Sex and the Capital Ch. 12

Story Info
A hot evening with the new neighbor.
1.7k words
4
10k
1
0

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Britney closed the door behind him and threw her arms around his neck, bringing his lips down to hers. She kissed him passionately, drawing his tongue into her mouth, making promises, teasing him as his hands moved to her waist, pulling her tightly against him.

After several minutes, she stepped back and held her arms out. "What do you think?"

She was a wearing a blue and white striped cotton corset with lace cups that were having difficulty covering up her protruding nipples. An inch of skin was showing between the bottom hem and the top of her low-rise skintight jeans. In a word, she was HOT!

He smiled at her, trying to find the right word. "You look, uh—luscious."

She stepped close to him. "Luscious, huh? Should I abandon dinner and just take you to the bedroom?"

He grinned at her.

"No. I want to look at your lips across the table, imagining how they're going to feel sucking on my pussy. Hmm, you make me so, so—juicy. Go sit down."

He stared at her, his mouth open, as she turned towards the kitchen. He couldn't believe what just happened. She went from spontaneous sex to using dinner as foreplay before she takes him into the bedroom to eat her. He exhaled and followed her into the kitchen.

The kitchen table was set for two. A pair of candles adorned the center of the table.

"Can I do anything?"

She stopped and looked at him, her mouth opened and her tongue touched her top lip. "I can think of several things I want you to do, but they'll have to wait, they're sexual."

He smiled at her. "Okay."

"Go sit down, we're almost ready."

In a few minutes, they were seated at the table eating their salads as the lasagna cooled on plates in front of them. Garlic bread was the only other item on the table.

"I figured if we both ate garlic bread no one would notice," she said, winking at him. "Besides, as hot as I am, I don't think I'd notice it anyway. Especially where your lips are going."

She didn't say anything as she finished her salad, just looked up at him occasionally, lewdness in her look.

"I like your top," he said.

"I do too," she said as she pulled the cups down over her swollen nipples, "except that it has a hard time containing my nipples. Look at these, do you think they're too long?"

He stared at them for several seconds before answering. His mind blank except for what she was forcing towards him. "They're magnificent. No one has breasts like you. They're mesmerizing. I want to come across this table right now and suck on them."

"Really?" she said as she stood up and moved around to him, stopping and then placing one nipple between his lips.

After a few minutes, she stepped back. "I think the lasagna is cool now."

He exhaled. I don't give a damn about the lasagna. His eyes sent her a

message of desperation, I want you now.

Still standing in front of him, she squeezed her thighs together. "Ohhhh, you've made me so wet! I'm soaking through these jeans."

He watched as she undid the button and then slowly pulled down the zipper before sliding them over her hips and inching them down her thighs before letting them fall to the floor and stepping out of them. She stood there in a matching G-string. "This thing is soaked too," she said as she pulled it down and kicked it aside with her foot.

She took his hand and placed it on her cunt. "Make me come!"

He inserted his middle finger in her cunt and felt the love juice running down onto his palm. I have to eat her. He slowly began to finger fuck her. She put up with it for about five seconds and then put her hand on his, forcing his finger to the front wall of her pussy. He smiled at her as he gently massaged that sensitive spot, watching her face change from serenity to heightened sensuality in seconds. A few more strokes and she came, her face contorted in ecstasy. He didn't stop, his fingertip continued to gently rub her as her orgasm continued. He watched in amazement, her contractions reverberating in his hand that cupped her pussy, his finger continuing to stimulate her. Ten seconds, twenty seconds, thirty seconds went by she continued to come.

He looked up at her; her eyes were open but oblivious to anything except what was happening deep in her womb, the expression on her face frozen in the throes of passion. Finally, her eyes focused on him for a second and she turned, forcing his finger from her as she collapsed on his lap.

He held her, listening to her rapid breathing, feeling her heart pound away against his chest, waiting patiently for her to regain her composure.

After a few minutes, she stood up and said, "C'mon, let's go to the bedroom."

