heard her suck in her breath as she felt his mouth come in contact with her hooded clit.

She struggled against her restraints as she fought his attacks, even though she was welcoming his oral attacking.

The more he sucked and licked on her pussy, the wetter she became and the weaker her struggling continued. They became more violent when she heard Kevin speak and she realized it wasn't Simon eating her. She bucked harder trying to remove him from her cunt and when he rose up and whispered; "Big Bang Theory!"

She continued to squirm and roll from side to side as the control words didn't work. She spat out; "Sorry Kevin, your fucking control over me didn't work."

He called downstairs to Captain Lee Michaels, his nephew Sean and Lexington Steele; "Hey you guys down there want to come up here and join me on controlling and breaking this fucking cunt?"

Like a flash the three of them scrambled up the stairs and stopped to look at Lucy and Ruthie, all spread wide and smiling as they were dozing off after having a satisfying orgasm. They stopped at the bed where Rose was still struggling, Kevin stood beside the bed and motioned for them to try and break this bitch.

Kevin leaned over and removed her headphones and blindfold. She shook her head trying to get the hair from her eyes and she spat out to Kevin when he reached up to help her; "Don't you fucking touch me asshole!"

He shook his head; "Well Rose seeing I couldn't break you in the easy way, I guess we'll have to do it the hard way and to tell you the truth, I'M GOING TO LOVE THIS! Okay guys she's all yours, I just may join in after you tame her!"

The three black guys stood over her and stripped and slowly approached her. Lex was smiling from ear to ear; "Get ready to get blacked bitch!"

She shook her head from side to side and spat out; "Oh no, no Kevin, don't let them do this to me, I'll be good to you just don't let these fucking black bastards touch me!"

He shook his head; "Sorry Rose, you had your chance now they are going to break you and teach you how to act around men who know how to fuck and make you love it!"

Sean came around to the head of the bed and bent down and gave her an open-mouthed kiss. He jumped back and spat at her; "Okay, so you want to play dirty, we can play dirty!"

Her lip was covered with his blood as she bit down on his lip and caused him to bleed.

Sean reached up and freed her hands from the bedposts. He looked down at Lex and Lee at the foot of the bed; "Take her legs off the posts and turn her over, she's going to get her ass spanked and I'm not going to stop until she is beet red!"

She screeched out; "No, no please don't I'll be good!" She scrambled trying to escape the three large black men and Kevin. They flipped her over and Kevin held her down, pressing on her shoulders.

Lee straddled her waist pinning her to the mattress and Lex finally captured her by the ankles and getting control of them, her ass wiggled as Sean approached her.

He stroked his large cock as he looked down at her little white bubble butt. Letting go of his cock he placed both hands on her cool ass and caressed those cheeks and without warning rose one hand and slapped her tight ass hard. Before she could react he did it again and again and again.

Rose let out a scream and thrashed around on the bed and ripped one foot from Lex, but he quickly retrieved it and now straddled her calves pinning her to the bed. Her ass turned from lily white to a glowing pink.

Sean leaned down and planted a soft kiss on her heated ass cheeks and she stilled suddenly and let out a tiny gasp. Again he slapped her ass over and over and over again. After about the seventh or eighth slap he stopped again. Her ass turned from pink to rosy red.

Tears were rolling down her cheeks and she moaned out, "Please, please stop I promise to be good, just stop punishing me!"

Sean was grinning from ear to ear. His large black hands caressed her red hot ass cheeks again and slipping between her cheeks his and ran his large fingers up and down her tight lipped pussy lips and was pleased to see how wet she had become; "Oh you little slut, slapping your ass turned you on now didn't it. Hey guys you won't believe just how wet this little slut is! Uncle Lee slip up there and feed her your cock and let her suck on it! Listen Rose your little whore, if you even touch his cock with your teeth, well I'll make you regret it, you understand?"

She whispered out; "Yes!"

"I didn't hear you, you little slut!"

"Yes. Yes I understand no teeth, I promise!"

