Sex and the Office Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In response he put his hand inside her light coat, very delicately caressing her bosom. Without thinking about the consequences, Babs pressed her hand over his in a gesture of encouragement. Before the kiss ended, she felt Tony's hand slip inside the top of her dress until it rested on the swelling of her left breast.

It seemed the most natural thing in the world for him to do. The thought of trying to stop him never crossed her mind. She felt she had known Tony intimately for years. Even so, she was rather disappointed in Tony.

'Oh, no!' Babs moaned to herself. 'Is that all men want? A handful of breast? Why does it always have to get physical?'

But she made no attempt to stop him. They ended their kiss with a breathless sigh, pressing their cheeks together. His hand had slipped down into her bra and was now cupping her left breast, gently rubbing across her stiffening nipple. At his touch, Babs was surprised at the light shock which flickered from her nipple to the pit of her stomach. She felt the almost forgotten flutters deep in her belly as her body began to respond to the attention it was getting. Her mind was in turmoil!

'What on earth am I doing,' she thought? 'This is ridiculous! I'm a mature, married woman with two grown up kids, allowing a strange man to fondle my breasts and getting myself all excited and wet.'

Even so, her lips found Tony's again and kissed him with an uninhibited open mouth. Her body seemed to be have a plan of its own, paying no attention at all to what her mind was thinking. Any resolve to try to restore her virtue melted. She tried to steady herself by putting her left hand on Tony's thigh, only to find it pressing onto the bulge inside his trousers. It was a moment before she realised what it was! Her immediate impulse was to pull away again. But Tony was now holding her tightly to him, her attempt only succeeding in accidentally rubbing the stiff bulge. Before being really able to recover her senses, Babs felt Tony's right hand under her hem of her dress, massaging the insides of her thighs. She squeezed them together in a vain effort to prevent him from reaching her cleft, but she was too late!

Had she worn her usual tight fitting knickers he wouldn't have got through. But, today, for reasons she couldn't explain, she had put on her pretty French underwear. Certainly not because she was expecting to be molested. She had just wanted to feel good and feminine. So, his probing fingers found her oozing moistness without difficulty. Having failed to prevent the invasion of her privacy, Babs made no move to take his hand away. Rather she allowed her thighs to part ever so slightly so that she could enjoy the feel of the fingers paddling in her wetness. It was such a wonderful feeling. But, oh my God, she was dripping wet. Wetter than she could ever remember! How embarrassing! What would he think of her?

The casual way she had allowed a man other than her husband to touch her private flesh, astonished her. It had never happened before. In fact, she even felt guilty and dirty on those rare occasions when she masturbated herself. But somehow it didn't seem wrong at all just now. Just natural! With closed eyes Babs savored the experience.

Stock phrases from popular romances she had read flitted through her mind. Her bosom was heaving with emotion and it was all so beautiful and meaningful. Her breathing was getting heavier and quicker as his fingers had found, and teased, her little button. For the first time in her life, she herself had placed her hand into a man's lap, feeling his stiffness. And gosh! There it was! It certainly was stiff! How wonderful! Alarming, but wonderful. With a feeling of awe, Babs trailed her fingers along the hidden shaft. Should she unzip him, she wondered. It was what she wanted to do more than anything at this moment.

Just as she was beginning to become overwhelmed with confusion and emotion, excitement building quickly inside her groin, she heard a car pull into the lay-by behind them. They broke away quickly to gaze abstractedly through the windscreen at the scene, whilst unobtrusively fastening buttons which had, somehow, got undone.

Babs was rather breathless and bewildered by this turn of events. Her brain was certainly in turmoil. She fought to regain control of her emotions. She knew she was blushing a deep red.

'What on earth will Tony think of me,' she wondered. 'I've behaved like a slut! Oh, my God! He'll think I'm just a cheap trollop!' She groaned to herself with shame.

Without looking at her, Tony slid out of the car to light another cigarette, to help him recover his own composure. He leaned against the top of the car nonchalantly whilst Babs fastened her blouse, unobtrusively wiping herself dry between her thighs with her handkerchief, smoothing down her skirt. Events had certainly taken Tony by surprise. He had never really thought of Babs in any romantic context. Just a plain secretary. Well, not exactly plain, but not what he would have though of as his sort. But when he thought about it, she was attractive really, if not exactly beautiful. And, besides, he couldn't refuse her obvious invitation for a few kisses and a grope. He was never known to refuse such an invitation!

