Sex and the Five Senses

Story Info
Another dirty weekend away in our campervan.
3.3k words
4.24
37.1k
10
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sparktj
sparktj
445 Followers

Last weekend my wife Jane and I went away in our motorhome, down to the south coast of England for a much needed short break. Readers of my other stories will know that we are an ordinary middle class couple in our mid-50's, who still enjoy an active sex-life. Since her menopause Jane has come to enjoy sex a lot more and is more uninhibited than she's ever been in the 30 years we've been together.

I am very highly sexed and since turning 50 I've experimented a lot and confess to playing around with other women, couples and men. Going behind my wife's back is not something I'm proud of and please don't judge me. In a perfect world we'd have gone on the same journey together but life isn't like that. I've learned a lot and at least I won't get to an old and infirm state and wished I'd tried a few things when I had the opportunity. I'm quite a bad boy and have several weaknesses, among them older women in their 60's & 70's, couples (for MMF play) and cock - I stopped being bi-curious a few years ago and haven't looked back.

But back to Jane and I, which is the point of this (true) story. We hadn't been away in our van for a couple of months and once we'd confirmed that the weather forecast was good we couldn't wait to escape and find a quiet campsite. We'd been busy and hosting some relatives at home so the opportunities for sex had been virtually non-existent over the previous two weeks. Nothing was said between us but I think we each knew we were both horny as fuck and eager to use the van as our love-next for a couple of days.

I selected a part of the coast we'd not explored before and found a small quiet campsite within walking distance of the beach and its gentile little seaside town. We arrived late on the Friday afternoon, set ourselves up and after a walk down to the seafront we came back and got comfy with drinks, a meal and a film. It's a lovely motorhome, has everything we need to make life comfortable in the great outdoors and we love the freedom it gives us.

After supper we made up the bed, showered and cuddled up under the duvet to watch the movie. The sea air, together with the food and drink, combined to send us both off to sleep before the movie ended, thus ending a night of passion before it had even started. Thankfully we're both morning people when it comes to sex so it wasn't a hardship to miss out on night-time sex. It meant that on Saturday morning we were both extremely horny. I woke first with a solid erection, and found Jane snuggled up to me with her face pressed into my chest. I pressed my cock against her soft belly and gently stroked the curvy underside of her left breast to bring her awake slowly. She soon stirred, realized my intentions and groaned in pleasure as I went to work on her nipple. She slipped her leg over me and positioned herself so my upstanding cock was pressed against her pussy.

She was wet within a minute, sopping wet in fact, and I could smell her arousal. She whispered to me that she wanted filling without any more foreplay and rolled onto her back so I could mount her. We love missionary fucking and I slid effortlessly into her wet warmth. What surprised me was that after only a few minutes of deep, gratifying penetration she climaxed and gushed all over my cock. I'd never had her climax messily so quickly and realized just how aroused she must be. She made a rapid recovery, grinding herself onto my cock but then gave me a second surprise by pushing me away so I pulled out of her. Without any hesitation she turned over onto her tummy and raised her hips, spread her knees and told me in no uncertain terms to fill her again.

Her pussy looked gorgeous, so wet and messy, and already gaping even though we'd been fucking for only a few minutes. God what a turn-on, she rarely opts for doggy fucking so when she does I know she's in the mood for a thorough seeing-to. I felt Jane groan into her pillow as I slid my cock between her swollen folds. She raised her head and cried out with pleasure as I eased oh so slowly into her cunt. There's a saying that "things come in 3's" and she gave me my third delight of the morning by pulling up the window blind in front of her so she could see out. Oooh fuck, that turned me on even more and I signaled my approval by giving her some deep, hard, body-slapping strokes.

She gets so turned on when having sex in the van and enjoys the fact that we can see out from within, through the one-way privacy glass. Although she's a private person it was clear she was loving being on all fours, looking out the window while I reamed her cunt from behind. We were on a quiet campsite, with few other people there this early in the season, but it was a massive turn-on to be fucking noisily at 7am on a Saturday while several early risers were walking their dogs around the campsite. I teased her that our form of doggy exercise was much more fun! She told me I was a dirty sod but was clearly very turned-on as she was even wetter than usual and groaned loudly as I varied the pace of our fuck.

As she was evidently so very horny, I took the decision to gently hold onto her short hair grey hair while pounding her hard. Being a bit submissive like that is not the sort of thing that would usually turn her on but when she's really turned she's more receptive to new things in bed. Thankfully I'd judged it right and she groaned more loudly with pleasure, instructed me to fuck her hard and squeezed my cock with her pussy, which she's really good at. I gently brought her head back with one hand and held her shoulder with the other hand, then went for it deep and hard.

