Sex And Susan Adams Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jean replied, "Don't you remember last week'? I told you to come back, and you just laughed and ran. Well, you can't run now, and you are going to get a real spanking!"

"Jean, please, that hurts. I'm sorry. Ooh, that hurts! Stop it, dear! Ouch!"

Despite Susan's pleas, blows continued to rain down on her vulnerable behind. The cheeks turned crimson as they bounced and quivered in response to the spanking. Slap. "Ouch!" Smack. "Ooh!" Whack. "Please stop! I'll behave!" Slap. The spanking continued until Susan suddenly burst into tears and begged, "Please, honey, stop now. It's really hurting me!" There was nothing of the stubbornness that had sustained her in her first spanking, and certainly no arrogance or demands, just tears and a plaintive plea.

Once again, however, that was enough. Jean was excited by the sexy way Susan's naked hips looked bent over her lap, and she definitely was aroused by the physical act of spanking those hips. Susan's tears and her pitiful pleas, as opposed to the earlier mock complaints and cries, caused her to stop immediately. Susan got to her feet, and, as before, stood, head down, hands on her bottom, waiting docilely for Jean to take the initiative. Jean embraced her, then lay her on the bed and began fondling and caressing her. Susan reacted almost immediately, demonstrating, again, that the spanking had excited her as much as Jean. With her fingers and tongue, Jean brought Susan to a very satisfactory orgasm, after which, Susan returned the favor. Jean then applied the anesthetizing lotion to, as she said, "Your pretty little red ass," making sure that her fingers probed all the available crevices and openings. This caused another, milder, orgasm, after which, the conversation about the trip could commence, followed by their movie. First things first!

The next Friday, the last one in May, was a total washout. Jean was one of those unfortunate women who was subject to excruciating menstrual cramps that permitted no activity but lying in bed, in a fetal position, with a heating pad. (Susan, on the other hand, had periods that came like clockwork, lasted three days with no physical discomfort, and was gone.) Under the circumstances, Susan just stayed home, and realized, more than ever, just how much she had come to rely on a little R and R on Fridays. Jim managed to console her, somewhat, by stopping work early and engaging in a more prolonged love-making session. The proverbial silver lining and all that!

However, if that Friday seemed dark, the next one was a catastrophe -- or, at least, it seemed so at the time.