Sex and the Office Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They went in together. Both stood in the silence for a few seconds before Babs threw herself at him for a passionate kiss. Tony locked the door before they went up into his office where Barbara wasted no time in falling into another passionate embrace with him. 'This is wonderful,' she said. 'Alone together at last, even if it's only for a few minutes.'

Tony fondled her breasts inside her coat. 'You didn't leave you purse at all, did you? It was just a ploy. You little bugger.' He pushed the coat from her shoulders, allowing it to fall to the floor. Her jacket and blouse were quickly unfastened, to reveal a low cut brassiere, This, too, was quickly unhooked and hoisted over her breasts for Tony to fondle. After stroking them, he flicked her long nipples with his thumbs. Babs unfastened her skirt, letting it fall to the carpet round her feet.

There she was, standing in her underskirt, with blouse open and breasts hanging loose. Tony took a good look at her, studying the texture of her breasts and the engorged, long dark-pink nipples, all goose-pimply, perched there. They pointed up at his face rather than down at his feet, as if expecting some attention. He sat her on the corner of the desk, took one of the nipples between his lips and gently nibbled it with his teeth. Whilst he did this, Babs unzipped his flies and fumbled feverishly for his stiff penis. After a struggle, she pulled it out and took her first look at it. It was only the second stiff penis she had ever seen, not counting her two children.

Her husband's swarthy-skinned specimen had never really interested Babs, but ever since the episode in the car she had often fantasised about Tony's. And here is was, jutting up towards her. It looked somehow different to what she expected. She was mesmerized by its sheer smoothness. its proud beauty. The faint blue tracery of veins against the pale, creamy skin and the puckered pale-rose gatheringing of the foreskin. She fell under its spell and wanted it forever.

Tony pushed her gently leaning back over the desk and lifted her underskirt. Her hands were on the desk behind her to steady herself. Her thighs parted. She was, of course, wearing her French knickers. Looking down, Babs watched as Tony pulled the gusset to one side with one hand and edged his loins between her thighs. With his other hand, he presented the blunt head of his rod to her brown wrinkled lips . He rubbed the head up and down between the cleft, nudging the lips apart to press into the swollen button where the lips joined. He felt her juices oiling the end of his shaft ready for its entry deep into her.

It was a really fantastic vulva! Large folds of flesh suspended from the apex of her vulva, framing his shaft as he rolled it around her opening until the first half inch nudged its way into her warmth. There, he paused to feel the warm muff of pliant flesh encasing his penis. Babs closed her eyes and parted her mouth in utter ecstasy.

'This is it!' she thought. 'At last!' Her body was beginning to tremble, her buttocks to shudder. She was frantic for the feel of his cock deep inside her. Moaning with frustration she pushed her loins at him. Tony looked down and, slowly and deliberately, drove part way into her hot willing flesh. After a short hesitation, he pulled half out again slowly before thrusting it inside again. But not to the hilt. Not yet.

The sensation overwhelmed Barbara. Never had she experienced anything like this before in her life. Her love-making with her husband consisted of her turning out the bedside light, opening her legs, and him climbing on top of her and thrusting in and out until he'd finished. There was no feeling of real excitement; of involvement, of being filled to overflowing with love.

Not like this almost choking sensation, even though Tony had not yet penetrated her fully to the hilt. She moaned in her throat; a rasping sound like tearing silk.

'Oh, yes! Yes, yes, yes! That's beautiful!' she groaned. 'Go on Tony. Do it! Give it to me! Deep! Hard!'

It was at that exact moment that they heard the front door being opened. 'Oh, no!' she whimpered, sick with frustration.

Tony quickly withdrew, pushed his stiff part, now smeared with her juices, into his trousers and zipped himself up. Babs pulled up her skirt, fastening it before hurriedly buttoning up her jacket. Tony put his forefinger to his lips and gestured for her to crouch low behind the desk so that their shadows should not be seen against the translucent windows of the office wall.

There was no reason why anyone should come into Tony's office, but in a moment of panic, it is not easy to be rational. It was probably one of the other managers calling in for some papers. Then they heard voices.

It was Arthur.

'It's OK June,' they heard him say, it's perfectly safe in here. No-one will come. We won't be interrupted.'

Babs smiled to herself. 'Oh shit! Foiled again!' She hadn't realised that Arthur and June were having an affair on the side. But the thrilling moment of romance had passed by for Babs.

