Sex And Susan Adams Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I was just startled. It didn't hurt. Oh, Jean, it all feels so good. I can't believe it. I've never done anything like this before, but....I do like it."

That was all Jean needed. She slid her finger down between the lips and directly entered the cunt. With her finger coated with moisture, she pulled out and placed it directly over the anal opening and slid it in, this time to the second knuckle. As she began moving the finger in md out, she thought, "My God, I have my finger in her asshole and I'm finger-fucking her. I can't believe it. She's moving with me....oh, wow, look at her hips move! God, this is exciting." Her thoughts continued in the same vein as she became more and more excited. She was grinding her own thighs together as she masturbated Susan, so roused that she approached orgasm just from playing with the other woman.

For Susan, the experience she was undergoing was just inconceivable to her. Jean's finger working inside her, first her cunt md now her bottom, delighted and horrified her at the same time. Nonetheless, as her passion grew, all thoughts of right and wrong disappeared. Once again her mind was a hopeless jumble of inchoate thoughts as her body responded to its manipulation. "Oh my heavens, she's touching my...my ass and it feels so good. How can I let this happen? But, I just can't help it, it feels so good. Oh....good heavens, her finger is in my cunt...oh God, I can't believe it! Ooh, that feels good when she runs her finger from my cunt to my ass....Oh, she pushed in on my bottom hole...Ooh, that felt funny! I love her dragging her finger from my cunt to my ass and playing back there! Ooh, good God, her fingertip went into my ass and I couldn't help pulling away." At that point Jean asked if her finger had hurt and Susan's thoughts were interrupted as she made the reassuring reply. "No I was just startled" and indicated that it felt good. Susan could hardly believe she had said what she had, practically inviting Jean to do it again. Of course, Jean accepted that invitation and the finger-fucking began. At that, Susan's thought processes ended and she could only react. "Oh my God her finger is all the way up my ass and it feels like she's screwing me! Ohh, ooh, ooh......."

Jean was excited by what she was doing, of course, but she was fascinated by the actions of Susan. Her hips were raising md falling in rhythm with Jean's finger, a very erotic undulating motion that forced the finger in deeper as she pushed up and further out as she pulled away. Jean moved her other hand to between Susan's spread legs and slowly inserted one of its fingers into her cunt, and began a matching finger-fucking the almost sent Susan over the edge. To Jean's surprise, as the two fingers went into their respective holes, she could feel them rubbing against one another through the thin membrane separating the two channels into Susan's body. It was m indescribable feeling.

As Jean's manipulation continued the two women went into a state of sexual frenzy. Susan's undulations were more pronounced, her were muscles tense, and she was panting and gasping for breath. Her only sounds were groans and moans of pleasure as she approached orgasm. She had no thoughts, only reaction to the waves of sensation coursing through her body. Jean's mind was also empty of coherent thought. Her thighs were tightly squeezed together, tightening and loosening as she unconsciously worked herself toward climax as she continued fingering Susan. Her eyes were riveted to Susan's hips as she now automatically matched her finger-fucking to the rhythm to their movement. Suddenly, Susan arched her bottom up, held it rigid against Jean's impaling fingers for a long moment and collapsed on the bed, sated and exhausted. Almost immediately, with one final squeeze of her thighs, Jean brought herself off to a somewhat tamer orgasm, and slumped across Susan's nude back.

Susan lay there, face buried in the pillow, face flushed from exertion and, now, embarrassment. She couldn't bring herself to say anything or even to look up. That another woman, even Jean, could have played with her body, aroused her and actually have seen her have an orgasm was just more than she could accept at the moment. Concerned after a few moments of watching her lying quietly, Jean whispered, "Are you all right, honey?"

"I'm fine dear. I just feel funny. I've never done anything like this before and I just feel funny about it."

"Well, I've certainly never done anything like that before either, but I liked it very much. I loved playing with you and making you feel good." Jean rose up off of Susan's back and ran her hand lightly over her bottom. "You have a lovely body."

