Sex And Susan Adams Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last, Susan raised up, placed one more kiss on Jean's pubic mound, and crawled from between her legs to lie beside her. Jean reached for her and they shared a long, gentle, very loving, kiss. As they broke apart, Jean finally spoke. "That was unbelievable, darling. I don't think I have ever come like that! Oh, honey, I wanted to do that to you, but I didn't have the nerve. You may be innocent and naive, but you have more courage than I do -- thank heavens! It felt absolutely wonderful. I'm going to do it to you later, I'm just too beat right now. I still don't know how you had the nerve to do something so daring."

"I don't either, dear. I've never taken the initiative in anything sexual before. I've wanted things done to me because I've never had the courage to try anything. Anything new that Jim and I have done came about because he surprised me. If he proposed different things, I always said no because everything, except straight screwing, seemed immoral. This time, however, I just wanted to do it, and I did! I really would like you to do it to me, if you want to. I love it when Jim uses his tongue, and I'm sure I would be ecstatic if you do it. But," she added hesitantly, "do....do you think this is too much of a lesbian thing? I love you very much, but I don't feel like a lesbian -- I think."

"Don't be silly, dear. Lesbians kiss each other's cunts, but that's not what makes them lesbians. Lesbians find other women sexually attractive, but not men. I certainly like and am sexually attracted to men, and I know you are too. I love you too, sweetheart, but I'm in love with Don. I know you love me, but obviously, you are in love with Jim. No, we may be, probably are, bi-sexual, but we are not lesbians."

"I guess you're right, but it still seems strange doing these things, and, even more, wanting to do them. Oddly enough, though, I don't feel any sense of guilt or wrongness about any of it." Then, grinning impishly, "I thought I had better say that so you won't try to spank me to clear my conscience!"

"Nuts, I was just getting ready to grab you. Oh, well, let's relax for awhile and go down and get a drink and a snack! We've got a long night before us, and we need energy."

Both women welcomed a period of calmness after their excitement and exertions, so they chatted about a variety of mundane topics as they brewed tea and got their snacks. As they were going back upstairs, Jean asked, "What are you going to do while Jim's away with the National Guard? Will you go home?"

"Oh, good heavens, no! I can hear it now...'Aren't you pregnant yet?'...'Are you really trying?'...'You're not getting any younger, you know!' Or, 'Susan, honey, isn't that skirt a little short'...'That bra must be too thin, dear, I can see you're little points.' It would go on for the entire month and I would either be crazy or shoot someone! No, I'1l just stay here and relax."

"I don't know, honey, we'll be gone the whole month too and you will be alone here the whole time. It will be awfully lonely and, I think, scary, all by yourself."

"I know. I didn't mind him being gone for so long when we were in the graduate housing apartments, for there always was someone around. I don't know of any good option, however."

"Well, maybe something will come up. Now, do you want to watch "The Little Princess?" Susan thought that would be fine, so they lay back to watch a soothing DVD -- of all things, a Shirley Temple movie. At its conclusion, Jean leaned over Susan and said, kiddingly, "After a sexy movie like that, I'm really ready to do something daring!"

She then proceeded to prove that she was in the mood by kissing Susan quite passionately while running her hands all over her body. Then she concentrated on the breasts, lightly sucking and licking the rigid nipples, while caressing Susan's stomach down to the pubic hair. She started to kiss her way down from the breasts, but paused just below the right nipple and kissed and sucked vigorous on one small spot. She looked up at Susan and said, "I'm leaving a hickey mark on you as a brand on my slave girl!"

Jean moved down the bed as Susan parted and raised her legs, knees bent, to give access to her cunt. Jean stroked and petted the thighs and kissed her way upwards. She began to lightly tease the hair as she paused to look, for the first time, at a completely revealed cunt. She was fascinated by the symmetry and neatness of Susan's genital area. At the top was a mound of soft blond curls which crowned the elongated oval of the cunt. Just below the hair, where the lips began, the hooded clitoris was already erect, standing up asking for attention. Surrounding it and going downward were the pouting outer lips, covered with a thin layer of blond ringlets, darkened now by the anticipatory moisture from the vaginal opening. The outer-lips were engorged with blood and swollen out of the way, revealing the deep-red inter-lips and the dime-sized cunt hole. Below that, the oval came to an end as the lips came together at the perineum. With Susan's legs drawn up as they were, the entire area from her pubic hair to her hips was blatantly displayed (as Jean's had been before) and begging for attention.