Tony put his hand up her skirt as she crouched beside him, and manipulated her to a small tense climax. She was bitterly disappointed and wanted to weep and tear her hair with frustration, but there it was! She dare not stay any longer. As they crept out of the office they heard June behind the closed door of the sample room moaning and whimpering.

Lucky her,' Babs thought.

The next week, Babs decided to take a big risk. She suggested to Tony that he call at her house at lunch time on one of her half-days, where she would have a cup of tea waiting for him. Besides other things! After some hesitation, he agreed. A free fuck was always alluring and Babs had a fantastic vulva. So wet!

The following Tuesday, on his return to the office from a visit to a customer, Tony parked his car in the street next to the one Babs lived in. He always thought it prudent not to park in front of the house of his girl friend, particularly if she was married. He walked round from the next street.

Barbara opened the door almost as soon as he knocked.

'I saw you coming down the street,' she said and threw herself into his arms for an intense embrace. 'Do you want a cup of tea?' she asked.

'Sod the tea!' he said, 'get your knickers off.'

She laughed, lifting the hem of her skirt to flash her hairy groin. 'I'm not wearing any! Come into the room and sit down.' He was dragged in by the hand.

Sitting on the settee, Babs pulled opened her blouse. She wasn't wearing a bra either! Her fascinating breasts with their perky erect nipples were laid bare in front of Tony. Leaning towards him, she unfastened his flies to take out his penis, already swelling rapidly. Babs eyes were riveted on the sight of it stiffening up. She reached out and held that adorable object in her hand. For the first time in her life she was eagerly doing something that had always repelled her. She was not only holding a man's penis, she was relishing it! She curled her thumb and forefinger round the head and drew them down to peel back the skin and reveal the mauve head. Babs loved this hunk of flesh with an insatiable passion, wanting it inside her all the time.

Then she did something she would never have contemplated possible. She opened her mouth and sank her lips over the uncovered head, slowly sliding her mouth backwards and forwards on it. After allowing her a few moments for private adoration, Tony sank to his knees in front of Babs, parting her thighs. She let it slip from her mouth with reluctance. She adored it. Trousers lowered, his underpants were pushed down to his knees. He gripped her buttocks, and pulled her towards him. He took a good look at the wonderful hairy vulva, pink and wet labia, eager for his cock. The end of his stiff pulsating rod nudged between the wet lips as he lifted her knees over each of his shoulder.

Then with one firm thrust, she was penetrated to the hilt. Her loins bucked as she cried out in great ecstasy. Even in that state of jubilation, her keen ears caught the sound of a car drawing up outside. Her eyes opened wide as she looked over Tony's shoulders to the window.

'Good God!' It's my husband!' she blurted out.

Without a pause, Tony scrambled up quickly, his penis deflating like a balloon, hurriedly dragging up his trousers round his thighs.

'This way!' Barbara urged him. He followed her hurriedly into the kitchen, both of them fumbling with buttons and zip fasteners. She unlocked and unbolted the back door, opened it, and pushed him out abruptly into the yard. The door closed behind him just as the front door opened. Babs quickly glanced down at her dress to make sure the buttons were all fastened before going back into the living room with a look of surprise on her face.

'Hello, love! What are you doing home at this time?' And, without waiting for his reply, 'I've just made a pot of tea, I'll pour you a cup. You don't look well! Sit down, love!'

Meantime, Tony had crossed quietly out of the back yard, closing the tall wooden gate softly behind him. Struggling into his jacket, he walked at speed down the back lane to the end of the row of houses, ignoring the woman carrying a basket full of groceries. She watched him with surprise, until he rounded the end of the row.

Once out of sight of the house, he paused to get his breath and to light a cigarette. His heart was still beating wildly. 'Bloody amazing,' he thought! 'How does she manage to do it? Talk about coitus bloody interruptus! Every time!' He took a deep draw on his cigarette, walked round to his car, and drove back to his office wondering if it was all worth the bother.

The next day Babs was full of contrition. She came into his office and stood beside him. 'I'm sorry about yesterday, Tony. Apparently Bernard wasn't feeling too well, so thought he'd pop home at lunch time. Anyway, he didn't go back to work. He seemed very edgy, but said there was nothing wrong with him apart from feeling a bit unwell. I do hope he doesn't suspect anything.'

