Sex and the Office Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was being ravished. She wanted him to hurt her; to crush her fanny, split her open. Hers was a private paradise. 'Fuck me! Fuck me!' she yelled at him. Suddenly, Barbara's body jerked with a powerful wave of emotion sweeping over her, followed by a second wave. Her loins began to buck wildly as Tony held on to her buttocks. He drove deep into her with long strenuous thrusts, again and again, until the whole of her body began to tremble uncontrollably. A massive explosion, centred on her clitoris, crashed over her with a shattering blow, sending her entire body into a thousand agonising barbs of triumph.

'Yes! Yes, yes, yes!' she shouted in torment accompanied her physical convulsions. Her second orgasm ripped through her.

At the same time, Tony cried out, spurting jet after jet of sperm deep into her eager vagina. Nine or ten hard jerks expelled his offering. Barbara was overwhelmed by the experience of a simultaneous orgasm, her demanding vagina filled with his special sperm. So extraordinary was the experience, so overwhelming, that she wept for joy .

This was a night of revelations for her. 'That's never happened to me before, two orgasms so close together, and a simultaneous orgasm,' she told Tony when she had recovered her breath. 'I believe those are things some women dream about but rarely, if ever, experience. I never thought it possible. But now I have! And it was the most wonderful experience of my entire life. I shall remember this miraculous night until I die. I love you so deeply, Tony. I honestly don't know how I shall manage to live without you. I need you to fuck me for ever and ever. To exist on a continual wave of lust and orgasm.'

They lay together in a close embrace, Tony with his stiff penis still filling Barbara's secret paradise of carnal desire.

'It's just gone nine o'clock. In a minute, we'll go for a meal, then repeat the dose.'

And that's what they did. Even though the simultaneous orgasm eluded them the second time, forgetting the time. Babs was to be treated to a succession of several fucks. Her vulva was licked, kissed and penetrated by fingers, tongue and penis in an orgy of lechery. She enjoyed orgasm after orgasm, the next one following before the previous one was finished. Never had she thought such sustained activity was possible. Tony's erection seemed permanent.

For the first time in her life Babs felt the spurts of hot sperm gushing into her inner cheeks. She kissed and sucked Tony's penis, tasting his sperm before swallowing it with great love and enjoyment. They finally fell into a sleep of exhaustion.

Babs awoke with Tony again penetrating her vagina from behind. Shagging her hard, gripping her buttocks. With closed eyes she rejoiced in the sensation of utter ecstacy spreading throughout her body. A quiet orgasm completed her night of lascivious lust. It was with a feeling of relief in more ways than one that Tony pumped his sperm deep into her for the last time. A final fuck of that abundant vagina.

It was with reluctance that Barbara left in a taxi to return to the hostel at seven the next morning. She was met by matron of the hostel, who told her that her husband had been trying to get in touch with her all the previous evening. The look on the matron's face showed that she knew what Barbara had been up to all night. Well, her face showed her exhaustion, puffed eyes and swollen lips were evidence of a night of debauchery.

Barbara 'phoned home straight away. To her horror, she heard that her youngest boy had been taken ill, rushed into hospital at nine o'clock, crying for his mummy. Acute appendicitis requiring an emergency operation. He was now asleep and resting. Her husband was tired and depressed.

'Where were you, for God's sake?' he asked.

'Oh, er... I went out for a meal and got delayed,' she said. 'I didn't know you'd called until I was told just now. Sorry!'

Barbara returned to her room, sat down on her bed and wept with bitter shame and self pity. Her sexual emancipation of the previous night dashed to insignificance. On her journey home she resolved to make it up to Bernard. She suddenly realized how unreasonable she had been. It wasn't Tony's fault. He too had been treated badly by her. She had pursued and pestered him. He had risked exposure with her on a number of occasions.

She would try to arouse Bernard so that she could go down on him. It was something she had never done before but that he had always wanted her to do. Her revulsion had been overcome by the liberties she took with Tony's body. She thought she could now satisfy Bernard's yearning for oral sex. Then she'd respond to his intercourse, rather than just lie back and leave it to him. She'd take part in the act. She owed it to him. He might wonder what had transformed her attitude to sex. She would have to make up some story about having confessed to a sex counsellor, who was on the course, about her aversion to sex and how she'd changed her thinking.

And it worked. But she would never forget her Tony.

Not he her!