Sex & The City

Story Info
Porn star meets popstar sensation.
1.4k words
3.49
75.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I drove down the familiar streets of Orlando, blasting my stereo to the alternative station I was listening to i saw a greenish bluish Tahoe pull up next to me, I looked out and I saw that the driver was lowering the window, as we both saw each other we both also took off our sunglasses at the same time, I saw that it was the most gorgeous guy I had ever seen in my entire life. "nice car" I said as I sexily smiled and saw that the light had turned to green. I drove off fast in order to get ahead of him and I drove into his lane, I gave him the hint that I wanted him to follow me and so he did, I didn't know why I was doing this, I didn't even know this guy but I continued to do it. As we both got to my house I walked out and walked up to his classy 2001 Tahoe. He walked out of his car and greeted me with a simple hi and hand shake. "Well, I'm straight up, I wont lie to you, I think your gorgeous, that's why I had you follow me."

"Wow, well thanks, I mean when I saw you i thought I saw an angel."

"Good, that's what I wanted to hear." I said as I grabbed his hand and took him inside. "Nice place."

"Thanks, I try."

"So what do you do for a living?"

"I used to be a stripper, then I was in a few movies, just extras, for money, and now I'm working at Jive Records, I'm sent to search for 'new talent' its stupid but it pays great."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, what do you do?"

"I'm in a band."

"What one?"

"I'm in the Backstreet boys."

"Oh my God, what's a gorgeous guy like you doing in a band like that? you should be off being solo, giving the world the chance to love you and only you, not you and 4 other guys."

"Well, I mean, I love what I do, and I wouldn't give it up for anything."

"Not even me?" I purred in his ear. I felt a sudden shutter go through his body as I said that. "um, I, uh, em,"

"Shhhh don't answer that." I said as I kissed him. it was a long soft kiss. "I'm Ivonne"

"Oh um, I'm, uh"

"You don't gotta answer... I know who you are, I work on your label remember?"

"Oh, yeah" He stuttered as I got up, wiggled my finger, motioning for him to follow me, and led him upstairs. He sat on my bed and I took off my jacket and shirt, exposing my lacy black bra. I laid him on my bed and kissed him. I took off his shirt and his pants, leaving him in his boxers. I kissed his belly button and kissed the straight line of hair leading to his hard cock. I then removed his boxers and started teasing him, I kissed between his legs and played with the skin behind his balls. I heard him moan a bit so I started kissing the tip of his head. "You like that?"

"Don't stop." He said as I then slowly sucked on his dick. I slowly went faster and faster and then I slowed down. I felt him get close to cumming so I sped up again, "Oh shit, keep going your so good." I heard him say as I slightly laughed. I felt his load fill up my mouth, he looked at me, amazed at how I just swallowed his cum, and laughed. "Its my turn now." He said as he got on me and took all my clothes off. "God you have a beautiful body." He said as he admired my breasts. He started nibbling my nipples and cupping my tits in his hands. He then moved down to my pussy and traced the line of my lips with his finger a few times before he targeted the opening of my pussy hole and inserted 3 fingers. I moaned loudly as he finger fucked me with one hand and with his other hand played with my clit. I could feel myself almost dripping from how wet I was.

"Oh my God, oh AJ your so good, uhhhhhh, don't stop baby, keep going, keep fucking me with your fingers, keep stroking my clit, keep on going until I'm orgasming so much I cant move, keep on going, I also want to feel your dick in my pussy, I want it all, ride me, eat me, ohhhhhhhhhhh! shit I'm gunna cum soon." I yelled as he smiled and sucked on my clit, flicked it with his tongue, and then nibbled on it, I felt my body start to shake, so AJ went harder, faster, he flicked my clit harder and faster. I yelled over and over as he licked my pussy, he moved his mouth to my opening and fucked me with his tongue, he slurped all my juices in him mouth and before I stopped my orgasm he stuck his dick in my pussy and pumped his dick in me over and over, our bodes were jumping off the bed so hard and fast I thought my bed was going to collapse.

"Oh shit ahhhhhhhh!! this feels so good, don't stop oh fuck, uhhhhhh shit I'm cumming so much AJ fuck me, FUCK ME AS HARD AS YOU CAN!" I yelled as he did as told. he wrapped my legs around his waist and picked me up off the bed and told me to hump his dick. I did as he said and he walked to the wall rammed me on there, he then kept pumping his dick in my pussy, over and over, until I laid him on the floor and started riding him. "Ivonne, I'm going to cum!"

"cum all you want, i want your cum all in my pussy, I want it in me, I'm going to cum also!" I yelled as I kept riding him. "Not even my girlfriend is this good!"

"Fuck your girlfriend, I'm taking her place, that bitch cant do you as well as I can."

"No she cant, your great."

"Yes I am." I said as he got up and fucked me on the wall again, I felt his balls hitting my thighs, and the back of my pussy lips. I didn't want him to pull out so while I had my legs wrapped around him I pumped his dick in my pussy and I had him go and get the big bag out of my dresser. "Honey lay on the bed." I whispered as I got off of him and opened the bag. I got out four hand cuffs and cuffed AJ on to the bed. I then got out a small red bottle called 'love potion' and rubbed it on AJ's dick, I pumped my hand up and down his shaft and then I licked it all off. I heard him squirm and whimper at this so I did it more and more. I laid on his body and positioned my pussy right under his face and bobbed my mouth up and down his cock.

He then began to lick my pussy while I sucked his cock. I then got off of him and just stroked my hands on his chest and around his pelvic area, just the excitement of all this made him cum again. I made him beg for me to undo his cuffs. When I did I told him to follow me. I took him into one of the biggest rooms in my house and when we walked in he saw 4 different body harnesses hanging from my ceiling and he just smiled at me. I got into one of them and told him how to get into it and we fucked our brains out as we bounced around the room, I could have bet everything I have that I thought that the ceiling was going to fall down on us. As he came in me again we just kinda hung there, and as soon as his dick softened he pulled out.

"God I gotta fine me strippers more often!" He said as I laughed. we went and took a shower together and we dressed each other then he asked to use my phone. "Sure go ahead." I said as he picked it up and dialed a number, he paused and as soon as he heard the other person pick up he began talking, "Sarah, Look, I don't think its going to work out between us, your not the type of girl I'm looking for..."

He started as I smiled and resumed what we had begun earlier...