Sex and the Office Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Can I be a substitute?'

'No, thanks. Besides, you have Penelope to look after.'

Tony turned down the top of her sheet to plant a kiss on her pale breasts with pale nipples. Their shape was more droopy than he would have imagined. So much for uplifts bra's. His hand slipped under the side of the sheets, fingers fluttering over her soft pubic curls, brushing across the top of her clitoral hood. The second finger managed to slip between the slick lips before she brushed his hand away, still eyeing his cock.

She smiled thinly at him as she pulled back the bed-clothes. 'Dirty bugger!'

'You're such a peach.'

'And I'm ripe, I know. But I've had two sleeping pills. So don't make too much noise, will you?'

Tony slipped in between the sheets of Penny's bed to be waiting for her when she returned. Without batting an eyelid, she shrugged off her dressing gown. Well, kimono really, with a flamboyant dragon embroidered down the back. Her nightie was a sheer silk edged with fine pink lace. Before she slid between the sheets, Tony could detect the patch of auburn pubic hair and the two dark nipples thrusting against the thin fabric. He passed her a glass and they sat side by side in the narrow bed, sipping the wine, chatting softly.

'This is awfully civilized.' Penny commented. 'Almost man and wife.'

'You look ravishing, Penelope. I've been admiring you all evening. Stunning. I can't get over how lucky I am.'

'Thank you, young man. And what about Mary?'

'Also stunning. But in a different way. Guys were looking at me with envy. Two gorgeous women on my arms! Wow! In an ideal world, I'd make love to you both.'

'Gosh! A menage a trois! What a thrill. Let's do it!' But she didn't really mean it.

'Ah, Mary's taken two sleeping pills, so we'll just have to make do with each other.'

Having taken her glass, placing it with his own on the side table, Tony took Penny in his arms and kissed her long and tenderly. She responded with little sighs. Tony's right hand roamed across the nightie, lightly stroking her left breast.

'I haven't much in that department, darling. Sorry!'

'But the quality is great.'

They spoke in soft tones, lips brushing against each other. Tony drew up the hem of her nightie slowly. She arched her back until her breasts were bared. Her dark nipples were fully erect. Straining. He could not remember having seen anything so impressive. The breasts may have been small, but the nipples were like organ stops. Hazel nuts, more like. He bent to take one in his mouth. His free hand stroked her flat belly, gradually pushing back the covers until the fleece of auburn curls came into view. Superb! Penny had closed eyes, a slight smile in the corners of her mouth, whimpering softly.

Exploring fingers traced a path through the curls. The other hand stroked the soft flesh of her inner thighs, the nerves fluttering beneath his finger pads. Being in no particular hurry, Tony concentrated on enjoying the feel of Penny's flesh, stroking her thighs and buttocks, while kissing her face, her neck, her ears and her nipples, whilst Penny purred and murmured with delight. It was several minutes before Tony's hand cupped the warm vulva, feeling the flaps of her vulva, like flowering petals. He hugged it.

'I'm sorry, darling,' she whispered. 'But I'd prefer the light out. Apart from affecting Mary, I have never made love except in the dark. I hope you don't mind.'

Tony was disappointed. He wanted to explore the treasures of her body with his eyes.

'If that's what you want.'

'One moment, though. Just allow me one look at that monster you're about to insert into me, darling.'

Penelope lifted the sheet to peer down at Tony's proud, rampant penis, stretched to the limit, eager to perform. Her eyes widened.

Mary in the adjacent bed couldn't resist opening one eyelid un-noticed by the others. Mm, she thought. Nice! Not too big though, what on earth is Penny going on about?

'My God! That'll hurt!' Penny lied in a whisper in his ear.

'Don't be silly,' he murmured back. 'You're having me on. That's not big.'

'No, I'm not! James is not all that big down there, you know.'

'And the others?'

'Don't be impertinent, darling. The only other visitor my vagina knows is the handle of my hair brush. My cunt enjoys that.' She laughed lightly.

Tony chuckled softly. He liked to hear her say crude words with her perfect pronunciation. 'Do you masturbate often?'

'Hmmmm. Fairly. Do you?'

'Hmmmm. Fairly.' They tittered together. Penny gazed at the cock she had so often fantasized about trecently. Yes! It was as she had imagined. Upright, strong and firm. She took it in her hand, feeling the thickness.

'Come on darling, I'll get you panting for it,' Tony whispered in her ear. 'This night is for you. A soaking cunt can take anything within reason. Yours included.'

'I hope so. I do hope so.' Penny sighed, a little dramatically.

