Sex and a Single Girl Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then everything fell flat.

We all got screwed that evening okay, but not by two brand new cocks (Is it just me? I so love the feel of a new man inside me!). Instead we got fucked by Caribbean Star Airlines. The bloody flight was four hours late, our stop was last but one in a medley of islands all the way from Jamaica. In our hearts we knew our plans for tonight had gone totally awry and to avoid any further frustration the subject of sex was carefully avoided, although a few choice four-letter words appeared on the board as the four of us played Scrabble in the deserted departure lounge.

By the time we found somewhere to eat and hired a boat (the ferry had closed), it was past two in the morning when we reached our resort and I think we were all too tired to think of anything else but to turn in with our own partners. I was deflated, but happy with the knowledge that what was to happen between me and Tom was merely postponed. I kissed him goodnight and our tongues exchanged a little intimacy as I pressed up against the urgency he was sporting down below.

"Good night Tom, tomorrow I want to get to know bits of you even better, especially the rude bits. I hope you like dancing?" I was of course referring to the disco. If I was an expert at seduction anywhere, then that was the place to do it!

"I'm not the best dancer in the world, but for you I will make an exception."

Then we kissed again, this time with passion, his tongue halfway down my throat and the pressure of his hardening cock against my belly almost driving me to distraction. If the other two hadn't been with us I think I would have had him there and then in the bushes, to hell with any bed! Glancing over Tom's shoulder I saw my brother and Les were kissing too, although a little more reservedly. What really pleased me was that he too was sporting an obvious healthy erection! She and I grinned at each other knowingly, collected our own partners and hit the sack.

If I hadn't been so tired I think I might not have waited until tomorrow, I was horny enough to jump my brother as he laid there with a giant hard-on. And just to make the frustration even worse, these recent days when we were alone he made no attempt to hide it, I think that our total intimacy had removed any reservations about our nudity. Then my mind returned to Tom and his last kiss. I had tomorrow night to look forward to.

Rich fell asleep on his back as soon as he hit the bed, his tented erection teasing me further and forcing me to turn on my side away from him. I quietly reached for my purse and extracted my little vibrator and, without switching it on, inserted it into my pussy and simply left it there, pretending it was a cock. Preferably a reduced version of Tom's.

Next morning, Saturday, it was raining yet again, apparently it is the rainy season. But then they would say that wouldn't they! I nearly twisted my ankle on the vibrator which during the night had extracted itself from its warm niche and fallen to the floor. Hastily I washed it and replaced it back in my purse, content that I would have no further use for it. Wrong again!

*

Thank you for staying with me on this. You will be relieved to hear that in the next chapter I do at last get it on with Tom!

Thank you to those who have voted so far, and given feedback too. Please don't stop! I am a journalist by trade but new to this site, so your remarks are very valued. Sue x

12