Sex and The Great Outdoors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there, relaxing, listening to his heart beat, taking in the smell of his very essence, thinking what a awesome day this has been. But it is not over, I reach for the bottle of wine, and with the little that is left, I take a small mouthful, hold it and taking his soft, succulent cock in my mouth, I rinse it with the wine. Swishing my tongue and the wine around, it is cleaned, I swallow. Wine and combined cum, sweet nectar of the gods. Now that he is cleaned I get up and take the short walk to the falls, washing myself, the icy water is so rejuvenating and invigorating. God I have never felt quite so good.

Knowing it is almost time to start back, I leave the falls. Master is stirring, as I kneel and give him a very deep, sweet tasting kiss, he grabs me, pulls me down close as we finish our kiss clutching each other in a embrace of utter fulfilment. Getting up, we both get dressed, load our stuff on the quad and get ready to leave. This time he's driving and I get to sit back and enjoy.

I am really an insatiable bitch. Still feeling the glow of our fucking session, I start to kiss his neck, nibble his ear lobe, moving my hands up his shirt and over his nipples. He lets a sigh escape his lips, with one hand teasing his nipple, I let my other one wander down between his legs. Cupping his balls I lightly give them a squeeze and rub. I can feel his cock growing, I slid my hand into his shorts, cupping his cock in my fist, I start to move it up, down, around. Rubbing my thumb on its head. His ahhh's of pleasure are turning into moans of anticipation. I whisper in his ears, "Master I need all my holes filled, my stomach is growling with hunger for you." "You have fed my ass and cunt but not my gut." "My stomach graves substance, nourishment," as I squeeze my hand tighter around his now throbbing, pulsating dick. Up the road he turns down into a small, but grassy, parking area. As he gets off he says, "OK bitch satisfy your appetite."

As he places his arms slightly behind on the seat, his groin is sticking out slightly. As I get o n my knees, I release his tally whacker. Gripping one hand on his butt and let the other one play with ying and yang, I slowly ease my lips over his very abundant manhood. Apply tongue pressure as I slide my mouth up and down his shaft, taking him in and out, up and down. When I get to the head I insert the tip of my tongue in his opening, plundering it in and out. I start to suck it back in, slowly taking it deeper, sucking harder, taking it further back each time. God he tastes so good. As I continue to savour this sausage, I feel the juice dripping from my cunt.

He stands up straight and places his hand behind my head. Ramming it into his groin I feel his cock hit the back of my throat. Gagging and chocking, it closes around his cock, he is panting and thrusting harder and harder, getting his cock just down into my throat. One then two dynamite hits of his pelvis sends the head of his cock down my throat. Juice is ejecting out of my cunt as his nectar goes shooting down my throat, feeding my hunger. I feel it running down into my stomach, as I swallow, closing even harder on his shaft. With a hard thrust of his cock his moans of pleasure escape his lips, as he pulls back slightly. I suck and suck, milking the last of his essences and swallow, he is now drained and completely empty, while I am deliciously full.

Standing up, I put his shorts in place. Sticking my hands down my shorts, I insert two fingers into my cunt, letting them get covered in my juice. Removing them I gently trace his lips with my nectar, he then slowly takes them into his mouth and removes the juice. As I take them out, he puts a hand on my neck and draws me to his lips. With our tongues entwined we savour our combined nectar in a deep and passionate kiss.

It's time to head home. We mount the machine, both lost in our own dreamy thoughts of this magical day of sex in the enchanting outdoors.

Angelbitchss

Thanks to JF for the editing and to my very special friend who encouraged me to write, Master.

12