Sex Above the City

Story Info
Friends have fun in Toronto.
1.8k words
4.2
15.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like this one time, I met this friend of mine when she was visiting Toronto for a few days. ;) Yup, I had been working all week, but there was nothing going on that day so I was stuck in the yard. I was playing on the internet when she phoned me up and invited me out.

We hadn't seen each other since that last story I told you, and I wasn't sure how she was going to react. After all, things had gotten pretty out-of-hand. Well, I drove to her hotel to pick her up in the Truck. She was staying at the Quality inn in Pickering. It's a pretty nice place. I had stayed there once for free when my truck was getting fixed. Her husband had run off for the day, and left her all alone if you can believe that.

She wasn't sure what time the jackass festival her husband was at finished for the day, so we didn't hang out there long. When I got to the hotel, she opened the door and just looked at me with this faraway look she get sometimes, and then came forward to hug me. I picked her up and hugged her, and gave her a quick peck on the cheek. She didn't kiss me back, but I'm pretty sure she rubbed her hand past my crotch on purpose on the way down. Well, I'm not *positive* that was her intent, but it kind of shocked me. Up to that point, I had been sure I was going to get the "We're married, that never should have happened" talk at some point during the day.

Anyways, she grabbed her coat and we headed out to the truck. She'd been in my little Volvo before, but she hadn't seen my new truck yet. I opened her door and let her inside, and gave her the grand tour.

"Check it out! I have BUNKBEDS!" I said, "You know, for sleepovers!" She said nothing, but had an evil glint in her eye.

We didn't really have a plan at that point, but we saddled up and headed for the nearest Tim Horton's. We got our traditional Hot Chocolate and Cinnamon-Raisin Bagel combo to go, and set out to explore Toronto.

I spend a lot of time in Toronto, but most of it is stuck at the truck yard where I work, waiting for something to do. Essentially, I know where the major things are, but that's about it. So, we did what every tourist does when they get to Toronto -- We went to check out the CN Tower. She'd never been there before, so she was a bit freaked out by the crazy elevator that takes you up. There's a tour guide that tells you that if there's a fire at the top, they'll strap you into the elevator and give you a 'controlled drop' to the bottom, and then yank the elevator back to the top to get the next group.

Once we got to the Observation deck, we got out and wandered around. There were floor to ceiling windows all the way around and one section of the floor was a window that let you look hundreds of feet down to the rail yard below.

She went to the railing to have a look out over lake Ontario, and I stood behind her. She still really hadn't said anything at this point, so I had no idea what was going on in her head. Still, she always seemed to like hugs, so I gave her a big one as we looked out.

We stood like that for a while, in silence, just looking out over the lake. Eventually, I became aware that she was almost imperceptibly rubbing her ass backwards into me, and I could see a big grin on her face.

I hugged her tight and ground myself firmly into her, and whispered in her ear, "I had a lot of fun with you the other day, I was kinda worried I'd never hear from you again."

She responded by turning around and kissing me fiercely. "Never hear from me again!? Did I say anything to make you think that?" Then, that evil grin again, "I *KNOW* I didn't -DO- anything to make you think that."

I said nothing more, and followed her over to another, more deserted, section of window so we could look out over downtown. I came up and hugged her from behind again, and using my clasped arms as camouflage, I started lightly teasing her nipples through her shirt. They hardened instantly, and I leaned in to kiss the back of her neck. Her breathing was starting to pick up, and she ground back hard against me. Unfortunately, we weren't alone; an elderly couple was also there with their grandchildren, but luckily they were around the other side of the deck.

I glanced around to make sure we were safe, reached under her skirt with my right hand, and slowly started massaging her. She was already starting to get wet as I reached inside her panties and played with her clit. She groaned, and pulled my hand out quickly.

"There's kids here!" She hissed.

I chuckled and whispered into her ear, "So? They're all the way over there. They can't see anything!"

My hand started to creep back under her skirt before she stopped me again and hissed "Well, I don't want to give them sex education lessons today!"

"Then you better be quiet!" I whispered, and added, "Besides, your coat is going to hide most of what's going on. As long as they're not standing beside us, you'll be fine."

She looked around, looking a bit nervous and asked, "But aren't there security cameras? We might get thrown out or thrown into jail."

