Sex and the Capital Ch. 16

Story Info
Their first marriage was not like this. The last chapter.
3.8k words
4.03
10.4k
2

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Minneapolis-St. Paul!" she said, as they sat down at the gate.

He smiled at her and said, "You put me in charge of the wedding and the honeymoon, now you have to live with it. Do you know who's playing this weekend?"

"No!" she said coyly. "You wouldn't do that to me."

"I guess you'll have to wait and see, won't you?"

She grinned at him. "The only way you'll be watching basketball this weekend is if they're playing in the Food Court at Mall of America."

He patted her on the leg. "I wondered how long it would take for you to realize that the Mall of America was there."

"You just scored one major point, keep playing."

"It should be a good weekend," he said.

"Oh, it will."

She stepped over to the window of their suite at the hotel and exclaimed, "There it is, the Mall of America!"

He stepped behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "We have an appointment at the Chapel of Love at two o'clock. That gives you about two hours to get ready. Do you think you can make it?"

She took his hands and brought them up her breasts. "Of course."

He squeezed. "Ah, we're close enough to the wedding for me to fondle the bride."

"No!" she exclaimed, pulling his hands down. "Actually seeing the Mall of America made me lose my head for a second. We're getting married in there?"

"Yes," he said as his hands dropped down to her hips and pulled them to him as he ground his half-hard cock into her ass.

She wiggled her butt into him. "Cool."

Lynne came out of the bathroom and stood before him. "Well, do I look like somebody you want to marry?"

The cream-colored jersey wrap dress with three-quarter sleeves looked stunning on her. The black piping accented her narrow waist and the moderate scoop neckline displayed just a hit of cleavage.

He stepped in front of her and took her hands. "You look beautiful!"

"Thank you, darling."

He moved to kiss her but she stepped back. "No! You'll mess up the lipstick. You have to wait until we say 'I do'."

He feigned a hurt look then broke out in a big smile. "After I say 'I do', I will 'do' you, right here, before dinner."

"Hmm, if I was a young girl that might happen. But I'm an older, wiser woman at THIS MALL. Let's weigh my options here." She held out her hands palm up. "In this hand we have the Mall of America and in the other we have a man I've made love to many times in the past. Which one will it be?"

She moved her hands up and down, uncertainly on her face.

He moved over and pushed 'his' hand down. "The older, wiser woman doesn't want her husband walking around the Mall of America with a hard dick."

She laughed. "You know, men don't understand women. You bring me up here to this shopping paradise and then try and keep me from shopping. Is this payback for no sex since Monday?"

He held his hands up in front of him and professed his innocence. "I never thought of it that way, but that makes sense, doesn't it?"

"Okay, you win," she said. "We'll come back her right after the ceremony."

He smiled broadly.

"Are you going to be satisfied consummating this marriage with a quickie?"

He thought for a second. "Aren't we getting a bit frivolous over a serious renewal of our vows?"

She nodded solemnly. "You're right."

"You want to come back her to change clothes, right?" he asked.

"Yes, I'd be much more comfortable in something else."

He grinned as he put his hand on her ass. "Consummation with a quickie right after the ceremony and then a serious rededication to each other later tonight."

She smiled as he continued to rub her ass. "Sounds like a deal to me."

* * *

"I, Bruce, take you, Lynne, to be my lawfully wedded wife, my constant friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence of God, and these witnesses. I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to remain faithful always, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live."

Lynne repeated the vow, taking Bruce to be her lawfully wedded husband. When it was over, he kissed her tenderly.

The ceremony was short and sweet. The minister, unaware of the circumstances, thought it was wonderful that they were standing before God, renewing their marriage vows, rededicating their lives to each other. If he noticed that their vows had been altered, the word 'faithful' appearing three times, he didn't let on.

* * *

They stood before the window, Lynne looking out, her husband standing behind her, his arms around her waist. He kissed her on the neck and whispered, "I meant every word in that vow. I promise you, I will always be faithful."

"I know that darling," she said. "Our 'second' marriage is going to be great."

He kissed her again and pulled her butt tight against him, his hard cock firmly pressed against her.

She placed her hands on the security bar that held the curtains in place and backed up a step, spreading her legs slightly. She wiggled her ass. "You know something?"

