Sevilla

Story Info
She enjoys 40th with you, a Spaniard.
2k words
3.4
8.1k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night air was warm as the flamenco music drifted in the balcony doors. The city sounds were growing as the hour grew late. It was night time in Sevilla. The cafes in the Barrio de Santa Cruz were starting to fill up with friends meeting for tapas and drinks. I stood on the balcony, leaning on the railing, sipping my sangria. Loving the fruity wine taste – swirling it in my mouth, savoring the sweetness, thinking of how alive I felt – here, now, in this city. It was as if I have lived here before, in perhaps another time. I had put on the strappy peasant top and skirt in white that I had purchased that morning while strolling through the shopping district.

My hair, blondish brown, tumbled over my shoulders as I looked out over the city and watched the lights come on and the night come alive with passion. I don't know what it is about Sevilla, but it feels sexy, passionate, pulsing with life. Maybe it is the gypsy musicians that go from table to table playing their flamenco and dancing. Maybe it was the warmth of the air, or maybe it was just me. I had this whole apartment to myself for a month. I scanned the crowd and watched couple meet with kisses and smiles.

As the taberna opened its doors and the music started to pour out, I decided to go down and have a seat and enjoy the crowd – and maybe meet someone interesting. I tied my new strappy sandals up my ankles and grabbed my little purse – full of Euros. I missed the pesetas. They were so uniquely Spanish. I settled in at a table in the corner and ordered a glass of sangría and some jamón Serrano, manchego, and aceitunas. I let the music take me in and I closed my eyes and smiled and let my head fall back a little.

"Te gustaría otra copa?" I heard from a very masculine voice, I brought my head down and opened my eyes to see the most glorious dark brown eyes and brilliant white smile.

"Si me compres..." I responded.

"Claro que sí, bella."

When was the last time someone called me beautiful. Oh, it was wonderful to be in a country where the men appreciated beauty and told you. I signaled to the seat across from me and you sat.

You were dressed so "Spanish". A classic white shirt with a black blazer, and nice fitting, pressed jeans with black loafers. Your thick dark wavy hair was cut short and only curled slightly at the tips.

"Americana?" you asked.

"Si," I answered.

You switched to English with a beautiful Spanish accent – not thick or faltering, but distinctly Spanish.

"My name is Berto. And you?"

Mmmmmmmmmmm, Berto, was that short for anything? "Debb," I responded.

We chatted about Spain and why I was there, how I knew Spanish. I feel as if I have always known Spanish, as if it was in my memory from some other time. I was there to enjoy myself, to celebrate for my 40th birthday, by myself – no husband, no kids. To siesta when I wanted, shop, stroll in the Parque de Maria Lucia, read a book at the Plaza de España, sip sangría for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

You suggested dinner at a local place. The sangría had started to take effect, and I thought it was a good idea. So you got up and came to my side and placed your hand under my elbow – such a manly gesture, that no one has done in a long time.

As we walked the few blocks to the restaurant, you draped your arm around my shoulders. As we passed others, they admired us as a couple. We ate and enjoyed our tortilla and albondigas and talked more – about your life, your wife in Madrid, your business in Sevilla, your kids.

The more you talked – drifting between English and Spanish, the more heated my body became, thinking of those lips on mine, on my neck, on my nipples. Oh, I was being naughty. You ended with "¿no?", but I hadn't a clue what you had been saying. I had been off in my own world, wondering what kind of lover you were and if you could make me cry out, make me feel as if I was bursting with passion.

You must have seen the smoldering look in my eyes because you smiled and leaned forward to kiss me. Lightly at first then your hand slid into my hair and held me as you deepened the kiss. When you pulled back, I held my breath, hoping for more.

"Want to go dancing or shall be make our own music?" you said. If I had heard that line from anyone else, I would have laughed at it. But I didn't.

"I want to dance with you, close."

You smiled that brilliant smile and took my hand and helped me up to leave. We went to a nice little place where the mood was romantic and the music sensual enough that the couples were moving together, body against body. The Latin rhythm was pulsing. You pulled me to the dance floor, and pressed your body against mine. I hadn't danced like this in years. You moved with me as if you knew my body, had seen me before. One of my favorite song came on, La Tortura, by Shakira. The sangría and the heat from your body took over my senses and I moved seductively against you. Our pelvises rubbing each other. Your hands placed in the small of my back held me as if we were making love.

Finally, you leaned close to my ear and whispered, "Vamos, mi amante."