Jean leaned forward and flicked the clit with her tongue several times before lightly kissing and sucking it. She kissed all around the top of the oval and began to work her way down, kissing the lips and, finally, running her tongue the length of the inter-lips from the clit to the perineum. Like Susan, she found that she savored the texture and lubricity of the cunt and, even more, she enjoyed the obvious impact that her endeavors were having on Susan. At the first touch of Jean's tongue, Susan's hips began to sway, her legs parted even further and her pelvis moved upwards to encourage contact. Jean began alternately running her tongue through the furrow from bottom to top and teasing and licking the clit. She noticed that Susan seemed to lift up when her tongue reached the perineum, so she concentrated on that area for a few moments, eliciting mummers of "Oh, yes!" as she did so. Encouraged by the reaction, she ran her tongue all over the bottom of the cunt and, then, crossed the perineum and ran it around the anal opening. That drew an immediate reaction, with the hips rising higher off the bed exposing the opening even more completely. Jean stayed there for several minutes, to Susan's obvious delight, licking all around the hole and even probing the sphincter a number of times.

It was clear that Susan was approaching orgasm, so Jean, again, began running her tongue the entire length, slipping her tongue into the cunthole occasionally as she licked past it. She paused each time to lick and gently suck the clit at one end and to probe and lick the sphincter at the other. Finally, she concentrated on the clit while using her fingers on the cunthole and perineum and anal area. Susan's legs splayed open and straightened up toward the ceiling and drew back over her head as her hips waved back and forth. She was emitting a continual series of moans, gasps, cries of "Oh yes, and finally, a long, drawn out gushing sigh of completion as she climaxed. For twenty or thirty seconds, she held that wide-open, rigid pose, and then her legs collapsed onto the bed with Jean between them.

"Oh, my God, I never felt anything like that! Boy, talk about aerobic exercise -- my heart beat must be two-hundred a minute. Whew!"

"I think mine is a little high, too! That was quite an experience for both of us. I honestly can say that I never thought that I would, or could, lick a cunt, dearest, but I loved doing it to you. I knew I wanted to do it for you, but I didn't know that I would actually enjoy doing it. You know, Don always told me that cunts were nice and that being wet made them better, but I never believed him. I think all women instinctively think of them as messy. "

"I know just what you mean. Jim told me that same thing, and I really love it when he uses his tongue, but I just thought that men were different in those things. It's funny, though, logic says that it shouldn't matter if the tongue is male or female, but psychologically it certainly matters. Feeling your hair brushing my thighs as you worked on me really made me continually aware that it was a woman down there, and I liked that! The nice thing is that we can do it to each other to get the female to female feeling, and have our husbands do it for the different sensations they give us. Wow!"

"Being bi-sexual has its advantages, doesn't it?"

They lay together for some time, comparing notes and just talking, both still full of the new experiences they had shared. Soon, however, their exertions caught up with them and it was time for sleep, but this time they didn't lie chastely apart. Instead, they lay side-by-side, gently fondling each other until they fell asleep. They both slept very soundly, and it was fun, if a bit strange, to wake up Sunday morning, still side-by-side with Susan's hand cupping Jean's breast. There was no embarrassment or shyness, even on Susan's part, and they simply exchanged a very loving kiss before separating.

That evening, when Don returned, Jean broached a subject she had been thinking about since the previous night. "Honey, you know that Jim will be spending the month of July with the National Guard. I asked Susan last night if she were going home and she definitely said no. She intends to spend the entire month alone here, which I don't think is a particularly good idea. What would you think of inviting her to go up to the cabin with us?"