She was leaking all over my balls, her pussy squelching and the small space of the van was soon reeking of sex. I looked down at my cock sliding slickly in and out of her and groaned at the sight of the white ring of cream around the root of my cock. Fuck, how I love all those senses. My mind inevitably wanders at times like that and I can't help but wonder what her teacher colleagues would think if they knew how much she's come to enjoy noisy, messy sex with her dirty hubby. We're such a respectable grey couple in public and I find the contrast a big turn-on.

Jane has come a long way sexually since the children left home a few years ago but has her limits and one of her dislikes is any form of anal play. However I couldn't resist pulling out and wiping my helmet back and forth over her gorgeous little anus, making it wet by dribbling onto it and enjoying seeing it twitch. She's got such a neat little pucker and I still hope that one day she'll be happy to take a finger in her rectum while I'm fucking her cunt. It's something I love doing with some of the dirty old women I play with, feeling my cock through their membranes with a finger up their ass.

Jane complained that I was messing about and told me to get back inside her and fuck her really deeply. I rewarded myself with the sight of her labia stretched around my helmet as I pushed back into her liquid warmth again. I let go of her hair and used her bunched up nightie as a harness around her middle, balling it up in my hands so I could hold her steady and give her a good hard fucking. She looked gorgeous, everything on view as she spread her bum so I could see my cock almost turning her pussy inside out on each outstroke. She has a lovely bottom, big enough to wobble and provide a lovely cushion for my tummy and hips while I'm fucking her doggy style, but not too big to obscure the sight of her cunt stretched around my cock.

She was wired for sex and we were starting to get noisy, with the sounds of body-slapping and pussy-squelching filling the van. And our dirty talking, fuck I love how she's come to enjoy that. Her verbal encouragement made it obvious that she loved hearing me tell her what a superb fuck she is. I continued the teasing and told her how I loved the sound of the slap of my tummy against her lovely full bottom and the sight of her ass wobbling in time to my thrusts. She responded by sobbing that she could feel my balls bouncing against her clit and how stretched she felt inside. She also groaned and told me she was glad we hadn't brought the bikes with us, as she wouldn't be able to sit on the saddle after being used so hard. I get so turned-on when she talks like that as she's such a respectable 56yo otherwise.

I'm quite thick and I think she quite likes the fact that she can't get the fingers of one hand right around the base of my cock. I'm the only man she's had so she sadly has nothing to compare me with, but other more experienced women have confirmed that I am more girthy than average. Jane spurred me on by telling me she felt even fuller than usual and that she was going to cum. I told her that the feeling of fullness was because we were fucking doggy style, something we don't often do. She's always said she finds it uncomfortable and prefers face-to-face positions, but I find now that when she's hyper-horny she really loves it ... but interestingly only when we're in the van and she's facing the window. She clearly has a slight exhibitionist streak, but she's safe in the knowledge that we can't be seen through the privacy glass.

I told her she looked gorgeous on all fours, her tits dangling and her bum on display, and that she felt so different inside. That triggered her climax and she came really loudly, begging me to pound her. Holy fuck what a slut she's become. This was animalistic sex, so intense and raw, and I could feel the sap rising rapidly. I shouted out that I was about to cum and she urged me to explode deep inside her. I pulled her body onto me as hard as I could and gave her some really deep strokes, splattering her cervix with cum. Holding her hair was a huge turn-on for me, as was using her nightie as a body harness. We didn't talk about it before or after, but it's something that I enjoy in porn and with other women I play with. I love seeing and feeling a woman respond positively to being used hard. It certainly added to the intensity of our fucking on Saturday morning and as soon as we'd both climaxed we curled up under the duvet and fell asleep exhausted.

I don't how long we slept but on waking again I was fully hard and still really horny. I started fondling her breasts and as she came around slowly she pushed her bum back into my tummy and groaned as she felt my erection. She's got lovely tits, they've hardly changed in the 30 years I've known her and I could feel her nipples hardening as I stroked her. I moved my hand down her body to her pussy and felt the mess of our earlier fuck. I love that sensation and often fantasise that it's another man's cum I can feel inside her. I know it's bad but I can't help myself.

Jane was gradually stirring, all warm and loved up, and offered her mouth to mine for some deep snogging. She murmured that she felt all messy and asked quietly if I'd like to clean her up. I kissed her and told her I wanted to make more mess inside her first and encouraged her onto her back. She groaned with pleasure and the look on her face made it obvious she was up for more. I can tell when she's ready for a good fucking; her cheeks are flushed, her eyes are even bigger and brighter, she gently bites her lower lip and she starts to breathe more obviously. All of those indicators are an instant turn-on for me, knowing my woman is in need of cock.

