Sex & Submission Ch. 5

Story Info
The dom takes her virginity.
1k words
4.13
34.5k
2
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 05/13/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She trembled as he reached out a hand and slowly touched her neck. He ran it over her soft creamy skin. She shivered from his light delicate touch. He let his hand slowly cross her breast making sure to touch her tight nipple. She responded with a moan. He continued to lightly trace circles over her upper body and chest. Goosebumps rose all over her skin. He looked into her eyes and saw the hunger there.

He lowered his mouth to taste her breast. She shook as he suckled her virgin nipple. Soon it would be sore and extended from its overuse, but for now it was soft and new; he enjoyed it to the fullest. A low growl escaped her lips as her head fell slightly back. He gently rolled the other nipple with his fingers as he continued to suck her. He switched breasts and gave the other one the same attention. He started to massage and firmly squeeze them introducing her in a small way to the pain she would come to love.

He lowered a hand to rub her belly; then past her tummy to her virgin mound. Her hair felt full and soft. As he rubbed a finger between her slit he could feel how damp she was becoming with his touch. He continued to slowly rub the outside of her lips in an up and down motion being careful not to enter yet. He rose; picking her up, he carried her to the bedroom at the end of the hall. He walked to the bed and lay her back on the quilt. Laying next to her, he kissed her lips for the first time. His tongue probed her closed mouth and he forced her lips apart. He gently licked her mouth enjoying how sweet she tasted.

He started kissing down her body, passing her breasts, he poked his tongue inside her belly button. He continued lower and she gasped as she realized what he had in mind. He ran his tongue down her hips and over the tops of her legs. He moved to the inside and licked her lips. "Oh... ", she cried.

"Spread them wide. Open for me baby," he demanded. She slowly spread her legs. He gave her a stern look and she widened her knees. He could see her now swollen lips opening slightly for him. Her tender skin looked so smooth and delicate. He invaded it with his tongue. Her hips bucked with the shock of the first dart inside. He was fucking her with his tongue. Oh god, she was going to be so hot and tight.

He moved his tongue to circle her tender bud at the top of her entrance. He felt her entire body shake in ecstasy as he licked and sucked her little clit. It grew and hardened with his touch. "Oh god," she moaned as she realized something new and unusual was happening deep inside her body and mind. He grasped her legs tight so he could continue to lick her through her orgasm. She bucked and moaned as she came for him. He continued to lick and suckle her as she panted in the aftermath of her first orgasm.

He stopped and explained that he needed to be inside of her; To release his cum in her tender body. "Yes sir, I trust you sir," she offered. He smiled as he positioned his body above hers. "This is not a pain that I cause you on purpose dear, but you must understand that it is necessary for me to take you this way," he muttered as he started to lower himself between her spread legs.

He reached down and separated her lips and pointed the head of his cock at her entrance. He slowly pushed the head inside her tight hole. She broke out in a cold sweat and looked up into his eyes. She did not complain or cry in pain as he slowly held her gaze and pushed forward. He wanted cry with the pleasure his cock was experiencing. Her pussy was tight and slick with her fresh orgasm. He felt his head against the barrier he fully intended to break. Still looking into her eyes, he grunted and pushed into her, breaking her hymen. She bit her lip and felt a tear falling from each eye. The pain was piercing but not unbearable.

His gaze was liquid and she could see the pleasure he was receiving. She knew she would always need to see that pleasure in his eyes and would do anything she had to give it to him. He had pushed full into her and was still now. He could feel his balls resting between her spread legs. Their breaths were both hot panting sounds that filled the room. He was right about her pussy. It was hot and tight and he fought for control over the orgasm he knew was very very close.

He held perfectly still and let her adjust to him. After a few moment he started to withdraw from her, almost all the way out. She thought he was leaving her and started to panic. Before she could ask, he plunged back into her body. She grunted, but the pain was not as bad as she anticipated. She felt a warm tingling as he repeated the action. Sweat was rolling off his brow with his slow controlled movements.

"Oh baby, I have to go faster. I need to do it hard and fast," he told her. She nodded and he started pumping her. She watched his face in awe as he neared his orgasm. He grunted low and thrust forward hard inside her. She felt a warm oozing inside as he released his seed deep in her. He continued to pump her body as more of his hot liquid entered her. As their breathing returned to normal, he slide on his side, still holding her tight against him. She felt the possession in his grip.

After a few moments, she felt his breathing take on that slow easy rhythm she knew meant he was asleep. She raised her hand and brushed the hair from his forehead. She knew, at that moment, that she would do anything for this man. She was his completely. She smiled and fell asleep with his cock still inside her body.