Sex And Susan Adams Ch. 03

Story Info
Married woman's sexual development.
7.7k words
4.57
31.3k
6
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following evening, Susan, wearing her nightgown under her robe, arrived to, as she said, "baby sit" with Jean. Both women had looked with great anticipation to being together for the night, but still were a bit apprehensive in what was a new situation. Still, the idea of "sleeping together" as opposed to merely sleeping in the same bed, had stimulated them all day. Susan had even gone so far as to wear a very revealing shorty nightgown that she had sworn that she could never wear in front of anyone but Jim. Great minds obviously ran in the same channels, for Jean was similarly, if, oddly enough, somewhat more modesty attired. When Susan removed her robe, Jean gasped, "You're beautiful!" Those words could not have been better selected, and Susan beamed and, very daringly, pirouetted rapidly to show the entire gown. The skirt flared up in a circle, revealing minuscule panties that did more to focus attention than to conceal, causing Jean to gasp again. "I didn't think I would ever get hot looking at another woman, honey, but you are just too much! I'm surprised that Jim will let you spend a night away from him! You are lovely and sexy."

"Actually, Jim is so immersed in work right now that I could walk naked in front of him and he wouldn't notice me. He spends all week making up lectures for his new courses, grading exams and reading papers. Then he has to spend most of the weekend concentrating on researching and writing his dissertation. It's really too much for him, trying to do both at the same time. He's actually looking forward to the National Guard encampment in July to get away from academic work. In any case, he reserves Friday night, after movies, for us, leaving the other six days for work. Anyhow, I'm glad you like the way I look. It's funny, I look in the mirror and, to be honest, I like what I see and I think other people would also, but I just can't believe that someone would be turned on by me because I just don't think of me as sexy." '

"Well I'll tell you, honey, seeing you does tum me on, and if Don were here, he definitely would have a hardon!"

"A hardon? What on earth is that?"

"Oh, that's one of those dumb words men use to say that their cock is hard. Seeing you in the sheer nightgown with those transparent panties would make him hard as a rock!"

Susan blushed and stammered, "You...you mean that Don would be that excited from seeing me like this? That makes me feel sort of peculiar, flattered I guess. Would it make you feel funny if he did get hard if he saw me?"

"Jealous, you mean? Of course not! Frankly, any man who wouldn't react to you has something wrong with him, and I certainly wouldn't want a husband who wasn't attracted by a beautiful woman who was almost nude! I assure you that Don would not only get hard, he would want to do something about it!"

"You stop that now! You're going to get me hot! In any case, nobody has ever seen me like this but Jim and you, and I intend to keep it that way. Even the thought of people seeing me undressed embarrasses me, a holdover from my mother and family, I suppose. From the time I was a little girl, it was drummed into me that my body always should be concealed. I've always worn longer skirts than most women, fuller blouses to hide my breasts, thick bras so my nipples won't show through -- things like that. They always stressed keeping my knees locked together, feet on the floor and, heaven help me if a thigh or hose top showed. I know all this stuff is conditioning, but it worked! I'm just not comfortable unless everything is hidden, even if, on occasion, I'm tempted to wear something more daring or revealing."

"It's amazing how childhood training carries over and the inhibitions parents create are hard to break. Haven't you ever shown anything?"

"Only one time, to my knowledge, and it happened, completely by accident, with Jim. It was in that class where I first met him. My jacket fell on the back of my chair, and I had to reach around and down to get it. Evidently, as I strained to reach it, my legs spread wide enough for him to see right to my panties! He told me about it long afterwards when we were going together and I was horribly embarrassed about it even then. Look, I'm blushing even now! I just can't even think of exposing myself without being embarrassed! Incidentally," Susan giggled, "he had a tremendous erection after seeing me and had to hide it behind the lectern! I don't know what I would have done if I had known then that he had seen up me or the effect it had on him!"

"Susan, honey, are you telling me that in your entire adult life that is the only time anyone has seen up your skirt."

"Sure. Of course, I didn't know about Jim seeing until much later, so it's quite possible that something similar happened some other time, but, if so, I don't know about it. I'm very careful, because of my background and the fact that I would be positively humiliated if I knew that even my hose tops and supporters had been seen. Of course, pantyhose eliminates that problem even if I don't like to wear them."

