Seventh Heaven Is Right!

Story Info
The best first day of work ever.
4.6k words
4.29
113.2k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kjb021784
kjb021784
20 Followers

Note: As you well know, this is a work of fiction, nothing like this happened, don’t try it at home, stay in school…you know the drill. This story is a continuation of Beverly Mitchell is a Slut? If you haven’t read that, I recommend you do. Not that you need to to understand the story, but for your own enjoyment. Please respond if like this story or the other, I LOVE feedback of all kinds. Tell me you loved it, tell me you hated it, tell me what you want to see more of, less of, tell me what you want next, what you’re favorite band is, whatever you feel like including. And if you’re a sexy lady, tell me where you are, and how to meet you…lol. My email is in the link below. Hope to hear from you all!

Man, I was in literal heaven! The last few weeks had been a whirlwind for me, and I couldn’t be happier. I walked around LA with a 24/7 grin on my face. I even smiled when I slept. When I got around to sleeping that is. Usually I was way too busy fucking to get around to it. After my interview with Beverly, I knew right away that I needed to move to LA, I just had to. Being a friend, and grateful for all the ‘exercise’ I gave her. So, she set me up with a place to stay, which was with her. And even a job as a stagehand on ‘7th Heaven’. It was fantastic. I had a great job, an amazing place to live; I was in a tropical climate. And to top it all off, a slutty little whore to fuck as much as I pleased. One couldn’t ask for more, or so I thought. I didn’t think life could get any better, that is, until my first day on the set of the show.

It was a warm Sunday morning. I remember it well. All the actors had to go in that day for a reading of the script, and all us stagehands had to go in and help set up the sets for the shoot the next day. I woke up and had a quickie with Beverly. Man, she was insatiable. We probably had sex at least twice a day, and that was on a slow day. I was happy to oblige of course. We got dressed and headed out to her car to head to the studio set. We were both dressed casually. I was wearing jeans and a t-shirt, as always. Beverly was wearing a white tank top with no bra. Her massive tits jiggled and shook as she walked, her nipples could be seen through the sheer fabric. She wore form fitting jeans and a pair of heeled sandals to top it off. She looked very fuckable. Even though we had just screwed less then an hour before, I could feel a familiar feeling in my jeans stirring. I opened her door for her, pinching her ass teasingly as I did. She giggled sweetly and got in. As we drove, I purposely hit a few potholes, glancing over as I did, watching her delicious tits shake and jiggle. She figured out what I was up to pretty fast. When we hit the highway, she finally spoke.

“If you want to see them, just ask me, ok?” With that, she lifted off her tank top, showing her fantastic tits. Even though I had done everything under the sun to them over and over again, it always excited me to see them. My cock was like a branch in my jeans, straining.

“Thanks. But if we crash, it’s your fault.” I said. She laughed. “I can’t believe I’m actually going to working on an actual TV show. Thanks again.”

“You’re welcome. But I should be thanking you; I haven’t been in this kind of shape in awhile.” We both laughed. I kept stealing glances at her chest, admiring them. She noticed and smiled again. “I would keep your eyes on the road mister. Here, I’ll help you forget them.” She reached over with her tender, light hand, unzipped my jeans and tenderly removed my cock. It was fully erect, all hot and hard. She wrapped her cool hand around it and started to jerk me off slowly as I drove. I moaned as she kept pulling on me, but I kept our deal and focused as much as I could on driving. Soon both her hands were around my cock, stroking me fast and hard. Her pretty face was staring straight at my cock, her globes shaking, her hands flying, coaxing my cum. It felt so good. As she kept jerking me, she undid her pants and slipped out of them, letting them rest on the floor. Now she was completely naked, sitting next to me, jerking me off as she rubbed her own sopping pussy.Thank god she has tinted windows, or we might be all over the news tomorrow, I thought. All of a sudden, to my surprise, she hopped on top of me, straddling my waste, facing me. I leaned around her, looking over her shoulder.

“The fuck are you doing? I almost crashed?” I asked, confused, angry and excited at the same time.

“I gotta have you in me. Just drive, I’ll do all the work.” With that, she lowered onto my cock. My hardness sank into her. She was warm and soaking wet. My cock felt so good inside her. Her twat felt like velvet, surrounding me. She bobbed up and down, fucking me as I drove. Thank god, we were on the highway. I set the cruise control and just steered, enjoying the impromptu fuck. She grinded against my cock, shoving me all up inside her, reaching all up in her. My whole 8 inches filled her. She moaned and wailed as she bounced. Her tits were shaking right in front of my face, and it killed me that I couldn’t suck on them. I had to watch the road. I could feel my cum boiling up inside my balls as she rode me, harder and harder, faster and faster.

