Sex and Education Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lover, I could not be more ready to fuck," she answered. And with that she placed her feet on the bottom of the bathtub next to my hips and pushed back up my pole and then lowered herself. As she did this again and again she increased her tempo, as we both moaned our pleasure.

"Honey, can you go any faster?" I asked another question. She shook her head no, and so I pulled her back down so that she was lying on my chest once more. Then, with much straining I managed to roll us over until she was on her back and I was lying on her chest.

I paused a moment to lift myself by my arms so that I could lean my head down and suck on each of her nipples, briefly, which caused Kylene to shudder in another climax. Once she had relaxed I began to stroke in and out of her pussy with ever-increasing speed until she came again, gripping my love rocket tightly with the walls of her cunt.

That was just the stimulus I needed; I exploded into my condom inside her. I then carefully rolled off her to increase the speed of the water filling the tub. When she was mostly covered in water I turned off the faucet and just lay there together with her.

My cock shrank and fell out of her, so I reached down and removed the condom. Tying off the end of it so my sperm would not leak out, I dropped it into the wastebasket.

We smiled broadly at each other, exchanging many short kisses. Then I noticed that it was 9:15 pm, and we had to clean our bodies off, dry ourselves, and dress so that Kylene could return home. And I could have time to hide the evidence of what we had done.

CHAPTER SEVEN - OUR AFFAIR CONCLUDES

I knocked on Kylene's door the next time we could be together, and she was somewhat reserved as she let me in.

"Gary that was an awesome experience, for which I thank you. But I think we should only meet once a week until you go away to State U. However, I will want you to fuck me twice more; once here in my bed, and then in your bed. Time is passing us by, and we should prepare for a future without each other," she said.

I wanted to argue for more time together, but I knew that she was correct. I then put my arms around her and kissed her, not with a lover's passion but with a feeling that we would never forget each other.

"Kylene, I hope that your experience losing your virginity to me was as wonderful as mine was losing my virginity to you. You are a very special woman," I told her. And with a brief kiss I left.

The next day she phoned me to say that she hoped I would knock on her door tomorrow so we could fuck in her bed. It wasn't full out lovemaking; it was just a fuck so we could get it over with.

The next week when Kylene knocked on my door I pulled her into my arms. As I kissed her and undressed her I said, "If this is to be our last time together, I want to make love to you so that we can end on a joyful memory."

"That would please me very much, Gary," she responded. She kissed me more enthusiastically as she undressed me. As soon as my cock was uncovered she began to give me a blowjob that really made me feel as though we were still lovers. And as I ate her pussy through three climaxes and with due consideration for what was to come, I lead her to my bed.

"If this is to be our last fuck together, then tell me how you want to do it. There are other positions beside the two we did in the bathtub, if you want to try something new. Or we can repeat what we did, without the benefit of the tub," I suggested.

"Can we try doggie-style?" Kylene asked.

"Your wish is my command," I replied as I placed her on her hands and knees in the center of my bed. I then took my place behind her and slowly pushed my cock into her tunnel of love. I went slowly because she still had some difficulty accommodating my size. But her copious juices made it easier for my condom-covered cock to slide right into Kylene's vagina until I reached the entrance to her cervix.

I then reached around with my left hand to cup her left tit, while I used my right hand around her hips to establish a slow pace in and out of her.

"Oh, Gary, that feels so good when you go slow like that. But don't forget to pound into me when you are about to come, so that it feels like it did the first time," she begged.

We fucked like this for about five minutes, when she suddenly pulled off of me and said, "Gary, I want you to fuck me missionary style until you are about to come. Then I want you to pull out of me, remove the condom, and spray your cum on my tits."

This seemed unusual to me, but I did as Kylene asked. We fucked for another five minutes or so and she had two orgasms. With the second I could feel cum boiling up from my balls, so I pulled out and came on her tits, exactly as she had requested.

"Now, lick your cum off my tits," she ordered. I did, as she demanded. Then she proceeded to suck all the leftover cum out of my cock.

Next Kylene asked me if I thought I could pull out in time if we tried fucking without a condom. When I said I couldn't promise, she said that she wanted to try it anyway. So I slid into her cunt once more, aided by her juices and my cock loved it.

"Wow, Gary, that feels so much better," she told me as I pulled out of her vagina as slowly as I had pushed in. We continued our leisurely pace, yet the sensations we felt were more intense as we built towards our orgasm.

Once again I felt my balls preparing to discharge semen inside her and pulled out to come on her abdomen and chest once more. After we were sated we went to the bathroom to clean up.

But as we finished I said, "Kylene, I bet when we can fuck our spouses without caring if we get pregnant or not it will feel so much better. But I thank you for asking to try it."

Now dressed again, we kissed and held each other. "Gary, thank you for what you have given me. I am glad that I chose you to take my virginity. You have been wonderful," she said as she left. I told her that I was equally grateful to her. And so we parted, never to see each other again.

12