Sex and a Single Girl Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe you will, one day," he gasped loudly as his cock hit rock bottom. I squealed, this was the deepest he had been. "Keep watch behind, Sue." I nodded, the position we were in meant we could both keep a lookout for passers-by.

"So, tell me."

"Strangely enough Martin and I had been talking about trying it for some time, just to lay a ghost so to speak. Becky had unknowingly provided the excuse to do it."

"So tell me then, what did it feel like?" I was getting impatient, and it showed in my aggressive fucking. He kissed me hungrily as he continued.

"You should know the answer to that. Unusual I guess, so different from my own. I have to admit it was a bit of a turn on."

"I'm not surprised darling. What did she do this time, did she run off again?"

"Yes, she watched in total amazement as we tossed each other off simultaneously over her tits, covering her with all the spunk we had both saved up for the occasion. Then she pulled down her top and was gone like a shot. They were nice tits too. But at that age I guess any tits were cool!"

We both jumped when a goat farted right next to the open window.

"Bet she masturbated."

"Actually she did, she admitted that much later to me, her very first one too. Martin and I fantasised that she had used our cum to do it with! I was so thrilled that we had given Becky her very first orgasm, although we hadn't actually been witness to that horny spectacle."

"Cool, I would have done that in front of you both!"

"Now that I would liked to have seen. I fantasised for ages about that, and I told her so when I finally had sex with her, so she did it privately for me. I came on her belly and she rubbed it into her pussy."

"Mmm nice. Seeing you two wanking like that I think I would have had both of you fuck me."

"Both at once?"

"Yes darling, one each end. And preferably before you both came!"

The vision of that was too much for Tom and, sensing I was close, started to fuck upwards into me at great pace. In this position on a cock I have no trouble cumming unassisted and my orgasm wracked my whole body while I continued to pound down on to Tom, willing him to fill me inside.

Unfortunately we had to stop, we heard voices the other side of the goats and they started to clear. Quickly I clambered back to my seat, a very wet shiny cock erect in the air beside me. Tom had it stuffed back in his pants by the time the goatherd appeared and waved us through. He grinned at the flushed expressions on our faces. He knew!

"That was close Tom," I laughed.

"Very close," he admitted sadly, pointing to his swollen groin.

"Never mind darling, we will sort that soon, I promise." I slipped a very wet finger into his mouth, "See what your story did to me?"

He licked his lips, savouring my pussy cum.

We had cleared the rough track and were heading into a little village. I turned to Tom. "You didn't finish your story, what happened after that?"

"Nothing to tell really. Martin and I drifted apart a little now we were into girls, and Becky obviously never told her parents. The only time I saw his dick again was once in the showers after a cricket match, and about a year later when we picked up a couple of girls in a beach bar in Ibiza. We all had sex on the same bed."

"Ooh that's so cool, I've never done that. I'd like to though!"

"I thought you said you had a foursome?"

"I did, but as I said I can't remember anything about it. Did you enjoy yours?"

"It was real horny watching each other do it with another girl, although like you we were all pretty drunk."

"Did you swap partners?"

"No. We wanted to, but the girls weren't up for that. Pity, because I fancied his more than my own!"

"I would us love to do that with Sophie and Paul, I know they are up for it. Sophie said she fancied you, and I've always had the hots for him. In fact I had sex with him once before he got serious with Soph."

He shook his head and slipped a finger between my wet thighs, "Who needs more pussy when I have this delicious one?"

I tapped him on the shoulder not wanting to be diverted from the subject.

"Sophie said that Paul is bi-curious, would you play with another guy if the situation arose again?"

"You've got a thing about this haven't you? I just don't know Sue, it was a teenage thing, we're all much older and wiser now. Kids these days have so much more on their plate to keep them occupied, computers, travel, drugs, sex, you name it. I am of a much less adventurous generation I guess."

"Well, for what its worth I don't find you unadventurous. This is the most fun sex I've had in a long time. And I want more!"

"Me too," he grinned, "you have the finest cunt in the Caribbean!"

As if to emphasise the point he slipped a couple of fingers deep inside me, I wriggled and groaned in delight, but we were too close to civilisation to carry it any further, but Tom was now high with the previous conversation.

"I would love to see you with Karen, Sue."

"Mmm, she sounds fun, how old is she?"

"Eighteen, nineteen I think."

"Shit. I bet you are only saying this because you want to fuck her too, right? Or have you had her already?"

"I wish," he laughed. The sun was setting in front of us as we spotted the lights of Kingstown at the base of the hills.

"The only way you will get to see me with another woman is like I said the other day, if I can watch you suck a cock first."

He meaningfully leaned his head forward towards the bulge in his crotch, "With a bit of yoga, I reckon I could reach it!" He looked back at me and grinned.

"I meant someone else's, silly." The thought crossed my mind that Richard could easily reach his own! I wondered if he ever tried? I must ask him. Better still, watch!

As we drove into the darkening town I tentatively suggested that since I was flying home tomorrow with Richard, and this was to be our last night together, we might go up a level with our sex. I even hinted that his previous fingering of my bum might be replaced with something a little thicker. He grinned as he drove, but didn't reply. The movement in his pants was my answer!

Tom slowed to avoid some chickens in the road.

"Tell me more about this Karen."

"Not much to tell Sue, I was going to ask her to come with me to Young Island but I happened to meet Les first, that's all. Very sexy girl though, you would love her."

"You suggested just now that Karen only might be bisexual?"

"Only from what Lisa told me, apparently she caught her in bed with a school friend, and they weren't doing homework, not the written stuff anyway."

I giggled, "Oral studies then?"

"Something like that."

"What's she like? I really think I would like to meet her."

"You would be better off with Lisa, more our age, and she still looks in occasionally. Not for sex I might add!"

"So your ex girl friend is bi too? You certainly seem to attract them Tom."

He laughed as we turned into the hire centre, "Perhaps they all went that way after being with me?"

I smiled back at him, "More like with the way you fuck, you could convert lesbians darling."

He nodded as we parked, "Lisa only became bisexual at Christmas, I introduced her to Rachel an old school friend of mine, she works in my office."

I leaned into him, not ready to get out of the car, "You really are Mr Cupid aren't you! Tell me more Tom, did you have a threesome with them?"

He grinned lecherously, so I knew the answer to that, and at the moment the hire attendant tapped on the window.

"I'll tell you about it later Sue, I better pay this guy."

We had underestimated the time it would take to drive back to Kingstown, return the car, find a taxi and wait for the ferry, and we bumped into Richard and Les heading out somewhere to dinner. They suggested we join them but we were scruffy and hot and anyway I wanted to be alone with my lover, to continue where we had left off. Our genitals were screaming at each other for attention.

We managed to get as far as the shower without touching each other and then had stand up sex under the cascading water. I had on leg up on the edge of the bath as Tom pushed upward into me, I nearly wrenched the shower bracket off the wall when I climaxed. Tom turned me around and pumped his spunk into me from behind. God, I was really enjoying this guy fucking me, at the moment my addled brain couldn't discern whether it was because it was my first week of fucking in two years, or he really was something else. I knew that time would tell. And it did, in ways I could never have imagined!

12