Sex and the Capital Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After stroking her a few times, as she lay on her back he stopped and grabbed her legs, moving them up to his shoulders. Positioned for maximum penetration, he shoved his cock hard inside her. Within seconds she was moaning again as he continued to pump away at her. His tempo increased in time with her moans, neither would last much longer.

She came first, a loud open-mouthed yell punctuated by him continuing to pound inside her until he too yelled out and pumped spurt after spurt of hot cum inside her.

The two of them lay next to each other, their hands entwined, their bodies sated.

"This is how I want us to be forever," he said. "We don't need anyone else. We pledged faithfulness to each other when we renewed our vows. I want it to be true this time, not just words. I'm sorry I was unfaithful, I swear it will never happen again."

She lay there not saying anything.

"Well?"

"What?"

He got up on one elbow and looked her in the eye. "I've forgiven you. Are you going to apologize?"

Her eyes got big and she stared at him for several seconds. "Oh God, you don't know how sorry I am, but, how—how did you know?"

"Some things you just can't learn from a book."

12