"That is completely unbelievable. In the first place, everyone falls down, has the wind blow their skirt up, gets out of the car awkwardly -- or something!"

"Oh, Jean, I know that I'm more careful than most women because I have such a horror of being embarrassed, probably excessively so, I'll admit, but surely other women have the same fears and avoid those accidents!

"Susan, I can't believe that any woman who wears regular skirts hasn't been embarrassed by having her skirt up to her neck, figuratively speaking, at some time in her life. Also, I'm sure that almost all women, at one time or another, have "accidentally" spread their legs when a man is looking, exposing their panties or even their cunt!" Seeing a stunned look on Susan's face, Jean added, "I don't want to shock you, honey, but I think most women enjoy a little innocent exhibitionism: raising their leg higher than necessary when trying on shoes, fixing a supporter or straightening their hose, not closing the curtain on a dressing room completely. Oh, I don't know, there is any number of ways of 'innocently' exposing yourself with no embarrassment, and, it feels very sexy and no one is hurt. In fact, the man almost certainly will enjoy the view, and the woman gets a nice tingle in her cunt!"

"Oh, my heavens, Jean! I guess I am inhibited and naive. I just can't believe that you could get excitement out of letting someone see up your skirt. I would be so flustered and embarrassed that, rather than be excited, I'd probably faint! Have you actually done that?"

"It seems that all I do these days is shock and upset you. I'm worried that you will think less of me since I'm more of a libertine than you, but, then, I'm afraid most people are. I'm afraid that I've done a number of things that you wouldn't understand or approve of. Since you ask, yes, I have exposed myself many times, and it is fun. I am embarrassed as you would be when a real accident happens, but when I do it intentionally, it does excite me. Just last week, I had finished taking a shower when I heard the UPS truck coming down the drive. The driver always rings the bell and leaves the package on the front deck, so I put on a short robe, without bothering to tie the sash, and went down to bring it in. Holding my robe partly closed, I opened the door just as the driver, a nice looking young man, started to ring the bell for the second time. He was delivering my new monitor and a signature was required, so he handed me his clip board to sign. I knew that probably he had seen something as the door opened, and that aroused me a bit, so I decided to have some fun with it. Holding my robe with my left elbow, I took the board in my left hand and started to write with my right. As I signed, I deliberately relaxed my elbow pressure and my robe came open, exposing my right side from my breast all the way down. I pretended not to notice as I signed, and innocently pulled it back closed as I handed the board back. Then, I bent down to get the monitor inside and let the robe come completely open and, "embarrassed," I straightened up and closed it hurriedly, clutching it tightly at the neck, "unaware" that the robe flared open down below, giving him a full view of my cunt as he put the monitor inside. The whole thing lasted for only three or four minutes, but I surely was hot afterwards, and I'll bet he thought about it all day!"

Susan had an expression on her face like that of a woman seeing her first X-rated movie, shocked and repelled, yet fascinated and aroused. "I...I don't know what to say. Of course, I don't think anything bad about you, but I still can't believe that you could do that. Aside from any question of morality, I would have been absolutely petrified! Weren't you worried that he would try something? Did he actually think it was an accident? How did you have the nerve? Do other women do things like that'? Gods, all I have is questions, and the things I ask don't really matter. The truth is I seem to have a split personality in this. One side, the "moral" side, tells me that what you just described is terrible, even depraved, not something a "nice" person ever would do. The other side is fascinated and excited by your story and, I have to admit that while you were telling it, I was wishing I could have seen the whole thing! Oh, my mind is in a muddle! All I know for sure is that I couldn't do it! I...I don't want you ever to think that I'm criticizing your actions, sexual or otherwise, honey, so I have a confession to make, and I guess this is a good time for it.

"Remember when you were telling me about your beautiful red dress and the party? Well, when I was listening to you I got really hot. I thought about how lovely you must have looked, and then, as you described it, I pictured you lying back on that couch with your boobs out and your skirt up to your waist. I never had done anything like it before, but I even tried to imagine how your cunt would look as he fing...finger-fucked you! I was absolutely enthralled as you described having an orgasm as he fingered you! When you finished the story, about how Don had watched you and then spanked you, I just didn't know what to say. I'd never heard anything like that before, much less having it happen to a friend. At that point, a combination of my pregnancy problem, moral training and a stupid censor that seems to live in my head, caused the bitch in me to erupt and I said all those vicious things I didn't mean. The truth is, and I've had a hard time admitting it to myself, that I sort of identified with you and....it's hard to say this even to you, but I envied you a little. I've never done anything even remotely like that -- boy, is that an understatement! Oh, I'm not saying this well, but not only am I sorry about the things I said -- you know that anyway -- but I think what you did was fascinating and I loved hearing about it. I feel very privileged that you cared enough for me to tell me such a personal story. There, I finally said it!"