And when his hand had reached her vulva, her readiness was only to obvious. Her pussy was overflowing with desire. Astonishing!

The newcomers had parked at the other end of the area, probably aware of what they had been up to. Babs hardly dare look in their direction in case it was someone who knew her! Finally, Tony dropped his cigarette end, ground it into the dirt, and got back into his seat.

He smiled thinly at her. 'Sorry about that,' he said, 'I got carried away, I'm afraid. I hope I haven't upset and insulted you. I'm truly very sorry!'

She smiled sympathetically at his apology. 'Good grief, it was all my doing,' she said. 'It's me that should be apologizing to you for throwing myself at you like that. Believe me, it's never happened in my life ever before. I don't expect you to believe me and I can't imagine what you must think of me. But I wouldn't want you to think that I make a habit of hurling myself at men like that. I really don't! It's just that ...'

She couldn't bring herself to go on. It all seemed so tame. 'Perhaps it was the wine,' she added lamely.

'Stop babbling, Babs!' he laughed. 'I think you're a very attractive lady and the circumstances just happened to throw us together, I suppose. No doubt the wine helped to overcome our reserve.'

She knew, of course, that he was lying but she was very grateful to him for putting her at her ease.

'I never had any intention of touching your private parts,' he told her, adding, 'but one sexy kiss, and I was away! It's a good job that couple arrived when they did, otherwise they might have found us in a more embarrassing predicament!'

The truth is that Tony would probably not have let things get that far. He was just curious to see what her reaction would be to his advances because, like most men, in spite of what he saw as a frigid matronly appearance, he believed her to be vulnerable, simply because she was woman of a certain age. And, like most men, he couldn't resist such sexual temptation! He was, after all, beneath that suave exterior of his, a male chauvinist pig!

Babs was troubled by the thought that she didn't feel the least bit guilty about what had happened. Nor did she feel at all like a slut for letting a stranger - well, not a stranger, but her boss - fondle her genitals. She couldn't understand that. Neither could she understand why she had an irresistible urge to fondle Tony's penis.

No particular desire to explore that bit of a man's body before had ever troubled her before. To her, it had always been an ungainly, unattractive, even ugly piece of flesh, designed to perform a particular function in life. She had often wondered why procreation couldn't have been a simpler, less sloppy business. Babs could only think that \the feeling that she had known Tony for years had encouraged their intimacy. But it was all very disturbing. So they drove away in silence, Tony dropping Babs off at the bottom of her street.

Babs was quiet and restrained all evening. She made tea for the family but didn't eat any herself.

Bernard asked if she was feeling all right.

'I'm just not hungry. I had a heavy lunch and a long day on my feet. I'm just tired. An early night will help. Why don't you pop down to the pub for a drink.' He did.

Babs had a cup of tea before taking a bath and sliding into bed a good hour earlier than her usual bed time. She had a lot to think over. Her thoughts were still confused but she remembered being attracted to Tony when they first met. A curious feeling that something might happen between them, had crossed her mind, though she couldn't have put it into words at the time. It was just a funny sort of hunch. She'd pooh-poohed the idea at the time. Just a fantasy. But, now look!

'It mustn't happen again,' she resolved. 'It was just a one-off.' Sleep had overtaken her before Bernard joined her in bed.

The following day normal relations resumed but Babs was, perhaps, a little quieter than usual. Tony behaved as though nothing unusual had taken place between them. 'Perhaps he's used to it,' Babs thought. It was a cold cheerless day, in sharp contrast to the previous one, and most of the managers were out of the office, so Tony decided to send out for a sandwich for his lunch.

Babs had been thinking over just what she would say to him about yesterday. Never having been a person to beat about the bush, she thought a direct and honest approach would be best. So she took a deep breath and joined him in his office. She sat on the corner of his desk and told him how much she had enjoyed the day out with him.

'Thank you, Tony. It was wonderful! I have never had a day quite like it,' she said, 'and I'm not referring to the episode in the car on the moors. Though that as well was very different from my usual life-style. Unexpected though. Still, it won't happen again, I expect,' she added with a smile.

