Sex and a Single Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, we both laid in bed for a couple of hours just kissing and things, saving ourselves up so-to-speak just in case she did. Pity, we were both really up for that. Maybe my size put her off, it wouldn't be the first time."

God, how my brother had changed, even I in my liberated years had not been anywhere near having sex with more than one person at a time, although of course I had a few offers! Mind you, I do exclude the one time I stroked two cocks at once in the school toilet, while both boys played with my tits. That was a very messy occasion! Exciting though, I still remember the innocence of it all, the exploratory fumbling, the kissing, that thrilling feel of a new cock in my hand, a new finger tentatively exploring my secret place, knowing that one day it would all go further, much further.

"I seem to remember you have easily enough cock for two girls, Rich!"

"Ha ha, I wish Karolina had thought that. Anyway, we had great sex that night without her. While we shagged she told me about some of the boys and girls she had been with. Did you know she slept with your best friend Helen?"

"No?" Richard was becoming a surprise a minute. "Who told you that?"

He burst out laughing, "Your best friend Helen!"

For a moment I held my breath in shock. "Don't tell me you fucked her too?"

"Sssh." I had forgotten the presence of the couple at the table behind me.

"Yep," he replied softly with a totally satisfied smile, "Last year when she came to my drink and smoke party with her brother. You remember Graham, the one that went to naval college with me?"

"Fucking hell Rich, you have been making up for lost time. I certainly did not know she was bisexual, that must have been after we went separate ways."

"It was, she said it happened on a girls-only holiday in Italy, but she still prefers boys."

Richard looked down at his pants, "Oops," he laughed, and attempted to straighten an obvious straining erection. If I had a cock I would have had one too! This conversation was becoming distinctly personal, and I was getting tired of whispering so we finished our drinks and resumed our walk around the pond. As soon as we were out of hearing Richard continued his revelation about my previous school friend.

"She was quite a rude girl though. At my party she intercepted me going for a pee and asked if she could watch, apparently way back you had informed her about my dick."

I nodded, "Rich darling, everyone knew!"

"I was stoned enough to agree. She not only watched me pee, she held it while I did it!"

Laughing, I envisaged my friend trying to stop him getting hard while he peed. I once did that very same thing with my late husband, his pee went everywhere except in the pan!

Interrupting my thoughts, Richard continued, "Ten minutes later we were screwing on the bathroom mat. She ended up staying the night and that's when she told me about her and your cousin, boy was she one horny chick!"

"You randy bastard, how long did that go on for?"

"Only a couple of months, she a had a steady boyfriend who was working in the States. I think she went with me at first just to satisfy herself about the rumours."

"Your cock you mean?"

"Yes, I think she might have ditched him for me if I too wasn't working so far away. I would have loved to have kept her as my girlfriend, she was so much more fun than Clare. And a whole lot dirtier!" he added with a grin.

I was intrigued, this was so not my brother talking, and he was sober too. "How much dirtier?"

For a moment he stopped walking, and hesitated. "I'm not sure I'm supposed to tell you this."

I held his shoulders, my face close to his, "Come on, if you don't I shall ask Helen, she will certainly tell me."

"All right. She had a thing about watching other people making love."

I laughed, "That's nothing new, she was like that in college. Remember that time she and I watched Sophie give Paul a blowjob at the back of class?" He nodded.

"Well, she once asked me if the next time Chris and I had sex she could watch."

Richard looked at me in surprise, "Really? And did she?"

I shook my head, "I was okay with it, I kind of like that sort of thing myself, but Chris would only agree if he could fuck her too. She was really up for that but I said no way, I wasn't ready to share my new boyfriend, not with her or anyone, even though I knew he was shagging others on the quiet. I think Chris wanted to get as much pussy as he could before he married his pregnant girl friend. But I was strictly monogamous with him at the time."

We paused while some kids passed by. Our conversation was getting very interesting and clearly it was keeping his mind off his ex-fiancée Clare.

"So did you and Helen actually get around to watching anyone?'

"We went all the way down to Devon for a dirty weekend, some nudist beach called Slapton Sands, and saw a couple on the beach doing it behind a stack of chairs. In broad daylight too!"

"Wow!"

"Helen was convinced they knew we were there and wanted us to join them, but I was afraid of us being caught by the beach attendant. And it really wasn't my thing Sue, so I pulled her away. But boy was she horny when we got back to the hotel! In my limited experience I've not met anyone who enjoys sex as much as she did."

You haven't been all the way with me yet Mister I thought, my twitching pussy reminding me of the recent lack of sex. Things had to change, and bloody soon.

"Enjoys?"

"Yes, we still keep in touch."

"So did it happen again?" I asked.

"Only once, that same weekend. We heard noises one night from the balcony next door to our hotel room. Helen went to have a look and then insisted I join her peeping through the curtain. Some guy was giving it to his girl from behind over the railings and boy were they noisy. That was real porn stuff! We did it standing up while we watched them."

"That's so horny Rich, Jim and I did that sort of thing in our early months, we didn't give a fuck if anyone saw us."

"Well I did, especially when she suggested we go out there and do the same over our own railings."

"Oh fuck, I would have done that, I so love to be watched, especially if it's by another couple shagging as well."

My brother looked shocked, "You really do that sort of thing?"

I nodded, looking down I noticed his cock had hardened even more, "A few months after I lost our baby, Jim and I went to Dubai with his brother Don and his new wife. Funnily enough she was another girl that tried it on with me, but just as I was all alone with her and really warmed up to the idea, we got interrupted. That's the closest I've been to going with another girl."

"So what happened with Don and his wife?" His interest in my sex life was becoming as keen as mine in his.