Susan finally was able to look up, and then turned over and said, shyly, "Thank you, dear. I loved what you did, and I'm glad that it was you that did it to me. I can't believe that you had your finger in my cunt and my...my ass at the same time! I didn't even know that a finger would go in back there and I certainly thought that it would hurt if it did. But, it didn't hurt at all. It still felt different! Not like in my cunt."

"Well, Don has done it to me a few times and I liked it. And I assure you that he's put a bigger thing than a finger into my ass, honey. That that feels good too if you are really worked up and hot."

"Oh my heavens, Jean! You don't mean Don has screwed you there? That's awful!"

"Susan, honey, it is not awful. It feels good, it's very intimate and...how can I say this? You know how I said I feel after he has spanked me? Small and weak, like a clinging vine, but also very submissive, willing to do whatever he wants. Well, ass-fucking gives me somewhat the same feeling. I'm turned upside down with my ass in the air in what is normally a very humiliating position, exposed and vulnerable. I'm ready to be taken and used and, as he enters me, I really feel like I belong to him. Women's lib wouldn't like it, and I'll admit that the idea of being like a slave girl doesn't appeal to me in normal situations, but that feeling of submitting sexually is very satisfying in the right circumstances. Also, I think man really enjoys having a woman in her ass. He knows that when she submits herself to him that way that she is really giving herself much more, even than being fucked in the cunt or sucking his cock."

"Oh, Jean – do you do that too? Take it in your mouth? I simply can't picture doing such a thing. I'm sure I would be sick just putting it in my mouth. It's disgusting!"

"I guess I'm saying too much, but you really have a lot of hang-ups. Cocksucking and ass fucking are both enjoyable with the right person in the right circumstances. And even if you don't get much real enjoyment from the act itself, sometimes, it's a very small sacrifice to give real pleasure to the other person. That's a real pleasure in itself and it makes you feel closer to that person when you give like that. I'm not big on philosophizing about things like that, but I certainly get pleasure out of making Don feel good and I know he does things to me because I like them even if they don't arouse him. Look, dear, I'm not saying that you have to loosen up and do things that you don't like. But, if you do loosen up, you might fad out that some of these things are pretty nice – again in the right circumstances."

"I suppose you're right, but I just can't bring myself to even think of things like that. They seem perverted to me." Susan suddenly got a stunned expression on her face, paused for a moment, then blurted out, "But, I guess lying here naked with another woman who just played with my cunt and ass is a little perverted, isn't it? The last two days have been one shock after another for me, and I just don't know what to believe right now. What you said about giving sounds right, and I certainly know what you mean about a feeling of submission after you spanked me last night. My mind's just too confused right now." She hesitated again, then, "Regardless of all that, dear, I know that I liked what you did to me, perverted or not. Maybe we can talk about all this other stuff later. I really need to think about a lot of things. Just telling you about my problem last night, and just being with you, helped me put it in perspective and see things more clearly. So, I'll listen to anything you say with an open mind – or as open as my mind can be. I know I'm a little prudish about a lot of things. Now, would you like me to....to rub some lotion on your bottom?"

"If you want to, I'd love it." Jean raised up, leaned down and lightly kissed one of Susan's nipples and got to her feet. She took off her blouse and pants, stood there in her bra and panties, and hesitated. "Now I'm the one being silly. You've seen me undressed hundreds of times, but I feel funny stripping in front of you now. Silly!" With that, she quickly removed the bra, slid the panties off and stood naked as if for inspection. Susan had enjoyed seeing Jean's nude body before, but, somehow, it was different when Jean was undressing for her. It was even more arousing and she also felt freer to slowly run her eyes over the charms displayed for her. Jean's body was not as good as Susan's, but it still was very attractive. She was tall, but everything was in proportion. Her breasts were large and heavy with a small, inevitable amount of sag, the nipples also large and, now, completely erect. Her waist was relatively slim and her stomach slightly rounded with a luxuriant growth of auburn pubic hair at its base. Her legs were long, again, in proportion to her height, and if her thighs were a bit heavy, they were firm and smooth. Almost as if in defiance of her own unexpected shyness, she turned around slowly, giving Susan the chance to study the rest of her lovely anatomy. From the rear, Jean's body was shaped like large, flesh-colored cello. Her wide shoulders matched the width of her hips which flared over her narrow waist into a round, slightly elongated bottom. Susan's eyes focused on the hips as she realized that shortly she would be fondling and caressing them. A wave of excitement went through her and she felt an anticipatory tingle in her cunt.