"Now I don't know, Jean. I think we would enjoy having her with us, but we still have the same problem." The problem to which he referred was sleeping accommodations. The cabin had sleeping loft with two regular sized beds, with a curtain that could be drawn between them for privacy. However, both Don and Jean were quite large, relatively speaking, and the last time they had company and they were forced to crowd together on a regular "full-sized" bed, they swore never again. Since then, they only invited people for day-time visits, and they each took one of the beds at night.

"I thought of that, and I don't think there is a problem. You can sleep in one bed and Susan and I will take the other. She's so small that I won't be crowded. What do you think? I think it would be nice having her along. If nothing else, she would keep me company while you're fishing."

"Well, as I said, I don't mind if there is no sleeping problem." Then, after a pause, he added casually, seemingly kidding, "Are you sure you don't have something going on and you just want to sleep with her?"

"Don, what a thing to say! You know better than that!" Jean felt funny as she lied by implication and a shiver seemed to go down her spine. She didn't know what else to say, particularly after her promise to Susan, so she just asked, "So it's all right to invite her?"

For Don, something in Jean's voice as she answered rang a warning bell, but he simply said, "Sure."

Despite her misgivings about Don, Jean could hardly wait to issue the invitation to Susan. She wanted to do it when they were going to be alone for a while, so there was no opportunity until the following Friday. When Susan arrived, Jean was just finishing her shower, as usual, and came out naked to greet her. Susan opened her robe so that their bodies were together as the kissed hello, and then, she looked up playfully and said, "Are you going to spank me before or after the movie?"

"Maybe both," Jean replied, laughing. "What have you done to deserve a spanking?"

"I didn't know I needed to have done anything, you big bully. You just like to spank my ass!"

"You have a point, dear, but I think we'll wait until afterwards. I have an invitation for you. Rather than spending a whole month here alone, how would you like to go up to our cabin with us? We'd love to have you."

"Oh, Jean, dear, do you mean it? Are you sure I wouldn't be in the way?"

"Of course you wouldn't be in the way. There is only one problem." She went on to explain the bed situation, and concluded, "That means that you and I would have to share one of the beds for the entire month!"

"Wow, I don't know if I could stand that!"

"Silly! Now, do you really want to come?"

"Of course I do, honey. It sounds wonderful! I can't wait to tell Jim. He wasn't too happy about me staying here alone for a whole month, so I'm sure he will be delighted. Tell me about the place. You've talked a little about your place in Maine, but you've never mentioned any details?"

"I'll tell you what, dear. Why don't you and Jim come over for dinner tomorrow night, if Jim can take off for an evening, and we'll tell you all about it."

That sounded like an excellent idea, so Susan contained herself and her questions and they settled down to watch their movie. However, they found it difficult to concentrate, both being very aware of the other beside them. It was all very new and thinking sexual thoughts was inevitable. Finally, after an hour, they agreed to postpone the rest of the movie, and had a very fulfilling session of sex. Each took great pains, using lips, tongues and fingers to give the other a satisfying orgasm, ending the evening lying side-by-side, fondling each other's breasts and cunt. As they got up and put on their robes, Susan was eager to get home and tell Jim the news. At the last minute, though, Jean reached for her, saying, "Wait a minute, you little hussy! I owe you a spanking for whatever you did. I said that I'd spank you before you left! Come back."

Laughing, Susan evaded her grip and hurried to the stairs and down, with Jean hurriedly following. "No you don't. I got away! Anyway, I didn't do anything wrong."

"Ok, young lady, I told you to come back and you didn't. Next Friday you'll get a real spanking for that if nothing else!" Then, "Good night, honey. I'm really looking forward to July!"

"So am I, dear. See you tomorrow." They kissed good night and separated as Susan hurried over to tell Jim the news and, of course, to make love. Actually, the love-making came first, since Jim was ready and waiting. Incidentally, the only unusual thing that happened while they were having sex was a sudden realization by Susan that she was having her cunt licked for the second time within one-half hour, once by a woman and once by a man. It gave her a peculiar feeling, but somehow it seemed to enhance the sensations Jim's tongue and fingers were bringing her. Her second orgasm of the evening, from sexual intercourse this time, was very good. Finally, as they lay there, satiated from their exertions, Susan told Jim her news. Needless to say, Jim was greatly relieved that Susan would be with friends while he was gone, and they both looked forward with great anticipation to hearing details at dinner the next evening.