He continued to maul her ass and sliding his hands between her cheeks began sliding two fingers in and out of her tight pussy. This made her squirm and her juices bathe his fingers almost down to his wrist.

Lee was about to feed her his cock when Sean stopped him and climbed over to the head of the bed; "Lee why don't we switch places, get ready to punish that ass AND more if she bites me, okay?"

"Sure Sean, be my guest!" He slid down and the foursome rolled her onto her side. With her head nearly hanging off the bed he turned her head slightly and placing his cock at her swollen lower lip, pushed forward. She opened her mouth and pushing forward slipped his cock into her oral cavity.

Rose's eyes opened wide and let out a loud groan around Sean's cock as she felt all four men attack her body, in a good way this time.

While she sucked on Sean's cock, Kevin was sucking on one stiff nipple as he plucked away at the other one with her thumb and index finger. Lex and Lee had her lower body sandwiched as Lee kissed her red hot ass cheeks and began to worm his tongue into her tiny rosebud.

Lex had one of her long slim legs over her shoulder and his large tongue and huge lips sucked at her pussy and stabbed at her dripping hole and stiff clit.

Rose let out a louder groan when Lee coated his fingers with the warming gel lubricant and slipped first one and then a second finger up her incredibly tight asshole. The gel made her squirm and back against his fingers and she let out a scream as she felt Lex drive two gel coated fingers into her tight wet hole. She didn't need any more lubricant, but the heating gel warmed her pussy all the more and when his thumb coated her clit, she exploded all over his fingers and tongue.

Things really started happening now as Lex rolled onto his back and pulled Rose with him. Gripping her slim hips he guided her over his huge black pole and wedging it into her tight lipped pussy, pulled her hips downward until he felt his cock penetrate her and slip inch by inch into her hot, wet cunt. Holding her by her tiny compact ass he slipped deeper and deeper into her.

Rose threw her head back and her long dark brown hair cascaded down her trim back. Her mouth was wide open as she tried to fill her constricted lungs with more air. She let out a gasp when she opened her eyes and saw Sean's cock hovering over her. She took it into her long slim fingers and pumping it several times, leaned forward and enveloped the large black shaft.

Sean gripped the sides of her face and began fucking her mouth. With it opened wide he shoved it deeper and deeper into her mouth and down her throat. He was fucking her mouth and she was gaging and making such erotic sounds it nearly made him cum.

Her eyes were wide open; tears were streaming down her cheeks from the intense fucking Sean was giving her mouth. Her eyes went even wider and rolled back in her head as she felt Lee penetrate her tiny hot puckered hole.

All three of her holes were now full and she was like an animal, not able to get enough black cock and to top it off Kevin got into the mix again as he sucked and played with her firm high-standing tits.

She suddenly stiffened and shook as an intense orgasm wracked her slim gorgeous body.

As she tried to control her shaking, Lee pulled out of her, as did Sean. The two of them pulled Rose off of Lex and Lee flopped down onto the bed. She quickly got with the program and straddled Lee's smaller, but thicker cock. She felt it slip into her and letting out a long moan took Lex's cock into her mouth. She loved the taste of her own cunt juices covering his cock and she went ballistic when she felt Sean enter her ass.

Rose came countless times as the three black cocks battered her lily-white body. Sweat covered her and the three guys were dripping as well. After about five minutes they switched off again, this time Lex took the bed and Rose had a puzzled look on her face that is until he had her spin around and with her back to him, he guided her ass down to his saliva covered cock.

Rose let out a loud grunt and arching her back her long hair swept back and forth across Lex's chest. Her legs were spread wide and Sean settled in between them and sank balls deep into her swamp-like cunt and began fucking her like a man possessed.

Lee stood over her and she alternated between him and Kevin sucking on one while jacking off the other. Back and forth she went sinking first one cock down her throat and then the other. Lee was near an end and pulling out of her mouth he began to shake his cum all over her face and she tried to swallow as much as possible.

When Kevin saw Lee cumming, he lost it too and dumped his load all over her angelic face too.

