Sex Across The Cell Phone Ch. 01

Story Info
She has sex with her lover while on the phone with fiancee
2.8k words
3.99
86.7k
46

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 11/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey did you hear Manju is getting married." Nandita announced excitedly.

Kiran stirred slowly from his chair. "Is she now?"

"Yeah she is," replied Nandita giving Kiran a weird look. "Why?"

"Nothing," answered Kiran quickly.

"Be sure to wish her, this is her last day at work." Nandita exited the room.

Kiran stretched and sat back on his chair. Outside he could hear whoops and screams as everyone in the office gathered around Manju. He waited till the cheers died down a bit and went out the room himself.

He saw Manju seated at the front desk dressed in a dazzling brown saree. Since Manju always had the habit of tying her saree a bit low, though not too low, Kiran could appreciate the lush curve of her dusky brown belly. Manju was a slim trim girl always decked up well.

He sauntered up to her when she was relatively alone. "Heard you're getting married," he said casually.

"Next week," she replied without looking up. Kiran was close enough to smell the flowers in her hair. "Please bring your wife and kids also."

"I will. Congratulations."

"Thanks." Manju replied.

Kiran left.

***********************************

Kiran arrived at the Kanpur hotel. He went straight to room 303. He rang the bell.

The door opened and Manju stood before him dressed in the same brown saree from work.

"May I come in?" Kiran asked coolly.

Manju said nothing, choosing instead to leave the door open and shay shay back inside. Kiran waited for a moment outside watching the hypnotic sway of her hips and then followed her in.

Manju sat on the edge of the bed.

Kiran grabbed her roughly by the arm. "When the fuck were you planning to tell me?"

Kiran was obviously angry, but Manju was unfazed. "What's it to you if I get married? It's not like you are gonna marry me."

Kiran bit his lip. The bitch had a point. "I would have liked to know that the girl who I am currently fucking and whose virginity I took is getting married."

Manju shrugged off her arm from Kiran's vice like grip. "Is that all I am to you? The girl you are currently fucking?" Manju asked angrily.

Kiran's voice softened. "I would have liked to hear it from you first Manju," he said quietly.

He gently stroked her hair, inhaling the fragrance of the flowers. "Will I see you after you're married?"

"No." she snapped.

He shifted his weight so he was closer to her on the bed. He could feel her breathing rapidly.

Manju watched as Kiran raised his hand and placed it softly on the exposed skin of her belly. Manju felt her body stiffen immediately as ripples of...something...passed through her. Kiran had placed his hand perfectly on her navel with just the right amount of pressure.

Manju cursed herself silently as she felt herself weakening. Kiran was a charming and handsome man. Tall and dark with chiseled features, he was rumored to have dalliances with many women outside of his marriage. She had been surprised initially when he had shown interest in her. She knew she was not his type. After having falling for his charms, he had deflowered her in that very room.

He was very good at sex, very experienced. He was slow and patient, passionate and intense and his body moved with a rhythm that reminded of her of primal jungle drums. Needless to say Manju had totally succumbed to Kiran's needs. She knew every inch of his body, just as he knew hers.

But when a marriage offer had come her way she had done the wise thing. She had just been unable to bring herself to tell Kiran.

Kiran gently continued caressing the softness of her belly.

"Can I do this after your married Manju?" he hissed.

"May...maybe..." she stammered.

"What about this?" Kiran asked in a low voice, slipping his hands beneath her saree and into her crotch. "Can I Manju?" Kiran whispered into her ear as his hands began to gently stroke her sex.

Manju felt herself moaning softly as his fingertips probed through her panty and brushed her labia, slowly deliberately till she could stand it no longer. Manju bit her lip drawing blood. The pain helped clear her head and shake off those lust-soaked thoughts. Yes she wanted Kiran badly, but she was due to wed in a week. She forced herself to think of Ramesh, her fiancée.

The cell phone rang then with shrill urgency. It was Manju's and she used the distraction deftly to steer away from Kiran's searching fingers.

"Hello Manju?" said the voice on the phone.

Manju bit her lip harder. It was her fiancée Ramesh and he could not have called at a more inopportune moment.

"Hello Ramesh," Manju said in a suppressed voice.

Kiran immediately perked up.

"Are you busy?" Ramesh asked.

"Um, no." was the terse reply.

"Are you still at work?"

"No Ramesh work just got over, I am having a small snack with a friend at the Kanpur hotel."

"Oh, which friend?"Ramesh asked curious.

Kiran chose that moment to slip his hands beneath her skirts and began sliding them along the inside of Manju's smooth recently waxed thighs. Manju tried to reply to her fiancée Ramesh's pertinent query, but Kirans roving hands were taking up all her attention.

