Sex and Death

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want me, Alex?"

I respond by taking hold of one of her breasts and wrapping my lips around her nipple. She gives a silent gasp and her nipple grows instantly hard. She straightens her middle finger and suddenly thrusts it inside me. Her love-making is raw, passionate, almost angry and certainly not like any of the shy fumblings I'd grown used to at college.

Once the voices have faded and we're alone once more, she pushes me up against the wall and finds my lips with her hers. My lips part in an instant, and I surrender to her probing tongue.

She's is pulling her finger out of me, sliding it up towards my clit and soaking me with my own juices.

"So you mind if I continue to indulge in my own crisis management?" she asks with a glint in her eye.

"Does it matter if I do?"

"Not in the least bit. I knew what it was you lusted for the moment you woke up on the beach. I could see it in your eyes. The anger when we first got here wasn't just because I'd made you walk all this way, was it? I got under your skin."

She runs her finger over my clit again and I shudder. She steps back. I can hear her unfastening her shorts. When she brings her body against mine the next time, she's completely naked. I can feel everything down to the small stud she has on her clit.

I'm grinding against her as soon as she makes contact. I want her closer, deeper. I want her to fill me up and bring me to an earth-shattering orgasm. But she seems determined to take things in her own time.

She steps back and brings her hands down to my breasts. She's feeling along my body, hands gliding over my waist and hips. Slowly she's dropping down to her knees.

Breathless from need I part my legs and she responds by spreading my pussy wide open. There's something obscene in the gesture that makes me release another trickle of wetness.

Without warning I feel something soft against the entrance of my pussy. It is strong, probing and followed by a pair of lips. Maria is eating me out. She's taking her time, focussing on her own pleasure as well as mine, lapping away at my juices and playing a symphony on my clit.

I moan softly and feel the finger return to the entrance of my pussy. This time there are two of them. I take them easily, gasping as they brush against my g-spot and feeling my disappointment growing as they slide back out.

"You want me to fuck you hard, don't you, Alex?" she purrs as she looks up from between my legs. "You want me to fill you with my fingers and give you a really deep hard fucking..."

I moan as the fingers return, this time stretching me wider. This time she keeps pushing. I can feel her little finger squeezing inside and the coolness of her ring. She spreads her fingers out inside me and I feel my womb contract. She pulls them out again, but this time her fingertips linger just inside the entrance.

She looks at me and smiles, then simultaneously she brings her tongue down on my clit and thrusts her fingers even deeper inside me. I'm already crashing through a powerful orgasm, but she keeps driving her fingers in and out of me as though she hasn't noticed.

I'm moaning loudly now. I have no control over my body. The rocks behind me are digging into my bare skin, but I'm immune to all discomfort.

It's only when my head drops that she slows down the pace and withdraws her fingers slowly. She is close enough for me to see them disappearing into her mouth, one by one, as she savours the last of my orgasm.

Her lips slightly parted, she beckons me to a large rock slab, and sits on it. I know what she expects, and my mind is reeling at the prospect of giving it.

"Make me cum, honey..." she says breathlessly. I need no further invitation. I'm on my knees and my tongue is snaking its way inside her no sooner has she uttered the words.

She tastes sweet, and her juices are already running over my face. My tongue can't get deep enough inside her. Frustrated, I pull her knees apart, and she responds by easing my head up so that my tongue is directly against her clit. Her piercing knocks against my teeth and I grip around it, pulling it up slightly so that her clit is fully exposed and her breathing has become ragged and shallow.

Without wasting any more time I push my tongue against it and feel her body writhe. The cool, composed aura has been broken and continues to shatter as I flick my tongue over her swollen nub, pausing every once in a while to lap up her sweetness and lose myself in a world of nothing but her pussy.

Her hips are thrusting against me now, and I struggle to stay on top of her, to keep my tongue in place so that the next thrust drives it deeper. Her body grows suddenly tense and I feel the muscles of her pussy fluttering around my tongue. She cums in my mouth, copiously, and I become intoxicated by the taste of her.

There are only two things in life that matter, Dylan Thomas the great Welsh poet once said – one is sex, the other is death. Never more true than in my situation, where I'm staring in the face of both, and the beauty of one cancels out the pain of the other.

When her body becomes limp and exhausted I pull myself away reluctantly and join her on the slab. She turns to look at me, her eyes shining out through the darkness.

"I think we might need several more sessions like this before we recover from our trauma," she murmurs, reaching out a hand to stroke the hair away from my face.

I press my lips against hers. Things could certainly be worse.

Once the sun goes down it's likely we'll be able to roam through the island, gather some more food and look for anything useful that might have washed up. We are lost women in a lost world, and our previous lives lie thousands of miles away. But in each other we have found a kindred spirit that was thrown, like the plane, right out of the sky.

Carpe diem, I think to myself as I nuzzle against her lips. Seize the day and seize the woman.

12