Sex, A Second Language

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perfect. Yes, yes, yes!"

When Katie calmed down, Alexei removed his fingers and lapped the wetness from her cunt, savoring the sweet, tangy taste, making sure not to miss a drop. Katie relaxed against him, even as she felt the sneaky tendrils of lust fuel back up with every stroke of his tongue. He placed his hands under her body and pulled her up to him so that she could taste herself on his lips, in his mouth and on his tongue. Katie felt the bulge of his arousal pressing against her sensitive pussy as they were kissing; it made her cunt hungry for more.

Involuntarily, she began rubbing her pussy along his denim-clad arousal. Damn it, he still had his pants on. As if he could read her thoughts, he moved so that they were both standing again. Her hands flew to the waistband of his jeans and she unbuttoned and unzipped them. Alexei grabbed her T-shirt and pulled up, making sure to grab a hold of her bra as well and pulling it out to not catch on her budding nipples. He gave her a smile and nodded down to the floor, indicating that they should repeat the move made earlier that had worked so well. She wanted to return the favor and take his hard cock into her mouth, but he obviously had other plans because he pulled her back up to stand in front of him.

With their clothes now a distant memory, they stood and looked hungrily at one another. Looking at his body made Katie want to find someone -- anyone, to high-five; he didn't have much body hair, just a long and lean, smooth, and lickable body. He ran his hands over her ribcage, teasing the underside of her breasts with his thumbs.

"Ваш pussy сладостн к вкусу. Теперь я не могу ждать для того чтобы похоронить мой кран глубоко в ваших cunt и fuck вы." (Your pussy is sweet to the taste. Now I can't wait to bury my cock deep in your cunt and fuck you.)

Katie's eyes widened wickedly as she was sure she understood a few of those words. She ran her hands down his body, grabbing his cock. "Yes, I want your cock in me. I want you to fuck me. Hard, fast and dirty. I want you to bury yourself to the hilt in my cunt. Show me."

She continued stroking his cock, feeling it swell and pulse in her hand. She rubbed her fingers over the head of his throbbing cock and scooped up some of the precum. She raised her hand to her lips and slowly licked it off, waiting to see what Alexei would do next.

Turning, Alexei pushed Katie against the wall and covered her body with his. They moaned with pleasure skin met skin. Katie felt his hard, turgid cock on her stomach and cursed their height difference, wanting to rub her stingy pussy on his rock hard cock. Their mouths melded together as Katie's arms locked around his neck and Alexei's hands once again dug into her soft, ample ass, pulling her up to him.

Locking her toned legs around his thick waist, Katie felt the cool wall behind her back as Alexei wasted no time bringing her cunt level with his cock. She arched her back as he slid effortlessly into her warm, welcoming pussy. Oh, he's big. Very big. Katie felt herself stretching around him and wondered for the briefest of seconds if he might be too big. She felt his cock head bump her cervix and looked up startled, unsure if it was pleasurable or painful.

"Ампер-час, вы малы и туго. Ваш cunt чувствует очень хорошим. Останьтесь с мной, я обещаю ему находит очень более лучше в как раз моменте. "( Ah, you are small and tight. Your cunt feels very good. Stay with me, I promise it will be much better in just a moment.) Alexei said, pausing for the time being, waiting until he felt Katie's tense muscles relax. He knew from experience that it was best to take time and let a woman become accustomed to him. As much as he wanted to discard that knowledge and just ram into her hot, tight cunt over and over, he also wanted to feel her enjoy it and feel her pussy flood as she came.

Alexei started kissing Katie again, waiting. It was torture but, oh so worth it. He started rocking his body on hers, letting his cock move in and out; more rubbing than actual thrusting. When Katie started moaning again, sighing her pleasure into his mouth, Alexei started moving more determinedly. He took longer strokes, still slow and steady. Her pussy was getting wetter and hotter around his cock and he almost wept with relief when finally she was ready to be fucked the way he wanted to fuck her.

Oh, now that feels good Katie decided. She appreciated the time he was taking but really she just wanted him to fuck her hard and fast. She wanted him to nail her against the wall. She was moving her body with his, moaning and flexing her hips while raking her nails along his back.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me," Katie said over and over, not caring if he didn't know what that particular word meant. It didn't matter because he was complying. The room was filled with grunts and moans as his pulsating cock slammed into her sopping cunt over and over again. Katie lost track of how many times she came, really she lost track of everything but the exquisite pleasure of her ass hitting the wall every time he thrust hard into her.

Feeling her cunt muscles contracting and tightening around his cock made it difficult for Alexei not to cum. He wanted to but he didn't quite want to yet. He felt her juices sliding down the inside of his thigh and as instinctive as his fucking was becoming it became a challenge to see if he could get her to go over the top, just one more time.

"Вы красивейши когда вы приходите. О снова. Я хочу чувствовать, что ваш горячий cunt сжал мой кран, я хочу знать вы pleased. После этого я хочу чувствовать, что ваш сладостный cunt надоил ое мое по мере того как я заполняю вас с моей сутью." (You are beautiful when you cum. Cum again. I want to feel your hot cunt squeeze my cock, I want to know you are pleased. Then I want to feel your sweet cunt milk my cock as I fill you with my essence.) Alexei said harshly, panting the words out more than saying them.

Hearing his voice as he continued to fuck her roughly, it was too much; Katie's body became a mass of convulsing flesh as one orgasm after another rocked her. She became hoarse, reduced to soundless screams as she intentionally tightened her cunt as tight as she could. It was enough to bring Alexei to his orgasm. Katie felt his hot seed spurting into her body as his cock throbbed and body jerked into her.

"Yes, yes, yes! Fill me up. Cum for me, cum in me."

They leaned against the wall to catch their breath. Katie stroked and petted Alexei, waiting for him to come to his senses, and to well... move back a bit. He's a big dude and she was starting to feel suffocated. He smiled down at her and leaned in to place a silly kiss on her nose. He stepped back and picked her up to carry her to the couch. It was good because Katie wasn't quite sure if her legs would work properly.

As Alexei lay back on the couch, he draped her over him. They were still breathing harder than normal, but normalcy was slowly being reached. Funny, neither were seemingly inclined to speak now. Katie felt her eyelids getting heavy and smiled as her final thought before dozing off was, "Love might be the international language, but sex makes for a damned fine second language."

12