At five foot ten Manju was tall and there was a lot of creamy thigh that Kiran had to work on.

"Just an old friend, a colleague of mine, he's just leaving." Manju managed at long last. "There, he just left," lied Manju, "what did you want to talk about Ramesh?"

"Manju," said Ramesh, his voice turning husky over the phone, "we will be together next week. I am a virgin just like you. And I want you Manju."

Kiran who was overhearing parts of the conversation snorted. "Virgin?" he rasped. And to prove a point inserted his thumb slowly into Manju's ever moistening vagina.

She gasped and Ramesh heard her sharp intake of breath on the phone.

"Manju, hey Manju is something wrong?" Concern tinged Ramesh's voice.

"N...nothing Ramesh, I...I think it was a cat or something," was her lame reply.

Kiran grabbed her phone arm so that the phone was away and Ramesh could not hear him... "Talk to him about sex," he said evilly.

And when Manju shook her head: "Talk to him or I will make you cum while you're on the phone," he dared her. To emphasize his point and to basically show that he owned her body, Kiran removed his thumb from her now soaked love-opening and placed it on her throbbing clitoris. He began to rub his thumb in a way that he knew would drive her insane. All this was done in spite of a saree covering her private parts. This was how well Kiran had mapped her body!

Manju considered. Kiran could easily make her cum if he wanted to. He was going to make her cum whether she wanted to or not. And from past experience she could not undergo an orgasm quietly. Ramesh already seemed suspicious, and this more than anything made her give in.

"What would you like to do to me on our first night Ramesh?" asked Manju, caving in to Kirans whims.

Ramesh seemed taken aback by his future wife's sudden directness and was a moment in replying. "I would like to kiss you Manju. I want my tongue to touch your throat."

Kiran immediately grabbed her around the neck and began kissing her softly inserting his tongue as deep into Manju's mouth as was possible. Manju held her phone away lest her fiancée hear the kissing noises that ensued. Kiran disengaged and nodded towards the phone.

"No, I won't," whispered Manju heatedly," I did as you asked."

"You will continue to do as I ask or else," muttered Kiran glaring at her. "You will keep on asking sweet Ramesh what he wants to do to you- till he is satisfied."

She shot him a 'how could you?' look, but she answered the phone.

"Sure Ramesh you can kiss me all you want. After all I will be your wife. What else?"

"I want to kiss you on your belly Manju," crooned Ramesh, blissfully unaware of what his needs were doing to his bride. "You have no idea how hot you look in a saree. I want to suckle on your hot deep navel, and bury my nose in it."

Manju gasped again as she felt herself falling back on the bed. Kiran had pushed her on the bed and he now leaned over tugging her saree well below her waist. He began placing soft, warm kisses on her curvaceous belly, starting from the top of her stomach, just below her breasts and moving down to her navel. He also nibbled when ever her stomach had curves. Manju could not tolerate this sensuous movement on her body and soon began writhing on the bed. She pushed her cell phone under a pillow to muffle the aroused sounds she was starting to make. The dance ended when Kiran buried his aquiline nose in her navel.

Kiran looked up with a smirk. "Next."

Manju got her cell phone out from under the pillow and gave Kiran a pleading look. Kiran just shook his head.

"Manju, Manju are you still there?" Ramesh's ever present voice echoed over the phone. As Manju was a tall woman she had a lot of kissable middle and Kiran had taken a bit of time.

"Yes I am still here Ramesh, I just kind of got caught up in what you were saying and I kind of zoned out."

"Can I go on or are you bored or something?" Ramesh wanted to know.

"No no you're not boring me Ramesh" Manju added hastily afraid of hurting her fiancée's feelings. "Please tell me what you want to do to my body next."

Kiran waited excitedly. This was all going much better than he had expected. This Ramesh was a really horny guy and he was curious what he would want to do next.

"Hmmm...can I remove your blouse Manju?" Ramesh asked lustily.

"Err...yes you can," said Manju, looking warily at Kiran, who swiftly began relieving her of her blouse. Manju had to hold both her arms and the cell phone up as Kiran pulled the blouse over her head.

"Wow," mouthed Kiran as he stared at her netted bra.

"Are you wearing a bra Manju?" asked Ramesh eagerly.

"What do you think?" asked Manju exasperated.

"I want to remove it too and your panties also," added Ramesh greedily.

Soon Manju was sitting butt naked on the bed. She was hoping beyond hope that her 'sex' chat with her fiancée had ended. But alas, it was not to be:

"I want to suck on your nipples..."

When Kiran was finished her breasts looked like they had bullets stuck on them that's how hard her nipples became.

Then Ramesh's requests started getting serious:

"I want you to suck on my dick Manju," said Ramesh in a reasonably commanding voice. He was getting used to this now.

Kiran stood up on the bed and dropped his pants in front of Manju's face. He was semi erect from all that he had done. Manju closed her eyes not believing what was happening. Soon she felt something warm and hard brush against her face and opened her eyes to see Kiran's organ hardening. He had not moved an inch but his cock had increased in length and girth to nearly three times its size when she had last seen it – and it had now crossed the empty space between them, a bridge of hard aroused flesh.

Manju knew that Kiran was excited because she was going to suck on his pole while she was talking to her future husband. That and the fact that she had become naked had made him erect so quickly.

"Will you suck my dick Manju?" Ramesh persisted.

Manju was unable to reply because at that moment Kirans penis throbbed and with a burst of blood and flesh reached its full size of nine and a half inches.

Kiran was a big man at six foot two, but Manju could never get used to his size. She had been pleasured by the massive manhood before and marveled at its girth many times. But each time she saw Kirans erect genitalia she was left speechless. So far she had managed to make conversation with Ramesh, but now she felt her thoughts cloud over. All sentience fled as the musky organ beckoned to her in a secret language only her hormones could understand.

"Manju Manju, are you there? Are you angry with me Manju? Did I go too far this time?" Ramesh's nerdy voice was like a bucket of cold water.

"Ramesh I..." Kiran chose that moment to slip his cock head into her open mouth, effectively cutting her off. He did not even bother that Manju had her phone to her ear as he began fucking her mouth.

"Urlggggg lllllllggghhhhhhh..." Manju gurgled with incoherence. Every time the big cock exited her mouth, she assumed that she would be able to reply only to have it thrust right back against her throat. She began gasping and coughing and began to slap Kirans buttocks with her free hand, begging for a timeout.

She got it but only when Kiran was satisfied.

"Ramesh..." she rasped on the phone.

"Why are you so breathless?"

"I was...imagining sucking your cock," she wheezed, "and became somewhat out of breath."

This greatly pleased Ramesh who believed that she was playing up for his sake. "Ha ha ha Manju yes I will confess that I have a rather large manhood."

"But now Manju," Ramesh's voice was getting serious, "I want to enter your body. I want to live inside your world."

Kiran's cock was so erect now that the tip of the bulbous pink head rested on Manju's forehead, a leaning tower of Penis.

"Are you sure Ramesh?" asked Manju, glaring at Kiran, "isn't it a bit too early for that sort of thing?"

But Ramesh was adamant. "No Manju, its time. No more foreplay, I want to fuck you."

"Won't you err...want to kiss my pussy or play with me down there?" Manju was trying to buy time. Ramesh did not sound very eager but he agreed.

Then Kirans face was in-between her thighs, she knew by the first caress of his tongue that she would not stay silent. So she decided on another track. "Ramesh, I am going to touch myself now and believe that you are eating my pussy. I may make some...sexual noises. Is that ok?"

*******************

Ramesh wasreallygetting excited on the other side of the line. "I...I would really like that Manju," said Ramesh when Manju told him to expect some sounds from her end. He got more excited when he heard the loud moans of his fiancée over the phone. God she was really going at it! He felt proud that he had aroused her that much. He had become hard just listening to the animal like sounds of ecstasy coming from Manju's throat.

Ramesh enjoyed the fact that Manju was putting on a top notch sexual show for his benefit. But there was a nagging sense of disquiet that left him weighted down. Manju had told him she was a virgin, but she seemed more open to sex chats than could have been imagined. Given, she might be a virgin who was really looking forward to sex, but she has taken to it a bittoo easily.

"Unhhhhhh... ahhhhhhhhaaaa.... ohhhhhhhh... mmmmmmm..." Manju's sexual song continued in the background of his foreboding thoughts.

And no woman fingering herself could cause this much pleasure to herself could she? If that was the case women would not need men at all! They could satisfy themselves quite easily.

"Oh God...ahhhhh...haaaa...!" Manju screamed, making Ramesh harder and harder.

He tried to listen carefully on the phone see if there was something suspicious going on, but Manju hoarse voice drowned everything else out.

It was...it was...almost as if there was someone with her, pleasuring her body in ways unimaginable. Cold sweat began pouring down the side of Ramesh's face. He felt his erection die down as fear took hold.

His faithful Manju, what if she...

Ramesh could bear it no longer. Grabbing his car keys he rushed down. He still kept the line on the phone open. If Manju was up to no good he would try to catch her red-handed. Manju had mentioned the Kanpur hotel. Ramesh stepped on the gas and the car roared as he cut through the intersection like a madman, skipping the red traffic light, ignoring the constable yelling and waving at him.

.......TO BE CONTINUED.....