Sex after the Gym Pt. 01

Story Info
Sexual arousal is everywhere.
843 words
3.8
9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krydy
krydy
4 Followers

(The couple returns home after doing gym together)

honey... you were very sexy with those tight shorts... I saw how the other men look at you during your push-ups... you like being looked at and desired that way... I know. Your expression betrays you.

...I am jealous, that's all. I want you all for me and at the same time excites me to see the looks of the males in heat that look at your sensual forms...so soft... especially when you bend forward and show your buttocks to others.

...when you do gymnastics and you become all red in the face you don't even realize how you become irresistibly sexy... you know, I would like to fuck in that position...feel your smell...your sweat... while you are doing your push-ups...with wide legs... ready to be explored thoroughly...

...do not look at me like that... I don't think you're really tired after only an hour of gym... today you were a bit lazy...how come?... Come on, come here... I know, I know you have to take a shower and you're all sweaty... but I like to smell your scent...your smell... after the gym becomes more exciting...more intense... and it makes me immediately think about things a bit...

...no... you don't have to wash now... I don't want to... we'll take a shower... together...

... come here, close to me... I want to smell everything about you...you are mine...so your smell belongs to me...

... what am I doing?... I lower these tight shorts... I want your smell on my face... I want to immerse myself in your smell...

...yes... I kiss you right here...where I can do what I want... for your pleasure...mmmmh

You don't have to be ashamed... feel, feel it is getting so hard just sniffing your hair, your neck... relax yourself and let me do it...mmmmh... I want to explore your pussy better... Let me put two fingers inside...mmmh...

...do you see how excited you are too?... let me taste... mmmh... my tongue collects your juice... I'm drinking all of you...

... what?... you too want to taste my...mmmh... do you want to undress me?... ok...mmmh...

... does my perfume drive you crazy?... my smell of horny man...mmmh... just for you...

... I like watching you when you take it in your mouth...mmmmh

Slowly, slowly, what's the hurry?... My smell has excited you so much?... We have the whole evening in front... please, don't make me cum now...I want to continue with you... under the shower...

...

In the shower (part two) by Krydy

(the noise of the sliding door of the shower that opens - he opens the shower head, passes it on one hand and then on her skin)

... the water is too cold?... no, I don't think...

... I wash your hair...so... sweetly...

... turn and come back with your head...you feel my kisses?... I know you like them...wet wet kisses...

... Come back a little, I rinse your beautiful head...

... feel the caress of the water when it slides down of your body... my hands that explore the wet skin...

...look...you made it hard... you excite him... so hard and ready...

... the soap slides your hands better on my hard cock...take it well... yes...

... now it's my turn...mmmh...look, how my fingers slide... the bath foam mixes with your juice...

... your nipples so hard are like cherries in a sea of whipped cream... I want to suck them a little... so red...so hard...

...mmmh... the shower is so small... our bodies are so close...

... turn now... I want to soap your back... I like feeling your body... soft... in the foam... my erection on your wet ass... My hands that make you tickle... explore.

... do you like it when I wash you here?... I can feel it from your breath... mmmmh... you're really wet... now I rinse you well even inside... do you feel the water jet sliding on your pussy?... on the clit?... mmmmh...

... come on, now widen the thighs a little... I can make you feel how well the tip of my cock slides on your wet pussy... look how it slips well...massage it with your ass... take it and shake it... back and forth...

... tell me that you want... tell me that you want it inside your wet wet pussy...

... now you have it all inside you... in your pussy that tightens my cock... do you feel like I'm fucking you?... feel my fingers on your clit while I fuck your pussy... so slippery...

I feel it... you are about to come...

...turn your head and give me your wet tongue...

...our mouths under the flowing water...

... My hands are moving in your pussy and your ass moves with my cock, inside you...

... I want to cum inside you...I want to fill you all...

Come on... cum with me... I'm about to explode... so close...

... move fast...I cannot take it anymore...I cum inside you...ooooohhhhh...fuck...

... everything has slipped away... in the water.

krydy
krydy
4 Followers