Sex And Susan Adams Ch. 01

Story Info
Married woman's sexual development.
10.3k words
4.49
79.9k
40

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan Adams was a lovely young woman in almost every way. She was about

5' 4" tall and weighed about 120 lbs. More important, those 120 pounds were distributed in almost perfect proportion with large, firm breasts and long legs. From the rear she also presented an attractive picture with a soft, round, very feminine bottom that swayed enticingly as she walked. This figure was topped off with a very pretty face, deep blue eyes and a "crowning glory" of shoulder-length blond hair worn in a neat page-boy style. A woman to attract attention in almost any company and from any angle. All-in-all, a most desirable woman.

Unfortunately, there was one major flaw in this seeming paragon – her personality. She had developed a waspish tongue, a scornful and sneering look and a tendency to find a flaw in any happy event or idea. She had also developed a habit of belittling other people, particularly her husband, a man who seemingly could do nothing right no matter how hard he tried. The surprising thing, however, was that until six months ago her personality matched her looks in terms of attractiveness. She had been modest, soft-spoken, and a pleasure to be with. Boys, and later, men flocked after her and enjoyed her company immensely, their only criticism was her insistence of not only being virgin, but also untouched. Other than a few quick squeezes of her breasts through her clothes, that luscious body was totally unexplored, despite frequent attempts, until Jim Adams came along.

Jim was a graduate student working on a PhD in English at the state university, and he was teaching a three-week summer course in early English literature at a local community college. As is common with such courses, most of the students were relatively young female school teachers fulfilling state requirements and working for a master's degree to make more money. Most of them could hardly have cared less about medieval literature and were interested only in acquiring credits so, eventually, they wouldn't have to take any more courses. For the women students, married and unmarried, the most interesting element in the daily lecture was Jim, himself. He was 26, reasonably good looking, just under six feet in height and, as a result of having just returned from a month-long National Guard encampment, he was tanned and fit. The course was probably as boring for him as for the students, but it represented a nice source of summer income for a relatively impecunious graduate student. As with most young male instructors, he maintained his interest by a careful scrutiny of the female students. Almost always in such classes there were one or more young women who displayed a great part of their charms to an instructor facing them, perhaps from carelessness, from not being aware of how clearly they could be seen, or, perhaps, in hopes of an easy way to a better grade. In this class, however, Jim had hit the jackpot. In fact, he would have had a difficult time avoiding seeing a selection of panties nicely displayed as legs were loosely crossed or just blatantly left open. On a few occasions, usually at one of the exam times, he was treated to a very clear view of open thighs crowned by a profusion of cunt hair. Jim enjoyed the view, gave his lectures and managed to keep down or, at least, hide the natural erection that tended to result from such sights.

However, there was one young woman, a junior high school teacher, who stood out from the crowd. She sat in the front row and seemed to be actually interested in the lectures and course work. She also stood out because of her relatively modest dress (her skirts always below the knee) and her posture (feet flat on the floor). In fact, the one view that did cause an erection (fortunately he was standing behind the lectern at the time) was when her jacket fell off the back of her chair and she turned to reach for it. As she strained to reach behind her chair, her legs parted quite widely, and Jim's eyes were treated to a delectable, and exciting, expanse of thighs that extended upwards to the crotch of a very pink pair of panties. She would have been absolutely mortified if she had known how she had exhibited herself, and, in fact was mortified much later when Jim described the occasion to her. This, of course was Susan, and she certainly stood out in the crowd.

Susan's sincere interest in the course work led to several brief discussions after class and, also, to two or three office conversations about an assigned paper. These meetings were friendly but impersonal, so Susan was pleasantly surprised a week after classes ended when Jim called and asked her out to dinner. She had found him attractive in class, but had not detected any interest on his part. The dinner date went well and, within a short time, their relationship took on a most serious turn: their initial attraction grew into real affection and that affection soon blossomed into love. Love inevitably led to sexual intimacy and within a short time Susan's previously unexplored body was fondled, first her breasts and finally, after their engagement in the spring, her cunt. Nonetheless, when their marriage took place, she was still that rarity, a 24-year-old virgin. That wedding took place the following August, almost the anniversary of their meeting.