Sean and Lex continued to pound the living shit out of her. As the cum from Kevin and Lee began dripping down her chin and onto her heaving, sweaty tits, Sean lost it and pulling out of her added to the thick creamy mix covering her face.

She just smiled and opened her mouth trying to capture as much cum as she could. She arched her back when she felt Lex playing with her clit and cumming once again she nearly fainted.

Lex rolled her off of his outstretched body and sliding up her exhausted body, let out the largest load of the foursome completely covering her face and coating her hair with his thick creamy load.

Ready for more Sean, Lex and Lee slid over to Lucy and Ruthie, shaking them from their slumber; they deftly loosened their restraints and took to giving the two sisters the same treatment they gave Rose.

After about ten minutes Rose got up enough energy to stagger into the shower to rinse off and before she knew it, was joined by Simon and T-Bone.

Since T-Bone drifted off, his cock was once again loaded to give Rose the fucking of her life. They sandwiched Rose and as T-Bone entered her well-fucked cunt, Simon finally got the chance to fill her ass with his long shaft.

The three of them fucked like it was the last time any of them would ever get off again and before long, they all came quickly and slipped to the shower floor and bask in the afterglow of an amazing orgasm.

In the bedroom they four guys paired off. Kevin and Sean Michaels took Ruthie, while Lexington Steele and Captain Lee Michaels joined Lucy. Before splitting off Kevin told Lee about the control phrase and told him to use it if needed.

Both groups removed the restraints from Lucy and Ruthie and Lucy was very docile but began to get excited when Lex began kissing her passionately. Lucy loved how thick and active his tongue was and couldn't wait to see if it felt as good on her pussy as it did in her mouth. Lucy arched her back when Lee attached his lips to her swollen large nipples.

Lex continued munching on her lips as he tenderly combed his thick black fingers through her silky wavy blonde locks. They were moaning in each other's mouths, Lucy even more as two were worshipping her body.

Lee moved to the other large full mound while Lex finally broke the kiss and sweeping her hair from her sexy neck and followed his hands with his lips and tongue.

Lucy was in heaven as the two black men made her wetter and wetter. She opened her dark blue eyes and focused on the two black heads adoring her body. She sucked in her breath when she felt Lee abandoned her heaving tits and move south across her ribcage and her slightly rounded belly. It was sucked in when he planted his wet lips on her belly button, he darted his tongue into it and it made her shiver.

Lex followed Lee as he planted soft wet kisses along her shoulder and collarbone. He took over sucking on her tits and when he caught one large stiff nipple, she let out yet another gasp and again arched her back trying to produce greater pressure on her stiff tip.

Lee finally reached her pussy, using his thumbs; he parted her leaking pussy and parted her full swollen lips. Clamping his mouth over her entire cunt and starting slowly he sucked. He increased the sucking pressure slower and slower and soon had Lucy panting, wanting stronger pressure and greater contact.

She started bucking wildly and then she stiffened and letting out a barely audible sigh she came and a trickle slipped out of the corner of her eye. A smile crossed her lips and she shook her head and as if she woke from a dream she started bucking and moaning loudly as she came again and again.

After she calmed down she pushed Lex off her tits and sat up and resting on her elbows she turned and looked at him. Reaching across she gripped his cock and guided it to her open mouth took him halfway into her mouth. Opening wider she slapped it about her mouth making wild noises in her throat. Saliva was dripping off his thick black shaft and she couldn't get enough of it. She was suddenly back on her back as Lee pulled on her legs and climbing between them leaned forward and drove his stiff black shaft into her lily white body and pink oozing pussy.

Lex scooted over and turned her head to the side fisted her silky blonde hair in his black hands and shoved his cock back into her mouth. He began fucking her mouth at the same pace Lee was fucking her pussy.

Her tiny body slid around on the bed and the two black men shoved their cocks into her receptive body. Tensing up once again she came all over Lee's pounding cock.