“Oh god, yes, I’m cumming, I’m CUMMING!!” she screamed. She flung her head back and screamed as her orgasm hit her. I could feel her pussy tighten, contract, and relax as she came. It squeezed and milked my cock, and I couldn’t hold it in anymore.

“I’m cumming too!” I yelled.

She looked down at me, her face red and flushed. She looked so sexy, almost animalistic, just filled with pure lust. “Do it, fill me with your spunk. Come on, do it now, cum for me!”

I went back to the road as I blew my load. I grunted and groaned, almost passing out as my orgasm hit me, hard and intense. I fired my boiling, greasy load inside her, filling her up. My cum splashed all around insider her cunt. I came for almost a whole minutes, each time spewing loads of semen all in her pussy. She squealed and moaned as she felt me filling her up. After I was done, she pulled off me and sat back down her seat. I was breathing heavily, but I was beginning to concentrate a little more on the road. My spent cock, covered with both our juices, still hung out my pants. She was breathing hard too, sitting next to me, slipping her shirt back on. My cum was leaking a little out of her pussy. She noticed it, scooped it up in her fingers and sucked it down.

“Good to the last drop.” She said, smiling. I laughed back. I reached down and put my soft cock away. I didn’t want it getting hard again; we were too close the studio. She got dressed and fixed herself up, and we drove the rest of the way to the studio in silence, basking in the glow of a great fuck.

***

The day dragged on. The actors had been hustled away to a room for the reading, while I and the other guys set up the set and crap like that. Very boring, but it beat school. But it was kind of a downer, to go from fucking one of the hottest young stars of the day, to being around a bunch of middle-aged union guys. No offense to them at all, but come on, who would you rather be around? Lunchtime rolled around, and while everyone else shuffled outside or to a restaurant, I wanted some peace and quiet. I stole away to one of the bedroom sets and just relaxed, enjoying my meal.

“This isn’t a fucking cafeteria buddy!” a bitchy, yet familiar, feminine voice yelled. I jumped. Both surprised and upset. I looked up and right into the pretty, actually heart stopping face, of actress Jessica Biel.Wow, I thought,she looks amazing in person. She wasn’t wearing any make-up, but her sexy eyes and well-proportioned face looked just as amazing as it does on the show, in her movies, and during photo shoots. Even though I liked Beverly a little better, I had certainly jacked off once or twice to her as well. (What living human being couldn’t?) ThatGear spread was phenomenal. She acted on the show like such an innocent soul, but was a fucking slut outside of it. And now, here she was, in the beautiful flesh. Her long brown hair was tied into a ponytail. She was wearing a tight halter-top, her cleavage more then showing. Her tits weren’t as big as Beverly’s was, but they were nice, perfect for her slim, athletic body. Her tight, dark jeans looked like they were sculpted perfectly for her long, lovely legs and prefect ass. She was wearing white tennis shoes. I loved those; they always made a girl look so innocent. But I could tell Ms. Biel was absolutely not the definition of innocent at all.

I stammered a response, but partly because I was nervous at the fact of being caught, and partly cause I was very aroused from being in the presence of Jessica Biel. “Um, well, you see, I’m with the crew and…well, uh, it was crowded and….you see, I was tired, and, but…”

However, she found the time to cut me off, “Stop. You know what, I could care less. I just came up here to grab my purse. Get the hell out of my way.” She pointed to a purse, sitting on the bed behind me. I hadn’t noticed it when I had sat down. I scooted over, allowing her access to the purse. When she leaned over to get it, I couldn’t help but sniff, smelling her, taking in her scent. She smelled heavenly. I looked at her hand, small and lithe, well manicured. I growing erection was clearing showing, and I moved, trying to hide it. I took in a generous view of her ass as she grabbed the purse. I slowly started to rub myself, unable to help myself. First, the fuck in the car with Beverly, and now, sexy Jessica right in front of me, I had to try and get off.

Just at that moment, she looked over, and I froze, hand on my pants, stroking through my jeans my diamond hard erection.

“What the…Jesus Christ, what the fuck do you think you’re doing!?”

Isn’t it obvious?, I thought. But I was speechless. But, my lord, did she have a foul mouth, and temper! To be honest, that was turning me on too.