"What?"

"You didn't marry a virgin this time. Pull my dress up."

"Whoa!" he exclaimed once he had her dress up over her hips. "No panties!"

She giggled and bent over further. "I took them off when I was in the bathroom. This is how I want it."

He unbuckled his belt, undid his slacks and let them fall to the floor. His hard throbbing cock was soon free of his shorts, poking around, looking for entrance.

The head found the sweet spot and she pushed back, the head now inside her. His hands gripped her hips as she bent over even further, spreading her legs wider. "Ohhhh," she responded as he pushed fully inside her, her swollen, wet, warm lips tight against his shaft as he spread the walls of her pussy, burying himself.

"Hmmm, you seem massive in this position."

He stroked her several more times before answering. "I know, you are so tight."

She pushed back hard as he slammed into her again. "Yesss, this is the right position to start this marriage. Keep pushing into me hard, just like you did, you're hitting something deep in me."

Every deep stroke was now punctuated by a loud moan from her. He held her hips firmly and she braced her arms against the bar as he continued, his stokes faster now.

"Ohhhh," she cried out loudly as the contractions began. "Ohhhh-ohhhh-ohhhh" sounds came from deep inside her as he continued to pound her until he finally let out a loud yell and began pumping hot cum deep inside her.

She squeezed him hard each time she felt another shot.

After he finished expending himself, they both sat down heavily on the black leather sofa. "That was intense," he said.

"I know. I had one hell of an orgasm. I think you just set the standard for this marriage." She laughed lightly. "I hope you can keep it up."

He grinned at her. "The hard dick or the orgasms?"

She reached over and curled her fingers around his cock, stroking him gently. "Both."

He chuckled and asked, "You want something to drink?"

"Nope."

"I have reservations for dinner at six."

"Cancel them."

"Are we just going to stay here like this?"

"Nope."

"Are we going to the mall?"

She turned to him and smiled. "Of course. Isn't that the reason we're here?"

"Yeah, you're right. We came here to get married. We did that. The mall was the honeymoon part."

"That's right, the ceremony's over." She grinned devilishly, "My virginity's gone. Let's start the honeymoon."

* * *

He put down his calzone and laughed. "I don't believe this."

She looked at him, a question on her face. "What?"

"I had this all planned out. We had reservations for a romantic dinner with champagne. Afterwards we'd make love, initiating our new start, pledging fidelity, everything was going to be so, so romantic."

She smiled at him and giggled. "Calzones in the food court and consummating the marriage doggie style in front of the window at three in the afternoon. That's not romantic?"

"You know, somehow our roles are reversed here. You should be demanding the romantic dinner and tender lovemaking, not me."

She took another bite of her calzone. "Yeah, you're probably right. I don't know what it says about your new wife."

He thought for a moment. "Well, if she started watching sports on TV, I'd say I have the perfect wife."

She laughed. "This is going to be a great marriage."

They stayed in the mall until ten, literally shopping until they dropped. Had they waited it's doubtful the marriage would have been consummated that night.

* * *

She opened her eyes and glanced at the clock: 6:30. Feeling something sticking against her upper thigh, she moved her hand down and closed it around his very hard cock.

Turning over, she moved her body down, her mouth now at his crotch. Should I or shouldn't I?

She placed her lips just behind the head and swirled her tongue over it. He murmured some unintelligible sounds and gently pumped his cock in and out. I think he's dreaming.

Placing one hand on his balls, she fondled him causing a "Mmm" sound to come from within him. He stopped pumping, seemingly concentrating on her hand. She resumed sucking on his cock. The "Mmms" got a little louder.

He never makes that sound when he's awake. He's still dreaming.

She removed her hand from his balls and just held his dick in her mouth. He started pumping it in and out. She positioned herself so her lips would ride up over his head each stroke. The sounds got louder and more frequent.

This seems to be what he wants. I'll just stay here.

It didn't take much longer. Neither the rhythm nor the depth changed, but the sounds grew more hectic and then he was silent for a split second before she felt the first splash of cum against her tongue. The volume seemed much less than she felt last night. After a few seconds, his light snoring returned. She slid her lips off his softening dick and swallowed his cum. He just had a wet dream. He won't know it was me that made it happen. I can't wait to hear his explanation.