She spread her legs wide and whispered that she wanted me to enter her slowly and fully, without stopping or pulling back, until I was balls deep and she could feel completely stretched round the thick root of my cock. I get so hard when she tells me very specifically what she wants from me. As I bottomed out and pressed up against her cervix, her eyes rolled back and she brought her knees up towards her chest and raised her feet upwards. That position turns me on hugely and we settled into a slow, intimate steady rhythm. She looked up at me and told me she wanted another helping of cum inside her so that I'd have more to clean up. She knows I love eating cream pie and she absolutely adores being eaten. It always results in a huge orgasm that wipes her out, so she was eager for me to have my climax while she was still coherent.

However I wanted one more position change, and told her I needed to pull her to the edge of the bed so I could stand up and give my knees a rest. I pulled out, much to her frustration, held her hips and dragged her across the bed until her bum was perched on the edge of the mattress. I stood and pushed her knees back to open up her, then slid my cock back inside her. We both love this position; it enables deep penetration, it's comfortable for me because I don't have to support myself and I have both hands free to play with her nipples and clit. I also made sure her feet were pointing up so I could suck on her toes, which she adores.

Like many men, I get aroused by the visual aspect, seeing her so wide open and my cock reaming in and out of her swollen vagina. I deliberately accentuated things by repeatedly withdrawing completely so she could feel my cock-head re-entering her battered cunt. I held her labia apart with one hand and used my other hand to play with her clit. The look on her face, as well as her gasps and whimpers, confirmed she was loving it, the slut.

I told Jane her pussy was so gooey and syrupy with my previous load inside her that I wouldn't last much longer. I was so aroused by the feel of her well-used cunt and couldn't avoid fantasising that I was re-claiming and re-scenting her after she'd been fucked and inseminated heavily by someone else. She too made sure I didn't go on too long, by squeezing my cock on the outstrokes. She has perfected it in recent years and knows just how to maximise my pleasure by tightening her muscles around my frenulum. It feels like I'm being milked by her cunt and soon brings on my climax.

She begged me to put my hands under her bottom and pull her onto me as I entered her really deeply for the final few strokes. It's something she adores, making our joining together even closer, and she orgasmed again as I gave her another deep hard pounding. Hearing her cries and feeling her body tense with her climax triggered my own and I shot another load inside her vagina. Fuck, what a mess she was in.

While she was still recovering I pulled out, held her legs up in the same position and knelt on the floor so I could go down on her pussy. I savored the sight and smell of her heavily used cunt, all gaping, swollen and ready for eating, then I dived in and enjoyed the warm, leaking gash between her wide open thighs. She encouraged me to put my tongue as far as possible inside her so she could squeeze it, knowing full well that it would force my seed out of her and into my mouth. I love the taste of cum and lapped greedily at her open cunt, cleaning her as thoroughly as possible.

Sometimes she's able to take a couple of fingers to scoop out more cum from deep within, but this time she told me to lick her out and nibble her clit with my lips. Sometimes she can take this sort of treatment for ages while I edge her closer to the huge climax, but this time she wanted a rapid release and urged me to send her to heaven quickly. She was frantically raising her hips off the bed, pushing her vagina into my face and desperately wanting to cum so I rasped my tongue roughly across her clit and reached up to squeeze her nipples. Fuck, that did it and I was rewarded with her screaming out her orgasm before pushing me off her so she could curl up into a ball, her whole body twitching and shivering. I pulled the duvet over us and spooned with her while she slept again.

When we did eventually surface she insisted on opening the windows and airing the van to get rid of the smell of sex. We showered and breakfasted and didn't do anything very energetic all day. Both of us were quite shagged out, literally. In the evening she asked me to paint her toenails, which she knows turns me on and she let me choose the colour too. I opted for a dark purple colour, which I love on her. She's got gorgeous feet, quite narrow and dainty, and now the summer is almost here she'll have them painted all the time in various shades of my choosing.

The following morning we were almost as active on waking, not quite so energetic, but managed to pace ourselves more. I wanted to enjoy her feet and she happily let me get her into positions that enabled me to nibble and play with her toes while fucking her. The biggest surprise was her agreeing that I could cum all over her painted toes, something we've never done but I think she was as turned on by the sight of her cum splattered feet as I was. It was the perfect way to welcome the onset of summer.

As we lay snuggled up together afterwards Jane told me how much she loved the way all our senses had been assaulted by our sex sessions in the campervan. To my delight she listed her favorite sensations as being: sound - hearing our bodies slapping together; taste - knowing how much I love eating my cum from her cunt; touch - her feeling stretched by my girth; smell - the way the van reeked of sex; and sight - seeing my cum all over her painted toes. Hearing her describe our lovemaking in those terms made me realize just how much she enjoys sex in all its delightful facets, and also how happy she is to talk about it in the warm afterglow.

sparktj
sparktj
445 Followers