Sex Academy For Young Ladies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blucher
Blucher
333 Followers

Professor Rotenberg looked at the selection of dildos on the table and selected two of them. One was eight inches long and two inches thick. The other was twelve inches long and three inches thick. Both were made of polished mahogany wood. He showed the smaller one to Nelly who looked horrified when she saw the size of it. "Oh no sir, please don't stick that in me, it's too big, it will hurt me terribly. Please let me go now, I promise I won't let any more masters fuck me."

Rotenberg ignored her and proceeded to lubricate the dildo with oil. He bent down behind Nelly at looked at her little brown anus. Then he put his face against her ass and licked up and down the crack, lubricating her with his saliva. He took the dildo, placed it against her asshole and slowly pushed it in. Nelly yelled as the large wooden prick penetrated her. Rotenberg poured more oil on it and pushed it in further and further until it was all the way in. The poor young lady was sobbing with the pain, her rectum was being stretched until it felt as if it would split. He left in it her for a few minutes and then withdrew it, causing her to sigh with relief. "Please sir, can I go now?" she begged him. He bent down again and looked at her asshole which was open about half an inch.

"Your punishment isn't over yet, young lady," the headmaster laughed, taking the bigger dildo from the table and holding it in front of her face. "You're going to take this monster next. You've had Bellini's cock up your ass this afternoon and you've had the black man's dick in you yesterday. This one shouldn't cause you too much trouble." He carefully oiled it all over and placed the large head on Nelly's distended anus. It took a lot of force to push it inside her and the poor girl screamed as the huge object entered her. In and in it went, invading her rectum and hurting her so much. She sobbed, begging him to stop the torture.

Rotenberg stood back and admired the incredibly exciting scene before him. The lovely young lady's delightful posterior had the enormous wooden cock completely buried inside her intestines. He stroked his throbbing penis and decided to sodomize her now. He pulled out the dildo which slid out with a wet, sucking noise. Nelly was still sobbing uncontrollably. He aimed his prick and thrust it into her gaping asshole. He reached out and grabbed her long blonde hair, pulling her head back as he ruthlessly rammed his aching dick in and out of her oily rectum. He groaned loudly as he ejaculated, shooting large wads of hot sperm into her colon.

"You may go to supper now," he told her, pulling his dripping cock out. He released her wrists and ankles from the straps and gave her a towel to wipe her bottom. "If ever I hear that you have been fucking with a teacher again madam, this evening's punishment will be nothing compared to what I will give you next time!"

"Yes sir, I promise I won't do it again. Thank you sir," she murmured, wiping her tears on the sleeve of her bathrobe as she left the punishment room.

After supper, Mr Francois sat on the sofa in his study waiting for Princess Helena to arrive. He had placed a bottle of port wine and two glasses on a side table. Students were strictly forbidden to drink alcohol at the academy but Francois thought that it would do her no harm and should make her lose any inhibitions, although she probably didn't have any after being at the academy for three months.

There was a quiet knock on the door and Francois jumped up to open it. Princess Helena quickly came in. Francois poked his head out but couldn't see anyone in the corridor. "It's so nice to see you here Princess," he whispered, running his hands through her long blonde hair, "I thought that maybe you wouldn't come, it's so dangerous for us both." Helena put her arms around his neck and pressed her body close against him. She lifted her pretty face and kissed him softly on the mouth.

"I couldn't possibly stay away," she murmured in his ear, "I want you so much. Don't call me Princess, my name is Helena. May I call you Charles?"

Mr Francois felt his cock getting hard. He was going to fuck this little aristocratic rich bitch and to hell with the consequences. If they were careful, nobody would know.

"You can call me Charles, Helena, but only when we are alone together, never in the classroom. Do you understand?" He ran his hands over her firm buttocks and she could feel his hard cock pressing against her. He cupped a hand around her breast and put the other under her skirt and between her legs, feeling the softness of her pussy through her silky panties. "Oh God, you are so beautiful, I think I've been in love with you from the moment I first saw you. I am so jealous of Bongo and the other men from outside who have fucked you and known the pleasures that your lovely body can give them. I lie awake at night thinking about you Helena, do you ever think you could come to love me too?"