"Hey, sleepyhead, you decide to get up?"

He shook his head, trying to get rid of the cobwebs. "Yeah. What time is it?"

She smiled at him and took a sip of coffee. "It's after eight."

"I gotta go pee. Is there more coffee?"

When he returned she had poured him a cup of coffee and it was sitting on the coffee table. He picked it up and took a sip. "Yesterday must of worn me out, I can't remember the last time I slept that long."

She laughed at him. "You men just can't handle mall shopping."

He shrugged his shoulders and took another sip. "You might be right."

"You were making some strange noises when I got up around six-thirty. Were you having a dream or something?"

A slight smile crossed his features before he looked down. He looked a bit sheepish when he looked up and replied. "I was dreaming about making love to someone."

"Oh, really. I hope that someone was me."

He glanced down at his pajama pants. "To be honest, I don't know who it was, I couldn't see them."

"So you had a wet dream with an unknown woman?"

"Well, I thought I had a wet dream, but I didn't see anything on the sheet when I got up or on my pajamas."

"Uh. Do have these dreams often?"

"No, I never have wet dreams."

A worried look crossed her face. "We've been married for less than twenty-four hours and already I feel inadequate. You're having dreams about other women."

Now he looked guilty. "I-I can't explain it. I don't know what happened."

She burst out laughing. "I was the other women and my mouth is where you came."

A smile slowly crept across his face. "Is that right?"

"Yes, I took care of that morning hard-on while you were still asleep."

He just stared at her, a silly grin on his face.

"See, I told you, you didn't marry a virgin this time."

Breakfast arrived around eight-thirty and they leisurely ate, drank more coffee and read the newspaper.

He put the paper aside and asked, "Back to the mall today?"

"Of course. It opens at ten, we'll be there then."

He moaned loudly, "Oh no. Not another day of Bloomingdale's, Macy's and Nordstrom. I paid for my sins yesterday. Can we do something else today?"

Her smile was devious. "There's more to that mall than shopping, you know."

His eyebrows lifted. "You mean—we can do something else besides shop?"

"Let's see now. I'll be talking to my friends about the shopping here for months. What are your stories, let's see, I took my wife from behind, well, you probably won't be telling that one. Oh yes, you thought you were having a wet dream but it was really your wife taking care of you while you were asleep. I don't think you'll be telling that one either." She smiled brightly, "We'll do something today that you can talk about."

Lynne did go shopping but Bruce had the time of his life. First, it was the World War II vintage P51 Mustang Combat Flight Simulator followed by the Race Car Simulator at the NASCAR Speedway. After lunch, the two of them spent the rest of the afternoon at The Park riding the thrill rides together and visiting the Underwater Adventures Aquarium. They barely made it on time for their six o'clock dinner reservation at the Rainbow Café.

* * *

"Let's see what's in this wet bar," Bruce said once they got back to their hotel suite. "Hmm, it looks like about anything you could want. You want something, sweetheart?"

She was over by the king-size bed examining her purchases for the day, totally delighted with her choices. "Did you say something?"

He walked up behind his wife and put his arms around her waist. After kissing her on the neck he said, "Do you want a drink?"

"Yeah, make me—uh, is there any red wine in there?"

He went back to the bar and said, "Yeah, three bottles, what kind you want?"

"It doesn't matter, just pour me something."

He picked up a bottle of Criston Willamette Pinot Noir and looked at the label. "I got a bottle of Pinot Noir from Oregon, we'll try it."

She joined him at the bar a few minutes later and tasted the wine. "Hey, this is good stuff."

He took another sip of his. "Yeah, it is. Ah, I saw a bag from Victoria's Secret on the bed. I didn't see it when we were in the mall."

"Well, that's because it was hidden inside the Gap bag. It was supposed be a surprise, I didn't mean for you to see it there on the bed."

"I still don't know what's inside, can I look?"

"No!"

"I am going to see it, aren't I?"

She rubbed her hand over his lower face and smiled. "Go take a shower and shave, I don't want you roughing up my thighs."

