Sex and a Single Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard laid back against the cushions as I cupped his hairy balls and, moistening my lips with more of his love juice, I slowly lowered them over his shaft. He jumped at my initial touch and then groaned out loud as he watched my mouth slowly engulf his throbbing cock.

He groaned, "Fuck Sue, that's lovely. It's wrong but it's lovely."

I was thrilled when he made no attempt to stop me sucking. It seemed that only half of it was inside when I felt it touch the back of my throat, making me gag briefly.

"Sorry," he apologised with a sheepish grin.

I removed his cock from my mouth and gathered my breath.

"Don't worry, I can manage. And Rich, don't ever apologise for the size of your cock."

For fear of choking, I settled for sucking the upper half of him and stroking the remainder. I so desperately wanted to cum myself, but I took it slowly, cupping his full balls, this moment was too good to miss. I was giving my big brother a blowjob, and I was enjoying it as much as he was! When I eventually started to suck faster I knew he was getting close and temporarily removed his swollen dick from my mouth. It was already dribbling with his excitement, he watched me lick it off the end and lick my lips, muttering a moan of appreciation.

"I'm going to make you cum Rich, you can do it in my mouth or on my tits, or like you did that time on my pussy, what would you like?"

He nodded dreamily, he was almost too far-gone to care, but to my great surprise he pointed to my chest. None of my boyfriends had ever refused my mouth! All the same, I hastily removed my blouse and bra, his eyes widened when he saw how erect my nipples were.

"Cum on my tits then, just like in that film we were watching the other day. Shoot your hot spunk on me Rich."

I knelt between his legs and started to stroke him in earnest, his cock pointing at my breasts, my other hand working furiously on my pussy, I was pretty close myself. Now I had got him to this state I decided it was time to go the whole hog.

"Would you like to cum in my pussy darling? Not on it, but in it?"

He moaned, his eyes locked on my soaking slit, his cock barely inches from it, so close to fucking me. I wanted him so much.

"Oh fuck, I don't know. I know we shouldn't, but…"

To me that meant yes, at long last I was going to fuck my brother! My half-brother, I kept correcting myself. Excited, I moved to lower myself on to his stiff pole, but I had left it too late.

He cried out and, standing up, exploded on to my breasts, my chin, and a small dollop landing on my cheek. As I pulled him closer and squeezed the last drops from him on to my tits, rubbing his purple head over my very erect nipples, I gave into an extremely noisy orgasm myself. I remember silently praying there was no one in next door! Rich was grinning like a Cheshire cat as I started to cry. I nearly always get emotional after an orgasm as intense as that.

"God, that was amazing Sue. No wonder you have so many boyfriends."

"Rich, with this lovely cock there is no reason why you shouldn't have lots of girls in your bed…"

I stroked his sticky member lovingly and, making sure I had his attention, licked the remaining spunk off my fingers, just like we had seen in the videos.

"…maybe all at once too, there's enough here for three! And I wouldn't mind being one of them!"

He looked at me sadly, "The only two that have seen it hard were Brittany and your friend Deborah, and they both ran a mile."

I smiled at him through my tears, then pulled him towards me, the sperm on my body rubbing off on to his shirt, "That doesn't mean that Debs doesn't fancy you, she told me that your size caught her by surprise, that's all. I know that if you ask her, she will let you fuck her, you certainly wouldn't be the first. And I happen to know she gets off on sucking cocks." I added, patting his cock lightly, "She would just love to suck this one, I know I just did. Next time I want you to cum in my mouth, okay?"

He looked unsure, but still nodded, "Do you really think she would do it, she's really sexy, but then she probably has a boyfriend."

"I'm not sure, she gets through them like hot dinners, I will ask her tomorrow."

"Thanks Sis, I owe you."

"No problem, and if she doesn't want to do it, you know where to come. You realise we nearly did it ourselves just then, don't you?"

He grinned, "I know, but I still think it would have been wrong, not with my own sister, I could get you pregnant or something."

"No way, I'm on the pill." I grabbed his sticky cock and pulled him towards me, "He's still hard enough to go in, want to try?"

He was shaking, whether from his orgasm or the thought of fucking his sister, I wasn't sure, but I persevered, "Look at my wet pussy Rich, she so wants that nice big dick in her."

One hand still clutching his cock, I parted my lips with the other, exposing my swollen clitty, how could he refuse this? I started to pull him gently towards me.

