Seventh Heaven: Camden Family Sex Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

Sean pulled her down to his body and her large tits squashed against his muscled black chest. His mouth covered her as he pumped up into her waiting pussy.

As Ruthie was bent over and violently kissing Sean, Kevin leaned over her tight ass and slowly began to penetrate her puckered hole with his thick stiff cock. She tore her mouth from Sean's and whipped her head around; "Oh my fucking god. Oh fuck yeah Kevin, shove that big cock of yours in my tiny ass. Oh Kevin, please go slow until I get accustomed to it! Mmmmm I love having both of my holes filled, Mmmmmm okay Kevin, okay to go deeper. Oh fuck, yeah faster, harder oh Sean fuck my pussy, yes, yes, yes I'm going to cum, don't slow up!"

Kevin pulled back at her long chocolate brown hair and latched onto her mouth his own. Tearing his mouth from hers he nipped at her ear and whispered; "Big Bang Theory!"

Ruthie suddenly stiffened and groaned out; "Oh fuck it Kevin! I tried to be true to T-Bone, but knowing he's in the shower fucking Rose right now and as hot as I am right now, fuck I can't stop, oh fuck I don't want to stop!"

Kevin chuckled and licked at the sensitive skin between her ear and shoulder and she shuttered; "Oh Ruthie, Ruthie why the hell did you think you could change your spots! You're a Camden and love sucking and fucking way too much to change. You might as well give into your inner goddess and just fuck like the slut you and Lucy are!"

She let out a grunt and smiled down at the black stud still buried deep in her cunt. "Oh what the hell, come on you two fuck me like the slut Kevin says I am. You two better be as good at the two fucking Lucy!"

Sean smiled up at her and looked at the hunched body plastered to the back of Ruthie; "I think that's a challenge Kevin, I love challenges, how about you?"

Kevin laughed out loud; "Oh yeah Sean, let's make her scream and shout!"

Like a machine the two men began pounding Lucy's receptive body and as one slipped into her the other pulled back. Back and forth, back and forth Sean and Kevin pumped her ass and pussy.

Ruthie was gasping for air, every pore was dripping sweat and they had a tough time holding on for dear life as the sound of their skin slapping against her skin filled the room. She fed her huge swaying tits to Sean and he devoured them sucking on one and them the other.

Kevin caught her hair in a ponytail and pulled back on it and caught her mouth with his own. Their tongues fought one another and her cheeks were hallowed out as she sucked harder on his tongue.

Ruthie let out a loud groan and started cumming. Tearing her mouth from his she groaned out; "Oh mother fuckers, fuck meeeeeee! Fuck me harder, cum, cum, please cum with me!"

She grunted loudly when she felt Sean's cock jerk and expand, it exploded in her womb and she continued cumming around his fat black cock; "Oh yesssssssss Sean, fill me up, shoot your potent black seed in my pretty pink pussy! Now cum in my ass Kevin, shoot it deep in my ass I want to feel you fill me up too! Ahhhhhhhh yessssssss Kevin I can feel your cum shooting in me, oh fuck, fuck I'm cumming again!"

She fell against Sean, totally spent, her breathing was ragged and sweat dripped off her lush body. After a few minutes Kevin slowly slipped out of her ass and she felt him oozing out. Clenching her cheeks, she rolled off of Sean, her cunt made a slurping sound and she felt a pair of hands spreading her thighs. Opening her eyes she saw the smiling face of her sister looking up at her. Before she could react Lucy swung her leg over Ruthie's head and lowered her cum filled pussy to her face.

Ruthie let out a loud grunt when she felt Lucy's tiny mouth clamp down on her pussy and began to suck the cum Sean had deposited in her pussy. Ruthie's tongue slipped out of her mouth and began to worm her way into Lucy's cunt. She was rewarded with the cum Capt. Michaels left there.

Lee and Lex came over to the bed and watched as the two petite gorgeous sisters sucked and licked each other clean. The entire area was filled with the sound of the two horny sisters bringing each other to yet another explosive orgasm.

A damp T-Bone, Simon and Rose slipped into the room and stood watching Lucy and Ruthie going at it. Six stiff cocks looked on and when Simon climbed aboard and swiftly entered Lucy's wet cunt, a free-for-all ensued.

Lucy's head flew up when she felt her pussy being invaded. Immediately her open mouth was filled with Sean's cock.

Lex and T-Bone pulled Ruthie out from under Lucy and the two of them attacked her sweat covered body, Lex slipping into her well-oiled pussy while T-Bone filled her cum coated mouth.

Beside the bed Lee and Kevin pulled Rose down to the carpeted floor and Kevin entered her doggy, while she sucked diligently at Lee's reawakening cock.

The nine of them fucked and sucked into the wee hours of the morning finally succumbing to sleep after to total exhaustion. Awakening late into the morning, they continued their carnal experiment, stopping only to eating take-out food. They never made it out to the slopes that week-end and when they left, Kevin's plan to make the three women less self-centered failed as they were all back in Glen Oak as bitchy as ever.

T-Bone was the only one who really benefited from the experience as Ruthie was the only one of the three women who succumbed to the hypnosis Kevin had planted in her head. He planned on using the control phrase to his advantage in the future.

THE END!

Hope you enjoyed the series. Please vote and your comments are greatly appreciated.

Coming next a new series titled Fox and Guests consisting of Fox personalities and guests from other networks getting into all kinds of mischief.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers