Sex Adventures with Julie Pt. 02

Story Info
I get dominated my Julie's gay friend.
1.6k words
4.16
10.1k
7
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Picking up from the last part, I am currently in my cousin Julie's dorm room, naked, on my knees with my hands cuffed behind my back. My penis is locked in a chastity cage and I have a butt plug in my ass. Julie's standing in the corner in nothing but her panties, watching. Oh, and her gay friend Josh is standing in front of me with a hard on just aching to dominate me.

"So, you just thought you were going to come in here and fuck Julie, didn't you?" Josh sneered.

I looked over at Julie.

"Just go with it," she mouthed.

I got the message and turned back to Josh, pretending to be frightened and surprised. This is exactly what I wanted. A testosterone fueled guy ready to fuck me silly.

"Well, what she didn't tell you is that you're mine tonight," he said in a calm but dangerous voice. "I'm going to make you take this dick!"

He pulled down his shorts and underwear, revealing an incredibly erect 5'' penis. Okay, so at least he isn't bigger than me. Maybe I can manage to suck that and even take it in the ass.

He pulled off his shirt and threw it across the room.

"Look at you, a nice tied up present all for me. And look..." he said, looking down at my penis. "She even locked you up. Why'd she do that? Is your dick too small for her? Let me guess... is it 3 inches hard?"

I pretended to look away on shame. I was getting so turned on by the humiliation. Josh laughed.

"Take a look at what a real dick looks like."

He held his erect penis in front of my face.

"Here," he said, as he thrust forward, smacking his shaft across my cheeks. He grabbed his dick and began smearing it across my forehead, cheeks, and lips. I could smell his fresh aroma and aftershave. He must have just shaved and showered for this event.

"Eww..." I whined.

"This is what you get tonight bitch," Josh snarled as he thrust his hips forward again, and this time, his cock found its way between my lips and I engulfed 3 inches of it.

Josh moaned with pleasure and held my head still. I looked over at Julie. The hesitant expression she had made minutes before was replaced by pleasure. She was sitting on her chair with her hands furiously rubbing her clitoris, panties on the floor. She was getting off on watching me suck dick.

Josh grabbed the back of my head and forced it back. I gasped. Then he rocked me forward again and his cock once again made its way into my mouth. He began facefucking me. After a few seconds, I started to taste his precum in my mouth. It, and the taste of his cock, weren't bad. My first blowjob was incredible. I loved the feeling of being force fed a cock and I felt my own penis begin hardening in its cage.

After a while, Josh began morning loudly. I looked up, his cock still in my mouth. His eyes were focused on me and I could tell he enjoyed what he was doing.

"You like sucking cock?" He asked. "You're going to be my little cock sucker from now on."

I muffled a yes.

"You hear that Julie? The little cock sucker likes my dick. Maybe I'll give him something he will really enjoy."

Without waiting for a response, he withdrew his penis from my mouth, a string of precum and saliva trailing from the head. He lifted me up and pushed me down onto Julie's bed so I was lying on my stomach. He gave my ass a hard slap and I yelped.

He bent over his gym shorts and pulled a condom out of the pocket, expertly putting it on over his wet, erect penis. I didn't know if I was ready for this. The largest things I've ever put in my ass were mundane butt plugs.

"Ready to get fucked by a real man, sissy?" He asked as he pushed his penis against my butthole. It ran into the plug.

"Oh my god, maybe you are gay," he exclaimed. "You're wearing a buttplug heh heh."

He slowly pried it out, leaving me feeling empty.

"Don't worry, I've got something better for you."

Positioning the head of his dick against my anus, he pushed it in. I felt a deep pressure against my sphincter and a slight pain until all of a sudden his dick was inside. Once the head was in, the shaft slid in smoothly, helped by the slick condom.

"Oh god, it's sooo big," I said. "I feel it inside me."

"Of course you do, you're getting fucked by a real man, not a little dicked sissy like you. I hope Julie keeps you locked up forever with a dick that tiny."