Both the dinner and the evening were quite enjoyable. Jean makes no pretenses of being a gourmet cook, but the food was simple, well cooked and delicious. If Susan and Jim had any residual doubts that Don and Jean really wanted Susan to vacation with them, those reservations would have been allayed quickly by the warm and sincere comments about how they were looking forward to having her. Susan was equally effusive in her gratitude for being invited. After these preliminaries were out of the way, Don, at Jean's urging, described the cabin and the area, as well as giving some family background.

"I inherited the cabin, as well as this house, from my grandfather. Both my parents died when I was a child, and I was raised by my grandparents. He was a stockbroker in New York in the 1920's when the market soared to irrational heights. He came to the conclusion that a crash was inevitable and he was one of the smart operators who got out early, putting his money in safe government bonds. When the depression hit, he was well fixed -- not really rich, but quite well to do. Actually, in the depression of 1929 onward, anyone with money was rich. Everything was dirt cheap, people would work for practically nothing and if you spent money, you were a real benefactor to the community. For example, my grandfather had this house built, employing dozens of men and giving them a livelihood. The cabin had been built by a fellow stockbroker just before the crash, and my grandfather bought it from him, sight unseen for, literally, ten cents on the dollar and the man was happy to get it.

"My grandfather was delighted when he finally visited his new property, and, as he admitted later, felt guilty for "stealing" such a beautiful place. It's on a large lake and includes several hundred forested acres of lake front land; very valuable today, but cheap back then. The most fascinating thing about its location is that the cabin stands on an outcropping of very unusual black rock that goes right down to the water. On one side, the direction the front of the cabin faces, is the open lake which provides a beautiful view. The other side is a long, narrow cove, about fifty yards wide, that provides a quiet, safe boat dock. In some ways, the most unique feature of the whole place is a shallow hole my grandfather had blasted into the solid rock near the cabin -- this was before environmental laws! There's a small stream that runs in a shallow bed in the rock, and he arranged a sluice to divert the water into the hole, creating a natural swimming pool. Somehow, he even had a drain bored so that the pool is empty when we're not there! Very nice."

Susan broke in to ask, "What about the cabin itself? Is it up-to-date?"

Jean responded with a laugh, "Yes, it is thoroughly updated, with indoor plumbing, electricity, all the modern conveniences! I assume that's what you meant. I assure you, I wouldn't spend a month in any "roughing it" cabin. Don's grandmother felt the same way, and we've improved things, bit-by-bit. One of the nicest things, however, is the association that we are a part of."

Don explained, "We belong to a lake association that tries to maintain property standards. Most important for us, though, when we're planning to go up to the cabin, I call the association headquarters and they send someone out to air it out, turn on the power and, even, check the boat and put it in the water. It is fairly expensive, but taxes are low and, of course, the cabin is ours, no renting or leasing, so it's a very cheap vacation in a place we love."

"Well, it sounds absolutely wonderful, and I can't wait to see it. You two are just so sweet to invite me!"

After that, the evening continued pleasantly, with Don reminiscing about his grandparents, Jim talking about his own trip in July, and Jean and Susan discussing clothes and other items needed. At that, they laughed, suddenly coming back to reality and the fact that July was still six weeks away!"

The following week was a busy one for Susan, leaving her little time to plan, or even think, about the trip, but she looked forward to Friday when she and Jean could discuss things that they would be doing, clothes she would need, etc. Thus, when Friday evening finally came, she hurried over in great anticipation. As she entered the bedroom, she was not surprised to see Jean coming out of the bathroom, completely naked after her shower. However, as she stretched up for a "hello" kiss, she found herself literally picked up by the larger woman. Before she could react, she found herself face down, draped over Jean's knees in that humiliating (but arousing) position of subservience. Shortly afterwards, her robe was thrown up over her back, fully exposing her bare bottom, and a series of firm slaps was being administered to it. She knew it was futile to struggle, but she tried, anyway, while protesting indignantly, "What are you doing? I haven't done anything wrong. Stop that!"