With the lights out, Tony used all his skills in arousing Penelope to the peak of desire. He kissed her all over again. Neck, shoulders, breasts, belly. Only when he tried to get his head between her legs to kiss her vulva, did she complain.

'No, darling. Please! Not that. Anything else, okay. But not that.'

Tony was rather disappointed, wanting to taste her juices and tongue her clit, but concentrated on caressing her body instead. He rubbed his penis on her nipples and in her ears. He squeezed her breasts, suckled her nipples; he stroked her thighs and fondled her wet vulva. With delicate fingers, he explored the lips and the clitoris. He finger fucked her and teased her with the blunt end of his cock, nudging at the opening. All the time, he whispered love words at her, spoke of her beauty and his love for every square inch of her body. He flattered her manners, her voice, her nipples, her soft vulva, her silky fleece.

Penelope was delirious with rapture. She lapped up all the flattery. At last she was able to grope those globes of flesh; his delightful bottom. She had lost no time in grappling with them, clawing at them, stroking them. Her fingers of one hand dug deep into the pliant flesh, marking the skin, whilst he other toyed with the cock. The buttocks were magnificent. Not too big. They didn't sag at all. They were perfection.

Her whole body was alive with trickling sensations. Her skin tingled. Her groin lurched and twitched within. The feeling of excitement grew stronger in her. Her muscles tensed and tightened, like a coiled spring. Tony was on top of her now. His cock poised at the entrance of her cunt. The cunt she loved. The cunt that gave her such wonderful sensations. Her cunt! Her precious slit! She was about to offer up the secret of her most treasured possession to this masterful idol. She adored it. With a gasp of utter delight, she felt the great deliberation and tenderness, as the thick shaft began its journey into her shrine of mystery and rapture. She felt the folds open to receive him, like petals, drawing in the wonderful invader.

He was whispering softly to her. 'You have such a beautiful body. It's such a thrill to enter it. An unspeakable privilege. I can hardly believe I'm making love with the gorgeous Penelope. At last! I can feel your soft juicy Juliet clutching, squeezing, welcoming her Romeo, begging him to enter her gates of paradise; to worship at her shrine.'

He spoke slowly, thrusting in and out of her to the rhythm of the words.

'Do it beautifully, darling.' Penny's voice was hoarse with veneration for the idol within her. 'Beautifully.'

'Does it hurt?'

'My God, no! It's marvelous, darling,' she gasped. 'I feel so full; to bursting. But it doesn't hurt. It soothes!'

The feeling was intensified in the knowledge that Mary was but a few feet away, in the next bed, probably feeling madly jealous. Penny was in a heaven of ecstasy. There was no other feeling of rapture to compare with a driving cock inside her. Like a thick piston stimulating the walls of her vagina. Absolutely glorious. Oh my god! Such rapture. Penny gave herself totally to the wonderful joy of being fucked. There was something special about Tony's cock. Something extra. Though she couldn't think what.

Her sighs of bliss had, indeed, reached Mary who was unable to sleep in spite of the pills. She had no wish to miss the sounds of the two people copulating in the next bed. It was sensuous. It was arousing her own lust. Feeling gently between her own thighs, the tell-tale slick of juices smeared her outer lips. As she listened to the whispered words of love from the next bed, Mary delicately manipulated her clitoris, feeling shivers of delight ripple through her groin. She wanted to share in Penny's thrills. She was jealous for Tony's cock. Any cock actually!

Tony slowly increased the tempo of his rhythm. His driving thrusts became stronger and deeper. Penny was lost in paradise. She felt a choking in her throat; a curious rattling sound. Ecstasy spread throughout her whole body. There was nothing in her consciousness besides the extraordinary feeling of joy as her cunt was violated and pummeled by this gorgeous column of hard male flesh. The spring of delight within her tightened. The warm sea of desire swelled within her. With a light slapping sound, the testicles battered against her vulva relentlessly.

The undulating wave was forming in the swell. Foam was gathering at the peak. Delicious! She was coming to the boil. Her breathing was difficult. Gasping. A choking feeling engulfed her. Spinning in the brain. Drowning in a sea of lechery. The heaving wave finally crashed over her. A hoarse cry split her throat as her body was shattered by the stabbing orgasm, tearing her to pieces. On and on. Wave after wave. Oh god! Sheer heaven!

Tony only just managed to control the thrashing body and flaying limbs. Penelope's head thrashed from side to side. Her eyes screwed tight. The moans deep and baleful. He maintained his plunging for a few strokes, before gradually slowing down as she began to relax. Finally, he just lay on top of her slender body, luxuriating in having his cock encased in such heavenly beauty.