"Susan, honey, you don't know how happy that makes me feel. I never had told anyone about that night, but, for some reason, I just wanted to tell you. I know all of this is a real shock to you. You've been tightly controlled by your upbringing, a straitlaced set of moral principles, combined with a real shyness. Now, you are coming out of your cocoon -- maybe being dragged out might be a better way of putting it -- and its bound to be traumatic. Certainly it is normal to get a vicarious thrill out of hearing something sexy, and I'll admit that it would have excited me if you had been watching me show off to the UPS man! You need something more than a vicarious thrill, though, so I'll tell you what we are going to do! As soon as it gets warmer, we are going to the mall with you wearing your shortest skirt, hose and garter belt and your briefest panties, and you are going to open your legs like you did in Jim's class and show yourself off!"

"Oh my heavens, Jean. I couldn't possibly do anything like that! I'd die of embarrassment! I don't see anything wrong with you doing it, but I certainly won't."

"Ooh, yes you will, unless you want to be soundly spanked again! I'll spank you and then make you show off your red bottom."

"Please, Jean, don't make me do that. I'd be so flustered and humiliated that I couldn't stand it."

"You've got more nerve, and sexiness, than you know, honey, and you are going to do it! Remember who the mistress is and who the slave girl is here."

Susan's face flushed mid she looked down demurely as she said, simply, "Yes, mistress."

"Speaking of red bottoms, I'm afraid we have a possible problem. You know how Don reacts to me if I lie to him or do something behind his back. Well, I'm almost certain that he saw us kissing as you left last night. I covered it up, I think, and he didn't seem too concerned, so maybe I'm wrong, but I'd like to tell him that we are 'doing things' with each other so he won't be upset later. He's bound to find out, anyway, and I'm certain it wouldn't bother him in the least. What do you think, honey?"

Susan's face was the picture of shock, frozen in a horrified expression of non-belief. "Oh, Jean, you can't tell him! I'd die. Oh, my heavens, I can't even think of it!"

"Ok, Susan, calm down! If you're that against it, I won't say anything until you're more used to the idea. I don't think that he's really suspicious yet, and we'll just have to be extremely careful. Please remember, though, what we're doing is not bad or evil, nothing to be ashamed of."

Susan's fears were placated by Jean's promise and her face lost the strained, terrified expression it had worn. "I'm sure you're right, but it's just too new and I'm just too inhibited right now. I'm so afraid of a scene or some kind of trouble. Maybe I'll get used to it and you can tell him later if you want to."

The two women were still wearing their nightgowns and lying beside each other on the bed. Jean leaned up on her elbow, looked down at Susan, and then bent over and kissed her, while fondling her breast. "All right, honey, we'll leave it at that for now and I won't say anything. Now, let's forget that problem and concentrate on more pleasant things! Boy, your breast feels good through your gown! No wonder men like to feel us through these silky things. Let me look closer at those panties. My heavens, those things don't hide anything! I can see every hair through them...but, oh my, does your cunt feel sexy as I run my hand over them! Take your gown off, honey, and I'1l take the panties down. Uh huh, your boobs feel even better with nothing over them, and, let's see, yes, your cunt is nicer too." With that, Jean began stroking Susan all over, starting with her breasts and working down to her cunt hair. She kissed and softly sucked her nipples, while ruffling the hair with her fingers. She slid her hand between Susan's widespread legs and began to barely touch the hair on the cunt lips as she stroked their full length. Then, she concentrated on the clitoris, lightly tickling on and around it, occasionally letting her finger delve between the lips into the vaginal opening, as she build Susan toward orgasm. Susan's hips were rocking up and down, reaching for the stroking fingers as her climax approached. Finally, she surged upwards, clamping her thighs tightly around Jean's hand, gasping out, "Ooh, oh, oh! Oooh! Wow, that was good!" Then, blushing, "That's embarrassing!"

