Sex & Candy Ch. 05

Story Info
Things change when Loryn comes home.
916 words
4.27
66.3k
8

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 03/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,279 Followers

Aunt Adelle woke me the next morning and I was glad that I'd had the presence of mind to lock my door after Daddy had left. It was an old habit and it served me well as she knocked on the door, shrilly shouting out my name. "Loryn! Loryn, get up!"

I struggled awake. "Okay, Aunt Adelle! I'm awake!"

"Well, open this door!"

I leapt out of bed, trying to pull my pajamas on. "I'll meet you downstairs. Have Daddy make you a cup of hot chocolate."

"Your dad isn't here. He called me to come give you a ride."

"W-What?" My heart shriveled in my chest. "He's already gone?"

"Said he had to make a batch of caramels early for a customer and he didn't want to wake you." Tears pricked my eyes and I bit my lip, trying not to cry. "Are you going to open this door any time soon?"

My bags were waiting for me downstairs since I'd packed the day before so it was as simple as taking a shower and enduring my aunt's loving advice on the ride of the airport. The flight back was painful. I spent a few minutes in the bathroom, sobbing and wondering what I was going to do about my broken heart. Back at school, everyone offered condolences, thinking that my red eyes and disheveled appearance was due to Mom's passing but only I knew the truth. I went to my room and sat on my bed for awhile, too numb to really care about unpacking.

Two days later, I finally got around to unpacking my suitcase and was surprised to find a fancy-wrapped box of chocolate-covered cream centers with a note from my Dad. At first, I didn't want to read it but my curiosity got the better of me.

Hi, baby girl,

Do you have any idea how hard it was to leave this morning without seeing your face or making love to you again? It was excruciating and I knew that I'd never be able to make it through saying goodbye to you with Adelle there so I chose the coward's way out. I want you to know that I'm hurting as much as you are and I'm looking forward to being together with you again. See you at the end of your semester.

Daddy

* * * * *

I worked my ass off the rest of the semester and was so glad to hop on the plane to go home. Masturbating night after night during phone calls and dreaming of another night of passion kept the tension high but it was nothing like having the real thing and I was champing at the bit when I burst through out front door.

"Daddy!"

A strange woman that I'd never seen before poked her head around the corner, a bright smile on her face. "John! Loryn's home!" She wiped her hands on her apron and came towards me, holding her hand out. "Hi, Loryn! I'm Amy."

I must have looked like she was holding out a severed limb because her smile melted into uncertainty. "Who the hell are you?"

"Uh, I'm Amy."

"Where's my father?"

"He's out back ... "

I didn't want to hear anything else from her. I blew right through the house, throwing the back door open and tramping out into the snow. Daddy was at the woodpile, stacking his free arm full of logs and he dropped them all when he saw me.

"Loryn! What are you doing home so early? I thought you weren't coming home until tomorrow."

"Yeah, I can tell!" I spat, fighting back tears. "Who the fuck is that woman?"

"Amy's my girlfriend."

"Yourwhat?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Daddy had agirlfriend? What happened to us? "What the hell are you talking about?"

"What we did was wrong, Loryn. It was just plain wrong."

"You didn't think it was wrong when you were pounding me into the mattress!"

"Keep your voice down!" He glanced at the back door where Amy stood, anxiously watching our conversation. "That's not fair, Loryn, and you know it!"

"I wasn't the one who came looking!" I glanced over my shoulder, shaking my head. "Didn't waste any time, did you?"

"Loryn, I wanted to tell you ... "

"When did you plan to do that? Was she here every time I talked to you? Did she listen in when I called you for phone sex?"

"Loryn!" The world stood still. My father had stepped forward and slapped me. We just stood there, staring at each other, knowing that a trust had been breached. I no longer knew who this man was.

"It's obvious you've made your choice, John." I rubbed my stinging cheek, my eyes filling with tears. "Have a fucking good life."

"Loryn, please! Wait! Don't leave!"

I stomped back in the house, breezed by a sputtering Amy, grabbed my suitcase and went back through the front door. I didn't stop till I'd reached the corner and I phoned a cab from there. The Hilton proved to be comfortable and I spent a restless night there, up and running with the advent of the sun. A trip to the bank, a little maneuvering and the money my mother had left me was safely tucked away, out of the joint account I'd shared with Dad.

I was on my own now. Whatever I felt for him had to go. As of now, I had no father.

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,279 Followers