Sex and Shopping

Story Info
Her Master surprises her out shopping for lingerie.
1.2k words
4.03
22.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are out shopping, probably with a girl friend, and I've managed to get to the shopping centre. I've been following your for a while, watching the two of you as you laugh and joke together. Waiting outside shops as you go in, shoes, clothes, more shoes, more clothes, how typical of you! Then a department store, the chance I've been waiting for. This time I follow you in, still keeping my distance, anxious in case you spot me and ruin the surprise, but you don't. Inevitably you get to the lingerie section, which I've been waiting for. The two of your browse separately, you are looking at some gorgeous bras, and I walk quietly up behind you.

"That would look wonderful on you, I think you ought to try it on."

I place my hands on your hips, squeezing you as I press myself to your back and rest my chin on your shoulder. You squeal and then clamp your mouth shut as you realise who it is. Speechless for a while, eventually you manage speech.

"How did you get here?"

"Its not important, its what I do when I'm here that's important," and I grin.

Suddenly the penny drops, and you give a dirty laugh and ask "what do you want me to do master?"

"Just find something to try on, and I'll see you soon."

I slip away, and not a moment too soon as your friend is coming towards you. Keeping your cool, you browse for a minute before selecting a few items to try.

"Just off to try something on," you shout to your friend, and you are off like a rocket.

I watch you go off to the changing rooms, and follow. I slip into the cubicle next to you and listen . You pause once you have the curtain off, obviously waiting for me, I can hear you cursing me under your breath as I don't make an appearance. Then, you decide you might as well try something on and I hear you start to undress. After I hear your skirt and blouse come off, I slip out of my cubicle and pull your curtain aside.

You gasp as you are suddenly exposed, and I am speechless for a second at the sight in you in your underwear. You are, of course, as gorgeous as always but I never tire of looking at you. Pale blue thong and matching bra today. The bra is doing a very good job at lifting your boobs up. Your cleavage is truly breathtaking and I can't wait to get closer to it.

I pull the curtain shut and move closer to you. I push you back against the wall and hold your hands in mine, pinning you to the wall with your hands up by your head, surrendering to me. I press my body against yours, making sure you are in no doubt about the hardness of my cock and kiss you full on the lips. Firm, urgent and horny as hell. I let go of your hands, but you don't let them fall, and I place my hands on your hips, caressing them, slipping my fingers inside the string off your thong and cupping your arse in my hands.

I kiss down your chin, between your boobs and down to your tummy. I kneel in front of you and pull your thong down. I can see its wet already and I can smell it too. I stick out my tongue and start to lick at your pussy lips. You spread your lips and lean back slightly, pushing forwards to make it as easy as possible for me to stick the tip of my tongue between your lips. I use my thumbs to pull them wide open, exposing your clit to the air and blow gently on it. You shudder so I do it again. Now I can see the beads of moisture forming on your pussy and slide my tongue in to lick at them. The tip of my tongue curls up and makes contact with your clit. You spasm and I lose contact.

I grab your arse with both hands and pull myself into you. I start long firm strokes with the width of my tongue. Forcing your lips apart and rasping my rough tongue over your sensitive clit. You spasm and your hips jerk but I'm not letting go this time, again and again I lap at your pussy.

I can hear you breathing getting faster, but I don't want you to cum like this. As it continues to get faster I slow down, teasing you. Finally I stop altogether.

"Bastard" you curse between gasps.

I stand up and grab you, roughly spinning you around on the spot. With you facing away from me, and with one hand still on your waist, I push at your shoulders so you bend over. You put both hands out to brace yourself against the wall, arching your back and pressing your arse out, knowing what's coming next.. I let my trousers fall to the floor and release my cock. Its long and hard and throbbing and desperate for you. I nuzzle the end against your soaking lips, just easing the tip between them. I nudge gently at you a few times, not quite penetrating you.

"Fuck me you teasing bastard," you've lost your patience and can't wait any more.

I grab both shoulders and thrust deeply inside you, as far as I can go. You buck and quiver against me but I'm holding you tight. Holding still for a moment I pull out and then force myself into you again. Then again. Your breathing is getting faster again.

Thrusting my hips into you in a slow rhythm I start to stroke your back. Scratching my fingernails down your back from my neck to your arse. Again and again I scratch, getting harder and harder and leaving first white, then red trails running down your back.

Then I reach around with one hand and extend my finger, searching for your clit. I try to press down on it but with every thrust it moves and what was supposed to be firm pressure just turns out to be rubbing against it. By this time you are panting hard and I can't hold on much longer either. Holding on hard with the arm wrapped around you I start to fuck you faster, and harder. Driving my cock deep inside and feeling it rub on your pussy walls. My finger start to work faster on your clit. You start to shake beneath me as your orgasm rushes over you. Biting your lip to keep quiet you cum and cum. Its all too much for me and my cock starts to twitch. Pulling out suddenly I just manager to shoot my cum over your arse. Splattering your pussy lips and arsehole with gobbets of my hot cum. I stand there for a few seconds, gazing at the incredibly horny sight of my cum running down your arse cheeks. You reach underneath and wipe it away. Standing up you turn to me and lick your fingers clean, staring straight at me. As I grin like a maniac you reach under and get some more cum. Third time around you coat your fingers from your pussy and offer them to me. Slowly and carefully I suck and lick the length of each finger, smiling at you all the time.

"Now get back to your shopping, you wonderfully horny slut. I'll catch up with you later" I pull on my trousers and slip away. Gazing as I go at how incredibly flushed and satisfied you look.

It's going to be a long hard day of shopping ...