What Babs didn't know was that Bernard's problem was his flighty girlfriend. That same morning she announced the end of their relationship and he was too upset to stay at work.

Tony shook his head sadly, smiling wryly. 'Somehow, Barbara, I don't think we're meant to have an affair.' He slid his hand under her skirt, stroked her buttocks and ran his fingers between the warmth of her crack, now in a constant state of arousal. He allowed the juices to seep over his fingers.

'I'm always wet these days, darling,' she told him. 'My body just longs for you to touch it. I go half crazy wanting you. Yearning for you. I wish we could find some way of being together.' She was very unhappy and despondent. 'I'm not sure I like this being in love thing.' They managed an uncomfortable lunch-time intercourse in the back of Tony's car on the moors, but it was a popular courting spot and they were conscious of peeping toms watching them. Barbara couldn't relax and Tony only managed to splash sperm on her black skirt. She was even more frustrated than ever!

Her only all-consuming ambition was to spend a night in Tony's bed. She knew he wasn't as enthusiastic about it as she was; in fact their love was all one sided. She suspected Tony was getting a bit bored with the whole affair. And she was right!

The week after she was due to leave the job to start training at college, she was asked to go to London on a two-day course. This was her great chance. She persuaded Tony to book himself into his London hotel and to arrange some business in the London office. Eventually, he gave in and they laid their plans. Okay, he thought, I'll fuck her insensible until she can't even think! Give her something to remember me by. That's what she wants, obviously. Babs was sleeping in a London college hostel with other students, but she would meet Tony in the lobby of a nearby hotel at six o'clock. Not prepared to risk an hotel for their assignment, Tony had taken the precaution of renting a room for that night in Dolphin Square, a large block of flats which also offered guest room facilities for its residents. These rooms were no stranger to illicit goings on. He had a friend who lived in one of the flats, so he knew the arrangements. Babs met him as arranged, and after a drink, they took a taxi. Barbara explained that she was supposed to be back at the hostel by midnight or she'd be locked out.

'Just call me Cinderella,' she said! Babs waited in the lobby whilst Tony got his key from the reception porter and took his overnight bag into the small single room. He put the bedhead light on, then went to bring Barbara in. They returned through a side entrance to the block.

It wasn't up to the standard Tony was used to in hotels, but it was private. No hotel porters or floor maids around. Barbara immediately put her arms round Tony, giving him a passionate kiss. Without saying a word, she took off his jacket, knelt in front of him, unfastened the waist band of his trousers, unzipped his flies and drew his trousers to the floor. Next she hooked her thumbs into his underpants and pulled them over his legs to expose his bare thighs and groin to her gaze.

Babs was mesmerised by his phallus. She cupped the soft, warm genitals in the palms of both hands and fondled them tenderly. For the first time, full of curiosity, she watched the blood pumping into the shaft. It stiffened in front of her eyes, jerk by jerk, until it rose to its full length and girth from the forest of brown hair at its base. A single tear had already oozed from the end of his toy to lubricate the foreskin, which she peeled back to reveal her pride and glory; the polished bulbous end. Tony was standing there with his hands on Babs' head whilst she gazed in wonder at her newly discovered miracle. Her heart sobbed for it.

'Come on. Stand up!' he said.

'In a minute.' Her voice was hoarse with excitement. 'Let me explore my new toy first. I want to inspect every inch of it and examine what I'm going to have prodding inside me. We have all night. I intend relishing every second.'

So he sat on the bed with Babs curled between his knees, playing with her toy. As she did, he took off her blouse and bra, nipped her perky stiff nipples whilst his erection was enjoying all the close attention. To Babs amusement and delight, it jerked and quivered in her hand as Tony clenched and unclenched the muscles in his groin. Oh my God! Look!

'Now it's my turn,' he said. 'Whilst you play with your toy, I want to explore the depths of the shrine I shall soon be burying it in.' Babs stood to allow Tony to unfastened her skirt, letting it fall to her ankles. Her underskirt and knickers followed until she stood before him naked except for her girdle and stockings. He pulled her onto the bed, then straddled over her in the sixty-nine position. Barbara was astounded! She'd was learning new tricks all the time.

