Sex and Dinner

Story Info
He went for dinner; what he got was much better.
938 words
3.07
29.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are we doing tonight?" I asked like always but tonight instead of the I don't know I usually get, I got...

"We're going over to Emily's for dinner because we kept Kelley."

"Oh, that's just peachy." I replied, dripping with sarcasm. See, I wasn't exactly excited about going over there simply because Jenae and Emily both were going to be there. Jenae and Emily both semi-cute but aren't anything special, more of a hit it and quit it type.

When we got there Emily was in the shower and her parents were cooking Spaghetti for dinner and Jenae's family were there and talking. When Emily came out, she was in a white tee and bra less with some boy shorts on. I didn't mind because her nipples were hard and poking through the tee and Jenae was in a short skirt and a low cut tank top that fell open when she bent over. When she bent over I noticed that her nipples were extremely dark for a blonde, they were a very deep tan and sat in the middle of her breast, and I wasn't complaining because tits, although small, were all around me. I was so consumed with them that I didn't hear them say that dinner was ready and that doesn't happen often.

We all got our plates filled and sat down at the table but the strangest part about the dinner was that Jenae and Emily both were eating faster than normal. When they finished, they left the table smiling and went to Emily's room. I figured that they were just talking about different boys at school but I was in for a much larger treat.

"Where's the bathroom at?" I asked as I stood from the table and taking my plate.

"Down the hall and past Emmy's room." This was the perfect set-up, I would have to walk past their room and I could listen in on their conversation but when I walked past I heard more than words and saw more than conversations. They both were naked and Jenae was lying on her back with her legs spread and Emily had a dildo in her hand.

"Oh Emily, that one is so big. I don't know if I can handle it." Jenae cooed as Emily pulled out a 9-inch dildo.

"Nonsense Jenae, with enough lube this one will slip in like a worm into the ground. Now spread your legs." Emily reasoned. As I watched, I wanted to slip in and fuck them both and as Emily slid the dildo in and out of Jenae, I couldn't take it anymore. I walked in and saw Jenae on her back with her 28A tits that are about 6 or 7 inches above her navel and were outlined with tan lines from a bikini. Emily, on the other hand, had 24A tits that are tan from the Irish in her and even tanner nipples. They were both perky and sitting a little lower than Jenae's but were much easier on the eyes.

Jenae looked over and smiled and said, "I wondered how much longer you would last out there. Take your clothes off and we'll give you a real treat." Without thinking my clothes were off and Jenae was slipping my dick into her and Emily's pussy was in face. I immediately started to suck and lick her swollen lips and Jenae was moaning something about how big and good my dick was. Then, Emily started to grind harder on my mouth and moan louder and louder, which turned into small screams when I got a nice blast of warm liquid. I was so turned on that I blasted what felt like a gallon of sperm into Jenae and to finish, Emily sucked all of the sperm out of Jenae's pussy. While Emily's ass was in the air, I figured that I would make some use out of it, so I grabbed some lube. I got my finger and her asshole nice and slick and slipped my finger in her ass and moved it around. Then, Emily reached back and started to stroke my dick to get it good and hard so that I could fuck her in the ass.

"Now, you have to fuck my now. I'm so horny, that I need your cock in me." Emily moaned and I complied. I started to slip my cock in her slowly but she backed up hard on me and she moaned very nicely. I was so concerned with Emily that I missed Jenae squirt her juices all over Emily's face and Emily lap it all up. Jenae took me out of Emily and holding onto my dick, slipped me into her pussy.

"Oh this dick just fills me up so much that I have to open my legs wider." Jenae moaned as she bucked back and forth. It was really disappointing when I felt jizz start to creep up my cock and so I told them both to get on their knees and open wide. Emily's magic hands stroked me until I shot my load across both of their faces, which they proceeded to lick off of each other. I didn't want to but I had to get back to the table or they would've come to check on me, then I would be caught and screwed. No pun intended. When I returned, Emily's dad smiled and said, "Everything come out alright?"

"Oh you better believe it." I replied with a smirk. I was surprised that we weren't caught with all of the noise that they both made but I didn't mind.