We made our way slowly back to the small plaza near my apartment, stopping to kiss passionately several times. You guided me to a building across the plaza.

"Adónde vamos, guapo?" I questioned.

"A mi casa."

We made our way slowly up the stairs to your place on the third floor. You caressed my tight butt, and I grazed your back with my nails lightly, giving you shivers. Your apartment was lovely; azulejos in the entry and beautifully furnished. But I didn't have time to admire the apartment as you swept me up into your arms and carried me to the bedroom and gently laid me on the large king sized bed. The balcony doors were open with the warm night air floating in through the curtains. You kissed me gently at first then continued to add heat until I was drunk with your passion.

I don't even know when you peeled my clothes off me, but when you lifted up to take your clothes off, I sat up and helped you with your buttons on your shirt, and slid my hands in to feel your chest, hard, smooth, hot with our passion. As you discarded your shirt I began to unbuckle your pants and was rewarded when your hard cock sprang free into my hands.

"Oh my god," was all I could say upon seeing that magnificent beauty. Smooth, thick, long, hot. Before you were able to step out of your pants, I leaned forward and ran my tongue along the underside of your cock and swirled my tongue around the head.

You moaned, "ay, dios".

I pushed your pants further down as I took you in my mouth, swirling my tongue still around you. Your hands wove into my hair and held me on you as I explored you with my tongue and sucked you. As I began to move up and down your beautiful cock you pulled me from you.

"No más," you said and pushed me back. You stepped out of your pants as I watched you with promise. You reached for me and pulled me to the side of the bed. You dropped to your knees and licked up my inner thigh, teasing me, one side then the other. You blew a soft breathe on me, and I shivered from the anticipation of your tongue on me. You bent slowly and ran your tongue from my vagina to my clit. A moan escaped me.

You bent again and slowly started swirling your tongue around my clit. You continued until I was begging for you.

"Ay, por favor," was all I could say, begging for you to release me or to enter me. You stood and slid me further up on the bed, coming between me and raising my legs. You settled between my legs and rubbed your hard cock up and down my pussy, making me cry, "please". You pushed first the head in slowly, then out, then more of you in, then out. You were so big, I needed it slowly to get used to you.

Finally you were all the way in me and then slowly pulling out then pushing back in. You were slow and deliberate, making me want you more and more. I began to meet your slow thrusts in hopes to make you speed up, but you were enjoying the tightness of me, not used to someone as big as you. You closed your eyes and slowly increased the speed and force of your thrusts. Until you were slamming into me with passion and heat that had built up all night. You were holding my legs with your hands trying to keep me with you, but I clutched at your forearms and cried out as wave after wave of my orgasm hit me. You felt me tighten and contract around you. Inside you could feel me come and the sensations of my pussy sent you over the edge.

You cried out, "Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" and filled me with your need. I felt your cock contracting inside me and it made me cry out again as I came again.

We collapsed on the bed and you pulled covers around us to keep us together as we drifted into sleep. You hands lightly rubbing my back, mine on yours.

I don't know how long we slept but when I awoke, we were slightly apart. I decided to get something to drink for us in the kitchen. I took the time to admire your wonderful apartment. As I wandered into the sala, I noticed a telescope. I wondered what stars you had been watching and went to peek. But I didn't see stars, I saw my balcony. I moved it slightly and had a perfect view of the kitchen and the bedroom of my apartment.

Oh, my god, you had been watching me. How many days and nights had you seen me? In the kitchen with my t-shirt and shorts and my hair pinned up, dancing around to Shakira – the exact song we had danced to tonight. How many evening had you watched me on the balcony, watching the people gather in the plaza? How many nights had you watched me pleasure myself in the bedroom, trying to satisfy myself – to no avail?

You knew I was going down to the plaza last night. You knew how to dance with me. You knew that I needed you to satisfy me. I wasn't scared or upset, rather I began to think of the next few days ahead and what I could do for you while you watched me through the scope.

I left the sala and got our drinks, cool bottled water and two glasses. When I returned you were on your stomach with your arm across the bed as if you had been looking for me. I took a drink, so my tongue would be cold and ran my tongue up your spine, giving you shivers.

You stirred and moaned, "I thought you had left."

"No, just exploring and getting a drink. Want to explore some more?" I asked.

You responded by rolling towards me and pulling me down to you. Your cock was hard again, and your kisses full of a passion promise. Mmmmmmmmmmm, it was going to be a very good month in Sevilla.