'No! Probably not! Thank you for escorting me. I must say that I don't usually end up with my hands inside a lady passenger's knickers, though I'm not against that sort of enjoyment.' her forthrightness encouraged him to respond with similar candor. 'In fact, to be absolutely frank, I do have an insatiable curiosity about that part of a lady's body. Perhaps that had something to do with my behaviour.'

Babs laughed with surprise at his forthright admission. 'Good heavens! Why does that interest you?' She wondered what his answer would be.

He paused. 'Oh, I don't know! Just inquisitive, I suppose, but I enjoy giving pleasure. And, I must say, I've yet to find a lady who doesn't enjoy being touched by sensitive, appreciative fingers. Under the right circumstances of course. I suppose there are some who don't enjoy the experience, but I haven't come across them. Once they've got over their initial embarrassment, they usually like more.'

That fluttery feeling was starting in Babs' groin again. 'Oh, no!' she moaned inwardly. 'I want to feel him finger me again!'

'I guess I was a little bit drunk,' she said in a voice calmer than she felt, 'otherwise I'd have been mortified and humiliated at the thought of you touching me. Or anybody else touching me for that matter. I'm usually very shy about sex. Prudish and prim, you know. I'm afraid I have very little interest in it these days.'

Tony smiled at her, thinking 'they all say that, or something similar.' Aloud, he said 'Don't you have any curiosity, yourself, then? You know, about the different shapes and sizes of men's ... toys?' He wasn't sure what euphemism Babs would use for the penis.

Her mouth was getting dry at the direction the conversation was taking. She couldn't hold back her growing feeling of desire. 'His penis, you mean,' she said solemnly, and it was Tony's turn to laugh at her directness.

'Well, you clearly believe in calling a spade a spade.'

She opened her eyes in mock surprise. 'Well, why beat about the bush? That's what it's called. Anyway, no, I can honestly say that I never have had any curiosity about them. I've always thought of them as a very clumsy means to a rather sticky end. Though I have to admit that I did have some curiosity about yours yesterday. Goodness knows why! Why do you call it a toy?'

Tony laughed again. She found herself looking down, stealing a glance at his groin, straining to see the shape of his stiffness which had grown inside his trousers. He placed a hand on Babs' left knee and squeezed lightly. 'Because someone once said - I can't remember who - that it was the one toy girls never tire of playing with.'

She felt her resolve slipping rapidly away. She managed to snort. 'Well! I must be the exception that proves the rule.' His hand was now caressing her thigh. Babs desperately wanted him to feel her genitals again. Her vulva was already oozing copiously. She was willing him to touch it. This is crazy she thought, parting her knees slightly as she did.

'But go on,' she found herself saying lightly, hiding her nervousness and feeling of trepidation, 'you can have a proper feel of it if you want to indulge your immoral interest in the female genitalia. But only a quick one!'

Tony's surprised look at her lasted for a second or two, before sliding his hand along the inside of her thigh, over the silk-clad flesh. Above her stocking top, he found the wide opening of her knickers. Then the roughness of her hair.

Babs had again worn knickers of the loose fitting style rather than her usual tight fitting ones. Tony had no trouble slipping his hand into them to cup her plump, hot, dripping flesh in its palm. He used his thumb to prize apart the crumpled folds of the wet crevice before curling it round to touch her sensitive button.

Babs screwed her eyes tight, catching her breath as her loins gave an internal lurch. Her whole inside was on fire. Raging!

'Goodness!' she whispered. 'I feel like a wanton young trollop letting you touch me like this. I've never ever really wanted anyone to do this to me before. Honest! But your fingers are so sensitive and this is so very sensual.'

She gasped as another jolt hit the pit of her belly. 'Don't stop! Please!' there was an urgency in the gasps. Babs couldn't stop her loins from beginning to shake. It was a new experience for her - not at all repulsive. The excitement was building deep inside her. Bubbling. Oh my God! Ab orgasm was developing rapidly.

Tony was smiling up at her, caressing her with his two middle fingers curled up into her slippery tunnel, exploring the contours of the soft folds, whilst his thumb continued to massage her sensitive, generously sized button. Her eyes were glazing over as excitement grew within her.

'Ooh,' she groaned, 'That's bloody wonderful! You were right about us not being able to resist it. I do want it, so much. Go on! Don't stop. Please! I think I'm going to explode!'

