Severine's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We switch to doggie-style again and she informs me that will have to take a shower once we finish. As pleasant as slick skin looks while fucking hardcore it won't smell to good after long. Her energy is beginning to wane and so is mine but like I said, during sex I'm an idiot and wouldn't know when to stop unless I was told. She sinks to her tummy and she tells me to fuck her hard. This is a good G-spot position and when she comes this time it will be over. Our bodies slip and slide but I manage to work up a good pace and she pushes back on me in time. She finally comes and it is powerful indeed. Her whole pussy shakes and rattles and suddenly it loosens and gushes wetness.

"Clay? I think I'm finished."

"Me too. I'm pooped." I slide out of her and we lay there for a few minutes until we head for the shower. She complained about how empty she felt now that I was out of her. We Shower and fall back asleep, cuddled and naked.

12