He lay right on top of my back and began pounding away. My cock strained again and again in my cage and I felt pressure building inside my butt. I think he was pushing against my prostate, slowly building up my orgasm. OMG it felt incredible. I moaned out loud.

"Oh it feels so good. Your cock is so big. I need it . Oh god fuck me fuck me harder!" I yelled.

This caused Josh to fuck me even harder. There I was, lying naked on a bed, handcuffed, as josh fucked my ass with his hard dick, and Julie stood in the corner enjoying the show.

"I'm going to cum OMG I'm going to cum!" I gasped after a while. I could feel my balls aching on the edge of eruption. The pressure was at an all time high at the base of my penis.

"Oh no you don't sissy," Josh said, slowing down his pace, "you don't get to cum."

He stopped pumping my ass, and pulled out. Flipping me over, he straddled my face and I came face to face with his cock. He pulled off the condom and I could see it was slick with precum.

"Suck!" He commanded.

I opened my mouth and took in his delicious cock. He put both knees on either side of my head and began humping my face, shoving all 5 inches down my throat and then almost pulling all the way out. I could feel his balls slapping across my chin.

I noticed movement in my periphery and noticed Julie had moved onto her roommate's bed, now resting against the wall with her legs spread, still rubbing her clitoris. Her eyes were looking directly at me, taking in the scene.

Josh was closing in on an orgasm. He was breathing rapidly and humping my face as fast as he could. I began gagging as his penis continuously hit the back of my throat. Finally, with a mighty grunt, I felt a swelling in my mouth as his penis expanded and I felt steams of cum shoot out. He had pulled out just far enough that they landed on my tongue and in my cheeks rather than down my throat. I tasted the saltiness of it.

He shot atleast 4 to 5 ropes of thick, creamy semen before I had time to react. I tried to spit it out, but Josh held his cock in my mouth.

"Swallow it," he gasped. "You like sucking cock so much. Swallow it. Taste what a real man's cum is like."

I knew there was no point arguing. I gulped it down as fast as I could, and even sucked his penis clean. He finally took it out of my mouth and climbed off of me.

"Thanks for inviting me. This was dope," he said, still half drunk, looking at Julie, who was still fingering herself. "I'm going to go sleep."

With that, he threw on his clothes and left the dorm without another word.

I lay on the bed, still handcuffed. The taste of his cum still flooded his mouth. I need to get rid of it.

"Julie," I whispered. "My mouth tastes like his cum still."

"So?"

"Help me get rid of it. Can I eat you out or something?"

"No... you have cum in your mouth. I don't want to risk getting pregnant."

"Well can I make out with you at least?"

"I don't think so, I don't want to taste Josh's cum."

"Please Julie... at least let me suck on your toes again... I need to get rid of this taste."

"Fine."

She sat down on her bed and uncuffed me. She leaned against the wall and I hungrily lay at her feet. Grabbing her left foot, I buried her toes in my mouth, licking and sucking every inch I could reach. Slowly, the taste of cum left my mouth.

"That was so hot," Julie said. "Watching you suck his dick. I can't believe you actually swallowed his cum."

"I didn't have much of a choice. He sort of forced me to."

"I know, but still, it was so hot. How'd it feel getting fucked in the butt."

"Soooo good. I almost came just from that."

"Really...?" Her eyes shot up. "Well I guess that means you don't need to be unlocked to cum after all."

"Oh no, Julie please, I've done good today. I sucked a guy and pleasured you. Please, I need to be unlocked. I'll do anything!"

"Oh I don't think so mister. I like you much better locked up anyway. You're so tame. Like a cute little sex slave. I think I'll keep you locked up tonight at least. We'll see how it goes tomorrow."

With that, she got up, and began getting dressed.

"I'm exhausted, I think it's time to sleep," she said matter of factly. "Want to spend the night with me?"

"Sure," I said, a bit disappointed that I wasn't going to be unlocked.

"Oh. One condition. You stay naked. I like you just the way you are."

She pulled a blanket out and snuggled up on her bed. I crawled in next to her, my cock throbbing with the memories of the sexual adventures of the day.