Their honeymoon was a delight because, to her complete surprise, Susan was wildly excited when finally introduced to real sex. The first time Jim's cock entered her cunt she felt only a brief moment of pain when her hymen was broken and, after that, the entire act of sexual intercourse was pleasurable. Jim started out screwing her very gently, but as their sexual experience together grew, he discovered that she had stronger orgasms as he pounded her harder and harder. As his cock punished her cunt she got hotter and hotter until she exploded with such a passion that she hardly recognized herself. In fact, the first few times she came so hard that she was embarrassed. That soon passed and she gradually accepted the erotic side of her nature. Needless to say, Jim was delighted with his new wife and endeavored to build her passions higher while, at the same time, attaining a new peak for himself. Oddly enough, however, Susan continued being quite conservative in determining what were acceptable sexual activities and practices. For her, sexual intercourse basically meant one of two things – Jim on top screwing her or, after considerable convincing, her on top. Almost everything else was forbidden by her ingrained sense of modesty and idea of what was "right." In fact, Susan was one of the unfortunate women who had a body that delighted in sexual activities and sensations, but was saddled with a mind under the control of a puritan censor.

Despite this fixation on proper behavior for married couples, there were two variations that found their way into their repertoire. The closest thing to what might be called sexual gymnastics came about as a result of a playful wrestling match in which Susan ended up over Jim's knee. Her delectable, round bottom was exposed in a pair of diaphanous panties, inevitably leading Jim to playfully spank her four or five times before releasing her on her promise to behave. As she turned over it was immediately clear that she was sexually excited and they enjoyed one of the most satisfying bouts of screwing that either could remember. Such wrestling bouts and playful spanking became a frequent part of their foreplay, but the one time Jim got carried away by the pleasant feeling of her resilient hips and really spanked her hard several times, Susan became furious. After calming down, Susan admitted that she couldn't understand her own over reaction but it became obvious that this bit of sex-play no longer was acceptable. The idea of being under someone's control and hurt by them was something she just could not stand, even if that person was her loving husband.

The other sexual variation that Susan came to accept would seem to be even more questionable from her point of view, but it began before her defenses were in place. Jim learned that one of the foreplay practices that really turned Susan on was to have her cunt lightly stroked and caressed. She would lie flat with her legs raised and spread while he lay between them and used his fingertips to excite her. As she became wet he would increase the speed of his stroking and begin to tickle her clit. Her hips would rise from the bed and she would begin to undulate, legs opening and closing, as her passion grew. At that point Jim would continue either the fingering of her cunt until she had an orgasm or he would rise up between her legs, inserting his cock into her cunt and screwing her. One day, however, as she was reaching the point where an orgasm was coming, Jim leaned forward and began to lick her cunt, running his tongue along and between the cunt lips and then concentrating on her clit. Susan was not aware of what he was doing at first, and by the time she realized that this new pleasure was from his tongue, not his finger, it was too late. The new sensation sent her over the edge and she had one of her biggest orgasms ever.

After recovering, her first reaction, again, was embarrassment that such a perverted and non-hygienic act could have excited her so. She couldn't believe that Jim would not have been repulsed by what she thought of as a very messy cunt. Despite her misgivings, however, Jim finally convinced her that the act was perfectly normal and that, far from being repelled, he really enjoyed licking her when she was wet. Actually, it was not really too hard to persuade her that a sexual variation that gave them both so much pleasure couldn't be too bad. Several days later they were sitting on the couch and playing around, Jim ran his hand up her skirt, removed her panties, felt her cunt and found it to be very wet. He immediately pushed her onto her back on the couch, knelt on the floor between her legs, and began to lick her cunt. He concentrated on flicking his tongue over her cunt lips and lightly sucking her clit. Almost beside herself with excitement, Susan erupted into an orgasm that left her breathless. After that she could not deny the fact that even if cunt-licking was perverted, she loved it, and, from that time onward, it became an integral part of their love making. If she was feeling excited from reading a book, seeing a movie or just from sexy thoughts, Jim seemed to know instinctively. Perhaps it was the same instinct that lets male wild animals know when females are in heat, or perhaps it was just that Susan unconsciously gave a signal that Jim unconsciously recognized. Whatever the cause, Jim delighted in the new sexual nature the he had brought out in Susan: in a real as well as literary sense, he felt as if he were Pygmalion and she his Galatea.

