Sex and a Single Girl Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what would that have been?" he asked curiously, his cock instantly stirring at the memory of his female neighbour watching his masturbation scene with his friend.

"I always had a thing about watching guys masturbate and have done it lots of times, but with you and Martin I think I would have asked for more."

"What?" He looked at me coldly, obviously dreading the ultimate suggestion. But he was to be surprised.

"I would have got you two to stroke each other while you watched me finger myself and..." She paused, her fingers descending into my sticky groin "... then just as I cum I would have got you to cum on each other's cock. And then rub it in!"

"God, that's disgusting! You dirty bitch!" But he was smiling.

"Would you do that for me if he was here now?"

"Right now I would do anything for you." Impossibly, I felt him getting hard again.

"Good. You set that up, and I will definitely have your children."

I was now openly masturbating my tender pussy, his cock unbelievably wanting more of this insatiable woman lying next to him.

"Do you do that a lot?" he nodded towards my groin.

"What, masturbate?"

"Yes."

"What do you think? Living on my own I have no choice. I masturbate for no reason at all sometimes, but I'm always looking for something new for me to get off to, and seeing you do that with Martin would really do it for me."

While my fingers were busy his were teasing my tiny asshole when I asked him poignantly, "Tom, just imagine we were in bed, you and me, with another horny guy, and you were suddenly presented with this big stiff cock right in your face, what would you do?"

He smiled, and stared at me seriously, "You just won't let this go will you?"

I shook my head.

He carried on with a mischievous glint in his eye, "Well, I would grab hold of it..."

"Yes?" I hissed, as he stroked his own cock vigorously with his free hand.

"...Feel it hot and sticky in my hand..."

"Oooh yes! Just like yours is now."

"...Make sure it was really, really rock hard..."

His little finger was now seeking its way into my tight little asshole, close-by he could feel the movement of my own finger deeply embedded in my pussy, our two fingers erotically moving closely together, separated by the thinnest membrane. I watched wide-eyed as he wanked his cock lewdly in front of my face. His pee-slit was slightly curved, almost smiling at me!

"Go on."

"...squeeze out some pre-cum from the swollen head..." With perfect timing a pearl of pre-cum appeared and he lifted it off and wiped it across my lips. My eyes blazed with desire as I retrieved it with a curled tongue.

"Go on, you are killing me here!"

"...spreading it right down his shaft..." He did likewise himself with some more lubrication.

"Oh baby."

"... gripping the hard pink rod really firmly, pointing it exactly where it has not gone before..." I was now frantically working at my clit, while he continued to finger-fuck my ass.

"And?"

He paused for effect, his silence teasing me further as I looked expectantly into his eyes with sheer lust.

"For fuck's sake Tom!"

"...Then I would turn you over and force him into your soaking wet hole and tell him to fuck your brains out, the horny bitch that you are!"

I burst out laughing at his deception, "You bastard!"

"And this," pressing his now fully erect cock on my mouth, "Would go in here."

And slowly he made love inside mouth while my fingers plunged in and out of my slit in a blur. When he reached down again to my asshole, this time with two fingers, I screwed up my eyes and bit my lower lip in concentration as my whole body gripped me in another tense orgasm.

He withdrew from my mouth, unsurprisingly he wasn't ready to cum, but with his finger still embedded he turned me on my back and watched me finish the assault on my pussy.

I gasped. "Bloody hell, you really got me there. Be careful where you touch, a little sore now."

"So did I answer your question?"

"Okay, okay, you just proved you're not gay! But like me you might just be bisexually curious, and I find nothing wrong with that, in fact it turns me on."

He continued to stroke me with a gentle finger, alternating from hole to hole, "I did notice!"

For a few minutes we lay quietly, studying each other's face, while we both wound down.

"I don't know what planet you're from my darling, but I honestly can't remember cumming so much in such a short space in time."

Our heads on the pillows, facing each other, he smiled sleepily back at me, "Just as well we are going home soon, I think you are wearing my cock out!"

I giggled, "I think I would like to stay here and see that happen!"

Within seconds, his hand on my breast, mine holding a sticky cock, we had fallen into a deep sleep, both wondering what the morrow would bring.

That night I had, with Tom taking my ass, lost a form of virginity. There was only one other sexual experience untried, and little did I suspect as I drifted into unconsciousness, that would happen the very next day. And if I had known, it was not to be with Sophie as we had planned. Read on for a very strange encounter indeed!

12