Sex and the Naked Swordswoman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lifted the sword high above my head, the handle in one hand and the blade in the other. I twirled around and looked her straight in the eyes. Then I slowly advanced towards her, stepped up onto the beam and eased my nipples slowly towards her open mouth. With one just an inch away from her lips, her tongue shot out and started licking the honey. It was such a fantastic feeling that I plunged my nipple right into her eager mouth with a gasp. Kath sucked and licked me as never before with little murmurings of pleasure. I did the same with my other nipple until there was no vestige of honey left and I could feel the juice running down my thighs.

I quickly stepped round to the side of the machine and spun the frame slowly over until it was almost parallel with the floor with Kath spread open and lying on her back. I twirled the wheel that controlled the position of footplates and moved them wider apart until her feet touched the sides of the frame.

I continued my sword dance twisting and flinging the sword in circles above my head as the music increased in volume. A few short steps took me around to the other side of the frame above Kath’s head. I stood with the sword high above my head and my tummy brushing her hair. Then, keeping my arms at full stretch I lowered the blade down below her ribs. As it rested right across her body, I slowly drew it upwards until it reached her breasts. I followed their contour and, with the blade flicked her nipples several times drawing gasps as she moved her head from side to side in sexual pleasure.

I almost ran around the frame to Kath’s wide open legs. I lifted the sword high above my head and brought it down in a chopping movement stopping just above her open vagina which was shining with milky juice. Slowly I inserted the blade inside her. When I’d penetrated to about three inches, I turned the blade sideways, then upright again, then sideways opening and closing her vagina lips. By the arching of her back I knew she was near to an orgasm, so I pentrated further and further, then twirled the blade in small circles as I alternately plunged and withdrew it. Her taut leg muscles and clenched toes told me how much she was enjoying the sensation. Then suddenly with several twists of her head and a loud scream Kath reached orgasm. I saw the blade of the sword shining as her juice ran freely down it. Between gasps she kept muttering “Oh Mel! Oh Mel!”

She was still panting and her lovely chest rising and falling as I turned the frame upright once more. I took my sword and faced her again. The handle of the sword had an extension of several inches each side designed to protect the hand, but on this occasion, I had a different use for it. I stood looking straight at Kath, then lowered the blade point onto the floor. I spread my thighs and inserted one handle extension inside my slippery vagina. I closed my legs and held it there. Then I deliberately started gyrating my naked body to and fro with my hands above my head.

It had the effect I had hoped for. Kath looked as though she was struggling to escape, her mouth was open and her tongue licked her lips. “Oh Mel! Take me! Take me! I want your sword!” I rushed forward onto the beam in front of her and inserted the other part of the handle extension in her vagina. With the warm, hard steel inside us we both pushed and gyrated our naked sweating bodies together as the cymbals clashed, the music growing faster and louder. The crescendo matched ours. I knew we were both about to come. I grasped Kath’s breasts in my hands and forced my open mouth on hers. That did it! We both exploded together with muffled cries of sexual ecstasy. The sword was doubly baptised.

For a short while we clung together panting and murmuring before I took the sword handle out from between our legs. I looked Kath in the eyes as I held her close to me. She had a faint smile playing around her lips. “Oh, Mel! That was really something else. It really, really was.”

She seemed to sag and I think it was only the frame that kept her up. Her eyes were closed and she had a seraphic smile on her face. I slipped my arms around her as I kissed her eyes and then her lips. “I think we both enjoyed that didn’t we?” I said.

I released Kath from her bondage and we just stood there looking at our shining bodies. We smiled at each other.

“You know what we both need now,” I said.

“A shower!” yelled Kath.

And with that we both ran naked up the passageway. We walked through the hall and into the bathroom where my paintings were hanging.

After some mutual soaping and washing and lots of wet embraces, we dried each other lovingly.

“It’s a beautiful warm, sunny day,” said Kath. “Let’s go and lie on the lawn just as we are.”

“Great idea!” I replied. And with our arms around each other we walked out into the sun-drenched garden.

We stretched out, side by side, on the grass under the light shade of a silver birch tree. I loved the feel of the warm summer air on my naked body.

Kath took my hand in hers and squeezed it. She spoke quietly. “I want you to know, darling, that I really appreciated what you did for me today. You are my favourite swordswoman, and I loved your dance.”

“Oh, it was a two-way street Kath,” I replied. “I enjoyed it too.”

In reply she just squeezed my hand again.

We lay basking in the sun for several minutes. Then I felt Kath moving as she started to giggle. She ended with a loud laugh, turned onto her elbow and looked straight into my eyes. “Mel... I’ve just remembered something.”

“What’s that?”

“The word “vagina” comes from a Latin word meaning “sheath”. We both laughed together.

“Any time you want to use me as your sheath, just phone. I’ll get stripped and have the sword waiting.”

EPILOGUE

Four days later I received a small parcel in the post. I opened it and took out a most attractive jewelry box. Inside I found a pair of gold earrings, and hanging from each ring was a long golden sword.

There was also a small envelope. I opened it and took out a card. In Kath’s neat handwriting were the words: “To the world’s greatest swordswoman. A token of appreciation from your devoted sheath - Kath.”

I smiled contentedly. Do you ever get that warm “mission accomplished!” feeling? I had it right then.

12