Only an arms-length away, Mary was in amazement at the sheer intensity of Penny's orgasm. She had never heard a woman come before. So awestruck was she, that she stopped her own masturbation to concentrate on Penny's thrilling performance. For that's what it was. A grand climatic performance.

Tony was also impressed by the force of Penny's release. He kissed her nipples. He suckled them, drawing the hard nuts deep into his mouth.

At last Penny's eyes opened. With a soft hoarse voice she said 'You astonishing man. That is the most marvellous fuck I've ever had.'

'And you shall have another very soon.'

'Oh, first let me recover,' she gasped.

'Was that good?'

'Bloody marvelous. But what about you?'

'Oh, don't worry about me. This is your night. I'll come when you've had enough.'

'Then you'll never come.'

'You'll get exhausted. Then I'll fill your belly with hot sperm. Gallons of it.'

'You adorable creature, darling. But not just yet. Talk to me.'

And tony repeated much of the flattering descriptions of her, though in a different order. He praised her face, her hair, her breasts and belly. Extolled his praises on her groin and vulva. Glorified her whole being. She loved it! Wallowed in the sheer over elaborate praises.

As he whispered his praises, Tony started to push into her again. Slow, tender thrusts. Not too quick. Deep and deliberate.

Penny had never had more than one orgasm before. She doubted whether or not she could.

'I've had mine, darling. You have yours.'

'You shall have a second one. Trust me.'

'Then let me pay homage to my idol. Come out! I have never done this before, Tony. And I probably never will again. But this one is so special.'

And she ducked her head beneath the covers, groping for Tony's stiff cock. Taking it gently in her grasp, she put her lips to its tip. After a few kisses, she slowly inserted it into her mouth, a little at a time, until the whole head was immersed in her warm wet mouth. It tasted rather salty and bitter. But not unpleasant. She relished the sensation.

Tony lay back, savoring having his cock sucked by such an refined, stylish woman. The thought struck him, that in the dark, there was little to choose between a princess and a whore. Only his memory and imagination separated them in the dark. Penny was now moving her mouth up and down the top of the cock, her tongue pressing against the join of the foreskin to the shaft. He felt a surge of excitement dragging deep in his groin. His muscles started to tense and tighten. Should he let her bring him off, he wondered? It was such a wonderful feeling. Suddenly, she released him and came up for air, leaving Tony in a state of unfulfilled arousal.

'You teasing bugger,' he muttered.

'I've often fantasized about sucking a cock, but never actually done it. It always seemed unclean. But now, I'm glad I have. It will add experience to the next time I fantasize about cock.'

'When do you think about sucking cock?'

'Oh, quite often, darling. Never during intercourse, though! My school friend used to tell me about it. She'd sucked a lot of cock, she said. I often wondered what it would be like. It never seemed the thing to do with James, though. He would think me a dirty slut. But I did think about it.'

'And what else do you have in your fantasies?'

'Oh... well... being raped.'

'Raped?'

'Yes! By teenagers. A gang of teenagers. They strip me naked by the canal, then they take me in turn. I examine their cocks first, to make sure they're clean. Of course, it's not rape really. I'm enjoying them all fucking me. I compare their pricks. I visualize sucking one whilst being fucked by another. Lovely, clean, pale cocks. They all spurt into me. I'm swilling with it by the time they've all taken me.'

'When do you have theses fantasies?'

'Oh, when I'm idle. Any time really. I just lay back and let my imagination go. Of course, I end up with my fingers in my pants. Or, sometimes, I'll use a cucumber, or perhaps a banana to add a physical element to the dream.'

'You're a very randy little bugger on the quiet, aren't you?'

'Decidedly, darling. But don't tell everyone. It's our secret. Now, are you going to fuck me again?'

Taking Penny by the shoulders, he threw her back onto the sheets, forcing her thighs wide aoart. He climbed onto her, driving his aching cock straight between the crinkled lips, deep and hard into the soft flesh. Tony thrust into her with great energy, grunting with each stroke. He wanted to hurt her. To master her. To fulfil her fantasy of huge pricks penetrating her cunt. Each violent stroke made Penny gasp with its sheer force. Tony was again reaching the point of no return. He knew he would have to come soon. There was no going back. He was desperate for release, insistence dragging at his testicles. But he knew he would recover quickly and start again.

Penny loved it. This was glorious, unadulterated fucking. She knew she had got him going. She breathed word of encouragement in his ear.

