Sex And Susan Adams Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only day time sexual activity of note (leaving out the daily fucking) took place on Thursday when Jean and Susan strolled through the woods to a delightful little glade beside the stream that fed the pool. It was a lovely little place with a flat grassy area surrounded by trees and rocks, near a small waterfall where the stream make splashing noises as it fell into a circular pool. They had been there several times before to talk and eat lunch, but this time, they spread a blanket, stripped naked, and had a full session of lesbian-type sex. For Susan, lying on her back in the open air with Jean between her legs using tongue and fingers, was an unbelievable experience. And, kneeling naked between Jean's legs, performing the same service, was almost as good. They were doing the same things they had done many times before, but, somehow,it was different, and renewing, doing them outdoors.