Helena thought to herself, 'All I want is a good fuck and good marks at the end of term to please my father'. She looked up into his grey eyes and said," Charles, you are the love of my life. All I want to do is to love you and be loved by you. When I leave the academy I will be free to marry the man of my choice. I want you Charles, I have an immense fortune and I would love to share it with you," she lied. All she wanted was an illicit love affair and to get fucked by a handsome man. Mr Francois was thirty-five years old; fifteen years older than her. He gave her a glass of port which she gulped down in one go.

She took off her skirt and blouse and stood before him in just her white stockings and black ankle boots. Francois looked at her superb body. Her tits were large and firm, with little pink nipples. He looked down at her flat belly and the fine covering of blonde curly hair above her cunt. He removed his clothing and held her against him, her warm naked skin so soft and delicious. He wanted to take her away and spend the rest of his life with her. He was in love.

Now Helena was going to get the satisfaction she craved for. Nobody knew what a nymphomaniac was in those days, but Helena was one of them. As soon as she saw a good looking man she wanted him to fuck her. She dreamed about fucking all day long and she was always the first girl to volunteer for the sex class demonstrations. She knelt down before him and took his erect penis deep into her warm mouth. She proceeded to show him everything she had learned in the sex classes. She caressed his balls and ran her soft wet tongue up and down his shaft. She licked the precum off the end of his cock and put a hand between his legs, between his buttocks ads searching for his asshole. She turned him around and licked his anus, pushing her hot tongue inside him. Then she turned him round again and continued to suck his throbbing dick.

Francois was in ecstasy. This beautiful young Hungarian princess was giving him the most fantastic blow job he had ever had. He wanted to shoot all his hot cum into her mouth but that would shorten the session. He pulled his dick out of Helena's mouth and made her stand up. He led her to his bed in the corner of the room and laid her down on it. He got down in front of her and opened her legs. She knew that he was going to suck her pussy and she wrapped her legs around his neck and caressed her breasts as she felt his tongue licking her thick wet lips and going into her vagina.

He was very good at oral sex. He sucked her pussy lips into his mouth and flitted his tongue over her clit. He pushed it deep into her pussy, tasting her sweet juice. She came to orgasm and cried out as she came, holding Mr Francois's head and pushing it hard against her cunt. He got up and knelt with his cock in front of her face. "Suck it Helena," he said, pushing the head against her lips.

"Fuck me first, Charles ," she said, getting onto her knees with her legs apart and her ass in the air. He looked at her parted buttocks with her tight little brown anus peeping out. Her pussy was dripping wet with her juice and he slid his cock in, pumping in and out. She put a hand between her legs and stroked his balls, making him even more excited. "You can come in my ass if you prefer."

He withdrew his cock from her pussy and pushed it into her ass. It was tight and hot. She squeezed her sphincter on his shaft giving him a delicious sensation as he sodomized her. He looked down at hid prick and watched it sliding back and forth, he couldn't hold back any more and shot loads of sticky sperm deep into her rectum. But he hadn't reckoned on what she would do next. Helena turned around and took his cock into her mouth, sucking off all the cum and pussy juice. She had never sucked a cock that had just come out of her ass but Signor Bellini had used another girl to show them how to do it. The big nigger had fucked her in her ass and then she had sucked his black prick which was coated in his white sperm. It was extremely erotic and Helena couldn't wait to try it. She opened her mouth to show him the cum inside, then she swallowed it. "My God, Helena, that was incredible. I have never enjoyed sex so much before."

He looked at the clock and told her that she had better leave. She still had her prep to do. "Can I come back tomorrow evening Charles, darling?" she asked him as she stepped into her little panties and put on her skirt and blouse.

"Of course you can my love," he whispered to her, running his hand through her hair and kissing her mouth, pushing his tongue inside. He was hard again and he would have loved to fuck the little bitch again but there wasn't time. He opened the door of his study and cautiously looked out into the corridor. There was nobody in sight and Princess Helens slipped out. He closed the door and had another glass of port. Then he masturbated.

It is a well-established fact that young girls cannot keep secrets very long, especially when men are concerned. Before the lights were turned off that night, every girl in the academy knew that Helena had been fucked by Mr Francois. He now ran a serious risk that the principal would learn of his misdemeanour and he would follow in the steps of Bellini; instant dismissal from his post.

We will leave the academy now and return tomorrow.

Blucher
Blucher
333 Followers
12