Sex and the Office Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanne was feeling like a wanton hussy. She knew Alan was desperate to fuck her. She enjoyed exposing her most adored parts to him. Get him worked up again. As her excitement grew, she became more crude. Less prudent. To hell with being respectable and proper. She was a sex-starved guttersnipe. All she wanted was his cock fucking her cunt. Gosh! The mere sound of the crude words increased her lust. Parting the labia to show off her lush vagina, oozing with her come, she watched the expression of astonishment on Alan's face, his eyes feasting greedily on the vision before them. with her own eyes mesmerized by Alan's thick pale cock, she had to masturbate her clit. It was an imperative. But when he unexpectedly dropped to his knees to start licking and nibbling her vulva, she knew she would explode any second. She couldn't prevent it. Her body was lurching.

Then the explosion burst into her groin. Oh my God! Eruption after eruption shook her whole body. Time stood still. Nothing mattered any more except the violent ecstatic sensation filling her mind. It was all consuming. Her thighs were heaving and rolling. 'Yes! Yes! Yes!' Wave after agonizing wave, until the spasms finally calmed down. When her brain slowly regained reality, Joanne felt her vagina filled with cock, fucking her hard and deep and fast. Her breasts were being suckled. 'Oh my God! Wonderful! Marvelous! Don't stop!' she muttered thickly, closing her eyes, giving herself up to the thrusting sensation tranquilizing her body. To recover from an orgasms to find yourself being shagged, was thrilling and fulfilling.

After several minutes of continual fucking, and suckling, Alan withdrew from her, grasped Joanne by the waist to turn her over, until she was lying face down on the desk. With her legs wide apart, offering up the deep secrets of her distended vagina, Alan placed the end of his cock against it, relishing the moment of penetration into the fleshy mystery. It was slow and deliberate. To the hilt. Once fully embedded, he started to fuck it again. Thrusting deep and hard. Another gorgeous vagina ravished. He kept this up for some time, with hard, violent thrusts, until his loins started to twitch, the muscles flexing. Tension grew from his toes and the moment of supreme joy came upon him. Feeling the rush of sperm, he pushed hard against her loins. With a grunt, he exploded into her. Baptizing her vagina with his sperm. Only two spurts, before he withdrew to splash the final spurts onto the brownish pink puckered bum, already well covered with her own juices.

The sight of Joanne's wide pale buttocks, with the fine center piece covered with sperm and juices, gave Alan another rush of lust. His churning desires were still at fever pitch. His still rock-hard cock was resting in the crack of her bum. Enticing. A chance not to be missed. Alan knew he must take every opportunity to ravish to the full this wonderful body. And that included her arse. Placing his hands on the cheeks of bottom, he pulled them apart to open the entrance to the forbidden passage. Like the rest of her, its was above average, with a generous opening. When he pressed the head of his cock against it, he felt Joanne wince and grunt. But she was still drunk with lechery. Every fiber of her being was aflame with it. Wanting more. More!

'Relax,' he whispered. 'Just relax,' and he eased the entrance open with his thumbs, presenting his cock to it. Gently does it, he thought. It was very wet.

Joanne had never been penetrated in the arse before. She was unsure whether or not she could allow it. It didn't seem natural. The muscles instinctively tightened to prevent penetration. But Alan's calming voice asking her to relax, persuaded her. Why not? A new sexual experience. She was still ravenous, wanting as much sex as she could get. Having consciously unwound, letting her body to flop, she felt the head of the cock, lubricated by the sperm and her own juices, make the opening, allowing it to ease its way an inch inside. Joanne was apprehensive, but when she realized there no pain as the muscles gave way to the intruder, she was stimulated. Slowly, Alan's cock inched its way deeper, gently fucking her. My God! It felt as though she was stretched to the limit. About to burst. She cried out! But it was extraordinary. And fantastic. And different!

Alan was now almost fully embedded, spellbound at the sight of his cock fully encased. Joanne was squirming, but not objecting. She was tight. Very tight! He guessed she was enjoying the experience. Her whimpers and murmurs were of surprise and pleasure. Inebriated by the demands of Joanne's ample body, Alan now began to fuck her hard again. She arched her back, wanting to escape, yet wanting it more than ever. Alan held her hard by the waist, driving in and out.

Joanne suddenly felt the urgency of an orgasm approaching. Oh my God! It felt fantastic! An indescribable sensation bubbled inside her, coming to the boil. Unstoppable! It swamped her. Gasping and jerking her loins, she cried out loud as the orgasm slammed into her.

Alan was overwhelmed by Joanne's unashamed lechery. Her complete surrender to the licentious demands of her body and her vocal enjoyment of sex, made his own climax almost a surprise. His loins bucked and jabbed, spurting the remains of his ejaculation in Joanne's arse. As he withdrew, sperm oozing from her still gaping rear passage, Joanne flopped over the desk, physically exhausted and mentally gratified. He gazed on the body he had plundered to the full. What a phenomenal experience, even for someone of his sexual experience.

Alan grabbed a handful of paper tissues from the box on the side cabinet. As he did, the sound of car doors slamming made Joanne sit up suddenly. 'My God! They're back!' She slid from the desk, wiping her vulva quickly before crushing her breasts into the bra cups, fastening it quickly before stuffing the blouse into the waist band. She thought they were back early, until a glance at her watch showed that they had been fucking for over two hours! Oh my God! The most extraordinary two hours of her life! Giving her so many treasured memories to ignite her future masturbation fantasies.

After quickly yanking up his trousers, Alan had slipped quickly through the door. Within ninety seconds Joanne was looking her usual demure self. She would leave a visit to the ladies room until the staff were all back. She flung the window open and switched on the fan to clear the air. A quick spray from the air freshener. Busying herself with a file in her hands, a knock came on the door and Shula's face appeared round it, Joanne smiled.

'Any messages?'

'No. It's been very quiet here.'

12