"What's embarrassing, you silly little thing? You're supposed to go off, the harder the better." Grinning, she added, "Maybe I should spank you for being so silly!"

"I was afraid you would be looking for excuses to batter me! Maybe it will take your mind off my bottom if I play with you -- anything to protect my ass! Ooh, I am getting bold! Take off your gown and lay back, honey."

Jean stretched out on her back as Susan began caressing her body, starting with her breasts. First she fondled and lifted then, amazed again at their weight. She took one in both hands, making a cone of it, and lightly flicked the nipple with her tongue. The nipple hardened even more, and she gently sucked on it, just enjoying the feeling of having another woman's nipple in her mouth. She did the same thing to the other breast, while continuing to lift and fondle both of them. Jean moaned softly and ran her hand over the back of Susan's head, hugging her to the breast she was sucking. While kissing and licking both nipples in turn, Susan let her hand roam downward over Jean's stomach, caressing and massaging the soft skin as she approached the mound of dark pubic hair. She ran her hand through the thick hair, marveling at its softness and resiliency. She patted it and the little ringlets bounced back as if made of rubber. She left the hair and stroked up and down Jean's thighs, lightly tickling the hollow area where the thigh met the torso. Finally, she let her fingers begin the tantalizing teasing of the cunt hair and lips, finding the hair already wet from Jean's arousal. The outer lips were fully dilated and the inter-lips were pulled back enough that the cunt hole was already open. She stroked up and down the slit, surprised, despite previous experience with Jean, to find her so much moisture. That very wetness caused a sudden thought to enter her head.

"I wonder if I'm that wet when Jim plays with me....licks me. That feels so marvelous when he does it to me. Oh my heavens, what am I thinking of ...could I do that to Jean? Would she like it, or is that going too far? Could I do it, actually lick her? Darn it, I want to: I'm going to!"

With that, and before she could lose her nerve, Susan slid down between Jean's widely spread legs. First, she softly kissed the thighs, slowly moving closer to the cunt, itself, while her hands caressed Jean's legs and hips. The scent of the aroused cunt reached her, slightly musky and not at all unpleasant, and actually rather stimulating and enticing. Any question of Jean's acceptance of Susan's venture vanished as she raised her legs until they almost touched her breasts, wantonly displaying her entire vaginal area. With that invitation, Susan tentatively kissed the hair at the top of Jean's cunt, and slowly moved downwards, letting her lips barely touch until she was at the clitoris. There, she let her tongue dart out and flick over the erect clit, stimulating it and causing Jean to arch up slightly to encourage the contact. Susan licked and gently sucked on the clit, and then, very slowly, drew her tongue down between the cunt lips, tasting, for the first time, the moistness of an aroused cunt. Again, as with the scent, the flavor was neutral at worst, banishing Susan's fears of being repelled by the taste. In fact, as she ran her tongue up and down the inter lips, she actually began to enjoy the both the flavor and the sensation. She slid her tongue, lapping as she went, from the clit all the way to the perineum, the small area between the cunt and anal openings, and back numerous times, relishing the feel of the internal texture. The surface was very slick and smooth as she ran her tongue between the lips, the overall impact being very pleasant.

This impression was aided by Jean's reaction to Susan's efforts. Her hips moved up and down in rhythm with Susan's licking tongue, her legs spread wide to open up all crevices to the pleasure she was receiving. There was an almost continual combination of moans, sighs and grunts as she reacted vigorously to the multitude of sensations flowing through her system. Finally, her undulations became even more pronounced and her gasps more regular as she approached orgasm. For Susan, the imminence of the climax caused her to apply more pressure as she licked, and she employed a technique Jim had used on her. She lowered her face so that her nose pressed hard on the clit, leaving her tongue free to flick rapidly into the cunt hole. When the orgasm finally came, she fastened her lips on the clit, pushing hard as Jean arched upwards and stayed rigid, finally collapsing, gasping for breath from her exertion. Susan, too, collapsed, slumping forward between Jean's legs, her head resting on Jean's stomach, emotionally drained from an unbelievable sexual experience. They lay like that, not speaking, for several minutes, with Jean's hand gently stroking Susan's hair.