Sex and the Capital Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, are you a runner?"

"I'm not a competitive runner. I run for cardio exercise, about five miles, four or five times a week. You run?"

"Treadmill. I don't feel safe running by myself; too many crazies out there. Where do you run, Rock Creek Park?"

"Yeah, that's the best place. No traffic once you get in the park."

"Are you going running in the morning?" she asked.

"If it's not raining. We have a front coming through tonight. I'm not dedicated enough to get out in the rain." A hopeful look appeared on her face and she said, "Let me go with you."

"Sure."

"I don't think I can make five miles though, you may have to do some walking with me. Is that all right?"

He nodded. "I'll make that sacrifice. I go out early. I want to be out there by six. Is that too early for you?"

"No, I can make it by six."

If I'm real strong I can walk out of here now. He stood up and said, "Well, thanks for dinner and the cheesecake." Ohio State and Indiana are on TV. I can see the 2nd half if I leave now.

"You're quite welcome. Thanks again for putting my gym set together. I don't know what I would have done without you. You're an angel."

"I'll be knocking on your door about 6, be ready."

"I'll be ready," she said and then stood up, hugged him briefly and kissed him on the cheek.

12