Suddenly, the shyness took over again as Jean turned to face Susan. Her face flushed as she said, "What's wrong with me. God knows I've never been bashful about showing off my body, yet I'm blushing like a school girl. Gods, let me hide my face!" With that, she threw herself face down on the bed and buried her face in the pillow. Susan still couldn't take her eyes off Jean's hips as she, maintaining the pretense, poured the soothing lotion into her hand. Jean's bottom no longer was hot, or even very red, from Don's relatively mild spanking of yesterday, but the pretense was important psychologically to Susan. She still did not want to admit, even to herself, that she was just preparing to work on Jean for purely sexual reasons.

Even that rationale was not enough at first and she hesitated with her hands poised in the air. Finally, she nerved herself up and placed her hands on the two large mounds and began the extremely pleasurable, if frightening, feeling and sexual fondling of another woman. She gently squeezed and stroked the cheeks for a few minutes, gradually moving closer to the crease between them. At last, she let her fingers draw between the cheeks, starting at the bottom and working up across, and pausing at, the anal opening. Then she did as she remembered Jean doing, grasping the cheeks with her hands and pulling them wide apart. She leaned forward, and for the first time saw the very intimate opening that she would be penetrating. Jean had anticipated, and looked forward to, that exposure, but even so, she involuntarily clenched her muscles in a futile attempt to hide herself just as Susan had done. Immediately, however, she countermanded those involuntary actions and not only did she deliberately relaxed those muscles, she spread her legs wide to permit full access to everything. So, the stage was set for Susan to do something that she had never conceived of – sexually excite another woman to orgasm. It was one thing to lie docilely while she, herself was handled and aroused by someone else; the whole matter was out of her control. It was something else to take an active part, to do the manipulation. There was no way to rationalize it, however. She wanted to feel Jean, even – and she could hardly bring herself think the words that Jean had used – finger-fuck her cunt and ass. Just thinking those thoughts was almost too much for Susan, and she pulled away for a moment. Then, taking her courage in her hand, she began what they both wanted so much.

She bent forward and looked directly at Jean's cunt. Susan's cunt was covered with silky, somewhat sparse hair, permitting the cunt lips to show through clearly. Jean's, on the other hand, was thickly covered by somewhat coarser hair that concealed the entire area when she was not aroused. Now, however, the hair- covered lips were gaping open, with the inter-lips a deep red with excitement. Her clit was much larger than Susan's, and was fully erect, providing a focal point at the top of her cunt. Behind that, but closer to Susan because of Jane's face-down position, was a dark, nickel-sized hole. Susan's ran the fingers of her right hand down over the lips, lightly tickled the clit, and dragged them back toward the hips. She did that several times and, then, permitted them to delve into the valley as she pulled them into the division between the cheeks of Jean's bottom. As Jean had done earlier, she continued that process, wetting the puckered anal opening while pressing inward slightly. Finally, gathering her courage while getting more and more excited, herself, she deliberately sank one finger and then two into the cunt opening. She had, of course, felt her own cunt and even, on occasion, put a finger inside, but she was not prepared for the warm, wet and very slippery feeling of Jean's aroused cunt. To her surprise, the feeling was quite pleasant, not in the least repellant as she had feared and she blurted out, "Oh, that feels nice!" Jane, so wrapped up in her own sensations, probably did not hear; at least she didn't reply.

