Seventh Heaven Is Right!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catherine lowered her head and started to suck on the head of my cock, sucking it hard, her tongue dancing all over it. She gripped my shaft with both of her hands, pumping me and she sucked on the tip of my cock like a vacuum cleaner. I gritted my teeth, it felt so fucking good! Who knew Mrs. Camden was such an excellent cocksucker? She was definitely better then Jessica, and she was tied with Beverly. Catherine let go of my cock and shoved her face down, thrusting my cock completely down her throat in one deft move. Her tongue was licking my balls as my dick rested in her experienced throat. Her nose was buried in my public hair. She started to bob, hard and fast, making me fuck her throat as hard and deep as humanly possible. I glanced over at Jessica. She had jammed 3 fingers into her sopping cunt and digging deep and hard. She was writhing, and so was I. We were all so horny, the only thing that mattered was cumming. Hard.

With a pop, Catherine slipped my cock out of her gullet. “I’m on period this week, so you’ll have to settle for my ass. Is that okay honey?” she asked me. The tone was the same as if my mom were asking me if it was okay if we were having chicken for dinner. I nodded slowly, speechless. I was so hot, hard and horny, I didn’t care which hole Catherine gave me, I just wanted one.

“Good”, she smiled sweetly, stood up, and lowered her ass down onto my cock. I nudged the head in, feeling it penetrate the rim. Then, she shoved down and I was instantly inside her ass. It was rather loose as she started to fuck me.She must get it fucked a lot. But Beverly’s ass was a virgin when I fucked her there, so I only have that tightness for comparison. Catherine rode me hard, making me fuck her ass hard and deep. It felt so good. I wanted to cum almost right away. She moaned and groaned, looking right at me as I sodomized her.

“Tell me before you cum, ok dear?” she asked, her voice wavering, my cock buried deep in her ass. I could only manage a slight nod. I was so turned on and wanting to cum so badly that I needed all my brain power to hold off my orgasm. I looked over at Jessica and saw her cumming. She was thrashing, 4 of her fingers crammed into her pussy. Catherine was bouncing hard on my cock. She started to sound like she was crying almost. The, she grabbed my hair and pulled it hard as she screamed, “I’m CUMMING!!”

Her cumming from my hard cock in her ass, and Jessica cumming for masturbating brought me to the finish line. “I want to cum too!!”

With that, she pulled off me, sucked my cock. The sight of her sucking my cock that had come straight from her ass did it. As I came, she pulled it out of her mouth and pointed it right at her face. I fired my load, and shot out, creaming all over her face. She kept jerking me as I shot my greasy spunk all over her face. I had never cum so hard, I had held it off for so long, and now I was cumming in gallons. She and Jessica moaned as my cum drowned Catherine.

After I had cum, I laid back, exhausted. Catherine stood up, her face coated with my cum. She walked over to Jessica and smiled. Jessica stood up and the kissed. Jessica licked the cum off of Catherine’s face, then they tongue kissed, sharing my cum. They moaned the whole time, and it was the sexiest thing I had ever seen.

After that, they got dressed. Catherine left first, looking just as innocent and motherly as she first did. Jessica was about to leave when she turned and said, “Now, get off of your ass, and get back to work asshole!” She smiled and winked. I was tired, drained, and ached all over, but it was the best goddamn day of my life. And Beverly wanted to hear all about it…….

12