That pretty much represented the sexual bounds of their marriage: regular sexual intercourse and cunnilingus. Susan made it clear, when the subject was broached quite obliquely, that her cunt was the only aperture in her body into which a cock could be inserted. Any other act would be a perversion which she would not countenance. With those limits in place, their married life settled down into a very pleasant and loving relationship.

Susan continued teaching at the local junior high school while Jim stayed on the long and arduous road to a doctorate. He had passed his general exams with flying colors, impressing his advisors tremendously, and had embarked on the final step, the dissertation. So the end, if distant, was in sight. Then, after two years of married life on a shoestring, he received a fabulous break. An expansion of enrollment in English combined with an unexpected retirement at the end of the spring semester permitted the hiring of a new faculty member in the department. Pleased with his record and the progress he had made toward completing his PhD work (and to avoid an expensive and time consuming search) the position of Instructor was offered to Jim with promotion to Assistant Professor when he received his degree. After considering the offer for about five seconds, Jim accepted.

This, of course, changed their entire life style. Even with Susan's salary it had been impossible to find an affordable apartment and they had been living in married graduate student housing. Now their finances permitted them to improve their living standards and contemplate the future. In this case, one piece of good luck followed another, for they were fortunate enough to find a furnished apartment to rent at a reasonably exorbitant rate. A couple, Don and Jean Brewer, owned a large, Victorian house with an attached three-car garage with servant quarters upstairs. Don Brewer had inherited the family home and the garage apartment had been renovated as a "mother-in-law" suite for Susan's mother. Shortly afterwards, and before moving in, the mother re-married (a June wedding) and moved to Florida, leaving a fresh, new apartment available just as Jim's appointment came through. Hardly believing such luck, Jim and Susan signed a lease and prepared to move in. The only hang up was Jim's annual National Guard stint in July, but even that worked out for the Brower's spent every July at their cabin in Maine and were pleased to start the lease in August.

That settled, they were ready to move to the next stage of their marriage, being parents. This was one thing that they agreed upon as they prepared for the move – it was time to have children. Susan was now 26 and her maternal instincts and the sense of passing time gave her a real sense of urgency. While Jim spent July in camp, Susan stopped taking the pill, giving its contraception qualities time to wear off. After a separation of a month, they would be more than ready for the baby-making process. Then it would be merely a period of waiting for the inevitable pregnancy to occur.

When they finally did move in early in August, they found out that they had been even luckier than they knew. The apartment was virtually a separate house connected to the Victorian by an enclosed deck, providing easy access in either direction. This had been provided so that Jean's mother could be independent but, at the same time, close enough to feel secure. At first Susan and Jim were worried about too much proximity to their landlords, but that fear vanished almost immediately. Don and Jean were somewhat older than Susan and Jim, being in their early 40's, but the two couples hit it off right away, particularly the women. Jean became a combination older sister and best friend to Susan which, on the surface, seemed surprising because of significant differences between them. Jean, at 5' 9" and 160 pounds towered over Susan. Where Susan was soft and cuddly, Jean was solid and femininely muscled from a rigorous workout program. Susan was inexperienced and somewhat prim while Jean was worldly and extroverted. Nonetheless, within two weeks of moving in, the women were as close as if they had known each other for years.