All of a sudden he pulled out of her dripping pussy and slipped off the bed. Lex rolled her over and got her up onto her knees. With one swift move he slid his cock into her pussy and she lowered her head to the mattress and rolled it from side to side as she gasped for air while Lex plowed into her pussy relentlessly.

Lee came around to the side of the bed when Lucy's head was positioned. Lee gently combed his fingers through her long wavy lush locks made her head lift off the bed.

Lucy smiled and just nodded. Opening her mouth she took his cock into her mouth and she lapped away at her creamy cum that coated his cock.

As Lee shoved his cock into her mouth, Lex did the same; both black cocks invaded her tiny lush body at the same time. Both men reached down and played with her huge swaying tits. She was moaning constantly as she raced towards yet another orgasm.

Lex thought it was time to see if she was broken of her bitchiness yet. Leaning over her he whispered into her ear as he nibbled at it; "Big Bang Theory!"

She giggled as she pulled Lee cock from her mouth. While continuing to fuck his cock she twisted her head and was grinning from ear to ear and nearly laughed out loud; "No need to use your so called control phrase, it didn't work when T-Bone was fucking me and it isn't working now. I fooled both of you, now if you would, please shut the fuck up and fuck me while I suck on this gorgeous cock before me!"

Without saying another word both black men began fucking her like no tomorrow. The entire bed rocked as they picked up their pace, her hair flew all around her body as she began to shake and cum again.

Lee shove one large finger up her ass and as she went into yet another orgasm, he lost it and started shooting his load deep in her pussy.

Before her, Lee lost it too as he began shooting down her throat. Pulling his cock out of her mouth, he painted her face with the rest of his load and she feel to the bed totally exhausted and completed drained.

Across from them Sean Michaels and Kevin Kinkirk were attacking Ruthie and she was very, very receptive to the onslaught. With her restraints gone she turned sideways on the bed, she was on her back and her ankles hung off one side, while on the other side Ruthie had her head hanging over with her long chocolate brown curls nearly grazing the floor. She looked up at Sean, her huge brown eyes were smoldering with lust as she saw his huge piece of black meat inches from her mouth. She reached out and wrapped her tiny fingers around his shaft, her fingers didn't meet. Ruthie's mouth was watering as she opened it and guided his stiff black shaft to her swollen puffy lips.

Sean fisted her silky hair in his huge black hands as he felt her tongue slip out and roll around and around his cockhead and thick shaft. Pushing forward, the head entered her wet cavern and it went deeper and deeper into her mouth. Half of his shaft disappeared as he pushed forward. It went deeper and he felt it enter her throat.

With her head tipped back, it was at the perfect angle to slide into her throat with ease.

At the other end Ruthie's hips and ass were jerking uncontrollably as Kevin settled between her lush thighs and was munching wildly at her thick, fat pussy lips. He was slurping and sucking as deep and as fast as he could and could not keep up with the large amount of juice she was producing. The harder he sucked, the more cum juices she was pouring into his mouth.

Ruthie shot off like a rocket when Kevin added fingers to her cunt and asshole at the same time. She jerked violently when he curled his fingers in her cunt and pressing his fingertips to her spongy flesh in her cunt, stimulated her g-stop and sent her immediately into another orgasm.

Up in front Sean gripped her head firmly and began fucking her face, his swollen nut sack slapped against her nose and forehead. He couldn't believe this teenager was such a great cocksucker; his entire black shaft was dripping with her saliva and was running down her neck.

Kevin reached for the lube on the nightstand and coating his fingers he now slipped two fingers into her ass and the warming gel made her ass even hotter, if that was possible. Driving several fingers into her pussy and ass, Kevin had enough of this, he wanted nothing more than to fuck his tiny sister-in-law's perfect bubble butt and do it now.

Scooting her over on the bed he motioned for Sean to lie down on the bed. She clamored across his thick black legs and throwing one leg over his, straddled him. Reaching back she took his huge black cock in her tiny hand and positioning it at the entrance to her weeping pussy, settled down and threw her head back when he slipped deeper and entered her cunt.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers