Sex and Education Pt. 02

Story Info
Neighbor HS seniors lose their virginity.
5k words
3.91
25.6k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based upon a high school fantasy of mine. Both of the characters are over the age of 18. Their names are pure fiction.

*****

CHAPTER ONE - AN UNEXPECTED GUEST

On an early May afternoon I was at home, trying to do my homework. I was in my last year of high school, and I was dreaming of the fall when I would attend State University, located some 200 miles east of the city where I lived.

I was also trying to figure out what to make for dinner. My widowed mother worked as a clerk in the store down the street. She was on the night shift and would be home around 5:00 p.m. for her meal break. She depended upon me to prepare her meal so she could eat and return to work until 10 p.m. when the store closed.

Therefore I was not expecting the knock on the door that came about 4:30 that afternoon. It was a fellow senior from Boulevard High School who also lived in our apartment building. We lived on the second floor; she lived on the third floor. Our apartment door was on the left side of the hall; hers was on the right side as you came up the front stairs. She lived in the rear of the building; we lived in the front.

Kylene Darby stood about 5'7" tall, had curly, sandy brown hair, and a figure that I would drool over later when I became familiar with it. "Gary," she said to me, "I've locked myself out of our apartment. Could I wait here, in your apartment, until my mother comes home from work?"

Admittedly, her smile as she looked up at me (I was 5'10" tall) was totally charming and I invited her in. I left the door open so that she could see her mother coming up the stairs from the front door of the building. Kylene sat on our phone bench at the back wall of our living room, across from the door on her left. On her right was the entrance to our kitchen. The bench faced the front window of our apartment, which looked out on Busy Creek Road.

After Kylene sat on the bench I walked toward the front window to see if I could see her mother coming. As I turned around Kylene smiled at me. It was then that I noticed that the front of her skirt was pulled up and that she was not wearing any sort of undergarment to cover the junction of her legs and her torso. Her pubic hair was as curly as the hair on her head, and of the same sandy brown color.

I did not know how to react except to turn away to hide my embarrassment. When I turned back to face her, her skirt once again covered her properly. Neither of us said anything. Two minutes later her mother came by, saw Kylene in our apartment, and said: "Locked yourself out, have you? Well, come on, let's leave Gary to do what he has to."

With that, Kylene arose, thanked me, and followed her mother upstairs to their apartment. My mother came home for dinner and did not notice my agitated state. That night I got very little sleep, because I kept visualizing Kylene's nakedness in my mind.

CHAPTER TWO - WE BEGIN

The next afternoon, I went to her apartment and knocked on her door. When she opened the door and saw me standing there she jumped into my arms, kissed me, and pulled me into her place, closing the door so that no one could see us. "What took you so long?" she asked me. "I expected you to come and check on me last night. Well, you're here now, so let's talk."

"Okay," I replied, taking a seat next to her on her sofa. "Tell me what yesterday was all about," I implored her as I wrapped my arms around her and shared short, sweet kisses with her.

"It's very simple, really," Kylene replied. "We are just a few weeks from graduating, and I am still a virgin, but I don't want to be one when I get to college in the fall. I was hoping that you could be enticed into helping me out. That's why I flashed you, Gary."

"Well," I admitted, "I have no more experience than having kissed a girl; correction, a young woman before. Wouldn't that be like the blind leading the blind?" I smiled at her and kissed her for even longer than at her door. Kylene did not stop me, so I put my right hand on her left breast and squeezed it. This was more instinctual than deliberate, but she did not mind.

"Gary, just like your hand found my breast, I am certain we can figure a lot of this out together. And I want to do this. And what we don't know we can ask our friends about," she declared. "Surely," she continued, "we can find someone who can tell us things. Or we might even find some things out at the library. The only part that concerns me is when, where, and how to actually fuck each other for the first time."

"For me, Kylene," I answered, "it means that I have to find out how to acquire rubbers so that I don't get you pregnant when we do fuck. But before we get to that step let's figure something out. For instance, if we meet each day after school we could have as little as one hour to as much as two hours to do stuff, depending upon my mother's work schedule. And we could only count on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays."

"Why is that?" she asked.

"My mother's days off are Sunday and Monday," I explained. "And the Jewish Sabbath begins at sundown on Friday and lasts until sundown on Saturday. But regardless of that, I go to services that begin at 8:00 p.m. on Friday. And I have to take a bus to get there and back. That means that I don't have a lot of time on Friday to get ready.

"When my mom is on the late shift on Saturday, we might be able to do something together for about three hours, which we could pass off as a date. But again, there would be issues of timing and transportation. And what about your mother's schedule?" As unused to talking to a female as I was, this was quite verbose for me.

"Well, let's just play it by ear. You knocked on my door, and the next time I'll knock on yours. We'll just take advantage of whatever time we can," Kylene said. And we spent the rest of our time that day holding, touching and kissing. When she noticed my aroused cock tenting my trousers, she stroked it briefly. Her touch was so erotic that I later took to padding my underwear with paper towels to prevent stains if she made me come in my underwear.

CHAPTER THREE - WE START TO LEARN

The next time we got together, when Kylene knocked on my door, I pulled her in quickly and kissed her face and her neck, and blew into her ears as I sucked her earlobes. Whatever I did to her, she delighted in doing to me as well. And it did not take us long to figure out about swapping tongues as we kissed.

After about a half of an hour devoted to this Kylene pulled back and allowed us both to catch our breath. Then she asked, "Gary, can I see your naked body? I have no problem with showing you mine, but I want to look, touch and taste your body first."

I stood up and undressed as quickly as I could. Kylene was pleased at my cooperation with her request. And when I dropped my boxers, and she saw my seven-inch, fully erect cock, she was almost shocked. "Gary, are you actually going to put that monster cock in my cunt?" she asked, somewhat hesitantly.

"As soon as we figure out how, when and where to do the deed; and I will try my best not to hurt you with it," I told her. She relaxed enough to look me all over, kissing and licking me as I lay on the floor. She especially enjoyed liking and sucking my love spear. When my reaction reached its explosive end, I came all over my chest and stomach.

Seeing my gism pooled on my somewhat hairy chest was a turn on for her, and she licked it off my body without a moment's pause to consider what she was doing. And what she licked off she swallowed! I couldn't thank her enough for that. I left her briefly to wash off my body, then returned to her and got dressed. Kylene then was true to her word and touched, kissed and licked me all over. We then kissed and talked until the time was up.

CHAPTER FOUR - MY TURN

The next day was supposed to be my turn, but Kylene met me at the front door to our building and told me that her period had begun, so I could not come to her apartment. Instead we took a walk around the neighborhood. As we walked we talked about yesterday's events.

"Gary, I had no idea that a guy's orgasm could be that messy," she said. Then she asked, "Is there always that much cum?"

"I never stopped to compare one to the next," I answered her query directly.

Kylene then admitted to me that she had had a small orgasm of her own in reaction to mine, and in reaction to cleaning me up with her mouth as well.

So I asked her if she had had other orgasms, and if her reactions differed. She did say that there were differences to each orgasm. "But, Gary, it can be as explosive as yours was yesterday. I hope, when my period is over and we can get together again, that you will give me an explosive orgasm as well."

Then she said something that I would not appreciate until later in our relationship. She told me, "Gary, when a woman cums, it doesn't shoot like yours does. It just flows, like volcanic lava. And you will find that the odor is stronger than with a man. And you may not like that odor. And if you should taste my cum, you may not like the taste like I liked the taste of your cum."

That I had not expected. But I said, "Perhaps that is so, Kylene, but I won't know until I try it, and I look forward to doing so." The smile she gave me then, as well as the kiss, told me everything would work out.

Four days later I knocked on her door and was invited in. Our kissing session was at least as good as it had been when she came to my apartment. And after a similar amount of time, Kylene stood up and said; "Now I am going to show you my naked body." And she slowly removed her outer clothing.

When she was only wearing her bra and panties she had me sit on her sofa, then she sat on my lap. We kissed as she leaned into me and said, "Reach around to my back and find the spot where my bra is fastened. Then press the outer ends of the fastener towards each other and my bra should open. Then pull the bra off me slowly, so you can watch as my tits become naked for you."