This closeness and compatibility was fortunate since both women found themselves alone most evenings. Don was an officer in a real estate managing firm which was engaged in a major contract negotiation which required frequent evening meetings and constant travel. Jim was buried under work, preparing lectures and the other academic duties of a beginning college instructor while, at the same time, trying to finish the research and writing on his Ph.D. thesis. During the week, this was not so bad since both women were busy themselves, but on Friday nights and weekends they depended on each other for company. Jean and Susan both loved old

movies, particularly romances, so every Friday after dinner, Susan would relax with a hot shower, put on a pair of panties and a robe, and cross the little deck to Jean's. At first Susan, who tended to be more formal, would knock on the door and wait for Jean to answer, but as their relationship developed, she would just open the door, call out "it's me," and climb the stairs to the second floor bedroom. Usually Jean would meet her at the landing, but as they became increasingly casual with each other, she sometimes was in the process of finishing her shower and putting on her robe. Jean had been an athlete in college and was quite used to being nude with other women and thought nothing of standing naked, drying off with a towel, while talking to Susan. Susan, on the other hand, had never even seen another woman completely undressed and certainly had never been undressed in front of another person until she married Jim. The first time she came in and found Jean nude, she was horribly embarrassed and didn't know where to look. She managed to hide her discomfort and, as time passed, she was able to relax and finally she admitted to herself that she enjoyed the intimate feeling created by the Jean's casual nudity. In fact, she came to enjoy watching Jean finishing her shower ritual; drying, creaming parts of her body, rubbing perfumed body lotion on other parts, etc.

Jean did present an attractive picture. She was tall, her body firm, with large, non-sagging breasts with very prominent nipples. Her stomach was still flat and at its base was a triangle of abundant brunette cunt hair. Her legs were long and, at the age of 40, the thighs were as firm as those of a 20-year old woman. Her exercise regime had clearly served its purpose. Jean was proud of her figure and, noticing Susan's obvious interest, she quickly came to enjoy exposing her body. Actually, she always had been something of an exhibitionist and, in addition, had enjoyed looking, without lewd or lascivious thoughts, at the nude bodies of pretty teammates, much as one would get pleasure from looking at a painting of a nude woman. She was flattered by the, at first, surreptitious, scrutiny of her body by the younger woman and found it to be a little exciting. So, while Susan deliberately arrived early hoping to catch Jean before she put on her robe, Jean deliberately delayed finishing her toilette so she could display her charms. Both got a great deal of relatively innocent pleasure out of this weekly "nudie" show and any self-consciousness from looking or showing disappeared as their friendship deepened. Eventually, Jean simply walked around or, when the weather was warm, even lay around naked, with both of them getting a secret thrill from this moderately illicit display. It should be noted however, that the show was one-sided. Susan kept her robe firmly closed and, while she got brave enough not to wear panties under the robe, she couldn't bring herself to expose her body, even to another woman. For the first time in her life, however, she began to wonder about how it would feel to be as free and casual as Jean. On several occasions she did think of letting her robe come open and even looked for a pretext to do so, but her nerve always failed at the last moment. So, their Friday evenings usually began with a mutually enjoyable display of Jean's nude body, followed by a companionable session of reclining on a king sized bed watching a romantic movie. Following the movie, Jean would escort Susan to the door, give her a chaste, feminine good night kiss on the cheek, and Susan would go across to where Jim was waiting. A very pleasurable way to end the week.

However, for Susan the evening was far from over. Jim's work load placed real limits on their sexual activities during the week, but he made sure that he put his research or school work aside before the movie-viewing was over. As she came through the door, he would be ready to sweep Susan off her feet and carry her into the bedroom. After studying Jean's nude body, watching a romantic movie and then having her husband pick her up and carry her, she was bound to be aroused. Jim would place her on the bed, open her robe, remove her panties (when she wore them), spread her legs and proceed to use his tongue and fingers on her cunt to bring her to orgasm. She always was very wet and Jim delighted in licking her cunt lips and clit as the moisture continued to flow. Finally, after a long session of cunnilingus, Jim would mount her and insert his rigid cock into her. Actually, the cunt-licking served a dual purpose: it obviously was very exciting for Susan, but it also was beneficial for their mutual pleasure in intercourse. Susan's cunt was relatively tight, and it was difficult for Jim to hold back once he was into her. However, when she was extremely aroused after cunnilingus and at the point of orgasm when he entered, there was no need to delay his own climax. Thus, after this extensive foreplay had served its dual purposes, both were ready for a vigorous and very satisfying screwing, culminating in an explosive ejaculation inside of Susan's cunt.