But, unfortunately for Babs, Tony had to stop rather suddenly. He managed to withdraw his hand, sitting with clasped hands on his desk as his office door opened and a smiling colleague from another of the Company's offices walked in and bellowed 'Hi!'

Tony turned to Babs casually. 'OK Babs, we'll finish it later!'

She stood, blushing at her wantonness, picking up her shorthand notebook before beating a clumsy, hasty retreat to the ladies toilet. She sat on the toilet, knees wide apart, and finished off what Tony had started. Her vulva was wetter than she could ever remember it having been before. She rubbed the sloppy lips hard, bringing herself to a welcome, if deeply shameful, orgasm. After the relief, she felt utterly humiliated, unable to believe that she could ever be capable of behaving in this lewd manner. Her resolve and usual self-control vanished in tears of self reproach.

The problem suddenly struck Barbara like a mallet. She was in love! She had really fallen in love for the very first time in her life. She knew it. The feelings she was experiencing were completely new to her. She had always thought that lovers' sighs were something that poets prattled on about, but now she knew they were for real. She sighed constantly.

The kick she felt in her gut when she looked at Tony amazed her. When at home, she had a longing, a yearning, to be with him. Blinding tears would well up for no reason and she would feel to be suffocating. Tony became an obsession with her. She couldn't rid him from her thoughts even for a second. When her husband went out, she would phone Tony's home hoping he was in. Her excuse would be to tell him that she might be a bit late in work the next day.

If he himself answered the phone she would tell him in a breathless, choking voice 'I love you Tony. I had to phone to tell you and just to hear your voice. Think of me in bed tonight darling. I shall be thinking of you fantasising that you are making love to me.'

Tony didn't get much chance to say very much other than 'OK Barbara, thanks for ringing and telling me.'

Babs would also phone him at week-ends pretending some business but really just to listen to him. The very sound of his voice would start her stomach churning, her juices running. She became desperate to be with him and would find excuses to take the car out to drive to outside Tony's house. There, she would sit gazing at the door hoping he would come out. It helped just to be near him. With no previous experience to guide her, Babs was unable to handle or control this deep emotion of love.

Of course, Babs tried not to let her feelings show to her husband, but he had now become repugnant to her and she felt a deep remorse for cheating on him. She went to considerable lengths to keep him happy and content, and was grateful that his sexual demands on her were very infrequent these days.

Every day that Tony was in the office she contrived to sit with him, perched on the corner of his desk, brazenly asking him to put his hand up her skirt, to fondle her. She had completely thrown all modesty to the wind. To make things easier, Babs had taken to removing her knickers beforehand. She would lift the hem of her skirt to tease him with a glimpse of the furry patch between her parted thighs and the damp slit. Reaching down into his lap with her fingers, she lightly stroked the bulge she saw growing there. Babs constantly surprised herself with these uncharacteristic, salacious actions.

On the days Tony was out for lunch, she would sit pining for him to return. When he was away for two or three days, life was miserable for her. She was in the complete grip of a deep infatuation, behaving like a teenage schoolgirl with a violent crush on her teacher. She had admitted her feelings to Tony but he treated the whole thing lightly. 'You'll get over it,' was all he said. She began to pester him to take her away on one of his trips for a night.

'Not allowed!'

'You can do it,' she told him. 'Other secretaries have been taken to London, and theirs have come here, as part of a personnel campaign. They probably shag their bosses, as well!'

Tony had hummed and ahed. 'But you're only with us short-term,' he said. 'It'd look very odd. If you were permanent, it'd be different!'

'I'll become permanent, then. I'll do anything. Please!'

She continued to pester him to fondle between her thighs during the lunch hours, and at other times during the day when she could, but the danger of discovery prevented her from relaxing enough to have a full orgasm or even to fondle Tony in return. She was becoming increasingly desperate for him to take her, to get inside her and possess her whole body.

Eventually, Babs persuaded Tony to come into the office on a Saturday morning when it would be deserted. She phoned him early to say she'd left her purse in the office. Could he meet her to let her in? Once inside she could make love him. Babs looked forward to it with great excitement, like a child waiting for a birthday to arrive. Tony agreed to meet her to let her into the office. When he arrived to unlock the outer door, Barbara, who had been waiting in a nearby doorway, walked quickly across the road to meet him.