“You’ve got some balls, fucking getting off while I’m right here!!” She grabbed my head and pushed me down on the bed. She placed a knee on my chest, holding me down.. “Now, I’m gonna teach you a lesson. Now, pull it out.”

I didn’t do anything, a mixture of emotions stopping me. Fear, anger, excitement. “Pull…I mean, what? Pull what out?”

“Your goddamn cock! You want to get off so badly, do it now, right here in front of me. DO IT!” She yelled, right in my face. Her lovely face was twisted into a face of anger and horniness, but she was still just as beautiful, even more so.

I unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock. It was fully hard. Precum seeped out the tip. I slowly ran my hand over it and started stroking it, looking at Jessica as I did. Fuck, she was a hot bitch. I focused on her immaculate cleavage as I jerked off, feeling it all, getting so turned on. I grimaced in pain though when she pushed down hard on my chest with her knee. I stopped jacking and looked up at her, confused.

“Stroke you’re motherfucking fast and hard. That’s how you’ll do it. I’m trying to punish you for being so rude!”

I had no other recourse then to oblige her command. I moved my hand over my steel pole fast, my hand flew up and down, blurring. I gripped it hard, like a vice. With all the force and speed, I was rubbing my cock raw, just like she wanted me to do. As my hand flew, I looked directly in her face. She was staring directly at my cock, her eyes full of fury and lust.

“Faster, harder! Do it! Jerk off harder! Punish yourself!” she urged me.

I did as told, and went as fast and as hard as I could. I started to feel less and less good, and more and more painful.This must be the punishment part, I thought. My dick hurt like hell, I was rubbing it raw. My arm ached. Pain shot threw it. It felt like it was going to fall off. The muscle ached, everything did, all I wanted to do was cum, to end the pain, and also to feel the pleasure of masturbating to Jessica Biel.

“Oh please, it hurts, I want to cum, can I please cum?” I pleaded with her, my eyes tearing from pain and pleasure.

“Do it, shoot you fucking dirty boy load.” As she said this, she grabbed her shirt collar and ripped it open, exposing her tits. She was wearing no bra. Her tits were on full display. They were amazing. B-cups, all tanned, just like the rest of her body, with perfect little nipples on the tips. They were perky and absolutely a wet dream to see. They weren’t big though, on her frame, and that was the only difference between hers and Beverly’s. But seeing them pushed me over the edge. I jerked a couple more times, my cock and balls went through a spasm, and I screamed in relief and ecstasy as I shot by hot, creamy load. I aimed my beaten cock at her chest and shot it all over her tits, coating them with my pearly cum. Each new blast splashed on them, covering them with the sticky substance. She tossed her head back and moaned as she felt my warm spunk on her newly exposed tits.

“Yes, more, more, MORE!!” she screamed, demanding it. I shot a few more times, shuttered and collapsed in a worthless heap on the bed. My poor cock leaked a little amount of cum out. I looked at my cock. It was red and it felt all hot. My arm was sore, and my hand was just as red and abused as my cock. I took in deep breaths, beads of sweat rolling down my face. I looked at Jessica. She was rubbing my spunk all over her tits, spreading it all around, making her tits all wet and shiny. She looked down at me and smiled for the first time. The tone in her voice changed too, to being sweet and caring, and nice.

“Very good, you’re not a bad boy, you did as you were told.” She reached down and started to rub my soft, maltreated cock. “Let me reward you. I’ll do all the work this time, you just lay back and relax.” She smiled, leaned down, and sucked my cock into her mouth. Her warm saliva on my hurt dick felt amazing, and I immediately started to get hard again. She sucked my cock, taking in about half of it, bobbing her head up and down as she sucked. She fondled my balls as she sucked. My cock was up to full length and hardness in no time. I started to weakly buck my hips, trying to fuck her face. As I started, she bit down on my cock. I howled in pain. She took it out and jerked it off with her hand.

“I said, lay back and relax, I do all the work. You do any work again, and I bite it off!” Her voice was mean again, and her face angry. I nodded and leaned my head back. I closed my eyes and waited. I felt her suck on it again. She couldn’t deep throat me like Beverly, and she wasn’t as good at as Beverly either, but it was still very good. And I mean, come on, it was Jessica Biel, who was I to complain?