With Tony's head between her thighs, his fingers opened out the hair-covered outer flaps covering the entrance to her pink flesh. His curiosity turned on every crease and wrinkle in the large protruding labia. His tongue licked the slick heavy lips. With his own lips, he gripped the generous labia, chewing them. Tasting the musky juices. Inhaling the special scent. His stiffened tongue jabbed into the vagina, already dilated in anticipation of penetration. Tony studied the entire vulva, taking in every detail of it, from clitoral hood to perineum. His fingers toyed with the cluster of fleshy bits surrounding the vaginal opening, like petals of a flower. His tongue swirled round the clitoris, feeling it jump and flex.

With testicles swinging above her face, Babs was also able to do her own study of every inch of her new discoveries. Her fingers traced the veins down Tony's solid shaft She examined the way his scrunched up testicles were attached to his groin, feeling the shape and texture of the balls within. Babs marveled at the way the skin of his toy slid up and down the stiff shank, how the testicles were dragged upwards when she moved the skin up his shaft. Never before had she made such a careful study. Never before had she had any interest in it. But this was different. This was love. Or lust rather!

A growing excitement in Babs groin began to bubble and twitch as Tony's tongue prodded her button, searching all her vulva, flicking in and out of her vagina. As he caressed her inner thighs, she moaned in ecstasy and triumph. Feeling his breath on her sensitive lips just before he flicked his tongue over it, increased the internal intensity fluttering in her belly.

Barbara rubbed the stiff manhood against her cheek and lips, kissing and stroking, moans growing in her throat as she began the climb to the peak of excitement. As he pierced her vagoinal entrance with his pointed tongue, lapping at her lips and bud fiercely, the thrill in her loins increased. Babs was astonished. Having her vulva licked and kissed was a new thrill for her. She had never thought of such an obscene act. Tony could do anything he liked with her body. She had surrendered herself willingly to his vile lechery. The effect was rapid.

Gasping, he blurted, 'Oh darling! Tony! I love you. I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming! Oh my God! Unbelievable! Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh God!'

Moans became more anguished and intense as Tony gripped the cheeks of her buttocks. The finger massaging the brown puckered entrance to her second orifice, now soaking with her trickling juices, was replaced by his stiffened tongue. Such a shocking, vile invasion of her rear passage was totally unexpected. Shattering! The effect was like an electric shock. Every muscle in her body jolted wildly. Spasms of ecstasy jerked her into an unbelievable, out-of-this-world sensation of wanton lust.

Babs was breathless with sheer rapture. This was a new paradise for her, immersed in a warm wash of exquisite feelings of sordid, carnal delight coursing through her whole body. Never had she dreamt that such fantastic joy could be hers. Swelling to a crest of triumph, the waves of passion washed over her. Unstoppable! A long animal moan rose to a wild cry, as body lurched and twisted. Babs whole being was racked with a series of thrilling, orgastic spasms. It was almost too much for her. Tears of intense pleasure rolled down her cheeks. She pushed her hand between her vulva and Tony' searching tongue to prevent any further stimulation of her over-sensitive button.

'No! No more! I can't!' she whimpered.

Long gasps of disbelief accompanied her slowly relaxing body. Tony watched the tension in her face begin to soften.

At last, she spoke. Her soft voice was filled with awe. 'That was absolutely wonderful! Fabulous! I never knew such ecstasy was possible.' She paused. 'I've never been licked down there before. I didn't even know that's what people did!'

Tony turned round to face her, smiling at her wonderment. Poised over her, he positioned his cock at her entrance and with one hard thrust embedded himself fully into the depths of her hot honeyed flesh. Barbara bottom lurched as she cried out in sheer joy and exhilaration. The moment she'd been waiting for for three months had finally arrived. Tony thrust in and out of her, slowly at first, pausing at the entrance to her secret delight, before driving himself deep into her again and again. His thrusting became gradually quicker and the thrusts stronger, for what seemed hours, but was in fact, only ten minutes.

'Oh, yes! Yes! Yes!' she breathed to herself spontaneously, over and over again. 'Fuck me! Fuck me!' sShe wanted to share the delicious moment with Tony, but couldn't. It was intensely personal. 'Go on! Go on!' she urged him, 'deeper, deeper!' Tony was thrusting hard into her warm inside lunging in and out with extraordinary vigour accompanied by grunts of effort. Barbara sighed loudly, crying out for more, eyes clenched tightly, rolling her head from side to side in a delirium of joy, as she pushed against him in time to his own rhythm.