'Come on, darling. You can do it. Split me in two. Kill me. Tear my cunt to pieces.'

Grunts of effort got louder as Tony reached the final strokes. He could feel the forces gathering in his groin. Suddenly, a brief breathless pause, then the dam exploded. The copious spurts of sperm spat forth in great jets, filling her vagina. Penny gave a muffled cry as she felt the torrent within her. Rarely had she felt such heights of electrifying excitement. Her brain was drugged with obscenity. She felt like an untamed tiger, fighting for release from chains. Another orgasm burst through her. She cried out in the glory of it.

When the thrill of their unbridled union subsided, they lay in each other's arms, regaining composure. Tony was concentrating on the sensation of warm pliant flesh enfolding his still hard penis. He clenched and unclenched the penile muscles, jerking it inside Penny's vagina. She was slowly caressing his buttocks, reveling in the aftermath of the ultimate act if love. Usually, she rolled over and drifted to sleep afterwards, but this time she wanted to stay awake, to enjoy to the full every sensation in her body.

When Tony began, slowly and gently, to once more violate her inner shrine, she purred. And when the familiar tensions started up again, she gasped in amazement and disbelief. It was unthinkable that she should achieve three orgasms in such a short time. But her brain was so overflowing with salacious intentions, so bawdy and sensual, she wanted to experience everything.

'You are a terrific lover, darling.' she breathed in his ear. 'Keep going.'

'And you are an adorable creature. You were made for loving -- for fucking. How could I possibly stop?'

'Aren't we all made for fucking?'

'Some more than others.'

'But that's the main purpose for our existence, darling,' she panted. 'To recreate ourselves.'

'And have a wonderful time doing it.'

'Tony, you may do anything you like to me. I'll not deny you anything.'

'Do you really mean that?'

'Of course, darling. I said it.'

'OK.'

Tony reached across to switch on the bedside light. Penny began to remonstrate, then remembered her promise. She glanced across at Mary. She was turned away from the light, breathing lightly. Tony crossed to the dressing table, his manhood swaying stiffly in front of him, to get Penny's hairbrush. Returning with it to the bed, he began covering Penny with kisses. She had no idea what he wanted with the brush - surely not to penetrate her with it.

Tony rolled Penny on top of him, forcing her legs wide apart. She was lowered onto his erect cock until it would penetrate no further. He began to fuck her gently. The sensation was fabulous. She wallowed in the joy of it. Then, suddenly, an object was eased into her back passage. She stifled a scream, trying to escape it, tightening her muscles. But Tony was holding her tight and crushing into her hard. it was too late. The object had made that vital first inch of entry. Then the handle of the brush was pushed deeper before beginning an up and down movement in her arse to the rhythm of his cock. She quickly rose to a climax of excitement, exploding in a myriad of stars to a shattering orgasm.

It was at that moment that Mary sneezed. Penny looked across to see Mary staring at her in disbelief as the orgasm continued to rattle through her. Tony turned his head as well. Mary looked sheepish, lying half on her left side.

'Couldn't sleep,' she muttered.

'You've been listening. Spying!' Penny accused her.

'How could I help it?' she hissed.

'You bitch!' She turned to Tony. 'Shall we punish her, darling?'

Without waiting for his response, Penelope climbed off Tony's still stiff phallus. taking the hair brush from his left hand. Then, standing between the beds, she turned. With one big gesture, Mary's bedclothes were swept away, leaving her half-naked. Nightie rucked up to her waist, Mary's hand was between her thighs, squeezing tightly.

'Have you been playing with yourself?'

Mary nodded with reluctance. Penny rolled her onto her back, exposing the pale cheeks of her bottom. With one hand pressing into the small of Mary's back, Penny spanked the cheeks hard with the back of the hair-brush. The slaps sounded like gunshot in the silence of the hotel. Mary gave a stifled yelps as the flesh was bitten.

'Hush', Penny spat out. 'Don't disturb the other guests or there'll be complaints.'

Tony watched in bemused surprise as Penny spanked the soft cheeks of her friend, with Mary squirming.

'Come here, darling. Just look at Mary's aroused fanny. Would you believe it?'

Tony slid off the bed, going to the other side of Mary's bed. She was struggling, but Penny seemed too much for her. Tony caught hold of the lashing legs, prizing them open. There wasn't much fight in the legs, and in front of him, exposed, was the blonde curls of her pubic hair, darkened with the juices oozing from the puffed, generous lips of her stimulated vulva. Juices were dribling down her thighs.