"Lay on the bed," she said. Turning the pillow lengthwise, she patted the front center and said, "Put your head right here." He followed her instructions and she mounted him, placing her cunt over his mouth as she bent forward and held on to the headboard.

It was overwhelming, the amount of liquid that poured out of her, the aroma, the total intimacy of the position. He was content, willing to spend the evening in this position.

He felt her shift her position, bringing his tongue to the front wall, wanting him to tongue the G-spot. She shifted slightly and he found it. Seconds later, he felt the quaking resonate through his lips as the contractions began. He didn't stop, his tongue continued to lap at the point of maximum arousal, enjoying her reaction, he lost track of the time but it seemed to go on for several minutes.

She rolled off him and lay there on her side, her eyes closed, trying to regain her breath. He watched her, amazed at the pure sensuality of this young woman. He had never met anyone like her.

Her eyes opened and she smiled. "You're a fantastic lover. You've been here almost two years and we just met. Damn."

She moved onto her back and said. "Eat me again!"

In a flash, he was between her legs, his tongue at the bottom of her cunt. He began to run the tip of it teasingly along the smoothness of one of her inner lips.

She grabbed hold of his hair. "Uh-uh. Foreplay's over, get your tongue in me!"

He obeyed, his tongue caressed the front wall, settling on her G-spot until she began to tremble, then moving it to his target: her clit. He mouthed it, gently rubbing it with his lips and tongue, feeling her body respond to his actions. Pursing his lips, he pulled up until her clit popped out of his mouth, then moved his lips back down, closing over the shaft once again. Twice more and the contractions began.

He took her in his mouth again and sucked—hard. She screamed and sat up, her breasts pressed down on his head and arms held him in place, not letting him stop. Primal cries came from her lips as her hips pressed against him, her contractions vibrating through his body as he continued to suck.

He didn't know how long it went on, but her cries began to weaken and finally she released him and fell back on the bed.

She lay still after her breathing returned to normal.

"Are you all right?"

She reached down and grabbed his hard, throbbing cock. "I couldn't handle another orgasm like that. I'm wasted, I just have enough energy to finish you off."

Moving down, her head now level with his hips, she placed one hand on his far hip and pulled him onto his side. "Now, fuck me in the mouth!"

He moved his cock forward and felt momentary resistance as the head contacted her lips. They parted slightly and he forced himself in, her lips tightening on the shaft once the head was inside. Although she demanded that he fuck her, she controlled his movements with her hands. Keeping the head just inside her mouth when she wanted to use her tongue to bring him closer, controlling the depth when pushed his cock inside her, wanting to go deep.

As he neared, he felt her hand move between his legs and grasp his balls, caressing them, one finger moving up the crack of his ass, gently rubbing the length of it, stopping for a few seconds at the more sensitive areas. The eroticism was too much, three pleasure centers overwhelmed his senses and he froze for a split second, his body primed to pump hot cum into her.

He felt her lips race down the shaft of his cock as she consumed him, taking all of him inside her as the first shot of hot cum exploded against the back of her throat. Her hand fondled his balls as he continued to pump spurts of hot cum into her. As he expended himself, he felt her finger on his ass, gently tracing the outline causing an almost unbearable tingling pleasure in his cock.

He collapsed back on the bed, staring up at the ceiling. "My God!"

A few minutes later, she rolled up on her side and kissed him passionately on the mouth.

"I thought you were wasted," he said when she stopped kissing him.

She laughed. "You'd get more response from fucking your hand than you would from me right now, or tomorrow and probably the day after that." She moved and sat cross-legged on the bed. "Saturday's another story. You going to be here?"

He nodded.

She bent over and kissed him. "Ummm, you're my sexual soul mate, you know that?"

He grinned at her.

"I'm ruined. No one can make me come like you do." She laughed and placed her hand on his now limp dick. "You know, you're going to have to divorce your wife and marry me."

Before he could respond, she bent down, kissed him and said, "C'mon let's go warm up some lasagna in the microwave."

He followed her into the kitchen, shaking his head. This is not happening. This is not real. No one can be like her. This is déjà vu, Kathy all over again.