She sucked on it, swirling her tongue all around my shaft and the head. Her warm, soft hand squeezed and rolled my balls around. It was all so good, and it took my mind off my hurting cock and arm in the most amazing way. After a couple more minutes of being in the heaven of having my cock sucked by her, she took her mouth off of it, I didn’t open my eyes, and a second later, I felt something wet, warm and tight. I opened my eyes and looked. There, on top of me, was Jessica Biel, completely naked, with my cock in her completely shaved pussy. Her legs were on either side of me, and she was riding me hard, bouncing on top of me. My hard cock was disappearing and reappearing from her tight cunt. Her tits bounced slightly as she fucked me. I had the urge to grab her hips and fuck with her, but I remember what she had said, let her do it all. So, I laid back and let her fuck the shit out of me. I took the time to look her sexy nude body up and down. She was completely tanned, and looked stunning. Her long, sexy legs squeezing my hips as she fucked me turned me on so much. I also noticed she was still wearing her white tennis shoes. I moaned and groaned as she kept fucking me. She rode me harder and harder, bucking her hips, ramming her pussy down hard onto my cock.

“Oh god, yes, I fucking need this. Bev said you were such a goddamn male slut! Fuck yes, FUCK YES!!!!” she yelled as she fucked me hard.

So Beverly had told her. I thought.I’ll have to thank Beverly later. I wanted to say something, but I remembered, and she might not like it. Not wanting to her to flip out and end this, I kept my mouth shut, and just moaned in enjoyment.

All of a sudden,, she grabbed my head and held it against her tits. She let out a high pitched scream. I felt her legs clamp against me and her pussy vibrate around my cock. She came hard, smothering my face against her now dried cum covered rack. I sucked on a nipple, helping her through her orgasm. When she came down from it, she shoved me back, and lifted off my cock. Her pussy was leaking juices, my cock glistened with them. She stood next to the bed, in all of her nude, post coital glory.

“Damn, that was great. I came so hard. I love your cock.” She said sweetly. She smiled at me when she saw my disappointment that I hadn’t come. “Don’t worry, I said I’d take care of you, and I will. We still have plenty of time left over from lunch.” She looked at my sweaty body and my cock and licked her lips. Then she turned to the hallway and yelled, “Okay, you can come on in. He’s all ready for you.”

Catherine Hicks walked into the room. For those of you who don’t know her, she plays Mrs. Camden on the show. All of a sudden, I felt so embarrassed. She was older then my mom, she was a woman in her forties. But that wasn’t what did it. It was the fact that she was such a good mother on the show, and I couldn’t get that image out of my mind. It was like I was lying there with my cock fully hard and covered in pussy juice after fucking an incredibly hot chick and my mother walked in. She was even dressed motherly. She was in a dark blue sweater that hid her body, and a long blue dress that went all the way down to her high heels.

She smiled at me and looked me up and down. Then she turned to Jessica and said, “Wow, he looks like he is a lot of fun. Is he?”

Jessica laughed and said, “Damn straight. Take him for a ride!”

Catherine laughed too and began to strip off her clothes. I still laid there, but I was starting to get a little soft. I mean, I like women off all ages, but I didn’t find Catherine Hicks that particularly attractive. But, I was willing to try anything once.

As I watched Catherine get naked, Jessica was talking to me. “Beverly told us both what a good fuck you are, so we wanted a piece for ourselves. I tried you out and wanted to see if you were willing to play along, and you were. So, now, she’s gonna play around with you. Got it?” I nodded my head. Catherine stripped down to her bra and panties. She had pockets of fat on her, and she had some stretch marks from age, but overall, she wasn’t bad looking at all for her age. Jessica saw me watching and getting hard again and smiled. “I love to watch though, so I’ll just sit here and masturbate while you to fuck each others brains out.”

Catherine finally took off her bra and panties. She was trimmed down below and it looked nice and inviting. She was clearly very wet and turned on. Her tits were nice. They had nice size to them, but they had a little bit of a sag to them. Still, she looked very good for her age. She sauntered over to me and bent down next to me. The moment she wrapped her hand around my cock and started to pull, I totally forgot the mother complex, and only saw her as a hot, sexy older woman who wanted to screw my brains out. I alternated watching her smooth, mature hand run up and down my cock, sliding over the head, pumping the shaft, her nimble, experienced fingers making me feel incredible. I had an awful case of blue balls from not cumming to Jessica, and Catherine was helping me out in the nicest of ways. The other thing I was watching was Jessica across the room. She has furiously masturbating as she watched. Her fingers rubbed her clit, pried open her lips, dipped inside. She was playing with herself like there was no tomorrow.

kjb021784
kjb021784
20 Followers
12