Sex and a Single Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although I wanted to feel that delicious cock inside me as soon as possible he didn't try to fuck me straight away. Instead he kissed me tenderly while with his large hands he caressed my little breasts, my aroused nipples hard against his palm. And of course I retained hold of his cock, I never wanted to let it go! It was oozing loads of pre-cum and I knew exactly where I wanted the real stuff tonight! For a brief instant I was aware that neither of us had suggested condoms, and even if we had I doubt if we would have used them. Tonight I simply didn't care.

As our kissing became more urgent his hand slid down my body, his fingers seeking my very wet pussy, and I stroked him very slowly, cautious that he might come to soon and I might miss out on our very first fuck. The kissing and fingering seemed to go on for ages and I too was getting close to the point of no return. I had a notion he was waiting for the invitation to go down on me.

"Lick me Rich, lick my pussy, make me cum"

He grinned and I recognised the masculine lust in his eyes, he wanted this just as much as I did. We were no longer sister and brother, just two horny lovers about to fuck each other senseless. Without hesitation, he moved his head down between my open thighs and slid his tongue deep into my welcoming hole.

"Oh fuck, that's lovely."

With his agile tongue and several fingers he explored me as though he had never touched a woman before, although I now knew he had. He was clearly enjoying my cousin's training. Then I nearly spoilt it all.

"Does your sister taste nice darling?" I bit my lips in annoyance at my untimely words.

He looked up into my eyes with a puzzled expression and I really thought I had blown it, me and my big mouth. Jim, my late husband, once said to me I should use my mouth for sucking, not talking. Thankfully Richard smiled.

"You taste just like your cousin Frances, I can't believe I waited this long to taste your pussy too, and I don't care who you are."

I stroked his long hair and gently pressed his head back into my groin, "Then get on with it dear brother, make me cum, then you can fuck me with that big cock of yours."

With those words ringing in his ears he attacked my pussy with relish. He seemed to have a fistful of fingers inside me when his tongue finally concentrated on my clit and tipped me over the top. I hadn't had an orgasm in ages and I made sure he knew about it. I am not normally a screamer, in fact I usually cry when a guy makes me cum, but tonight I yelled out for the whole neighbourhood to hear as this dear man brought me to one of my most intense climaxes. I shook uncontrollably below him as his tongue refused to stop working at my clit. I reached that unbearable moment when I needed him to stop, my pussy was screaming no more, but he kept on licking, my grip on his head to no avail. And for the first time I experienced what I had once been told by my friend Helen was an extended orgasm.

With his mouth he took me through that almost unbearable tenderness into a second climax, and no less intense than the first. Wow, Fran had taught him good in that hotel bed. His fingers and tongue still not stopping their assault, I wondered for a moment if he was going to go for a third, I reckoned I could endure anything now, but his neck was obviously aching and he reluctantly pulled away, his face wet with my pussy cum. To my delight he didn't attempt to wipe the moisture away, instead he moved up my body and kissed me ever so softly and I tasted myself on his lips. Boy, did I taste good!

"Thank you Rich, that was the first time I have ever had an orgasm like that. I don't know who to thank, Fran or Helen, but that was the best cum ever. Why ever did you make me wait so long?"

While we kissed I could feel the tip of his hard cock nudging suggestively in my crotch. I reached down for it and rubbed it up and down between my soaking lips. Now was the moment I had waited all these years for, was my brother finally going to fuck me? In my life I had never wanted a cock inside me as much as I did at this moment. But I knew I had to clear the air first, no sense in years of remorse after the event. We had been down that route before.

With one hand I continued to rub his cock up and down just inside my wet pussy lips, with the other I raised his head and stared seriously into his eyes. So many times I had seen that out and out lustful look in a man, the moment when his cock has total control of his brain. He was ready, I was totally ready for him, but I had to be sure of one thing.

"Richard darling, you are about to have sex with your little sister. More than anything in this world I want your lovely cock inside me, fucking me, but I also want you to be sure."