"Please fuck me, I haven't had sex in ages. Make me cum again Rich, fill me with some more of that nice juicy spunk, I can tell you would like to cum again."

Placing one arm around his neck and the other under his bum I pulled his cock to my pussy but the moment it touched my lips he jumped back. He had once again been millimetres from fucking me.

"No Sue, I can't. It's not personal, but I would rather do it with Debs or your cousin. It just doesn't seem right. And what if someone found out?"

"They wouldn't, it would always be our secret Rich, just like our wanking together."

"I know, but I have no intention of losing my virginity to my sister, no matter how much I fancy you."

Wow! This was the first time Richard actually confessed he had yet to go with a girl. I patted his arm.

"Darling, I understand. Just come back to me when you have, I'll talk to Debs tomorrow. Deal?"

"Umm, we'll see."

"Will you let me suck you again?"

He looked at me in surprise, "What, now?"

"No, silly." I grinned pointedly at his cock, it was still semi-hard, "Well, maybe, if you're up for it?"

But as I made a grab for it, he turned away, "Not now Sue, maybe tonight if the folks aren't around."

"Cool. And this time I really do want you to cum in my mouth, that will be my birthday present to you for next week, and if you are really good I will let you lick my pussy."

He frowned, his face a contrasting combination of lust and apprehension, "We'll see."

The thought of my brother's sperm in my mouth and his tongue on my clit excited me no end, but was little consolation for the close call on the fuck. I would now have to wait until Chris returned for that pleasure. As we dressed I tried one more thing to get him going again, but this time I really pushed my luck too far, stupidly putting and end to our sexy games.

I glanced in the mirror, a blob of Richard's cum had dribbled down my cheek on to the corner of my mouth.

"Then at least kiss me Rich."

We had French-kissed several times before but, as he lowered his mouth towards mine, he spotted the cum and quickly recoiled.

"No way Sue, not with that there."

"What, where?" I smiled at him with feigned ignorance.

"My stuff, you know, on your cheek."

I touched my wet skin and peered at my finger and licked it. "So? You put it there. It's your cum."

"Because it's crude that's why. I'll kiss you after." He moved to wipe if from my face, but I dodged away.

"Come on Rich, I do that with Chris. We agreed that if it's okay for me to taste his cum, then there is no reason he shouldn't do so too. He taught me to kiss him after he has cum in my mouth, and he told me he always licks Jane's pussy after he has shagged her. It's so sexy."

"That's disgusting! I suppose he does that with you too?"

"Sadly no. He can't because he wears a condom when we fuck. But he likes to lick it off my tits though." I flaunted my spunk-covered breasts in his face. "Want a taste?"

That was the final straw for Richard. He suddenly stood up and tucked his shrinking cock away into his pants.

"That's disgusting Sue, they might do it in porn but it's not for me. I think it's weird, and if that's what you do with your boyfriends then you are drifting on to a rocky road. And look at you, you look like a whore!"

I was gobsmacked, I had just sucked off my brother and he was talking to me like this! I couldn't believe this was happening, not after the pleasure I had just given him. Incredibly, I learned much later that this had in fact been his very first blowjob, and he was nearly twenty-one! God, I'd been sucking cocks since forever!

"And how the fuck would you know?" I retorted back.

Admittedly, upon looking down at my spunk-covered chest, my knickers around my ankles and my fingers still fondling a very wet pussy, I had acquired a definite sluttish appearance, but his remark was uncalled for. He left the room, only turning his head to mutter, "Thanks for the blowjob by the way."

"Fuck you too!" I muttered at his retreating back.

"Bollocks," was the muted reply.

After that little episode, he was clearly afraid that he would give in to having full sex with me so we never again played together, nor even discussed our sex lives. I would have to wait many years for that to happen again. And at a much higher level!

Within six weeks of his first blowjob Richard had rejoined his naval academy in Portsmouth, and shortly after that I graduated to a teacher training college at Swindon. For the first few weeks I missed both my boyfriend Chris and my brother madly, and really wished that I had taken things a little more slowly with Rich, as I am sure we would have ended up making love fully in those last few weeks. Little did I know then that my incestuous fantasy would be fulfilled at a future date.

Hope you are enjoying this, it turns me on just to remember! Part 3 follows soon. Sue x

12