I did as she had instructed and managed opening the bra with minimal difficulty. As I pulled the bra off her tits I was able to appreciate their modest size, excellent firmness and the size and color of her areolae and nipples, which were a bright red. "Wow," I said to her, "Kylene, your tits are beautiful."

Her reaction was a full, bright smile. Then she told me to touch, taste, lick and suck them until she made me stop. I licked each breast in circles from the base, against her chest, until I reached the outline of her areolae. I did this on both breasts, caressing the tit that I did not have my mouth on with my hand in similar circles.

Whenever I touched the underside of her breasts, Kylene's breathing became erratic. And sucking and caressing her nipples caused her to moan, sometimes very loudly. Then her body stiffened, she moaned very loudly, and I began to notice the strong odor of her arousal as she slowly relaxed and regained even breathing.

"Gary, you are a wonderful lover," Kylene told me between kisses as I held her tightly in my arms. Then she informed me that, when I sucked or played with her nipples, it felt like jolts of electricity went from her tits to her cunt, causing her to have her explosive orgasm.

"Just feel how damp my panties are." As she said this she took one of my hands and placed it on her panties over her cunt. She was indeed damp.

"I'm going to take them off and then go soak them in the bathroom sink," she told me as she stood up off my lap and pulled them off. Now totally naked, I could see she was more beautiful than I had imagined. Her pubic hair was damp with her fluids, and while she was in the bathroom, she also took time to clean herself up a little.

Then, still naked, she returned to me where she pointed out a large wet spot on my trousers. "Did I get you that wet when I came?" she asked. I replied that some of it was she; but some of it was I coming in my own underwear when she had her orgasm.

Kylene suggested that I remove my trousers and my underwear until I had to leave. As I was doing so she laid herself on the carpet on her back. She beckoned me to join her so I could look, touch, lick, and suck her feet, legs, thighs, cunt and abdomen. These explorations kept her pussy damp and she eventually had an orgasm by my direct touch. Then our time together was over so I dressed and returned home to change clothes and clean up and prepare Mom's dinner.

I also soaked my trousers in the bathroom sink with a little bit of soap so that Mom would not notice the odor of Kylene's arousal on them.

CHAPTER FIVE - WE LEARN MORE ABOUT EACH OTHER'S BODY

Over the next few sessions together Kylene learned more about how my body worked. She also learned to recognize when I was about to shoot my cum. Sometimes she swallowed it, other times she let it land on one or both of our bodies, whereupon she would lick me clean, and/or I would lick her clean.

The same was true when I explored her body more. I found numerous places where my touch would cause her body to react with an outpouring of fluids. After this would happen I would lick up and swallow her arousal as much as I could. Eventually I was able to lick inside her vagina, sucking her fluids directly from the source. This gave Kylene numerous orgasms.

By the time we had graduated we were always pleasuring each other with our hands and our mouths until it became second nature for us to make each other come.

One day, Kylene knocked on my door, as usual, but after kissing each other for a while, she asked me: "Gary Rothberg, have you managed yet to learn how to fuck my cunt? Do you know how to not hurt me when you do? What about taking my virginity? We really need to talk about this, and make some plans."

"Miss Kylene Darby," I replied, "let us go for a long walk and we can discuss such matters as we go." With that I took her hand and led her from our apartment building to nowhere in particular, just answering her questions as we walked. We would occasionally stop to kiss, but we strolled on.

I had started to call her "Honey," just as she started calling me "Lover." So I started answering her this way: "Honey, what I think should happen is that we should make each other come with our hands and mouths first. Then, we can just take our time getting ready for the act itself."

She replied, "Lover, that much sounds good. But tell me more about the fucking."

"Honey," I answered, "I think that it will go like this. I will bring you close to an orgasm when I insert the head of my cock inside your pussy. I will pause to let you adjust to my size, then slowly push in further and pull back. By the time my cock touches your hymen you should be having your orgasm. And when I break your hymen you should not feel much, if any, pain. Once I am fully inside you and you have adjusted to the size of my love pole, I will then start fucking you for real. When I come, since I will be wearing a rubber, there won't be any gism inside you that might cause you to become pregnant.

"When you come, however, some of your fluids will get on my body and yours, and some will leak onto whatever surface we are upon at the time. If we put a bunch of cheap towels beneath us, they may absorb the leakage. Then we can throw the towels away or we can wash them and reuse them whenever we fuck afterwards."

"You really have thought of almost everything, Lover," Kylene responded. "But when and where?" she asked.

"Honey, this may sound weird, but I think next Saturday night after my mother has had her dinner and gone back to work. We should do it in our bathtub with me laying on my back and you placing my cock at the entrance to your pussy. Then, as you start to sit down on it I can use my hands to slow your descent, stop it, and then push you back up. Finally, when your hymen breaks you can just continue down my cock and back up under your own control and with my help.

"Kylene, once I am fully inside you we can pause until your cunt muscles relax, and then we can really begin fucking each other. And, being in the tub should eliminate cleaning up issues, especially if you bleed when your hymen tears."

"Gary, my ever thoughtful Lover, your plan sounds just right; weird, but right. Just make certain that we have a clock that we can watch so that I can dress and be gone before your mother comes home," she said with love in her eyes.

Then we talked some more as we finished up our walk and I escorted her to her apartment door where we kissed for a few minutes before she went inside.

CHAPTER SIX - WE DO THE DEED

By the time Saturday arrived I had obtained a box of condoms with help from an older cousin who had a car. Mom came home by 5:30 pm, ate the dinner I had made, and then went back to work. By 6:30 pm I had cleaned up the dinner dishes and proceeded to shave, brush my teeth, comb my hair, and otherwise made myself presentable.

Kylene knocked on my door promptly at 7:00 pm. I quickly pulled her inside and closed and locked my door. We stripped each other and pleasured each other as before. I came in Kylene's mouth. She came in mine as I started to eat her pussy. When I inserted my fingers in her love canal, she came again.

Forty-five minutes later we both thought that it was time to go to the bathroom. Kylene had to pee, so I left her sitting on the commode while I got my alarm clock and box of condoms from my bedroom. I started the water running in the bathtub so that we could lie in warm water after we finished fucking the first time.

I asked her, "Honey, do you want to put the condom on me, or shall I do it myself?"

"Show me what to do this time, Lover, and I'll do it the next time," she replied.

Since I was not fully erect, I had her suck my cock until I was. I then took a foil wrapped condom out of the box, opened the wrapper, eased it down over my love stick, then got in the tub on my back. My penis lay on my stomach, fully engorged.

Kylene then stepped into the tub and bent at the knees so she could bring her cunt within reach of my latex-covered cock. As she lowered herself I reached up with my left arm to brace her, while my right hand massaged her sweet pussy until her juices were starting to drip. As her breathing started to become erratic, I told her to make sure that the head of my cock was between her labia.

Once she was certain that I was properly located she dropped herself until the head of my cock was inside her vaginal opening. She moaned a little as her cunt began to accommodate itself to its invader. I held her in position with both hands on her waist. I lifted my head and shoulders so that I could kiss her until she nodded to me that she was ready for more.

I helped her drop another inch, well lubricated by her juices, which I could feel even through the latex sheath surrounding my cock. She moaned; I moaned, and she laid her upper body on my chest. I could not believe how hot her channel felt on my pole, even though I was familiar with that heat on my fingers and tongue.

We kissed again as she slid backwards until the tip of my penis bumped into her barrier. Once more we rested as her walls stretched for the first time around my love rocket.

Then she nodded again at me, letting me know that she was ready to lose her virginity. I helped her sit upright as I supported her bottom so that her hymen remained unbroken. Then, muscles straining, I used my arms to push her back toward the tip of my engorged cock, and then I dropped her, letting her weight provide the final push through her barrier. As we were kissing at the time, I swallowed her scream as she sank all the way down to my hips.

"Oh, Gary, I am so full of you that I can't believe it," Kylene exclaimed as she broke our kiss. Then she wrapped her arms around my neck and resumed kissing me.

"Honey, do you want to rest with me inside you or are you ready to fuck?" I asked her.

12