Just to weigh the odds in my favour and, still gripping his cock tightly, I eased it in a further half-inch, still stroking it against my moist flesh. Somehow he made no attempt to push further, but I needn't have worried. With a shameless grin on his face he uttered the words I had waited years to hear.

"I am going to fuck you woman. I don't see you as my sister, you are just that dirty little tart who licked my cock in the pub. No sister would ever do that."

This was the drink talking and he probably wouldn't remember half of it by the morning, but I egged him on, gently easing his length into me, inch by gorgeous inch. I met his words with some choice ones of my own, just how all my lovers used to like it.

"Come on then you dirty wanker, fuck your little slut, put that fucking big cock in my wet pussy, fuck me hard, fuck your hot spunk into my tight cunt. I want all of it, and I want it now."

As with all men I had known, those dirty words had the desired effect, and with one long sweet stroke he took control and slid deeply into me, my fuck tunnel welcoming a cock for the first time in two years. To feel my brother's length slowly invading my pussy was an experience that I will treasure forever. I never ever believed I would be able to take it all in, but I did. Every inch-by-nine-bloody-inch of it. And, unlike any other guy, and despite the wild lecherous look in his eyes, he was considerate enough to stop thrusting for a moment and ask me if I was okay.

"Shut up Richard and fuck me," was my gasped response as I thrust determinedly back at him.

"What about condoms Sue, shouldn't we be using one?"

"You got any?" I gasped.

"No, I wasn't expecting..."

"Nor me darling." I pulled him back into me. "Don't worry, you said you have played safe so far and I haven't had sex since Jim. And anyway, I'm on the pill."

He grinned, clearly delighted with possibly his first-ever bareback sex, and gleefully resumed fucking me. I had never felt so full, not even with a very well endowed Trinidadian guy I once dated briefly.

Even though I was getting very close I decided to hold back my third orgasm, as I knew he wouldn't last much longer and, sensing this, he burst deep inside me, his whole body shaking with relief, both of us sweating profusely in the hot night. I had almost forgotten that delicious feeling of a man flooding that deep secret part of my body with his warm liquid. Exhausted, he pulled out with a great sigh and dropped on to his side. I was surprised at his energy after having driven most of the night before.

I grinned at him, tweaking his little nipples, his cum already dribbling freely out on to my thigh, "You naughty boy, you just cum in your little sister's pussy."

He grinned, "Step-sister my dear, step-sister, as you used to keep reminding me. But thank you all the same, I can't think why we didn't do this before!"

"Bastard!" I grabbed his sticky cock, "You know I've I wanted this thing inside me for years."

"Never suspected it for a moment," he replied with mock surprise, and made to get up off the bed.

I propped myself up on to my elbows and pushed him down onto his back. "I haven't finished with you yet mister," and, leaning over his crotch, took his spunky cock into my mouth. With a few licks in the right place he was erect again in an instant. "My turn sweetheart, remember this?"

He moaned some sort of answer as my mouth engulfed his lovely prick for only the second time in seven years. I had forgotten just how much of a mouthful he was. After Jim, who had been adequately well endowed himself, my brother seemed huge.

"And this time I will not accept no, okay?" I was of course referring to the last time when he pulled out before cumming over my tits.

He grunted something unintelligible as I went to town on his cock, it was as stiff as before. I didn't waste time with any delicate licking, I sensed that so soon after fucking me he would need a good old-fashioned blowjob, so I sucked him hard and fast, and in no time at all I felt him tense. On this occasion he made no attempt to pull out as his orgasm overtook him, in fact he grabbed my head and tried to pull himself in deeper. With a gasp he exploded into my throat. Then, when I was sure I had it all, I opened my mouth, as my first adult lover Chris had once taught me, and let the cum dribble back down over his cock, his eyes widening as with my fingers I rubbed the creamy spunk into his long shaft.

"There, does that answer your question? That's how I handle a mouthful of cum!"

"Cool," was his breathless response, "Frances did exactly the same thing on our last night."

I giggled, she must have had the same tutor! "It must run in the family then."