After pulling the drapes closed and turning down the lights, he moved back to the bar and impatiently waited for whatever was going to come out of the bathroom. He picked up his wine glass as the door opened. Finally, she appeared—wearing the white terrycloth robe supplied by the hotel.

She stopped in front of him and kissed him. "I thought something white would be appropriate," she said as she untied the robe and pulled it off, tossing it aside.

He stared at her, wide-eyed and open-mouthed. She stood before him in a short white mesh side-tie robe covering a white satin shelf bra and a Brazilian lace G-string.

"You can touch the merchandise, if you like," she said her tone husky.

He stared at her for a long second, desire building quickly, his cock hard as a rock. "Turn around slowly," he commanded.

When she completed the slow sensual twirl he reached over and untied the gown. Running his finger along the scant material of the shelf bra, he said, "This is still considered a bra?"

"Uh huh," she murmured as his fingers went to her nipple, taking the swollen bud between them and caressing it lightly.

His hand moved down between her legs, cupping the few square inches of lace that covered her cunt. He moved his hand up and slid two fingers under the material. "A string is holding this on you."

"Not for long," she murmured as she put her hand on his, forcing a finger inside her pussy.

He pulled his finger out and slowly rubbed her clit, causing her to moan. "Turn around again."

He pulled the string from her butt crack and ran his wet finger slowly down the crack until her reached her cunt. He slowly finger fucked her for a few seconds and then took his finger out and retraced its path, slowly bringing it back up the crack of her ass.

He started to run his finger back down when she turned her head and said, softly, "We're been married for more than twenty-four hours and that tongue hasn't been in my pussy."

His finger drifted lower. "I know."

"Well, stop playing around and eat me!"

Seconds later she was on the edge of the bed, the G-string was on the floor and her thighs were over his shoulders. His hands on her hips as his thumbs opened her wide, exposing her wet, swollen inner lips. He pushed his tongue deep into her cunt and her hands went to back of his head, guiding him as he began to tongue-fuck her until she found the exact right position. Moaning, she released his head and layback on the bed; abandoning herself to the pleasure of his tongue. Seconds later, she had her first orgasm.

His thumbs moved up, opening the hood, baring her clit. His lips were warm as they closed around it and softly massaged the sensual bump designed for nothing but pleasure. She moaned softly as he continued the labial caress, enjoying the heightened sensation his lips created.

"OH," she uttered with an audible gasp as his lips closed firmly on her clit and began to suck. "OH, OH, OH, she stuttered as he continued to suck, his intentions clear, an earth-shaking orgasm. "NO, no, no, no," she cried but held his head firmly in place as stars exploded overhead and she felt herself falling into a deep chasm of unbridled ecstasy.

After what seemed like an eternity, she felt his head rise up and his lips kissed her clit gently. He moved her legs off of his shoulders and laid her on the bed, lying down next to her, his finger softly tracing a circle around one nipple.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Ummm."

"I'm going to get my wine. You want me to bring your glass?"

"Ummm."

"I'll take that as a 'yes'."

She was sitting up against the headboard when he returned with their glasses. He handed her a glass and sat down next to her.

Her hand went to his cock, still rock hard, and she stroked it lightly. "I can't believe what you just did to me. It can't get more intense than that."

"That can happen whenever you want it."

She squeezed his cock. "Whenever I want?"

"Right now? You want a repeat?"

She laughed lightly and stoked him several times. "No, I couldn't handle it right now, but I see something needs to be handled."

He squeezed his legs together and raised his hips slightly. "Yes, I think something does need handling. Are you up to it?"

In answer, she got to her knees and swung one leg over his thighs, positioning her cunt over his cock. "What do you want?"

He smiled at her. "You."

She took her hands and pulled her pussy open wide, then smiled and dropped, her weight carrying her down, burying him in one swift move.

"OH!" he said, startled.

She rode him up and down as his hands held her ass, riding up and down with her, occasionally controlling her, but mainly giving her free rein. He watched her face, she was in control and was getting close, each stroke was rubbing that sensitive spot deep inside her.

Her riding wild now, he watched as her eyes closed and she looked upward before letting out a loud yell and holding him deep inside her. He gave her a few seconds to recover and then pushed her backwards, falling with her, his dick still deeply embedded.

12