Susan pulled the fingers out and, again, transferred the lubrication to the rear opening. She repeated the process several times and, unable to put off the next scary step, finally placed her finger between the cheeks at the sphincter, and, holding her breath, pushed inward. To her surprise, the finger tip slid in very easily with the sphincter providing a rubbery ring around it. Emboldened, she slowly moved the finger in deeper, then back out, and then, all the way past the second knuckle. As might be expected, her thought processes were a wild mixture of excitement and fear, not knowing exactly what to do or what the consequences would be. As with the fingering of Jean's cunt, the entering of her ass was not what she expected – although she would have been hard press to say what she did expect. After moving her finger in and out several times, she thought, "Oh this feels funny. I'm doing what she said she did to me. I'm finger-fucking her ass. Oh, what words and what a thing to say. Now to do her cunt at the same time if I can." With that, she moved her left hand down between Jean's legs, briefly stroked the lips, and, then, inserted her index finger as far as it would go, and began the finger-fuck. She was absolutely amazed when she realized that her two fingers were only separated by a thin, slippery membrane, and she proceeded to explore inside Jean's two openings as far as she could reach. At first her motions were tentative, instinctively fearful of hurting those tender areas, but, as Jean began moving her hips up and down, she felt into an increasingly vigorous rhythm. In and out, in and out, usually entering and withdrawing at the same time, but, occasional, sawing one in and the other out as a variation.

Finally, Jean's motions became stronger, pushing hard against the fucking fingers. Her hips surged up and down and her legs pulled together, gripping Susan's hand tightly as the fingers continued their rhythmic penetrations. Suddenly, with a panting, gasping cry, she reached orgasm. Susan held her fingers in rigidly pushing hard as Jean heaved up one last time. After that final strong surge, Jean collapsed forward with an exhausted sigh. Susan wiggled her fingers inside Jean one last time and, then, slowly removed them, still in a high state of excitement herself. Unlike Jean, she had never developed the technique of masturbating by rhythmically squeezing her thighs, so she had not dissipated the buildup of sexual arousal engendered by feeling and playing with Jean. As she pulled her finger from Jean's cunt, she was startled by how wet the finger was, and, in fact, she found that her entire hand was drenched. Without conscious intention, but driven by her own need, she put the hand coated with Jean's lubrication between her own legs, inserted a finger into her own cunt, and masturbated herself to a short, but relieving, orgasm. With that, she fell back beside Jean and they lay quietly together, a little shy with each other after sharing a sexual intimacy neither had ever envisioned.

After several minutes, Jean rolled over on her back and leaned over Susan, and said, "Well, that certainly was an exciting experience. For someone who's never done anything like that before, you really knew what to do to me. Are you sure you're not a lesbian?"

Susan's face took on an expression of absolute horror. "Jean! I never even touched a woman before! I never even thought of doing it! How could you ever think of such a thing? I...."

"Calm down, honey! I'm kidding. I know you hadn't done anything like this before. You know I haven't either, but I think we both enjoyed it tremendously. I know did, and, from your reaction, I'm sure you did too."

"I'm sorry, dear. I guess I'm a little edgy. I still can't believe it....and it is lesbianism isn't it?"

"Honey, I know that I'm not a lesbian and I'm sure you're not. Lesbians make love like we did, but Don and I do too. I loved you playing with me, but I would prefer a cock in my cunt, or my ass for that matter, to a finger. We're both heterosexual....well maybe, after this afternoon, bi-sexual, at least with each other. I don't know, but I really don't care! I think you are absolutely lovely and seeing and feeling you is more exciting than I would have thought possible. If you want to keep it up, I would be delighted and I don't care what anyone else would call it. However, if you have qualms about it, we can stop now. I certainly don't want you to feel pressured into doing anything you are not comfortable with. Maybe we should let it go for now and let you think about it."

"Oh, Jean, dear, I don't need to think about it. Of course I want to be with you and do this again. It's just me. I've always been this way....repressed about sex. Jim's had to lead me through each step for I'm always afraid of anything new or different. Everything new always seems perverted or obscene or just something that not done. I don't know why I'm this way. Anyway, being spanked last night and having you make love to me probably saved my mind and maybe my marriage. This afternoon has been wonderful and I'm not going to let silly, probably prudish, ideas and words get in the way!" She paused for a second, but before Jean could reply, she asked, "Could I ask you a. sort of personal or embarrassing question before I go?"

"Honey, after what we've just done to each other, how could a question be too personal or be too embarrassing to ask?"

"Ok, I suppose you're right." Nonetheless, her face flushed and she shyly looked away. "Usually you are very correct and proper when we are talking, never using swear or vulgar words. Yet, last night and today...well, you know!"