"Then you better keep your cool." I whispered into her ear. "Besides, unless someone up here figures out what's going on, the cameras aren't going to be able to pick anything up. Here, this will make things easier", and with that I quickly slipped her panties off, and stuffed them into my pocket.

With the kids running and playing safely on the other side of the deck, I tucked back in behind her and slid my hand between her legs. To anyone glancing towards us, we were simply a young couple hugging and looking out at the Toronto landscape, while in reality, I was fondling her right nipple with my left hand, and fingering her with my right.

She told me stories of her exploits in public with her ex-boyfriend, how one time they got kicked out of a hotel for having sex in a group of chairs in an upstairs, out-of-the-way, but still public area....So I knew this would get her going, but I didn't realize how quickly!

She was soaking wet, and my fingers were working lightly but frantically over her clit. Soon, she was shaking so hard that I had to hold her up.

To the casual onlooker, it still looked like we were simply hugging while looking at downtown Toronto, but up close, I could see that it was taking all her self control to keep herself from moaning loudly as she got closer and closer to climaxing. A small, quiet whimper escaped as she pressed herself back onto me and I chuckled and kissed her ear and whispered "Quiet! Or they'll catch us!"

Suddenly, one of the grandkids came racing around the corner, followed close behind by his older brother. As soon as they appeared, they were gone, running back around the circular corridor to their grandparents. "That was a close one!" She whispered, "Let's go somewhere else."

"Not this time." I whispered back with a smirk, "I like to finish what I start. Now hold still and be quiet." Throwing caution to the wind, I took a more aggressive stance, pulled her skirt up further to let my hand work better, and starting fingering her with my right hand, and rubbing her clit with my left. "Hold onto the railing with both hands, and be as quiet as you can!"

The double stimulation, coupled with the danger of being caught was having a profound effect on her. Her face was flushed a deep pink, her breath was coming in ragged gasps, and her hands were white-knuckled on the railing in front of her.

The sounds of the children playing were nearby and getting closer. As I went to pull my hands away, she fixed me with fiery eyes and hissed "DO NOT STOP!"

I chuckled quietly and whispered "Are you sure? What about not wanting to get into trouble?"

She whimpered as I teased her clit lightly and repeated "DON'T STOP!" She pushed back into me, and added with an evil grin "I'll give you a reward."

"I'm going to hold you to that promise", I said as I started to bring her closer and closer to the edge. Suddenly, I stopped completely, and said, "That was a promise right? I mean, you said you would, but I didn't hear the words, "I promise.""

At this point she grabbed my hand and was either trying to get it out of the way, or to take care of things herself. I held still, blocking her and said, "Do you promise?"

"Dammit yes!" She hissed, "I promise!"

"Will you kiss it?" I asked innocently.

"YES!"

"Will you -suck- it?" I asked.

She was losing her mind at this point, and literally fucking the air in front of her, trying to get some stimulation. "YES!" she said, nearly yelling in the quiet, nearly empty observation deck.

I started rubbing her clit again in earnest, bringing her right to the brink this time before stopping again, and asked, "Will you swallow it all for me?"

"Goddammit, yes!" The words came out of her in a demonic rasp, and that was all the convincing I needed. Her skirt was hiked all the way up now, and I was working her hard with both hands.

All of a sudden I heard footsteps, and at the same time I felt her entire body go rigid. She lost her grip on the railing as she came, and fell backwards. I was able to catch her as the footsteps turned to running.

"My god! Are you all right dear?" The old lady asked.

"She's fine", I replied, "Her fear of heights must have gotten to her. It's something we've been working on."

The old lady bent down and touched her forehead, "Child, you're burning up! You should get to bed immediately."

"I'll take her immediately ma'am. I've got two in the parking lot." I said with a broad grin, and ignoring her puzzled look, we both got up and headed for the elevator.

She smiled at the old lady and said "I'm ok. Just over-exerted myself." As we stepped back onto the elevator, she had a cat that just ate the canary grin on her face. She was quiet on the elevator ride down, and I wondered what was going through her head as she appeared to be trying to calm down after what had appeared to be a very intense orgasm.

Once the elevator reaches the ground floor, she turned to me and asked, "Where to?"