Sex and a Single Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We will just stick with wanking then."

He looked up at me in shock, "Shit! You want to do it again?" Absentmindedly I had placed a hand between my legs, feeling a distinct tenderness down there, but a distinct urge for more.

"Why not?" I ruffled his ragged hair, and slipped my other hand into his pants. He was all hot and sticky, and even though he was soft he still felt huge in my little hand. "Would you like me to get it hard again?"

I was playing with the idea that if I could get him erect again he might just be relaxed enough a second time for me to sit on him and do him on the chair. But he pushed my hand away.

"Sorry Sis, this has all come as a bit of a surprise, you are a lot more experienced than I am and I need to come to terms with what we did."

I turned away and poured us both a coffee. "I understand. Perhaps when you feel horny again?"

Much to my surprise he agreed. We cleared the dishes and I spent the evening studying for my upcoming exams.

Snugly tucked up in bed, part of me wondered if he creep into to my room in the night, but I guess the afternoon's events were enough to keep his mind occupied for quite a while. I masturbated myself to sleep visualising his big cock in my mouth, with the knowledge that he too would probably be wanking, probably with those visions of my pussy, but attached to the body of my cousin Frances.

True to his word, the next time Richard got horny (like the next day!) he actually called me to his room, obviously now very keen to see me play again, and we masturbated happily together, squatting a few feet apart on his bed. Intuitively he knew I wanted to hold his cock so he kept himself out of arm's reach, but I made sure I was near enough to be within shooting distance! A blob of his hot cum landing on my thigh and dribbling towards my crotch was enough to trigger my own response. He watched wide-eyed as I massaged his spunk into my fiery pussy.

For a few happy months, especially when I was without a boyfriend, and the parents were not at home, Rich and I would cuddle up on the sofa glued to the porn channel and while we usually got ourselves off we still never touched each other intimately.

Until, that is...

12