"There was a cock-up with the booking and we all had to share a room the first night. Sometime in the night they started fucking and we could just see enough in the half-light to get us going too."

"Bloody hell Sis, I couldn't do that, I like my sex to be private. I guess that's one of the reasons Helen and I split up, she wanted us to mix it up with others. Weren't any of you embarrassed?"

"Not at all. Every time they changed position we followed suit, I've never done anything so fucking horny Rich. Apart from sucking your cock of course," I added with a huge grin.

He ignored the reminder of that sexy moment all those years ago, "I suppose you are going to tell me you switched partners too?"

I grabbed my brother's arm and looked earnestly into his eyes, "Do you know, I was so fucking horny I really wanted to. Don was clearly up for a swap and I knew Jim had the hots for his sister-in-law, but she was newly married and still very possessive, so it didn't happen."

"God, you are so different from me Sue, I just couldn't do that."

"Well, the situation never arose again because next day they got their own room and shagged in private, and soon after we returned home Jim got called up to Afghanistan. I only saw him three times after that before he got shot. Bless him, we really never had a chance, what with the baby thing and his fucking war."

My brother put his arm around me when he spotted the tears, and to change the subject he continued to relate his time with Helen. I was surprised when he revealed that he had met up with her for sex quite recently. I didn't blame him, being engaged to an inconsiderate cow called Clare.

We were by now heading back home, retracing our steps. I told Richard I had a parent-teachers meeting booked for the afternoon, but would first cook us some lunch.

"She was pretty odd your best friend."

"Who, Helen? What else did she get up to?"

"She had this weird thing about watching me pee."

"Yeah, you said. I guess it has to come a long way through your thing!"

"Seriously Sis, she would like hold it while I was taking a piss, and of course I would get hard so it would have to be in the shower or outside somewhere, usually her back garden. I was terrified someone would see. But she was such a good fuck I found it hard to refuse anything she wanted, except swapping of course."

The memories came flooding back, "Did she ever ask you to pee on her feet?"

Helen once told me that her college boyfriend Michael did just that, and I remembered telling her at the time that it was dirty. By coincidence, soon after that I had a boyfriend try the same thing on with me in his Dad's shower, only a bit higher up my body if you get the drift. He was the same boy who had tried to get his cock into my ass, and I had refused both of his devious requests out of hand. But times change one's opinions. Whatever goes, goes. Now, I was just fascinated with anything different associated with sex.

"God, is there anything you don't know? Yes she did, and no, I didn't. I had to draw the line somewhere Sue."

I persisted, remembering tales of Helen's horny adventures, "Tell me, did she ever ask you to watch her pee too?"

"No, that was the funny thing, she seemed to get off on just me doing it, and then we always shagged like crazy, which is why I put up with her kinky ideas!"

We turned into my lane, our feet carefully dodging the puddles.

"So, tell me about Clare, there must have been something special for you to want to marry her? I assume you used all this new sexual experience to good effect?"

"No, not to start with. You remember you were with me when I first met her, at her sister's wedding reception?"

I nodded, quickly pulling him aside, "Mind the dog shit!"

"Funny it should start at one party and end at another. As you know she was going with another guy at the time, so I was quite surprised when she rang me up a few days later to say she wouldn't mind a date with me."

"Another forward woman, you seem to attract them Rich, must be that thing you have in your pants."

I pointedly looked down at his crotch. He grinned, acknowledging the obvious bulge, not quite fully erect but definitely interested in the conversation. To my satisfaction he made no attempt to hide it, definitely not my brother of old. The urge to feel him was overpowering, I was getting the distinct feeling he wanted me to touch him, but the lane was overlooked by too many bedroom windows!

"Well, not quite. When I said I was going to Brussels on business for the weekend and would she like to tag along for a dirty weekend, she refused."

I waved to a neighbour who had spotted the break in the weather to attach his overgrown hedge, and looked up at my brother, "The ever tactful Richard, I see?"

He grinned back at me, "Well, it worked, because a couple of weeks later she did suggest us going up to Scotland to meet her parents, and she made it quite clear that they only had one spare bedroom. And that's where we first did it."

"Did what?" I asked with mock innocence.

"Make love of course. She didn't know about my cock until we got in the shower together and after that she wouldn't leave it alone." Nor would I, I thought to myself. God, if only he wasn't my brother!

"So did you treat her properly, you know, foreplay and all that."

"Yes of course, I have your Fran and Helen to thank for that. But after we got engaged she didn't seem to want to know any more, unless I insisted." The thought of my brother insisting on anything to do with sex was too hard to imagine.

We had reached my cottage and, while Richard watched the TV, I prepared some chicken, southern-fried style with all the trimmings, a meal I remembered was his favourite. I opened his bottle of wine and while we ate at my little garden table we talked about our careers and family. I suggested saving the rest of his exploits, sexual and otherwise, until later. I was still immensely aroused and needed to cool off for my discussion at school with a load of mainly disinterested parents.

My brother was happy to watch football on TV while I drove to Aldershot for my meeting, but my thoughts dwelt more on his cock than on the children I had come to discuss. In between interviews I managed to get myself horny again wondering if my brother would be up for one of those wonderful wanking sessions that we both used to enjoy so much, his cock had certainly showing been some interest in the park, and it would definitely take his mind off Clare. I formulated a plan to get him going by asking him to describe his first shag with my cousin, also more about the night he lost his cherry in South Africa. God, how I wanted to fuck him myself!

*

I hope you are enjoying my story. The next part follows shortly and describes the remainder of that horny weekend. Please feel free to vote. And feedback would be nice too, so important to a new writer.

12