Sex & Candy Ch. 07

Story Info
Loryn finds a balance in her life.
960 words
4.53
51.3k
8
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 03/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,280 Followers

I pulled off my apron and took a deep breath, sighing in tired, but happy relief. Another busy day. In the six months since the opening, the business had grown by leaps and bounds and I had just signed a lease on a new space that would be adequate to house us until the new building was completed. Helene and I had hired on four new workers and I tossed my dirty apron in the laundry hamper, watching Christina expertly apply a loop that would tell customers that this piece of chocolate had a cream center while Jackie placed more molded centers onto the enrober's metal conveyor belt and Rhonda waited at the end of the cooling tunnel to ferry the finished chocolates away.

In the corner, Ilene was creating a sugar sculpture to include in the upcoming Christmas display and my dear friend, Helene was out front, doing the night's paperwork. Jackie and Christina elbowed each other as they conspiratorially smiled at me. Ilene giggled and Rhonda just grinned.

"What's the matter?"

"Nothing." Christina murmured, laughing as she squeezed tempered semi-sweet out of the decorator's bag and looped the rows that she'd missed. "Nothing at all."

"Tonight's the big night, isn't it?"

I hid my smile as I went to grab my purse. "Maybe."

"Don't lie to us." Jackie put her arm around Christina, both girls grinning. "You've been going out with him for six months now."

"You finally gonna give him some?"

Jackie poked Rhonda. "He's a nice man, Rhon. If I didn't know any better, I'd think he was her father."

I gave them all a mischievous smile. "Now, now, ladies, there's no reason to be jealous."

Christina turned to refill her cuff. "Why not? He's handsome, he's nice ... "

"You just think that 'cause he took us out to dinner." Jackie countered with a laugh.

"Well, thank you, ladies, and I'll see you tomorrow." I turned to head into the front of the store where Helene was finishing up. I had come to rely on her so much that I gave her a hug when I saw her. I leaned against the empty counter. "I want to talk to you."

She took her glasses off, looking at me with a small measure of fear. "Okay. Is there a problem?"

"Yes, there is." I hesitated, looking down at the floor. "I'm going to have to fire you."

"What?"

"I don't need an assistant any more, Helene. I need a partner." Her face expression moved from despair to astonishment. "I love you, Helene, and you've become very important to me since I started this store. You've been here just as late as I have every night and I see no reason why you shouldn't be more involved in reaping the rewards."

"B-But I don't have any money to invest!"

"Helene, you gave me an investment that money can't buy: your trust and your friendship. As long as I have both of them, I don't need anything else." Helene gave me a hug just as a knock on the door interrupted our mutual love fest.

"Guess that's your date."

"Yep." I smiled. "We'll talk at lunch tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay and thanks, Loryn."

"No, thank you, Helene. I really appreciate your friendship."

I grabbed my purse and went to the door, fishing my keys out to lock it behind me. The driver touched the brim of his hat. "Good evening, Miss Loryn."

"Hi, Jenks." I gave him a smile and got inside the car. The scent of roses met me and I leaned over and gave my father a deep, full-tongue kiss, grinning as he placed a small bouquet roses and zinnias in my hands. "Hi, Daddy."

"Hi, yourself. Busy today?"

"As always." I set the flowers down and nuzzled his neck, receiving a deep hum of appreciation from him. "I missed you. Did you have to be away so long?"

"I had to get everything taken care of." He shivered. "But let's talk about that later." He leaned forward, spoke a few words to Jenks which received a nod and raised the privacy window. "There's a certain bit of white chocolate that I'm itching to have a taste of." His fingers slowly slid down the inside of my leg, pausing at the section of flesh at the top of the garters before stroking the thin section of thong that covered my already wet pussy.

"Oh, Daddy." I let him push me back, opening my legs and gasping at the heat and wetness that I felt through the thong. He sucked at my mound through the thin fabric, sending tingles through me and his finger slid along the elastic side, dipping underneath. I lifted my hips so he could pull the thong off and shivered at the feeling of his tongue snaking into my hole. I came right away, pushing against his face and rubbing my slit against him. He hummed, thrusting his tongue farther in to catch all the honey, then started licking and sucking again, building the tension again.

Before long, I was sliding down the other side of the mountain, my throbbing pussy clenching around his tongue. His lips tenderly moved across my pussy lips, soothing and calming me back down but his insistent cleaning of my slit made me cum again and I shook in his hands. My father laughed, raising his head and smiling at me with cum-slickened cheeks.

"It's your fault." I gasped happily. He used a couple of tissues to clean us up and pulled me close, cuddling and kissing my face.

"Are you happy, baby girl?"

"Couldn't be any happier."

"I wouldn't say that." He pressed a kiss to the top of my head. "I have a surprise for you."

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,280 Followers