Without any further words which might spoil the moment, we silently cleaned up with some tissues and, exhaustion and alcohol finally overtaking both of us, we fell asleep cuddled up naked together on my little bed.

But I was delighted to find that my brother would not be satisfied with just one shag.

Well into the night I felt his erection prodding at me from behind and from side-on I eagerly welcomed his stiff cock into my warm body once again. But, infuriatingly, once inside me he laid almost motionless, his hands grasping my tits, as though waiting for something to happen. The Richard of old! Of course he had sobered up a little so, a little exasperated I thrust back at him impatiently until he came, after which I fingered myself to a quick orgasm. Then, for the first time in two years, I fell asleep with a cock deeply embedded in my pussy. A nice large one too! I smiled contentedly as I quickly nodded off. Amazingly he was still inside me when we awoke hours later, I guess it takes a long cock to do that. The postman knocking at the front door prevented me taking advantage of it.

After a hasty breakfast I went off to work while Richard called in sick and got on the phone about his holiday. Despite his new casual approach to the subject of incest we, or more to the point he, decided over coffee and toast that what happened last night was a one-off, not between siblings, but just close friends, but would never happen again. How wrong that would turn out to be! In the evening he took me out to dinner in Guildford's most expensive restaurant.

"No luck with cancelling the holiday Sue, it was all paid up and too late for a refund."

"Then you will have to go alone, or find someone to go with you. What about Helen? You said she's getting divorced, and I know she adores the sun. And fucking, as you well know."

He laughed. "Already tried her this morning. She sends her love and a bollocking for not staying in touch."

I smiled when I remembered our last contact. It was in the bathroom of the Lootz Club in Kingston. She had fallen in lust in one of the cubicles with some Australian guy twice her age and eventually went off around the world with him.

"She was the one that went away."

"Whatever. She said she would have loved to have come with me, in both ways so to speak, but can't get the time off, maybe next time. She sounded really disappointed."

"I bet she did! Shame she can't go with you, you would have been good for each other. I can just imagine you two shagging away in the tropical moonlight. Have you thought of anyone else?"

"Only you Sue," he replied with a broad grin.

"What?" That floored me, I hadn't even considered the idea.

"Why not? The more I think about it, I could do with getting away from anything to do with Clare, so if you came along strictly as my sister we will be free to do our own thing if we want. You might even meet someone, and from last night I guess you still have a lot to offer some lucky bloke."

I shook my head, "Won't work Rich, with all that sun I'll only get horny and want to have sex with you again, and we just agreed we can't go anywhere further with that."

"I don't think that will happen, we've explored our relationship as far as I think it will go. After all that fun years ago I guess we were destined to try the sex bit together, and last night we did just that. I think we've both laid that ghost now!"

I laughed, "I didn't know ghosts had cocks! Especially ones that length!"

Rich persisted, "And don't forget the trip's all paid for! Please?"

"All right, I'll think about it, I'll have to check with the school secretary first. Where are we are going by the way?"

"Some place called Young Island, it's a tiny exclusive hotel in the Caribbean, near St Vincent I think. Uncle Norman lives on another island. Only downside is, he's expecting me to present my new bride."

"Well, he will have to settle for someone else's instead." I had never met his eccentric relation.

"Does that mean yes then?"

"I'll let you know tomorrow."

Richard stayed a few more days, this time in his own bed! We stuck to our agreement and had no further sexual contact, although we did talk about it on and off, following which I would finger myself to sleep, something I hadn't done in a long while. I had no doubt he was wanking in the next room, either over the sex we had the night before, or his missed opportunity with Helen.

The next evening I gave him the news he wanted to hear.

"It's going to seem very odd going on honeymoon with my brother."

"You can come then? Great!"

"I had no trouble, it's school holidays next week and I'm owed loads of time off. You better sort the tickets out then, I don't want to be called Clare."

"Already done," he grinned.

*

Thank you for reading this epic, I tried to make it shorter! In the next part Richard and I do have sex again, in a very unexpected location, and an exciting new relationship develops, but not between the two of us!

Your comments and votes are welcome. Thank you. Sue x

12