Seventies Porn Shows

Story Info
She loved being watched.
1.1k words
4.13
26.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tlc143
tlc143
109 Followers

Growing up female in the Seventies was wild. I wasn't what you would call a Flower Child, but after I discovered sex, I was real lucky to have never contracted VD.

Most guys were happy with a hand job or blow job. Some wanted to fuck. I was willing to try anything that didn't involve pain or humiliation. No anal, S&M, anything gross.

I dated a guy who enjoyed porn flicks. They were all the rage after Deep Throat, which was pretty silly, anyway. I mean, her clit in her throat? Come on!

Anyway, Sunday nights were quiet. We'd get a bottle of wine, sit in the balcony, and giggle. We had both graduated and neither had a job so Monday was sleep-in anyway.

Gary would get horny, and I'd slide down and take him out. While he watched the action, I would work him over until he shot and I'd wash it down with a slug of Sangria or whatever.

Occasionally, I would see a guy further down the row, watching me. Gary didn't seem to notice, but I got a kick out of watching the other guy jerking off while watching me, not Linda Lovelace!

Some guys came closer and Gary commented. "That old guy is so hot for you, Mary! I bet he'd love if you sucked him off!"

That Gary knew made it hotter, and I would suck harder and faster. After he came, he passed the wine sack. "Would you," he asked.

Wiping my mouth, I said, "Would I what?"

"Would you suck that guy off?"

I hesitated. "Would you want me to?"

"It would be so cool to watch."

I thought about it. I wanted to, in a bad way. The thought of a stranger's cock seemed so exciting, but I didn't want to seem eager.

"If you want, baby, okay."

The guy seemed frightened when Gary went over, probably thought Gary was gonna pound him. I gave a wave to assure him when he looked over, and they both came back, the older guy between us.

He was about 40, okay looking. He whispered, "Hi."

All I said was "Take it out." No games. This wasn't a date!

He did, his was fatter than Gary's, still soft. Gary nodded and I reached over, touching the tip. The guy jumped a little. "It's okay," I reassured him. My hand wrapped around the shaft and he was growing already. I slowly stroked as I watched the woman getting balled by Johnnie Holmes.

My new friend was moaning slightly, and now he was really hardening and growing. I looked down at it, much bigger than Gary! I wondered what Gary thought, but he agreed, so I wasn't backing out. I slid to my knees, and looked up at the guy. He was smiling as I ran my tongue along the slit.

He tasted salty, probably had already cum, so he'd be more of a challenge. My lips parted and took him in. Hmmmm, I love how smooth the taut flesh is! My tongue swirled and saliva built. Then I was ready.

Slowly, up and down, making that slurping sound, going all the way down, and holding, then backing off with a popping noise. Then back down.

I could tell he liked it, and Gary had his out again, too. I kept up the movement, increasing speed and I felt his hips jerk up to meet me.

His chair was squeaking and I was afraid we'd attract too much attention! I slurped harder and faster, then reached under and cupped his balls, toying with them.

He grunted, then shoved as far as I could take it, and his first blast caught my throat and I swallowed quickly. The second stream seemed forever, but it was taken as well. The third was minimal. I licked and kissed it until he stopped oozing.

I sat up and Gary passed the wine.

Our friend zipped up, handed something to Gary, and said "Thanks," to me as he left.

"What was that?"

"Oh, this?" Gary held up a twenty. "I guess he thought you were working!"

What the hell, that would pay for the wine and movie. And Gary pulled me to him, kissing me, feeling my boobs through the peasant blouse. "I wanna fuck you, Mary, you made me so horny!"

I had the itch now, too. We couldn't do it here. It would be too obvious.

He grabbed my arm. "The men's room!" He led the way, I followed discreetly. He checked inside then waved me in.

There were 3 urinals on one wall, a row of toilet booths on the other. Gary led me into the one on the end. We were both frantic with excitement. We struggled with each other's zippers and our jeans were down. He straddled the bowl and bent me to the door, his cock ready to enter, when we heard the door open. His cock was teasing my lips as we held our breath. My head sagged and I leaned back into him and he slid in. I let out a moan. There was silence.

We waited, then heard, "Alright!" The guy hanging over the wall, watching us, was our age, early twenties. "Go to it, Man, fuck that pussy!"

Gary began moving, gyrating into my pussy from behind. Having this guy watch was awesome! I looked up, our eyes met. I had a wild thought.

I pulled away from Gary. "Sit!" I told him. He did, and I lowered myself onto his wet cock. Our new friend picked up on it and came down, stepping into the booth, unzipping as he did.

With two hands I held his cock, squeezing the base, making him super hard, sucking and slurping, drool running down my chin. He held my head as if they were my hips, and fucked my face while Gary went to town on my pussy. I was so full, and hot and they both got to the peak quickly. I felt my body shudder from orgasm as Gary was releasing into me, flooding me with white cream. The new guy was grunting, too, ready to let fly, and I held on again as another cock shot into my mouth, leaving gobs of cum.

I sat there, Gary still inside me, and the new guy wiped and zipped, saying "Thanks, that was great."

He was about ready to leave and I said, "Hey, no tip?"

He smiled, pulled out some bills and handed them to me. "You were worth it, Sexy!"

It was $23. I pocketed it as I rose and dressed.

Now, at 54, I put on a raincoat, hat, and dark glasses, drive 30 miles, and go to a place that has glory holes in the peep show booths. No one knows. My husband doesn't suspect. And I carry a flask of wine to wash it down.

tlc143
tlc143
109 Followers